Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:31:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If people stop buying bitcoin  (Read 7153 times)
Markupoltit

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:41:45 PM

What will happen if people just stop buying bitcoin? Will bitcoin be as usable as now Or will it be a step towards the end?

How will the market value react to it, people wanting to sell bitcoin but there is no one to buy.
I think that will never happen, it is very impossible that people will stop buying bitcoin. Day by day the price of it is increasing or decreasing, but moat of the people want to buy in a low price, because if they buy, they will just invest it and wait untill the price increases.
Davidbee

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:42:58 PM

What will happen if people just stop buying bitcoin? Will bitcoin be as usable as now Or will it be a step towards the end?

How will the market value react to it, people wanting to sell bitcoin but there is no one to buy.
If people stop buying bitcoins, then bitcoin will cease to flow, its value will not be reflected, its price will become lower and lower, and eventually it will become zero. But I don't think that's going to happen, and now every day people around the world trade in bitcoins.
snekinmyleg

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:43:20 PM

If there is no one to trade in bitcoin, then I think that would be the end of bitcoin. But surely that will never happen
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 01:48:40 PM

If there is no demand then the price will go to 0$ but as mentioned above, that's unrealistic and impossible to happen.

I agree with you, bitcoin is a strong and big name in crypto currency world and first comes up in mind when we say crypto currency.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:49:58 PM

If ALL BITCOIN USERS will stop buying it will surely decrease the value down to zero value. But that's not going to happen, meaning impossible particularly some of the country now are planning to regulate bitcoin which is hard to stop it isn't? Maybe for now lots of bitcoin holders so far are holding bitcoin in a long term.
jaylhynne018

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:52:36 PM

i think its not because bitcoin deserve a people power that can give a wonderful future that's why if bitcoin is stay in our side it cannot convince people who cannot buy to it.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
wallstreetcoin

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 01:56:32 PM

If by chance that there will be no one stop buying bitcoin then it will be totally not usable and no more value than what it was, because bitcoins value or price really determines the demand of the users who owns it. I don't think that it will happen right now and I don't think also that it will be because is the digital gold to be exact on this century in fact if you just hold or reserved it that would be a good asset because the future will lies in to a digital world.
Exactely! The price of BTC is an average of what it is currently being traded at. At the current stage, the only thing that could lead to bitcoins being worthless, is it being given away for free, which makes no sense at all.
P60

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:33:19 PM

If people will stop to buy Bitcoin, it will cause a big impact to Bitcoin itself. The value of Bitcoin may drop continuously and it may affect the power of Bitcoin to last longer.

zedrickjuls

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:43:34 PM

If people stop buying bitcoin then probably bitcoin will become useless and  continue to drop it's price until bitcoin has no more value already.But I think this won't happen because there are still  many people wanted to buy bitcoin

V I D D O   ♥ ♥  is a new fair revenue
distribution video platform  (https://viddo.io/)
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 02:46:43 PM

If people will stop buying bitcoin I think it is the time that bitcoin will fall. The main source of every money is also from the people who manages it. And if there is no people will involve in bitcoin maybe the bitcoin will fall into 0 and it will become useless. Therefore we need a lots of people to make the bitcoin strong and only the one of us will help each other.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
cryptohacker29@

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:48:10 PM

May be there is so much drama for the bitcoin. It is now a major issue for the future. It should be pretty much clear that block chain is the future. But there is still a point of confliction on the name of Bitcoin.
Hope we find something good from it.
Marnihughes82

Activity: 363

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:59:12 PM

i think if no one actually buys bitcoin then it will become worthless. Either another coin will replace or will collapse the market
Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:59:56 PM

If people stop buying bitcoin then it will result for the downfall of the bitcoin. It will be useless if no one will buy the bitcoin.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
mhatt2017

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:01:33 PM

Bitcoin is the most usable digital money or cryptocurrency it will never be fade
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:02:01 PM

i think if people stop buy bitcoin we need to be ready for a big dump and we need to get more money so wee buy at the lowest price bbecause  if it decrease we will seee that it will pump so high and i can say that it will never happen because the total of market now is too strong so maybe in the future the market will go high morbecause of the popularity.
Theo222

Activity: 449

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:03:17 PM

maybe they are afraid now the price of bitcoin is getting lower and lower again. but there will be a comeback in the price thats why im buying more bitcoin later they will see my profits and to all who buy bitcoin now in very low price.
kapoygyud

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:05:41 PM

the market value of bitcoin depends on the investors if people stop buying bitcoin the tendency of the value is lower and it can affect altcoins and etherium.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:18:13 PM

The price of bitcoins will obviously decrease because no one is interested anymore so the volume in the market will decrease, if no one will be able to purchase bitcoins then we can call cryptocurrency as dead because every altcoins price is based on bitcoins.
Alexis.Nick

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:23:27 PM

If people stop buying bitcoin it will be a problem for all of us. Maybe some will say that this may be the end of the bitcoin. Because we know that if thier will be no movement with the price of bitcoin its price may rapidly fall down or even lost its value. So we must encourage more people to invest here in bitcoin. The more investors the more the chance it's price or value will goes high that will make us more wealth because the value will increase.

⚫  ContractNet.com  ⚫
At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS
████████████ [ JOIN ICO ● 10th MARCH ] ████████████
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:23:49 PM

The price of bitcoins will obviously decrease because no one is interested anymore so the volume in the market will decrease, if no one will be able to purchase bitcoins then we can call cryptocurrency as dead because every altcoins price is based on bitcoins.
In the first few weeks, the price of altcoins are dependent in the price of bitcoin but if the price of bitcoin stabilize to the low price then that is the time when the altcoins will move their price up again and have a recovery from the dump that is caused by the price corrections in bitcoin. That is the pattern that i observed back then when i was a newbie in trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: