Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:31:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][tokens] Next generation cryptocurrency trading platform  (Read 73464 times)
SmokeItOut

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:27:26 AM

I'm keep buying it on livecoin ... can't waste this opportunity. Those who have participate in ICO have already tripled their investment ...

btw: I've heard about Google too
Rijakolus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:09:23 AM

Hello Tokensnet, can i store my DTR in ledger nano s?

yes you can... all ERC 20 tokens can be on it...
Rijakolus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:46:44 AM

My calculation shows that if they generate 18 mio from fees in first year, the fair value of this coin would be 0,20 - 0,30 usd. You all know how inpredictable this crypto market is, so in few years could go to 1 usd or even more...it depends on fees they will generate. It has huge potential.

Right now is what they need is invest in marketing and quick platform launch.

Just one more thing, 1800 backers and collected 15 mio usd, good product, good marketing, that is great recipe to skyrocket coin.

OFC this is a great project. All you have to do now is at least wait for Beta to release. People are stupid with selling DTR now  Smiley but hey... Just wait for the beta release...

tokensnet

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:28:56 PM

Hello Tokensnet, can i store my DTR in ledger nano s?
Yes, both Ledger and Trezor hardware wallets work well with MyEtherWallet for DTR storage and transactions.
adrov

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:26:31 AM

Although I invested during ICO, I've increased my stack by 70k.

Looking forward to beta and if anyone could please shed some light about that Google deal (sounds like fiction, but still if anyone knows anything please share).

Xoloescuincle

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:37:42 AM

Although I invested during ICO, I've increased my stack by 70k.

Looking forward to beta and if anyone could please shed some light about that Google deal (sounds like fiction, but still if anyone knows anything please share).

Yeah guys, where did u hear about google? Is it for real?
nycaltpac

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:46:50 PM

I'd like to sell a bridge to a few people here.

alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:26:57 PM

tokens (DTR) list on EtherDelta exchange

https://etherdelta.com/#DTR-ETH

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !
phucngungoc

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:30:58 PM

Is there any plans for airdrop ?
Perunex

Activity: 546
Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:22:14 PM

I've bought (additionally) some amount of tokens on the livecoin exchange.
It is still not possible to withdraw coins from the exchange to the wallet? When will it be possible?

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
Negan11

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:21:48 PM

Tokens,

Do you have an update available to us as far as when DTR will be available for trade on Gatehub?  Also, what is the current timeline for your events as of current?  Are you able to map out what your goals/expectations are for DTR for the upcoming 3 weeks...December, January, February?  I think many of your investors, including myself, are very interested on what you are accomplishing behind the scenes and we would appreciate an update on what is going on and what your expected timelines are for key events.  If you could be a little more specific than your WP it would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you in advance!!!
Treasure_Coin

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:39:03 PM

DTR is doing so well...zero volume, ico prices, zero interest in crypto world, no communication from devs...so glad I invested in this dog shit...
Xoloescuincle

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:26:00 PM

DTR is doing so well...zero volume, ico prices, zero interest in crypto world, no communication from devs...so glad I invested in this dog shit...

Dog shit? Really? Im thinking u r one of those buy and dump guys who only care about doubling short tem. This project is long term, those who invested are in for the long run. So ur better off dumping now and investing on something else.
SmokeItOut

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:52:11 AM

Dog shit? Really? Im thinking u r one of those buy and dump guys who only care about doubling short tem. This project is long term, those who invested are in for the long run. So ur better off dumping now and investing on something else.

Agree, this token is not for short term profits, but if you hold it in your portfolio, u'll get a nice reward in one year from now. I just hope everything goes as its planned ...
Perunex

Activity: 546
Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:46:25 AM

I agree that this is a hodl token. However I also agree that some extensive info once a month at least would be very welcome. This (bitcointalk) is as far as I know the only communication channel between investors and the tokens.net.

Would it be maybe good to make a subreddit where the team would perform quarter year AMA questions? Like in Iconomi example.

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
Xoloescuincle

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:04:43 PM

I agree that this is a hodl token. However I also agree that some extensive info once a month at least would be very welcome. This (bitcointalk) is as far as I know the only communication channel between investors and the tokens.net.

Would it be maybe good to make a subreddit where the team would perform quarter year AMA questions? Like in Iconomi example.

They are more active on facebook and twitter, just check there.
ma007

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:56:15 AM

It would be nice if mr. Damin Merlak and TOKENS team look at BINANCE and see what is possible to do in few months.

The reason that BINANCE is so successful is becouse thay have super comunication with comunity from day one and trust can be seen.

I hopeTOKENS will take some good experience from BINANCE  and dont spend time on things that can be seen allready.
Negan11

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:13:58 PM

I agree with just about everyone.  I understand they are developing a lot behind the scenes and there is still a lot to be accomplished, but the silence of the company is pretty alarming to me.  There is no excuse not to inform investors about the status of their goals and an expected timeline.  We were told that DTR would be open for trade on Gatehub no more than 7 days from the end of the ICO date, which they had projected as 12/6/17.  The ICO finished before that date and the 7 day period came and went.  Then the 7 day window came and went from their projected finishing date of 12/6 without any notice or update on the situation.  If there are delays, obviously investors will understand but please explain why there are delays, what is being done to resolve these delays, and what is the timeline for the delays.  Tokens can you please address some of these concerns?  

Thank you
Xoloescuincle

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:40:08 PM

I agree with just about everyone.  I understand they are developing a lot behind the scenes and there is still a lot to be accomplished, but the silence of the company is pretty alarming to me.  There is no excuse not to inform investors about the status of their goals and an expected timeline.  We were told that DTR would be open for trade on Gatehub no more than 7 days from the end of the ICO date, which they had projected as 12/6/17.  The ICO finished before that date and the 7 day period came and went.  Then the 7 day window came and went from their projected finishing date of 12/6 without any notice or update on the situation.  If there are delays, obviously investors will understand but please explain why there are delays, what is being done to resolve these delays, and what is the timeline for the delays.  Tokens can you please address some of these concerns?  

Thank you

Dude first of all relax, second ur not an investor, u r a token holder. They dont owe shit to u or anyone else for that matter. Dtr is trading on fucking livecoin, just go there if ur acking so much to sell your tokens. Also the gatehub thing  was gossip, i havnt seen official announcementes from tokens.net on that regard. Also they alredy explained to us why they are not listing Dtr everywhere, check tokens facebook and twitter and shut the fuck up already.
Negan11

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:12:13 PM

Hey man you are so cool.  Can I have an autograph?  I am asking for information like most of the other people who spent their money on this ICO.  I am just tryng to get an update on where everything stands.  Im not looking to sell anything I am just looking forward to seeing how well this investment is going to succeed.  Also, Gatehub was not gossip it was sent out BY Gatehub in an email to those registered so not sure how that falls under “gossip”.  Clearly you are smarter than everyone though so you can keep on going into forums and being a tough guy behind a keyboard.  Probably makes you feel good, right? Anyways, Tokens can you please give us an update? Anything would be appreciated. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: