Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 02:03:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][tokens] Next generation cryptocurrency trading platform  (Read 73464 times)
Negan11

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:05:54 PM

Adrov,

You posted a couple days ago...

"It's very early for this token / coin, we will see what and how in couple of months, when they have something to show.

Right now, it's all speculating and there is dozen other exchanges being developed right now. Tbh they all look really good and I'm investing in 3-4 of them, including DTR. All with long-term in-mind. Just take it easy and DYOR"

But now you are trashing this coin and saying you are dumping it 100K tokens at a time.  Any actual logic or reason behind your statements or are you just simply as dumb as you are making yourself appear? 

Thanks,

King Savior
badgalmae

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:40:59 PM

Hey guys can you please vote for DTR to come on Freewallet and leave a comment below it? https://freewallet.org/vote

You go to the bottom, show more, like button and comment. Thank you so much, I appreciate it.  Roll Eyes
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 09:25:50 PM

Hey guys can you please vote for DTR to come on Freewallet and leave a comment below it? https://freewallet.org/vote

You go to the bottom, show more, like button and comment. Thank you so much, I appreciate it.  Roll Eyes

I can't seem to find DTR on the list or the 'show more' option...  Huh

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
nycaltpac

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:33:03 PM

I can't seem to find DTR on the list or the 'show more' option...  Huh

I never heard of freewallet before, but there's a post about DTR there.

When I clicked on the link, there's a bunch of posts, just scroll down a little, and you'll see a post about DTR. It had 34 upvotes when I saw it, so I added an upvote to it.
adrov

Activity: 171

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:00:52 AM

Adrov,

You posted a couple days ago...

"It's very early for this token / coin, we will see what and how in couple of months, when they have something to show.

Right now, it's all speculating and there is dozen other exchanges being developed right now. Tbh they all look really good and I'm investing in 3-4 of them, including DTR. All with long-term in-mind. Just take it easy and DYOR"

But now you are trashing this coin and saying you are dumping it 100K tokens at a time.  Any actual logic or reason behind your statements or are you just simply as dumb as you are making yourself appear?  

Thanks,

King Savior

Hehe, what ever you say, think what you want. I think you're just mad because I dumped 300k at super pumped price and you bought it or what's the problem here? Why is dumping some coins suddenly trashing?

I made EASY x30 on this in very short time and now after selling 75% of it, I'm going to put that big stack on something more reliable than hyped / pumped coin (that's all DTR is right now, agree / don't agree, just my honest opinion).

Cya 'round Keyboard WarriorZZZ

Negan11

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:27:56 AM

How can I possibly be mad?  I have 220K of DTR at an average price of .025 and i think this is a long term hold even afer making a ton of money the last month.  If this is exploding off of “hype”, I am really looking forward to the rise over the upcoming months.  I am only wondering why you were touting this coin a bit and then all of a sudden it’s a pumped/hyped coin and you are trashing it.  I just don’t follow the logic behind your post history.
SmokeItOut

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:49:44 AM

Adrov: u poor kid  Cheesy
cryptorusin

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:35:12 PM

Hello, devs.
How many coins are in circulation? From the ico page is not clear.
Good luck!
CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 01:46:43 PM

Hello, devs.
Good luck!

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dynamic-trading-rights/

adrov

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:30:51 PM

Hello, devs.
Good luck!

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dynamic-trading-rights/

Don't think that's accurate, Circulating Supply should be: 1.5B (10^12)

Whitepaper:
- Max ICO Supply = 1 500 000 000 (1.5B)
- ICO Price = 0.01$
- ICO Outcome = 15M USD (sold out few days before end)

15 000 000 x 0.01 = 1.5B

Jordienusa

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:39:07 PM

Current circulating supply is just under 1.0B.

There are still a lot of DTR from ICO that are not claimed yet.
Bit Gobblin

Activity: 71

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:27:08 AM

Is that a web site that gives any information on your company? None...It say's you are making an exchange?Huh   At the very top of this ANN page and at the beginning the entirety of it is cut off....   Can you explain the lack of everything, information, your location address, faces of the development team?Huh
musclecars22

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:33:32 PM

DTR by Tokens.net and BNB by Binance.com are exactly the same and DTR will be used within Tokens.net the same way BNB is used within Binance.com.  Creating DTR and Tokens.net was a very tactical and intelligent move by Damian Merlak and that Tokens.net team.  The proof of concept has already been made, and once Tokens.net trading platform is operational people will understand what I am saying much better.

Based on Market Cap:

BNB $1,558,153,484 -- 1/10/2018 -- 99,014,000 Coins Circulating -- $15.75 USD per coin CURRENT Value

DTR    $310,061,955 -- 1/10/2018 -- 1,500,000,000 Coins Circulating -- $.20 USD per coin CURRENT Value

Let's say Tokens.net market cap merely equals that of Binance.com when the trading platform becomes operational in April 2018 or so.

BNB 1,555,153,484
----------------------  =  5.0156 -->  (take the current value of DTR and multiply by) 5.0156 X .20 ==>> $1.00312 Value per DTR Coin
DTR 310,061,955

Let's say Tokens.net market cap DOUBLES that of Binance.com (Highly Likely since Merlak and Team will surely market to Bitstamp.net clients)

5.0156 X 2 =  10.0312  Now multiply the current value of DTR times 10.0312 x $.20 = $2.00624

I believe it will go much higher than just 2x Binance.com market cap personally, but there are the SIMPLE numbers; and numbers don't lie!

Peace out and Good Luck all....... ENJOY THE RIDE!!!!    Cool
Perunex

Activity: 546
Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:42:58 AM

DTR by Tokens.net and BNB by Binance.com are exactly the same and DTR will be used within Tokens.net the same way BNB is used within Binance.com.  Creating DTR and Tokens.net was a very tactical and intelligent move by Damian Merlak and that Tokens.net team.  The proof of concept has already been made, and once Tokens.net trading platform is operational people will understand what I am saying much better.

Based on Market Cap:

BNB $1,558,153,484 -- 1/10/2018 -- 99,014,000 Coins Circulating -- $15.75 USD per coin CURRENT Value

DTR    $310,061,955 -- 1/10/2018 -- 1,500,000,000 Coins Circulating -- $.20 USD per coin CURRENT Value

Let's say Tokens.net market cap merely equals that of Binance.com when the trading platform becomes operational in April 2018 or so.

BNB 1,555,153,484
----------------------  =  5.0156 -->  (take the current value of DTR and multiply by) 5.0156 X .20 ==>> $1.00312 Value per DTR Coin
DTR 310,061,955

Let's say Tokens.net market cap DOUBLES that of Binance.com (Highly Likely since Merlak and Team will surely market to Bitstamp.net clients)

5.0156 X 2 =  10.0312  Now multiply the current value of DTR times 10.0312 x $.20 = $2.00624

I believe it will go much higher than just 2x Binance.com market cap personally, but there are the SIMPLE numbers; and numbers don't lie!

Peace out and Good Luck all....... ENJOY THE RIDE!!!!    Cool

We have to also consider the fact that BNB is burned 50% of the fees paid in BNB, while DTR will be burned 100%. Another point would be that BNB is optional to use for payment of the fees (you get the discount). DTR will mandatory be used for all the transaction fees on the tokens.net.

These two facts go also in favour of DTR demand pressure. Therefore we can assume even higher marketcap (and price with it)? After some serious volume of course.

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
scorpz

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:24:33 AM

However, there will be no need to own DTR in advance or even be aware of the
fact that transaction fees are payable in DTR, as any client not owning DTR will
be charged a fee in the currency they are trading in. Conversion of the fee cost
into DTR will be executed automatically and clients owning DTR will have their
DTR subtracted from their balance, based on the DTR’s market value.

If a client makes a trade without having any DTR, the fee will be charged in a
currency they are currently trading with, and converted into DTR tokens in the
background.
From whitepaper: https://www.tokens.net/pdf/whitepaper.pdf
JoshAD

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:32:44 PM

Hey All,

This is my first time investing in an ICO and im having trouble deciding on whether to sell or HODL. I only placed $35 on DTR as I have no money! and with the in 20 fold increase I cant decide if holding until 0.8/1 is unrealistic or greedy?

I know theres been some calculations made on here but theyre purely speculation, surely a 2000% return is enough and with the recent drop from 0.23 to 0.2/0.195 im unsure on if this growth will continue? Also, if some of the tokens arent claimed yet what long term effect will it have when they eventually are and theyre sold, would that not drive down the price?

Because im not a seasoned investor! this whole thing is making me very nervous and im checking the worth almost 10 times a day! what advice do you all have?
Perunex

Activity: 546
Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:18:43 PM

Hey All,

This is my first time investing in an ICO and im having trouble deciding on whether to sell or HODL. I only placed $35 on DTR as I have no money! and with the in 20 fold increase I cant decide if holding until 0.8/1 is unrealistic or greedy?

I know theres been some calculations made on here but theyre purely speculation, surely a 2000% return is enough and with the recent drop from 0.23 to 0.2/0.195 im unsure on if this growth will continue? Also, if some of the tokens arent claimed yet what long term effect will it have when they eventually are and theyre sold, would that not drive down the price?

Because im not a seasoned investor! this whole thing is making me very nervous and im checking the worth almost 10 times a day! what advice do you all have?

Checking 10 times per day is definitely not a good idea. Asking if you should hodl or sell is also not a right question. You have seen the calculations, you can read the whitepaper and do your own research. The point is that you decide it for yourself. Do your research, set your target (when will you sell) and follow the strategy. The price movement shouldn't worry you if you have the target and time frame.

My personal opinion is to hodl. Nothing is out yet. Not even beta. The token hasn't been used yet at all. But, as I said, you have to decide on your own.

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
adrov

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:43:59 PM

Hey All,

Checking 10 times per day is definitely not a good idea. Asking if you should hodl or sell is also not a right question. You have seen the calculations, you can read the whitepaper and do your own research. The point is that you decide it for yourself. Do your research, set your target (when will you sell) and follow the strategy. The price movement shouldn't worry you if you have the target and time frame.

My personal opinion is to hodl. Nothing is out yet. Not even beta. The token hasn't been used yet at all. But, as I said, you have to decide on your own.

Think of it this way. If you're in for the long term (3 years or more), then just forget about it and stop checking it doesn't matter until it's 2021...

If you're in for short/mid term, then ask your self if you can do another 20x same amount or similar?

Just FYI: I sold 300k (out of 350k total) of DTR at 1400 satoshis on livecoin and I will never look back, I made insane profits and that money is already making more profits in a different investment Smiley

Think for your self, DYOR.

Treasure_Coin

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:18:01 AM

Hey All,

Make more money with a job you poor bastard.
CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 06:15:17 AM

Hey All,

Make more money with a job you poor bastard.

Cheesy

Diversify.

Don't bet on a single horse. But this is most certainly one of your horses for the near future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: