Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:23:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][tokens] Next generation cryptocurrency trading platform  (Read 73464 times)
Perunex

Activity: 546
Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 09:39:56 AM

Well, they could increase volume and collect more fees by adding more coins (or speed up the voting)

4,144,412 DTR burned to date

It's actually really good to see a relatively high volume (and with it the DTR burning) with such a bad market conditions and practically no marketing yet... That is a signal that the product is actually good.

Thus, I would really like that DTR stay at low price as much as possible. So the Fees collected can burn much more DTR. When market goes to bull trend (hopefully), marketing hits - bubble bursts and DTR will skyrocket!

Maybe you are right. But I actually think that the frequency of adding new coins is adequate. The voting system is great and they have been adding a lot of coins in the last 1-2 month.

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
GATACHA

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:34:43 PM

From website:

Tether USDT network switch / 12.2.2019

On February 19, 2019, Tokens.net will switch Tether transaction network from ERC20 (Ethereum-based) to Omni Layer (Bitcoin-based).

This decision will improve interoperability and expose Tokens.net to a broader range of cryptocurrency exchanges.

As a result of this change, your USDT deposit addresses will change to a Bitcoin-like address. Your USDT balance on Tokens.net will remain unaffected.[/i][/i][/b]
GATACHA

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:37:21 PM

Only 7 coins were voted, and there are 40 on the list,...

Well, they could increase volume and collect more fees by adding more coins (or speed up the voting)

It's actually really good to see a relatively high volume (and with it the DTR burning) with such a bad market conditions and practically no marketing yet... That is a signal that the product is actually good.

Thus, I would really like that DTR stay at low price as much as possible. So the Fees collected can burn much more DTR. When market goes to bull trend (hopefully), marketing hits - bubble bursts and DTR will skyrocket!

Maybe you are right. But I actually think that the frequency of adding new coins is adequate. The voting system is great and they have been adding a lot of coins in the last 1-2 month.
Perunex

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:22:11 PM

Exactly. And what is your point? You see the timer and coins are added...

Do you want to say that the frequency should be higher? Meaning that the timer should be shorter?

Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
GATACHA

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:13:49 PM

Yes. The frequency should be higher, the timer should be shorter.

Do you want to say that the frequency should be higher? Meaning that the timer should be shorter?
GATACHA

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 09:22:58 AM

4,249,132 DTR burned to date
Perunex

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:03:39 AM

Actually, I think the timer is at the moment long enough. The frequency is quite high of adding new coins. They would need a team of just implementing new coins if they would put it shorter... You really think it's that necessary?

GATACHA

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 08:25:34 PM

With soo much money from ISO they could employ an army.

I participated in ICO and I also bought few DTRs later, because I was planning to leave some other exchanges and to secure myself low fees in the future. But dont really have much coins on Tokens to trade with. What do you trade with?

Actually, I think the timer is at the moment long enough. The frequency is quite high of adding new coins. They would need a team of just implementing new coins if they would put it shorter... You really think it's that necessary?

Perunex

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:09:14 AM

With soo much money from ISO they could employ an army.

I participated in ICO and I also bought few DTRs later, because I was planning to leave some other exchanges and to secure myself low fees in the future. But dont really have much coins on Tokens to trade with. What do you trade with?

They list 2-3 coins per month right? Maybe they could speed the process up now for 6 months or so, as we are at the beginning. 5-6 per month would be adequate.
I like to trade high high volatile coins. Atm, the platform offers DTR/USDT with that characteristics, so I mostly work with that.

CrypticMinds

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:34:03 AM

And I'm still wondering how they will achieve 2.5% of total MC volume according to WP. Without marketing and CMC etc...

And my bet is that the timer will be set to 20 days one more time.
GATACHA

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:24:29 PM

We had new record today: 19-02-2019 Fees 220,772 DTRS burned

4,517,327DTR burned to date

Also daily volume voke up:

24h Total Volume: 1,563,074 USDT
GATACHA

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 08:20:17 PM

4,637,170 DTR burned to date

Binance Coin (BNB) will be listed.

18 days till next voting ends.
GATACHA

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:51:32 PM

Pair             Last Price    Daily Change  24h High24h Low24h              Volume
DTR / EURS  0.0143              0.00%  0.0143      0.0142                     41,324 USDT
DTR / USDT  0.0153           +2.68%  0.0153       0.0147                    24,954 USDT
DTR / BTC    0.00000379    +1.07%  0.00000379  0.00000360          12,915 USDT
DTR / ETH    0.00010595    +2.01%  0.00010997  0.00009980           3,644 USDT
DTRV / DTR 23.48999        +3.03%   23.48999      19.3500                 1709 USDT

GATACHA

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:01:00 PM

we are on the road to 0,10
GATACHA

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 11:50:38 AM

4,982,778 DTR burned to date

5 mio tomorrow
GATACHA

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 08:01:32 AM

You can now deposit and withdraw $USDT via the Omni Layer
GATACHA

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 05:32:53 PM

5,050,110 DTR burned to date
GATACHA

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 09:41:39 AM

5,132,686 DTR burned to date
Perunex

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 12:39:23 PM

As I said, these are just the calms before the storm. And they are actually higher than I anticipated. When it hits, it will hit hard and I actually would like the DTR token to be as low as possible, so that they can be burned as much as possible. When the price increase hits, the burning rates will be much lower...

What is the total supply again? 500 M? So 1% was already burned?

CrypticMinds

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:51:25 PM

As I said, these are just the calms before the storm. And they are actually higher than I anticipated. When it hits, it will hit hard and I actually would like the DTR token to be as low as possible, so that they can be burned as much as possible. When the price increase hits, the burning rates will be much lower...

What is the total supply again? 500 M? So 1% was already burned?

Cca 1.3bil circ supply and 3.75max supply
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: