Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:40:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][tokens] Next generation cryptocurrency trading platform  (Read 73462 times)
SmokeItOut

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:09:43 PM

not that you will get paid for voting. you will pay your DTR tokens, so you can vote for new coin listing

I dont think buying and voting is corelated ... anyhow, buy some DTR ... this is the perfect time zo get some stash
Treasure_Coin

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:16:23 AM

In meantime while waiting ...  Grin  You can check bnb binance coin chart. They started in summer 2017 with price 0,1 USD. Soon after release it boomed to 2,7 USD and moving average on 2 USD, and half year later boom again on 8 USD. It is interesting that bnb is traded only on its own exchange with max daily volume over 200 mio USD.

I thing this DTR will be similar story. Imagine only we are now on average 300 k USD daily volume  Grin

We could create subreddit.

You are spot on!  Look at BNB Binance coin to see what DTR will become by December 2018 we will be over $10 in my opinion.... we are all so lucky to have found this DTR coin so CHEAP!!!!!!  I backed the ICO since Damian Merlack (Founder of Bitstamp) was involved with the tokens.net team... seemed like a no-brainer to me.

BNB Binance coin is used exactly the same way DTR Tokens coin will be used....

BNB Binance coin hit $10.00 recently.... DTR will crush them I believe whole heartedly!

"PATIENCE PEOPLE" and "SET-UP a plan to use your MILLIONS Wisely"  Shocked

Big difference between BNB and DTR. BNB only has 200 million coins vs DTR's 3.75 Billion. That a huge difference.
Perunex

Activity: 546
Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:14:27 PM

Binance coin and DTR have some similarities but are different... Here is an approximate comparison:

DTR coin has atm appr 12 times lower market cap (much better indicator than price of both tokens).
There are 18,75 times more DTR supply (3,750,000,000.00) than BNB (200,000,000.00) (at the time of ICO).

Binance offers an option of using their BNB to pay for the transaction fees, however not mandatory. If you do you receive discounts (1st year 50%, 2nd year 25%...). DTR will be mandatory used for transaction fees.

Binance is using 20% of their profits (gathered from fees) to burn out their tokens, until they reach 100M tokens. The rest will be used in the future when Binance will be "decentralized exchange, where BNB will be used as one of the key assetts as well as gas to be spent."
DTR will burn 100% of their tokens used for transaction fees, which will also be trackable (through exchange volume).

Merlak (as the founder of Bitstamp) has the know-how. IMO all exchanges I have traded on are ugly and not that user-friendly, except Bitstamp. If he just designs crypto to crypto exchange like Bitstamp we have a winner. Bitstamp as fiat to crypto; Tokens.net as crypto to crypto, with Quantum for liquidity - we have a great product here. There maybe are quite more DTRs than BNBs, however DTR will be burned at much higher rate and the market cap is still much lower. IMO Merlak will also deliver much better and more user-friendly website and more efficient exchange.

Hang on to the moon my friends!

(Also, you are welcome to correct any my assumptions, "facts" etc.)

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
Blue_Planet

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:02:00 PM

Binance coin and DTR have some similarities but are different... Here is an approximate comparison:

DTR coin has atm appr 12 times lower market cap (much better indicator than price of both tokens).
There are 18,75 times more DTR supply (3,750,000,000.00) than BNB (200,000,000.00) (at the time of ICO).

Binance offers an option of using their BNB to pay for the transaction fees, however not mandatory. If you do you receive discounts (1st year 50%, 2nd year 25%...). DTR will be mandatory used for transaction fees.

Binance is using 20% of their profits (gathered from fees) to burn out their tokens, until they reach 100M tokens. The rest will be used in the future when Binance will be "decentralized exchange, where BNB will be used as one of the key assetts as well as gas to be spent."
DTR will burn 100% of their tokens used for transaction fees, which will also be trackable (through exchange volume).

Merlak (as the founder of Bitstamp) has the know-how. IMO all exchanges I have traded on are ugly and not that user-friendly, except Bitstamp. If he just designs crypto to crypto exchange like Bitstamp we have a winner. Bitstamp as fiat to crypto; Tokens.net as crypto to crypto, with Quantum for liquidity - we have a great product here. There maybe are quite more DTRs than BNBs, however DTR will be burned at much higher rate and the market cap is still much lower. IMO Merlak will also deliver much better and more user-friendly website and more efficient exchange.

Hang on to the moon my friends!

(Also, you are welcome to correct any my assumptions, "facts" etc.)

I agree. Bitstamp exchange (cofounder is Merlak, founder of the tokens.net and DTR tokens) has by far the most professional exchange environment out of all exchanges I tried. It is true that in Bitstamp the user can trade only main cryptocurrencies and fiat-to-fiat, however in the upcoming TOKENS.NET there will be much more trading pairs. If the TOKEN.NET volume will be maintained, the DTR value can reach very high value in the near future.
musclecars22

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:39:31 PM

In meantime while waiting ...  Grin  You can check bnb binance coin chart. They started in summer 2017 with price 0,1 USD. Soon after release it boomed to 2,7 USD and moving average on 2 USD, and half year later boom again on 8 USD. It is interesting that bnb is traded only on its own exchange with max daily volume over 200 mio USD.

I thing this DTR will be similar story. Imagine only we are now on average 300 k USD daily volume  Grin

You are spot on!  Look at BNB Binance coin to see what DTR will become by December 2018 we will be over $10 in my opinion.... we are all so lucky to have found this DTR coin so CHEAP!!!!!!  I backed the ICO since Damian Merlack (Founder of Bitstamp) was involved with the tokens.net team... seemed like a no-brainer to me.

BNB Binance coin hit $10.00 recently.... DTR will crush them I believe whole heartedly!

Big difference between BNB and DTR. BNB only has 200 million coins vs DTR's 3.75 Billion. That a huge difference.

Very true indeed in respect to the number of coins circulating in supply.... based on market cap solely then we can safely assume that tokens.net market cap will simply equal Binance market cap.  With all things being equal, a 13x current value will be achieved based solely on equal shares within the market cap.  Assuming tokens.net market cap is double that of Binance currently, which I believe will happen; a 26x current value of DTR is feasible in my humble opinion.

My deduction is this:  A guy like Damian Merlack must have multiple millions of different crypto currencies.  He also has a group of friends that he surrounds himself with; they probably have multiple millions etc.... their friends and their friends friends etc etc... the word will get out and tokens.net will be for high-end large-volume trading.  It is being specifically designed to attract the attention of people with millions and millions of dollars/euros/pounds worth of cryptocurrency in their portfolios.....

All just speculation on my part, I gather; good speculation it is though!
Blue_Planet

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:30:48 PM

In the next few months, and especially after April 2018, the value of this coin will most probably increase. For example, if the upcoming exchange will have a daily turnover of $ 500,000,000, the 0.25% fee rate will result in a fee of $ 1,250,000 per day. It means that for this amount of DTR token will be burned per day. In general, tokens like DTR and BNB have a characteristic that their value will most likely increase regardless of whether the market will be bullish or bearish.
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 07:48:15 AM

In the next few months, and especially after April 2018, the value of this coin will most probably increase. For example, if the upcoming exchange will have a daily turnover of $ 500,000,000, the 0.25% fee rate will result in a fee of $ 1,250,000 per day. It means that for this amount of DTR token will be burned per day. In general, tokens like DTR and BNB have a characteristic that their value will most likely increase regardless of whether the market will be bullish or bearish.

True.

Whoever bought BNB under one dollar is getting pretty comfy right now. The same goes for people that got into Kucoin Shares because both of those coins have gained amssive value.

I got in DTR at a pretty low level. Even if DTR gets to 1 dollar I'll be 'kinda' ok  Wink.

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
davinci1618

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:23:15 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2018, 04:36:02 PM by davinci1618

I humbly ask the developers to get DTR listed somewhere other than Livecoin.

As a simple google search told me after 2 days of waiting for my DTR tokens to be deposited on Livecoin (I needed to sell 50% to purchase Quantum on there) that others have gone a week without having their tokens deposited, TO THE SAME WALLET THAT THEY HAVE DEPOSITED TOKENS TO SUCCESSFULLY BEFORE!

It is unacceptable to have to use an exchange which requires me to wait this long because at any time the price could moon. Luckily I had the thought to sell off some of my other coins because indeed another coin I was going to buy went up in value. I have SOME of the Quantum I wanted, and I have a feeling that by the time I even have access to my DTR that the price will go up. Two days of not having access to my DTR feels as if I lost my investment.

Used Gatehub to buy Quantum instead, and it was my first time using their exchange since I signed up long ago. The UI is nice, and I had a great experience. It was even letting me send additional Quantum to my wallet by automatically shapeshifting the XRP I have in that wallet. I understand that DTR has potential to be listed on Gatehub per what I read on XRP Chat forums. That would be great, or any other exchange rather than Livecoin because others have issues with the same problem, not only on DTR tokens but other cryptocurrencies as well. I appreciate the effort of the team, and am fully supporting the two projects Quantum and Tokens.net. 2018 will be a big year, and I plan to hold on well into 2020. Best of luck fellows.

Praying my DTR gets back in my possession from Livecoin. Very disappointed in this Livecoin exchange (and why I am supporting Tokens.net, so experiences like this are not to happen with a solid team behind the new exchange) and I am hoping the team chose an exchange that will eventually resolve my issue as I am talking about a significant about of DTR. Considering I am going back to holding that same amount of DTR, I am not missing out on anything but simply the feeling of having the coins registered to my own private key.

Edit: I am not the only one having trouble with DTR deposits onto Livecoin. Tokens.net need to find another exchange immediately because the only available one is absolutely flawed and the developers will be complicit to allowing DTR tokens to be screwed over by only listing DTR on Livecoin with such great issues that being are unable to access their tokens after a WEEKS time. Accountability needs to be taken as Livecoin did not even give a warning on DTR deposits being this slow. Only when I read their forum page I found that other DTR token holders are going through the same issue.
adrov

Activity: 171

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:02:00 PM

It's very early for this token / coin, we will see what and how in couple of months, when they have something to show.

Right now, it's all speculating and there is dozen other exchanges being developed right now. Tbh they all look really good and I'm investing in 3-4 of them, including DTR. All with long-term in-mind. Just take it easy and DYOR Smiley

nycaltpac

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:15:07 PM

I plan on holding my DTR for a good while, but I do wonder why the coin hasn't been listed on Gatehub yet.

I already have an account with Gatehub and I have no plans of signing up to livecoin. DTR is doing quite well on livecoin so far I noticed. It's up over 1000% since introduction.

This was an official announcement from Gatehub. If this statement is no longer valid or if the plans have changed, then they should come out and inform their customers by making another announcement and correcting their original announcement.

Nov 17, 2017:

Dear Gatehub user,
We are excited to announce listing of DTR tokens on our GateHub Fifth cryptocurrency gateway. DTR trading will commence no later than 7 days after the Tokens.net ICO ends.

For more information regarding DTR please refer to Tokens.net project official website at tokens.net.

Sincerely,
GateHub Team
CrowdConscious

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 11:07:24 PM

There's also a big difference between BNB and DTR in the sense that I don't believe DTR has a max burn cap.

BNB will only burn up to 50% of the total BNB in supply while I believe DTR will burn forever.

Also, keep in mind that DTR has a mechanism built-in to burn tokens in real-time when trades are made via an Ethereum smart contract. This makes DTR EXTREMELY deflationary in comparison to BNB and KCS. Of the token-based exchange business models that are emerging, Digital Trading Rights has probably the best shot at moving with the trends.

Just my personal opinion of course, but if you just look at BNB, KCS, and  COSS growth over the past month and specially the past week or so...it's obvious that there's a lot of room for these token-based exchanges to emerge, knocking the old non-token exchanges out of the picture.

These token-based exchanges are actually beneficial to smaller traders because we get discounts and better opportunities! I've written a couple articles on token-based exchanges so far - Kucoin & Binance - below are the articles if you want to take a look.
- https://keepingstock.net/kucoin-exchange-based-token-that-earns-you-a-daily-dollar-cost-average-and-diversified-portfolio-2f532a432ed1
- https://keepingstock.net/binance-exchange-fueling-a-hot-new-era-of-token-based-exchanges-models-ecb5559ac623

I'm probably going to reach out to the DTR to get more details on the project and write an article on them as we get closer to the launch of their Beta or Alpha at least. We're VERY early in their growth, but these exchange tokens fly fast so follow closely! Will likely write an article on Sugar Exchange's SGR next as I continue learning more about these token-based exchange models.

Rijakolus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:40:17 PM

Well i think yore assessment is kinda low. I think DTR will compete with the likes of Bittrex, Binance in terms of volume... Tokens burning will be huge at the beggining...

The token will be 1$ by the end of 2018... just HODL...

D1o_to_the_moon_with_lamb

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:27:05 PM

I have two quick questions about DTR, I assume they was already answered somewhere...

What happens if there are no DTR to buy?

Based on demand and supply rule this cannot happen. There will always be certain quantity of DTR offered by the Company.

How can this happen, if nobody wants to sell DTR coins, will there be our coins burnt?

Coinmarketcap states that 974,466,187 DTR are in circulating supply, on tokens.net the amount distributed it is said 1.5B DTR.

Which number is correct?

I assume, 1.5B DTR.

In that case the market cap is around 192 million USD with current price $0.128542.
Blue_Planet

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:37:14 PM

The burning rate of the DTR tokens will be higher at the begging because at that time the price of the DTR token will be lower than after a certain amount of time. In general, the higher the value of the DTR token the lower amount of the DTR will be burned.

However, at the beginning, the daily turnover of the upcoming exchange TOKEN.NET will be lower than after a few months of trading in this exchange. Therefore, the increasing amount of daily turnover will be somehow compensated with the increasing value of the DTR token. However, I believe that the DTR value will increase with a highest rate than a turnover of the exchange. Therefore, the burning rate will decrease as the DTR token value will increase.

I expect that the price of the DTR token will be between $2 and $5 by the end of 2018.
D1o_to_the_moon_with_lamb

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:55:23 PM

The burning rate of the DTR tokens will be higher at the begging because at that time the price of the DTR token will be lower than after a certain amount of time. In general, the higher the value of the DTR token the lower amount of the DTR will be burned.

However, at the beginning, the daily turnover of the upcoming exchange TOKEN.NET will be lower than after a few months of trading in this exchange. Therefore, the increasing amount of daily turnover will be somehow compensated with the increasing value of the DTR token. However, I believe that the DTR value will increase with a highest rate than a turnover of the exchange. Therefore, the burning rate will decrease as the DTR token value will increase.

I expect that the price of the DTR token will be between $2 and $5 by the end of 2018.

Yes, I understand that price of DTR will increase with the exchange turnover.

But even if it takes very long time, if you keep burning tokens than eventually they ran out.

So in that the case, what happens when all the available tokens (available to purchase) are burnt, are they starting to burn our held tokens or they just stop burning tokens until the price is high enough for somebody to sell them the tokens?
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 04:02:15 PM

Yes, I understand that price of DTR will increase with the exchange turnover.

But even if it takes very long time, if you keep burning tokens than eventually they ran out.

So in that the case, what happens when all the available tokens (available to purchase) are burnt, are they starting to burn our held tokens or they just stop burning tokens until the price is high enough for somebody to sell them the tokens?

I think in that case they will start to buy back tokens in order to burn them.

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
c0intiki

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:09:51 PM

I humbly ask the developers to get DTR listed somewhere other than Livecoin.

As a simple google search told me after 2 days of waiting for my DTR tokens to be deposited on Livecoin (I needed to sell 50% to purchase Quantum on there) that others have gone a week without having their tokens deposited, TO THE SAME WALLET THAT THEY HAVE DEPOSITED TOKENS TO SUCCESSFULLY BEFORE!

It is unacceptable to have to use an exchange which requires me to wait this long because at any time the price could moon. Luckily I had the thought to sell off some of my other coins because indeed another coin I was going to buy went up in value. I have SOME of the Quantum I wanted, and I have a feeling that by the time I even have access to my DTR that the price will go up. Two days of not having access to my DTR feels as if I lost my investment.

Used Gatehub to buy Quantum instead, and it was my first time using their exchange since I signed up long ago. The UI is nice, and I had a great experience. It was even letting me send additional Quantum to my wallet by automatically shapeshifting the XRP I have in that wallet. I understand that DTR has potential to be listed on Gatehub per what I read on XRP Chat forums. That would be great, or any other exchange rather than Livecoin because others have issues with the same problem, not only on DTR tokens but other cryptocurrencies as well. I appreciate the effort of the team, and am fully supporting the two projects Quantum and Tokens.net. 2018 will be a big year, and I plan to hold on well into 2020. Best of luck fellows.

Praying my DTR gets back in my possession from Livecoin. Very disappointed in this Livecoin exchange (and why I am supporting Tokens.net, so experiences like this are not to happen with a solid team behind the new exchange) and I am hoping the team chose an exchange that will eventually resolve my issue as I am talking about a significant about of DTR. Considering I am going back to holding that same amount of DTR, I am not missing out on anything but simply the feeling of having the coins registered to my own private key.

Edit: I am not the only one having trouble with DTR deposits onto Livecoin. Tokens.net need to find another exchange immediately because the only available one is absolutely flawed and the developers will be complicit to allowing DTR tokens to be screwed over by only listing DTR on Livecoin with such great issues that being are unable to access their tokens after a WEEKS time. Accountability needs to be taken as Livecoin did not even give a warning on DTR deposits being this slow. Only when I read their forum page I found that other DTR token holders are going through the same issue.

Excellent request/question. I asked the tokens.net team on Twitter about getting listed on a more robust/different exchange and the person who replied stated that it would cost ~$100k to get listed. While they were professional/very nice, when I mentioned that 100k is just a tiny percentage of the 15 million raised I did not get a response.

Also, as a side-note, has anyone here created a subreddit for tokens.net or DTR?
Blue_Planet

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:29:32 PM

I agree, it would be better if the DTR would be on two or more exchanges, especially for the ICO buyers who want to sell their coins immediately and without deposit and withdrawal issues on the livecoin.net exchange. However, I feel that this coin has a big potential, and at the beginning of its “life” it is maybe even more convenient if the coins starts at smaller exchanges, without big pumps and dumps. I believe that we will see a price $1 a coin before April or May 2018. That would make a solid 1.5B market cap at the start of the beta version of the TOKEN.NET exchange.
VALE1

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:19:46 PM

I think this project has one of the greatest potentials in 2018  Grin Shocked
adrov

Activity: 171

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:45:47 PM

3.75B supply and you're talking about hittin $1 by end of month... By end of 2020 perhaps. This is pumped beyond proportions, dumped 100k earlier, going to dump another 100k while dumb kids are hyped about buying everything that's related to exchanges Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: