Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:00:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the perfect Cryptocurrency?  (Read 4104 times)
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:16:53 PM

I would love to hear from the community what is the perfect cryptocurrency in their opinion. In terms of scam free, value potential and sustainability.

What are your thoughts?

There's no perfect cryptocurrency. But I can say this, perfect cryptocurrency is survive crypto. Most people will say " perfect " because giving big profit but not like that. If that crypto can't survive on the real market is bad move to invest/ trade with it. We all know there's risk to face it, such as like become scam or has no value. Prepare to face the risk but never lost faith with crypto is amazing. Good luck.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vegito

Activity: 35
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:24:06 PM
Merited by d@nte (2), co0ler (1)

I would love to hear from the community what is the perfect cryptocurrency in their opinion. In terms of scam free, value potential and sustainability.

What are your thoughts?
There are a few cryptocurrencies that I wouldn't call a scam: Monero, Litecoin, Byteball...

But there is no such thing as perfect cryptocurrency. Even monero, which has very solid fundamentals, and adds fungibility, loses to Bitcoin in the decentralization aspect.

Byteball.org   ❱❱❱  IT  JUST  WORKS.  ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email - Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments - ICO Platform with KYC
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:07:44 PM

What are your thoughts?

There's no perfect cryptocurrency. But I can say this, perfect cryptocurrency is survive crypto. Most people will say " perfect " because giving big profit but not like that. If that crypto can't survive on the real market is bad move to invest/ trade with it. We all know there's risk to face it, such as like become scam or has no value. Prepare to face the risk but never lost faith with crypto is amazing. Good luck.
Yeah crypto currency are not perfect, but developers are always their to correct the all possible contingencies happen in crypto. Moreover the important is to how they solved the problems coming into crypto currency company together on how they can handle it. I believe crypto currency are not totally perfect but much safer than other money in the whole world.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:09:41 PM

Unfortunately, any kind of crypto currency is far from perfect. We also know that bitcoin is not perfect. In any case, his time for the implementation of transactions is now very long, which causes justifiable complaints and does not allow him to make small purchases with him. There are various shortcomings and vulnerabilities and other crypto currency. In addition, most crypto currency, including bitcoin, is also far from complete anonymity, if desired, the identity of the owner of the crypto currency can be eventually established. Certainly, the crypto currency is still developing and the development team seeks to eliminate the identified shortcomings. Perhaps in the future there will be absolutely perfect crypto currency.

saupam

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:17:57 PM

Well incase you want to generate some good revenue, bitcoin should be the considered the perfect cryptocurrency as it is currently super hyped in the market! just buy, stack and see the price going up. one it reaches your expectation sell it off.
elite2291

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:26:58 PM

IMO cybermiles. Very sustainable because there's barely any inflation. The application for the token is for the ecommerce industry so it would help big businesses like Amazon.

Read the whitepaper: https://cm.5miles.com/file/project/Project%20white%20paper_en-US.pdf
Mazt rhiezt

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:34:51 PM

It does not matter what name the coin has to offer, which is important from the coin.
I think it depends on the coin developers who dare to do a massive promotion will greatly help the value of the coin that already has a prototype or beta version and a long road map.

██
▐█▄             ▄█▀
███    ▄██▄    ▄█▀ ██                          ██
███   ▄████   ▄█▀ ▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄
███  ▄█▀███  ▄█▀ ██▌ ▄██▀▄▀██▌ █▀  ▄█▀       ▄██▌ ▄██▀ ▀▄
███ ▄█▀▐███ ██▀ ██▌ ▐███▀ ▄█▀    ▄█▀        ▄██▌ ▄██   ▄▀
▐██▄█▀  █████▀ ▐██  ███  ▐██   ▄█▀          ██▀  ██▌  ▄▀
 ▀██▀   ▀██▀    ▀█  ▀█   ▀█  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀  ██ ▀█    ▀███▀

Every BTCit of Fun
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀████████▀▄
██▄▀██████▀▄██
▐███▌▐████▌▐███▌
██▀▄██████▄▀██
▀▄████████▄▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄█████████████████
        ███████████████████
       ██████████████████▀
      █████▀▀
     ████▀
    ████▀
   ████▀
  ████▀
 ████▀
████▀
████████░████████
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
███████▄░▄███████
███████████████

▀███████▀
▀▀▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
   BET NOW   
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:45:14 PM

What are your thoughts?

We all can only imagine so much. Amd would take a special miracle to actually find a coin anyone here has stated. This is just impossible to happen as of now. Because most of the coins are meant to be trashy on purpose or are lacking brilliant minds to back it up.

But future is unpredictable, so maybe, just maybe, an amazing coin rises from alll the shitcoins.
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:01:11 AM

we wich there was such thing yet there are good Cryptocurrency in matter of sustainability like ether value potential value like bitcoin which i think it is the best altcoin for now it is like google for the internet.
tansoft64

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:04:35 AM

Bitcoin and ethereum cryptocurrencies is for me because this two is the top now and worth of investment and I think that this is not so perfect cryptos because it need also few improvements.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 12:16:19 AM

My opinion the perfect Cryptocurrency is only Bitcoin because Bitcoin bigger by itself without  ICO, bounty campaign and without any system loyalty program. By easy-to-adopt Blockchain technology, makes Bitcoin larger and more popular.

viavalenttt

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:37:12 AM

Not everything is perfect, but if there is an ICON that makes little coins and has a great team, I'm sure he will succeed in the future. Smiley
pambud

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:50:10 AM

You ask the perfect Cryptocurrency , of course no one can beat Bitcoin , and the other Altcoin like Ethereum and Waves could be another option.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:12:31 AM

Nothing is perfect in this economy.
Every new currency or economic tool introduced is perfect unless replaced by another advanced one.
There are many cryptocurrencies currently in operation like Litecoin(LTC), Ethereum(ETH),Zcash(ZEC), Dash, Ripple,Bitcoin etc.
Among all of these and many bitcoin is the most perfect, secured, popular cryptocurrency.
Its unique features like Decentralised nature, Peer to peer exchange creates confidence among its users.
Bitcoins security system Blockchain secued by its users, miners.
Bitcoins transaction charges and time of setting transaction is far less than other currencies.
Which is making it more & more popular/ perfect currency.
Its autonomous nature and restricted supply keeping its price always high.
i_iz_vins

Activity: 107

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:57:25 AM

What are your thoughts?
as of now, i dont think there is "perfect" cryptocurrency that exist, all have their good and bad sides.  There's no perfect but there is best and imo bitcoin is the best. I choose litecoin when it comes to altcoins. for me it's good to invest in litecoin.
U

Activity: 503
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:04:42 AM

blockchain alternative coins

Bitcoin Ethereum TERA
shibob

Activity: 672
Merit: 154

Blockchain Evangelist.

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 06:12:57 AM

Actually nothing is perfect. A lot of coins are similar to big coins. So for my portfolio, I would spend most on BTC which is the best one.
saleenasmith

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:24:05 AM

I think bitcoin is a perfect cryptocurrency...
Christian_14

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:20:31 AM

of course we all know that the perfect Cryptocurrency that exist now is bitcoin. Why? Because it has a great value, it is in high demand. It's value still grows and rises so it will be the perfect cryptocurrency for me and for the others i think.
cryptoenterprise

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:22:51 AM

The closest cryptocurrency to perfect in nowadays would be Bitcoin, there is no such thing as the perfect cryptocurrency, if there was then we would all use it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: