Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:43:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][tokens] Next generation cryptocurrency trading platform  (Read 73460 times)
cryptobavcar

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:19:14 AM

When can we expect the mobile app? Also, when will we see some marketing to attract new users?

Also interested in these two questions.

Mobile app was in the roadmap for August.
I understood the silence of the team during the product development period. Now however team should speak out and start at least some of the marketing. Speaking out is also marketing. A free one.
Perhaps they are waiting to start with some heavy marketing after they release the mobile app and add more trading pairs. But they really need to attract new users eventually. I don't know why they remain silent all the time, they missed their mobile app date release, they could at least give us some update.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptobavcar

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:44:48 AM

Looks like adding LanaCoin had a very negative impact on DTR price. At least Merlak tweeted something about the exchange and DTR but it doesn't seem they will introduce fees and token burning anytime soon: https://twitter.com/damianmerlak/status/1043061839830167552

They probably expected and projected more users and daily volume by now but with so many exchanges out there without marketing and lack of trading pairs they can't expect more users magically appearing on their own.
mctrader

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:52:08 AM

Is that a joke...Lanacoin???

What are u doing...

Add first 50 coins on cmc...Lanacoin??? Huh
gunther99

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:14:10 AM

oh man, where do you hide all this time ?  Grin
lol jk, when i visit the website i feel ever see it, so many trading platform nowdays
by the way, if you interested, you can contact me, cause my friend had plan to make dcentralized exchange for its coin utility, we may do parnetship ?  Grin
Perunex

Activity: 546
Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:55:08 AM

I think it's the first time the coin dropped under ICO price...

Damian says it right with customer base. We need it as big as possible. I don't think however, that only promotional period will just magically increase the customer base... I don't see any other marketing.

Where is the mobile app? Still haven't been developed yet...

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:13:52 AM

What are u doing...

Yeah, i was a little bit surprised as well by the fact Lanacoin is about to be listed, to all respect to Lanacoin, but then again if you look at the background of Lanacoin it all make sense. Its a good promotion for Lanacoin, but with lack of real impact. Its just, guys, we are living in different times then last year. Will see what will happen in coming months if anything at all.
cryptobavcar

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:13:18 PM

What are u doing...

Yeah, i was a little bit surprised as well by the fact Lanacoin is about to be listed, to all respect to Lanacoin, but then again if you look at the background of Lanacoin it all make sense. Its a good promotion for Lanacoin, but with lack of real impact. Its just, guys, we are living in different times then last year. Will see what will happen in coming months if anything at all.
That's right, we are not in crypto boom anymore where every average Joe would throw in their money and buy a bunch of random stuff cos he heard of it and it sounded cool. Right now Tokens is just another exchange with lack of trading pairs so to attract new users something should be done rather than wait for them to magically appear on their own. I understand not many people take interest in buying crypto at the moment which resembles the market so I can see why Tokens team is not doing any marketing. The project is solid and the team behind it is good so in the long term I believe in the success, what I really don't like is the lack of updates and communication with community. If you recall, Binance first started with promotion period as well but they had damn good marketing strategies after that and look at where they are now.
Perunex

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:21:07 PM

What are u doing...

That's right, we are not in crypto boom anymore where every average Joe would throw in their money and buy a bunch of random stuff cos he heard of it and it sounded cool. Right now Tokens is just another exchange with lack of trading pairs so to attract new users something should be done rather than wait for them to magically appear on their own. I understand not many people take interest in buying crypto at the moment which resembles the market so I can see why Tokens team is not doing any marketing. The project is solid and the team behind it is good so in the long term I believe in the success, what I really don't like is the lack of updates and communication with community. If you recall, Binance first started with promotion period as well but they had damn good marketing strategies after that and look at where they are now.

I agree with you about the lack of communication with the community. And they don't seem to care that we would like some updates, some answers... whatever...

Regarding the marketing: maybe they are just waiting for a more favorable market which they can bomb with marketing. Using the funds now on marketing is probably not that clever. But still, you need to do something, not just wait... At least talk with us, as I can only speculate on their strategy... Are they hiding their business plan to potential investors?

I still will hodl DTR and still believe in it. It's just hard atm. But as Merlak says, every project, every start up takes time rise...

Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
staysecure

Activity: 1472
Merit: 505

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 06:15:11 PM

Looks like adding LanaCoin had a very negative impact on DTR price. At least Merlak tweeted something about the exchange and DTR but it doesn't seem they will introduce fees and token burning anytime soon: https://twitter.com/damianmerlak/status/1043061839830167552

They probably expected and projected more users and daily volume by now but with so many exchanges out there without marketing and lack of trading pairs they can't expect more users magically appearing on their own.

Why do you think that? DTR is not being burned yet so... Besides trading LANA on Tokens will take fees as well correct? If its 1 trade per day or 1000 trades per day. Its actually impossible to please everyone.

DTR holders want users/trading and DTR destruction, traders should be happy because tradeng fees are not collected. Dont really see Damian and team be able to please everyone all the time.

staysecure

Activity: 1472
Merit: 505

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 06:18:16 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2018, 07:00:07 PM by staysecure

What are u doing...

Not shure if you have a problem with my project or just frustrated about the other top 50 not being listed yet.  Do share how much trading you are doing on Tokens since you seem to be so worried about other alts not being active/listed yet!

zmeddy

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:18:53 PM

I think it's the first time the coin dropped under ICO price...

Damian says it right with customer base. We need it as big as possible. I don't think however, that only promotional period will just magically increase the customer base... I don't see any other marketing.

Where is the mobile app? Still haven't been developed yet...

It is necessary to be very patient investing in tokens and ICO. Everything happens so slowly, and it takes time to develop the platform. Price of the tokes falls very often.
cryptobavcar

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:20:48 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2018, 01:32:12 AM by cryptobavcar

Why do you think that? DTR is not being burned yet so... Besides trading LANA on Tokens will take fees as well correct? If its 1 trade per day or 1000 trades per day. Its actually impossible to please everyone.

DTR holders want users/trading and DTR destruction, traders should be happy because tradeng fees are not collected. Dont really see Damian and team be able to please everyone all the time.
Well, I never wrote anything bad about your coin, just stated the observation it's no coincidence that some holders dropped their bags after the tweet and LanaCoin addition which triggered the price drop of DTR by like 30%. I can see why someone would get frustrated with Tokens though. They haven't done much to add new pairs. You don't even have for example XRP on it yet (personally I think XRP is shit but it's 3rd in marketcap so...) but there is a bunch of Slovene coins/tokens. Which is welcome. Just... add more top 10, top 20 marketcap cryptos as soon as possible. I know you can get them all elsewhere but do you want me to get them elsewhere or you want me to use Tokens? You have seen the latest spike in interest in XRP. Wouldn't be cool to tweet and advertise Tokens as a place where you can trade XRP with no fees when everyone was eager to buy it? What actually bothers me is the lack of communication from Tokens team with the community. Damian tweets something every 2 months and that's it. They missed the mobile app release date. It's October already and still no news. At least update the roadmap and let us know. Another thing is the promotion period. There is no marketing done. According to the whitepaper, 20 % of the ICO funding should be reserved for marketing. That's fine if they are waiting, whole crypto market needs some catalysts to turn bullish and bring in more people investing every day anyway but there are other means in how to bring in new users. There are bounties, referals, etc. You can check out what Binance did, they nailed it. You can't just expect new users joining on their own if they never even heard of Tokens or why would you switch to an exchange with very small market depth for most of the trading pairs when you can use the established counterpart. It seems like running in circles. This no fee trading doesn't help much if the orderbook is empty and sometimes you can't even trade more than 1 usd worth of the coin so there is not much advantage in it for me as a user.

On the other note to share some positive thoughts. The trading is very smooth, platform and withdrawals are fast.
Perunex

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:59:41 PM

Well, I never wrote anything bad about your coin, just stated the observation it's no coincidence that some holders dropped their bags after the tweet and LanaCoin addition which triggered the price drop of DTR by like 30%. I can see why someone would get frustrated with Tokens though. They haven't done much to add new pairs. You don't even have for example XRP on it yet (personally I think XRP is shit but it's 3rd in marketcap so...) but there is a bunch of Slovene coins/tokens. Which is welcome. Just... add more top 10, top 20 marketcap cryptos as soon as possible. I know you can get them all elsewhere but do you want me to get them elsewhere or you want me to use Tokens? You have seen the latest spike in interest in XRP. Wouldn't be cool to tweet and advertise Tokens as a place where you can trade XRP with no fees when everyone was eager to buy it? What actually bothers me is the lack of communication from Tokens team with the community. Damian tweets something every 2 months and that's it. They missed the mobile app release date. It's October already and still no news. At least update the roadmap and let us know. Another thing is the promotion period. There is no marketing done. According to the whitepaper, 20 % of the ICO funding should be reserved for marketing. That's fine if they are waiting, whole crypto market needs some catalysts to turn bullish and bring in more people investing every day anyway but there are other means in how to bring in new users. There are bounties, referals, etc. You can check out what Binance did, they nailed it. You can't just expect new users joining on their own if they never even heard of Tokens or why would you switch to an exchange with very small market depth for most of the trading pairs when you can use the established counterpart. It seems like running in circles. This no fee trading doesn't help much if the orderbook is empty and sometimes you can't even trade more than 1 usd worth of the coin so there is not much advantage in it for me as a user.

On the other note to share some positive thoughts. The trading is very smooth, platform and withdrawals are fast.

I fully agree here. The product might be good (and it is), but it's not enough if volume is low and there are now market makers. I also agree on adding top 20 coins. That is how the volume will be generated. Afterwards the small coins will pay for them to be listed.

The team updates are quite frankly pure shit. No communication at all. I only see Merlak's tweets "We are working", "I am on the beach", "Every start-up needs time"...

XYZSniper

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:05:28 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2018, 07:49:29 PM by XYZSniper

Ok lets talk if I will be owner of project tokens.net...

Market is BULSHIT. Correct.. Perfect.. :

1. Useless to spend money for marketing.But i have lot time to do next steps:
2. If i want to list more coins and tokens witch cost 1.000.000 DTR (for listing) is now good oportunity. No fee, price is low... Easy to buy on tokens.net and if no offer i will put it on sale (anyway i will get those DTR back Wink )
3. I nead as much as possible DTR coins as owner (future fee is my payment) and i can push coin down and set any price I want in future (check first 100 wallets)
4. if I am quiet, work quiet and who not believe in me (legit) will give up (weak hand) and sold out at low price to me. Perfect. My % of shares grow.

Market turn to BULLISH. Hohoho....
1. I start listing coins and tokens (volume grow constantly)
2. When volume is good i turn ON BURNING. wow. Price start grow HARD
3. I start with brutal marketing... DTR grow HARDER.   ups. to late to jump in back... but then DTR start growing slower and slower, but grow constantly
4. offer have allthe time demand and reverse
5. I have first exchange witch have REAL VOLUME (no fake like others), more people will come

CONCLUSION

I will be very happy if you sell DTR now as much as you can. TNX. If i turn time into to the future, I see tokens.net in top 10 exchanges. Time will tell and go to this post 2020 and you will see if I am wrong.  

WISH

I wish to all coins and tokens who will be list all the best. Special to LANA, who get courage for one of the first listing. hats off. I know who is laughing now, will cry later. I really love video with twin sisters...

Best regards

Gery
XYZSniper

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:54:45 AM

AND...

I see some posts where people want marketing! marketing! to attracting new customers. LOL who talk about people who want to trade...
have you thought that post on Twitter (The longer the promotional period, the larger the customer base) meant to cusomers who want to list their coins or tokens ? Maybe now you have heard the fanfare.

About Quantum SWAP end 10.15.2018: do you realy think BIG BANG will happen? LOL. Maybe will be extended to 2019 Wink I dont see reason to burn any DTR this year...

Take care of your self people... this is long long run...

BR

Gery
cryptobavcar

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:20:25 AM

have you thought that post on Twitter (The longer the promotional period, the larger the customer base) meant to cusomers who want to list their coins or tokens ? Maybe now you have heard the fanfare.
Doesn't matter that your coin is listed somewhere if there is nobody there to buy it.
XYZSniper

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:48:07 AM

you miss the point. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes If you nead to list coin witch cost listing 1mio DTR and if this coin is deflectionary is now perfect time right?? Product is there and if you believe it you will buy listing even you will be list later in future right? Try to think now in shit market will you pay for listing in DTR will be 2$? little bit hard now right? People will come when will be lot coins and tokens and with good marketing. But marketing now if no coins and tokens are there is useless.

But there is allways 2 way:

- you pay for listing cheep and you believe one day will be lot users on exchange
- you pay lot for listing and you try to believe that all that users who are trading will push up your coin.

Witch one is more risky?

Check how much listing you are have now on BINANCE.... I think 1-2 per month..
Perunex

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:44:29 AM

I guess, that maybe you are on to something. My experience was that I've traded on exchanges because they specifically had coins that I wanted to buy/sell on that exchange. Not because the exchange was cool looking (they were usually very ugly). So yea, maybe more listings is the first step.

However, I am not the heavy trader that will pay up a lot of fees. So maybe I am a bad example of a profile that would fit the site and would be targeted by marketing...

cryptobavcar

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:17:48 PM

you miss the point. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes If you nead to list coin witch cost listing 1mio DTR and if this coin is deflectionary is now perfect time right?? Product is there and if you believe it you will buy listing even you will be list later in future right? Try to think now in shit market will you pay for listing in DTR will be 2$? little bit hard now right? People will come when will be lot coins and tokens and with good marketing. But marketing now if no coins and tokens are there is useless.

But there is allways 2 way:

- you pay for listing cheep and you believe one day will be lot users on exchange
- you pay lot for listing and you try to believe that all that users who are trading will push up your coin.

Witch one is more risky?

Check how much listing you are have now on BINANCE.... I think 1-2 per month..
Many people never heard of Tokens so they won't try to get listed on something they don't know actually exists. You have other famous small market exchanges to list your coin on before listing it on an unknown exchange. Without getting the word out there is Tokens platform it's tough to expect anything move on its own.
XYZSniper

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:37:38 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2018, 03:53:59 PM by XYZSniper

To list coins and tokens you dont nead to do marketing. You just nead to take phone and start calling all potencial listing parners (customers). Wink. And ofcorse i am shore they will grab it coz Merlak if you take Bitstamp is legit and known in crpyo space.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: