Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:53:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][tokens] Next generation cryptocurrency trading platform  (Read 73462 times)
nycaltpac

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:03:56 PM

Is Tokens.net still not available to sign up from the USA?

I get the same message.

Your country is not supported

That's the same message that I got back in May when I tried to sign up using the beta invite that was sent to me.
cryptobavcar

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:32:30 PM

https://www.tokens.net/first-dtr-destruction-event/
Perunex

Activity: 546
Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:09:15 AM

hello
what is the total supply for dtrv?
does anyone know

I have calculated all votes made at the moment and all the selling orders. I believe it should be around 100k DTRV available. It might also be 150k-200k if people are holding it.

Very nice news about the first burning. Very promising project we have.

Anybody knows when they will bring in fees?

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
cryptobavcar

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:26:36 AM

hello
what is the total supply for dtrv?
does anyone know

I have calculated all votes made at the moment and all the selling orders. I believe it should be around 100k DTRV available. It might also be 150k-200k if people are holding it.

Very nice news about the first burning. Very promising project we have.

Anybody knows when they will bring in fees?
December 1st.
cryptobavcar

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:51:57 AM

Trading fees:
Maker fee: 0.0%    
Taker fee: 0.2%
Deposit fees: None
Withdrawal fees: Cryptocurrency dependable

First burning of DTR gathered through fees: https://etherscan.io/tx/0xe2d993601387994673759424e8bd58e5d281b8b1a31a4792cf92689be3cfb9e1
blockchain48

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 08:24:47 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2018, 07:27:50 PM by blockchain48

3... 2... 1... LIFTOFF for Tokens, burning DTR.

http://www.ok48.com/tokens/3-2-1-liftoff-for-tokens

DTR burning started (with DTRV) for liftoff:

https://etherscan.io/tx/0xe16140f6b70c5bcfa9129f0123fd638e8c9804578ddabbdde343f3decfdbc429
staysecure

Activity: 1472
Merit: 505

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 05:35:48 PM

Some updates.

Starting december 1st DTR destruction events have begun. Almost 1M DTR destroyed up to date collected from daily fees and DTRVoice asset listings.

https://www.tokens.net/destruction-events/

4 assets have been won the listing by votes, 2 of them with open markets.

Cardano ADA 9,613 12-12-2018 Market will be open soon
BlockEstate BIT 10,121 03-12-2018 Market is open
Xaurum XAUR 14,304 21-11-2018 Market is open
Stellar XLM 11,750 15-11-2018 Market will be open soon

Current voting rank.

https://www.tokens.net/voting/

Current standings top 15:

TajCoin TAJ 5,575
Tron TRX 5,574
Tezos XTZ 4,701
Basic Attention Token BAT 2,252
IOTA MIOTA 1,908
Viberate VIB 1,652
EOS  1,616
NANO  1,401
DogeCoin DOGE 1,110
Lisk LSK 902
NevaCoin NEVA 414
AquariusCoin ARCO 407
Dash DASH 393
DigiByte DGB 270
Pennykoin PK 254

Feature updates and improvements:

- at Balances trading pair selection dropdowns, only those pairs are shown that have at least one transaction.
- transactions are now ordered by ID, not date, so that they are in a more appropriate order of execution.
- search currency in voting table
- ordering in balances table
- speedup of deposit/withdrawal processing

staysecure

Activity: 1472
Merit: 505

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 07:21:24 AM

3M plus DTR destroyed up to date.

3 days till next DTRVoice voting winner.

GATACHA

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:43:53 PM

Lack of communication from Tokens.net is simply not fair to all investors!!
GATACHA

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:04:27 PM

The lack of any information could mean two things (in my oponion):

It may be a scenario that was mentioned above  (XYZSniper) – that would mean the team is artifiticially lowering, pushing the price down with purpose to buy coins at low prices. In this case this would be fraudulent,  because the team knows what will be the next move (inside information)  which will raise value of DTR and investors dont know, because they are not informed of anything. I dont belive this is the case here, because of a low volume at the moment (price is low, but no one is buying). Plus the team has enormous amount of coins, so this would be without any  major  effect for them...

Or, the excange could be just a product that gives investors impression that the project has succeeded, but if you look closer you see that in reality it is not the case. Its just no name exchange with few members and  low volume. Voting system insures that coins will be slowly listed in next few years (if necessary).  Fact is, relatively  very very  little money was invested in the project (so where did the rest of our money go?). And what happened with assets from Quantum? The exchange exists, but as such it is completely uninteresting and some benefits from it in this form can not be expected. It could be therefore more or less just an excuse that something has been done, (but it is not a serious project as promised). Burning system at this speed will take another 50 years.  In this time,.... Is this the story behind?

And dont blame the market, because many other exchanges are doing just fine.
GATACHA

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:08:51 PM

24h Total Volume: 16,592 USDT
GATACHA

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:20:10 PM

FINALLY, LATEST NEWS ON WEBSIDE:

November 26, 2018
Our First DTR Destruction Event
GATACHA

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:30:41 PM

Dear TOKENS I have some questions

http://blog.quantumproject.org/quantum%20&%20tokens%20merger.pdf

1.Why Tokens decided to merger QUANTUM (QUA) for 1 QUA  holders will get 3,9 DTR?

2.Why DTR holders need additional 291mio DTR tokens or 19% of ICO tokens on market if DTR is deflation token?HuhHuh??
   74,8 QUA is equal 291 mio DTR.

3.Who decided to sign this contract? If there will be more DTR on market the price will rise much slovley over time, when buyback will be done?

4.Can  DTR holders wote about this decision?

5.Can Tokens describe why this merger would be meaningful?

6.Can quantum  publish the address where are the funds that will be  Tokens assets after merger?

7.Where will DTR tokens come for QUA tokens from.

With answer on this questions we can say that TRANSPERENCY-SAFETY-RELIABILITY matters to Tokens.

CrypticMinds

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:31:53 AM

It may be a scenario that was mentioned above  (XYZSniper) – that would mean the team is artifiticially lowering, pushing the price down with purpose to buy coins at low prices. In this case this would be fraudulent,  because the team knows what will be the next move (inside information)  which will raise value of DTR and investors dont know, because they are not informed of anything. I dont belive this is the case here, because of a low volume at the moment (price is low, but no one is buying). Plus the team has enormous amount of coins, so this would be without any  major  effect for them...

Or, the excange could be just a product that gives investors impression that the project has succeeded, but if you look closer you see that in reality it is not the case. Its just no name exchange with few members and  low volume. Voting system insures that coins will be slowly listed in next few years (if necessary).  Fact is, relatively  very very  little money was invested in the project (so where did the rest of our money go?). And what happened with assets from Quantum? The exchange exists, but as such it is completely uninteresting and some benefits from it in this form can not be expected. It could be therefore more or less just an excuse that something has been done, (but it is not a serious project as promised). Burning system at this speed will take another 50 years.  In this time,.... Is this the story behind?

Unfortunately i have to agree with you.

Im involved in this project since ICO. Since then, the lack of info, roadmap and future development is totally unclear. Very little or worse, no info from Tokens team. If you ask them sth, they reply something like: we cant reveal anything because it would be unfair etc etc... i see, lots of things are good on the platform but... really bad or no information from the dev team.

Ofcourse they made a product for that 15mio they collected in ICO... i dont know. Well. The managing and marketing could be better for that ammount of money and experience level of the team.

But your second scenario scares me... idk man...
mmirc

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:43:30 AM

The thing is very simple, when you do not believe in the project, you simply sell coins and leave the story. I do not see any barriers here.

But note that no exchange has been placed at the top within two months. Bittrex needed about three long years to be at the top of 2017. Now it's not there anymore than it was. Remember Poloniex one of the better exchange and where it is today.
CrypticMinds

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 12:08:55 PM

The whole story is about poor communication. And nothing else.
XYZSniper

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 01:07:16 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2019, 02:17:43 PM by XYZSniper

Up down up (down down down) -ALARM.
Dont. Its crypto. Why you doubt about the team. Merlak create exchange Bitstamp witch is most LEGIT in Crypto space by the way in my opinion. And what is good there. He probably have most knolage then any other in this business. Lets rewind time back when Bitstamp was hacked. Now you know what mean LEGIT in some point. Why they would trew away such magnificent project like Tokens.net is. I dont see even one reason for that. Only what bothers me too is that the team is so quiet that we do not even know it exists. But look this dont have just minuses. Let me give you plus on this. Lets say we will know the date when marketing start. We will probably pump the DTR before newcomers Wink).

Lets focus now on project and little update it after my last post:

DTR VOICE (new)
As you see its only way you can now list your cryptocurrency. Some DTRVs was seed to active users. Each user get 1000 DTRV. You can see this over ETHScan around 79 days ago when was a lot DTR with amount 30 DTR seed. Same day when we get those free 1000 DTRV. If you count them you get number 119. It might be we have that time 119 active users what is logical and give you quantaty of 119.000 DTRV. Next interesting transactions was 59days ago when DTRV was at prcie 32DTR. You can even see this on tokens.net chart DTR-DTRV when big green spike come. Lets say this is quantaty from tokens.net and give you amount 108 transactions (almost same like 79 days ago). Lets guest that in that point we have very limited supply of DTRV like max 500.000 DTRV (in this number even tokens.net DTRV) without any future airdrops anymore.
Now lets go to Disctruction even link where we can see that realy loooot DTR was burn coz of DTRV (more then half). There you can even see that the tokens team sell their own DTRV. And coz they want BURN go fast they put own DTR form selling DTRV to burn and earn nothing. Only plus for them is each time any crypto is listed with some quantaty of DTRV they get them back and can sold them again. I dont know how long will this process go on but in some point they wont send own DTR to burn but they will sell them on market. Probably in this point price of DTRV wont be anymore like s now but around 500-1000 DTR (my opinion).
And what is soo magnificent? Everything.. that mean they give this desission full to the people. Look like in some point decentalization in centralization. Does any exchange do this. NO.

So I think more time team have in this bear market to develop new things on exchange and not spending money, more % we have that this Exchange will be one day in top 10.

Anyway try to find hotwallet from TOKENS.NET Wink

And ofcorse its long long term project in one point. Anyway i dont think we will get any of new users with marketing right now. So we must wait when all other projects will run out marketing and BTC will start bull then we can come on stage.

GATCHA fraudulent? I dont think soo. You see all main wallets are the same like first day. Wink
Bitkocha

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 01:42:20 PM

I think that now many new exchangers are in the same position when the market falls and there is no demand for tokens , but this will change over time , it is necessary to wait a little for everyone who believes in the project and the team .
CrypticMinds

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:56:03 AM

I think that now many new exchangers are in the same position when the market falls and there is no demand for tokens , but this will change over time , it is necessary to wait a little for everyone who believes in the project and the team .

I agree at some point with your statement. But it just cant be "changed ovettime" with doing nothing on advertising and promotion.

One thing that im personally still waiting for is listing on CMC. Come on... we have couple of hundreds of exchanges, shown on CMC. Some of them ( arround 210th place on the list of CMC exchanges ) dont even have reported volume. We have low volume ofcourse but that cannot be the real reason for not listing tokens.net as an exhlchange on CMC.

There could be a hidden reason but it just seems like they dont want to list as many as they can. Well not them but people through DTRV voting system. We are just unknown project, only few people know for us, they are not working in direction to get new users etc etc. Having few 10k volume and adding few features from time to time...

And btw: advertising on CMC costs only few k$...

It looks like we already have 15mio worth project. It looks terifying to me, especially because because there have been nothing made for getting new users and advertising. They could expand also in bear market but they dont.

Well... idk.
GATACHA

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 04:47:53 PM

From webside:

January Development Update
Dear Users,

During the last development sprint we have made the following changes which we would like to point out for your convenience, performance improvement and enhanced security.

Access to listing pairs. We have enabled a direct link from Balances to the listing pairs. If you navigate to Balances, currency down arrows are hyperlinked. When clicked, a drop-down menu appears where you can directly navigate to the trading pair. This is a great productivity improvement.

Activity Log. Activity log is another security feature that provides a detailed report on your account use.

API Access IP Lock. Another security feature comes for our clients that use API to mitigate unauthorized third party access.

Export CSV. Withdrawal requests, network transactions, transaction history, trades and orders can now be exported in CSV format.

Fees Payments. If you navigate to Settings, under section Fees, you see your DTR holdings available throughout all your sub-accounts. If "Use DTR to pay fees" is selected then the system will subtract the corresponding amount of DTR from that sub-account when any trade is executed with your liability to pay fees. This only occurs when your DTR account covers the whole fee payment, no partial coverage is possible.

Hide Zero Balances. With growing number of listings hiding a zero balance feature was a natural step to manage your balances more closely. If you navigate to Balances, a check-box has been added "Hide currencies with no balance". If the checkbox is selected, only non-zero balances remain visible.

Market Depth Chart. Market Depth Chart provides graphical market depth further out the curve. Order book is only visible for a certain number of orders, for orders above that you may rely on the graphical part.

My Watchlist. Watchlist items can now be manually rearranged using drag and drop functionality for keeping your most preferred listing pairs on the top.

Sessions Monitoring. To improve the security tokens.net has enabled sessions monitoring. If you navigate to Settings, under section Sessions, you see which devices are currently signed into your Tokens.net account, provided your operating system, browser, IP location and activity.

Withdrawal Label. Withdrawal label may be used optionally to add personalized memos. Some find it useful so we have added them.

Withdrawal Request Cancellation. If you swiftly change your mind or during the pending approval phase you may now cancel your withdrawal request. This is only possible until success system message in the status column is shown.

Happy trading in 2019!

Tokens Team
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: