Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 05:35:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Ethereum wallet  (Read 19304 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:59:56 AM

Vitalik said even for the ethereum will die. All the altcoins in the ethereum and chain are condemned to die. Even the ethereum creator has lost hope  Huh
I don't know if he's saying the truth or he's just trolling.

Adding tense to the current market situation will surely drive ETH down to the pit. Think of it, the co-creator said those words on his creation? then there's no hope that can be found on it by the investors and why would they will stay to ETH if the co-creator already gave up?

investors or buyers are the one that give life to cryptos so even if the creator gave up or leave the project , the coin  will be alive and kicking as long as there is a demand for it .  so overall i dont belive that eth will become doomed .   

Besides , this kind of news isnt new at all because i always heard of it . sometimes they are talking about bitcoin and other altcoins such as bitcoincash but now it is now etherium.
We know that thing but its just odd that he reacted that way instead of encouraging the crypto community by just keep on believing on where we are. I know the same coin that the developer gave up and its still kicking up to now and one of it is Doge. But on Vitalik's part, we may not know if he's up to something and that lead him to say those words.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:09:50 PM

I think some other discussion going above. Apart from the core question been asked.

Since I started using cryptocurrency I was using MEW to have my ethuvum but wallet public key static at the same time people said it is much more hackable wallet. Later that i have found some wallets are still good for me.

These are the wallets i meant,

Jazz
Coinomi
Ethreum
Mist
Metamask
Coinbase.
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:00:34 PM

I have recently started participating in Airdrops and was wondering which is the best Ethereum wallet to use as some airdrops asking for certain wallets that collect tokens

The most common method is, of course, MyEtherWallet, but it is also the most unreliable option. Because your tokens are protected only with a private key. A good solution is hardware wallets
sunsilk

Activity: 2940
Merit: 620

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:18:52 PM

The most common method is, of course, MyEtherWallet, but it is also the most unreliable option. Because your tokens are protected only with a private key. A good solution is hardware wallets
Many are disappointed with those attacks and phishing incidents on that wallet though its still the best option for some because its the easiest wallet to use.

There's also a good progress and they are now working on their mobile app which can add confidence and can make them reliable somehow.
MyEtherWallet.com Mobile app [Working in Progress]

bizzeff9

Activity: 416
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:28:00 AM

i am using a hardware wallet and i'm very confident using it because its more secure and less risk for hack than using an online ETH wallet.
k.nero

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:39:26 PM

You can also make use of imtoken. It’s pretty nice for managing multiple addresses

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | 5+ Millions USD Raised
2 Millions Orders/s ▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
AlaEhBTC

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:27:32 PM

Myetherwallet is the best ethereum wallet on the net for me. It is easy to use for almost all erc20 coins. Just store your key in a safe place because if you lost it, your wallet is impossible to retrieve.
panpine

Activity: 277
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:14:16 PM

I started with the bonus campaign and airdrop with mew wallet eth. To create that wallet we need to visit http://myetherwallet.com to create and if you can hard on youtube.com to look up how to create wallets.

vlast01

Activity: 364

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:21:47 AM

I have recently started participating in Airdrops and was wondering which is the best Ethereum wallet to use as some airdrops asking for certain wallets that collect tokens

I do also participates on airdrops and i love to collect different tokens from airdrops and bounty campaigns O use myEtherwallet as my main wallet where i store all my erc20 tokens, I never encountered any problem using MEW so i may say its still safe and secured just keep your private keys in private and handle it with care.

●●●●●●●●[DHOLPINS Finance - TRUSTED . PLATFORM - DHOLPHINS Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸LitePaper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ |
hermankoles

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

https://customcontract.network

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:33:58 AM

ethereum wallet that I use and compatible on almost all tokens is myetherwallet.com and I have no problem with this, but some new wallets also have good performance and are worth a try like metamask and imtoken

✮✮❯✮❯✮❯ CCN-CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK ❮✮❮✮❮✮❮✮✮   (https://customcontract.network//)
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:49:11 PM

For daily usage I prefer MetaMask and until now I never faced any problems, it should be safe only it is not recommended to hold a large sum of crypto for this reason it's still the best to buy a hardware wallet since nothing can beat cold storage. Prefer Ledger above Trezor since they are supporting more different coins and mostly they are bit faster with adding new coins.
ciang huang

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 12:28:56 PM

yes it is now easier to use is a Myetherwallet wallet that is often used for bounty and airdrop, but we must be careful to save the private key and utc json file that is the most important

hidrocop

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:46:35 AM

I think MyEtherWallet is arguably the best from the free wallets. I think MyEtherWallet is arguably the best from the free wallets. but I'm using the hardware wallet and also recommend that you use the hardware wallet. I'm using nano s ledger
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 10:58:05 AM

In my opinion my ether wallet is a good wallet and if you have also a hardware wallet is more safely. Before enter in any site check if you are on corect link and not on a pishing site, and lose your coins. I use myetherwallet even if i have a hardware wallet, because is fast, secure, and easy to use.
R9s

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:13:43 AM

I don't know if you have heard of the IMTOKEN wallet. Many of my friends are using it, and the evaluation of it is very high!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Ojengonggu

Activity: 756

Trphy.io

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:40:29 PM

Terezor wallet, myetherwallet and others that support the ERC20 / ETHERIUM network are good wallets that all depend on you in using and maintaining the security key

vidoicongai

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:55:09 AM

At first I used myetherwallet then MetaMask and now I use my wallet Trezor very safe
Henri Cartier

Activity: 236
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:33:27 AM

Hey, there is a cryptocurrency exchange where they list all the latest airdrops at one place. You can join all the airdrops from here - https://coinswitch.co/airdrop

For the ethereum wallets you can check all the best ethereum wallets from here - https://coinswitch.co/news/top-12-best-ethereum-wallets-2018

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:22:35 PM

Terezor wallet, myetherwallet and others that support the ERC20 / ETHERIUM network are good wallets that all depend on you in using and maintaining the security key
so far, I am still more interested in using the blockchain site, or Myetherwallet. well, maybe because it's easy to use, but I've seen some loss of their assets because of the site, maybe because so many phishing sites.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
mulia sabee

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:09:11 AM

currently Ethereum wallets are the best and still very safe. this wallet only supports erc20 tokens, besides that it is also not supported. therefore, this wallet is a wallet that is widely used by bounty hunters in the bitcointalk forum. the wallet is safe and easy to use

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: