Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:31:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the perfect Cryptocurrency?  (Read 4106 times)
Andri73

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:10:05 PM

Bitcoin is one of the most famous cryptocurrencies on the market, currently the BTC that holds the greatest value in trading.
While there are many other cryptoes available in the market, I think BTC is the best for investment right now.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
philad220

Activity: 187
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:17:57 PM

No one is perfect amongst the cryptocurrency, but Bitcoin is the crypto with most higher potential in market and most trusted coin.
All cryptos has different offers and they all get affected when there's dip, so no one could be considered perfect, make research and select your coins.
Venh

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:39:37 PM

You should rely on the following 7 to evaluate the quality of a ICO project
1. Business Idea
2. Team & Advisor: Structure & Experience
3. Prototype
4. Roadmap
5. Token Utility: How to use, Supply & Demand
6. Community & Strategic Partners
7. Conclusion
=> If one of them is not good. You should stop
jekyde

Activity: 252
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:41:48 PM

For it's bitcoin even though not so perfect and still a lot of scammers, I used to love this bitcoin. You must be careful only to decisions so that you will avoid those bad thing here. But for now, so far so good I enjoy it.
kenborbs

Activity: 154

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 10:04:29 AM

I would love to hear from the community what is the perfect cryptocurrency in their opinion. In terms of scam free, value potential and sustainability.

What are your thoughts?

In the digital currency market which is so volatile, there is no perfect cryptocurrency.  For value potential and sustainability, I think ETH, Stellar, Ripple and Litecoin because this is the coins I am holding right now for long-term investment. I didn't go for BTC because it already reached its highest value and many people lost their trust on BTC. ETH would be a good choice if you want to invest and according to experience traders, it can hit 2,500$ as the highest value this 2018.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
boboyboi

Activity: 146

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:21:23 AM

Since we're talking here about perfection of cryptocurrencies maybe there's none of it but then, since bitcoins is said to be the grandfather of all cryptocurrencies so bitcoins is near to perfections and since altcoins follows it this altcoins also partake whatever the perfection on limited sense does bitcoin have..
plananarscen

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:34:33 AM

This is a new bounty this spring offered by Marinecoin.  MTC is using proof of promotion to pass out their coins.  A dev-less artificial intelligence system manages the ico to insure fair distribution.  Time dilution technology gives everyone plenty of time to earn many MTC for promotion efforts.  The blockchain will have value since it is designed for iot machine to machine transactions.  Zero fees and fast transactions will insure long term prosperity for this blockchain.  Check it out here marineco.in
richman3451

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 12:32:29 PM

I think the ideal currency should cost from 1 cents -100 dollars all that is not in this frame is not convenient for calculations. Fast transactions. Anything that lasts longer than five minutes is not suitable for the mass market. Cheap mining.
CryptoRama

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:10:26 PM

For me perfect currency is that is that is usable, like bitcoin, secure, also it can be private if that is even possible, behind the currency also have to be a great team with thinkers and with inovations and updates sucess is guaranteed... I mean, I don't want to invest in a currency that exist there only because of money, like Bitconnect, bitcoin cash, ripple, etc... I also like to see that the currency that I choose for my hodling values is decentralized like bitcoin...

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
JDS1000

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:55:52 AM

The ideal cryptocurrency is that it brings maximum and stable profit ) in fact, there is no ideal cryptocurrency. Because any crypto currency will either rise in price or fall. The market is a very specific thing and at different times different requirements to them.
Ilnet

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:58:39 AM

I agree that there is no perfect cryptocurrency yet.
Crypto is in early stage of development fow now, so let's see in 5-7 years.
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:01:25 AM

I would love to hear from the community what is the perfect cryptocurrency in their opinion. In terms of scam free, value potential and sustainability.

What are your thoughts?

I think the word is not perfect but potential. There is no perfect cryptocurrency because their program development always continue and they always upgrade their software or wallet. But if potential is the word, I will choose ethereum as potential coin that in the future can give us big profits if we hold it as long term investment
DigitalFox

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:27:13 AM

There's no such thing as perfect cryptocoin. But as was said above potential is something to look for in any coin. What's new implemented (or going to be implemented) in the code? What's the planned real life use for it? Who is in the developer team? Etc, etc.

trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:22:38 PM

All crypto-currencies are good in their own way, of course there are similar projects, but I emphasize that they are only alike, in fact they are completely different, therefore I think that it is not correct logic as a whole to talk about the superiority of any projects over others.
bitcoinker211

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:28:36 PM

Hello, my crypto friends,

" What is the perfect Cryptocurrency? "  This is a very interesting topic. Personally, I'm a crypto trader. we all are working crypto field. So we know about the crypto market. In current time a lot cryptocurrency in a crypto market. In a day by day, new cryptocurrency's added into the market. But unfortunately some scam coins in the market. So how we choose the best one. In my opinion is 1st we need to study about the coin and after we can be got some idea about the coin. Now I put some coins I've personally studied.

I hope these are the perfect Cryptocurrency in now market, Ethereum / Bitcoin / NEO. This is my personal idea.

Thank you
alexandrofff

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:30:11 PM

LuckyToken because of its Bounty!
AliKooks

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:32:17 PM

LuckyToken because of its Bounty!
That's why I participated in WeLocal Bounty
Altcoindealer

Activity: 699
Merit: 135

XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:37:47 AM

At the moment there is no perfect cryptocurrencies who exist. A perfect cryptocurrencies would be in my opinion a currencies, who you can use as daily payment method. So it hats to be technically able to handle all the transactions worldwide. So it has to have short blockctimes, and big enough blocks to handle all the transaction world wide. This could be almost impossible, so i think a currencies who has a technology like IOTA with the tangle technology could be the best choice for a daily payment cryptocurrency!
BitcoinBallerina

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:38:28 AM

The perfect crypto currency hasn't been made yet. The perfect cryptocurrency would be something that has the huge community of Bitcoin, instant and free transaction system of NANO, a platform for development of tokens and decentralized apps like Ethereum and huge number of devs working for the coin like Bitcoin has for it.

sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:04:42 PM

i'm here nearly one year and more and more i get the feeling that the perfect coin is the one that makes people very rich overnight. which coin it is and what it can do, does not matter, as long as the people get rich... and sometimes i catch myself thinking that way from time to time....  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: