Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:18:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][tokens] Next generation cryptocurrency trading platform  (Read 73464 times)
Xoloescuincle

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:25:11 PM

Hey man you are so cool.  Can I have an autograph?  I am asking for information like most of the other people who spent their money on this ICO.  I am just tryng to get an update on where everything stands.  Im not looking to sell anything I am just looking forward to seeing how well this investment is going to succeed.  Also, Gatehub was not gossip it was sent out BY Gatehub in an email to those registered so not sure how that falls under “gossip”.  Clearly you are smarter than everyone though so you can keep on going into forums and being a tough guy behind a keyboard.  Probably makes you feel good, right? Anyways, Tokens can you please give us an update? Anything would be appreciated.  

Not trying to be cool or tough budy, sorry if i hurt ur feelings. Your are the one bitching behind a keybord, when all the info u need is right there in front of u, its called whitepaper, theres also a timeline on the website. It seems to me you are confused and have no clue of what this ICO was all about. Go read the white paper and learn something. And again, theres plenty uptdates on twitter and facebook.
Treasure_Coin

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:39:53 PM

I agree with just about everyone.  I understand they are developing a lot behind the scenes and there is still a lot to be accomplished, but the silence of the company is pretty alarming to me.  There is no excuse not to inform investors about the status of their goals and an expected timeline.  We were told that DTR would be open for trade on Gatehub no more than 7 days from the end of the ICO date, which they had projected as 12/6/17.  The ICO finished before that date and the 7 day period came and went.  Then the 7 day window came and went from their projected finishing date of 12/6 without any notice or update on the situation.  If there are delays, obviously investors will understand but please explain why there are delays, what is being done to resolve these delays, and what is the timeline for the delays.  Tokens can you please address some of these concerns? 

Thank you

Dude first of all relax, second ur not an investor, u r a token holder. They dont owe shit to u or anyone else for that matter. Dtr is trading on fucking livecoin, just go there if ur acking so much to sell your tokens. Also the gatehub thing  was gossip, i havnt seen official announcementes from tokens.net on that regard. Also they alredy explained to us why they are not listing Dtr everywhere, check tokens facebook and twitter and shut the fuck up already.

This was not gossip retard. I invested because of an email from gatehub themselves saying they'd list it. I also got confirmation from tokens that this was the case.
Xoloescuincle

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:05:54 PM

I agree with just about everyone.  I understand they are developing a lot behind the scenes and there is still a lot to be accomplished, but the silence of the company is pretty alarming to me.  There is no excuse not to inform investors about the status of their goals and an expected timeline.  We were told that DTR would be open for trade on Gatehub no more than 7 days from the end of the ICO date, which they had projected as 12/6/17.  The ICO finished before that date and the 7 day period came and went.  Then the 7 day window came and went from their projected finishing date of 12/6 without any notice or update on the situation.  If there are delays, obviously investors will understand but please explain why there are delays, what is being done to resolve these delays, and what is the timeline for the delays.  Tokens can you please address some of these concerns? 

Thank you

Dude first of all relax, second ur not an investor, u r a token holder. They dont owe shit to u or anyone else for that matter. Dtr is trading on fucking livecoin, just go there if ur acking so much to sell your tokens. Also the gatehub thing  was gossip, i havnt seen official announcementes from tokens.net on that regard. Also they alredy explained to us why they are not listing Dtr everywhere, check tokens facebook and twitter and shut the fuck up already.

This was not gossip retard. I invested because of an email from gatehub themselves saying they'd list it. I also got confirmation from tokens that this was the case.

Lol who is the retard...me or the guy who invested based on an third party email? The email wasnt send by tokens.net. so you are beyond retarded, ur an idiot for investing without investigating about the project first. Read the fucking white paper and stop whining.
Treasure_Coin

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:22:38 PM

Thank you

Lol who is the retard...me or the guy who invested based on an third party email? The email wasnt send by tokens.net. so you are beyond retarded, ur an idiot for investing without investigating about the project first. Read the fucking white paper and stop whining.

Well I'm up 75k so far on crypto so...
pctestis76

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:24:29 AM

HI,

I see in DTR copy of BNB coin which have very great success by my opinion ...

https://www.binance.com/trade.html?symbol=BNB_ETH

best regards to all
Rijakolus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:15:42 PM

Thank you

DTR will be listen on Gatehub just wait for it. What im wondering why would you be excited about that Gatehub has 8 million volume and Livecoin has 50... you think DTR will have more volume  on Gatehub? Dont think so.  Wait for tokens exchange now there will be a volume. Trust me.
Negan11

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:39:27 PM

I am only curious about Gatehub because that was the initial mention of where DTR will be listed for trade.  Like you pointed out, tokens exchange will be the main priority here and that is where we will see the value of DTR grow exponentially.  That is why I keep asking for updates regarding the status of the tokens, the exchanges, listings, etc.  The more progress there is the closer we get to see the real potential.
gibbsrafe

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:09:38 PM

I read your features project . What's the total mount of your token? If shortly, what's revolutionary in your product?
okane818
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:57:26 PM

New listed in Coin Market Cap.
Updates:

Dynamic Trading Rights (DTR)
$0.018804 USD
0.00000114 BTC
0.00002365 ETH
Market Cap
$? USD
? BTC
? ETH
Volume (24h)
$162,501 USD
9.87 BTC
204.37 ETH
Circulating Supply
? DTR
Total Supply
3,750,000,000 DTR

Good project. i'll be watching this.

Best regards

Okane Satoshi.
c0intiki

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:38:58 AM

For those who have successfully sent a trial amount of DTR to Livecoin with MyEtherWallet, how much did you set as the "gas" limit in order to be successful?
pctestis76

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:11:46 AM

My opinion is that DTR is a total copy of BNB coin ... pelase read both whitepapers and you will see...

BNB has starts with 0.006$  and it was a few days ago over 6$... DTR has starts with 0.01$ and we will see what future will show

so if DTR will fallow the BNB coin it would be great

best regards to all
erv

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:12:49 PM

can someone help me with supply? will have tokens to burn?

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
Treasure_Coin

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:26:14 AM

This coin blows..shoulda kept my money in ripple...
VALE1

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:43:02 AM

I think that this coin have so big potential like nobody alse in this class  Grin Grin
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 03:20:08 PM

DTR is now trading on Livecoin. DTR/ETH and DTR/BTC pairs are available.

@tokensnet:

Is there a telegram-channel or a similar medium for all your investors where you can communicate with them? I don't mean FB or Twitter.

Not much of activity on bitcointalk.

It would help spread the word about DTR, since many people will be interested & have questions.

Also a good way to activate your community to spread the word about DTR. Or answer questions for potential investors.

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
Perunex

Activity: 546
Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:41:34 PM

@tokensnet:

Is there a telegram-channel or a similar medium for all your investors where you can communicate with them? I don't mean FB or Twitter.

It would help spread the word about DTR, since many people will be interested & have questions.

Also a good way to activate your community to spread the word about DTR. Or answer questions for potential investors.

I don't see the need of spreading the word and other marketing before the beta release.
Investors received enough info and see enough potential to reach the hardcap relativelly quickly and with almost all marketing.

The team believes in the product and I as an investor actually like that the project is still under the radar as it means that the team is using it's resources to launch the product in time.

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 04:10:11 PM

@tokensnet:

I don't see the need of spreading the word and other marketing before the beta release.
Investors received enough info and see enough potential to reach the hardcap relativelly quickly and with almost all marketing.

The team believes in the product and I as an investor actually like that the project is still under the radar as it means that the team is using it's resources to launch the product in time.

Most of what I suggested wasn't meant as marketing, as they have don this enough on social media & different articles.

It would be nice to have a community that people could join, that's the main reason.

PatelKartel

Activity: 301

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:11:25 PM

@tokensnet:

Nice.
CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 05:57:52 PM

@tokensnet:

Nice.

?

What is nice? The idea to have a telegram-channel or...?  Huh

CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 04:59:37 AM

Very quiet thread.

Nobody related to the team or other investors here it seems.

Still think a telegramchannel for the investors would be a good idea, twitter & fb aren't enough imo.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: