Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:43:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the perfect Cryptocurrency?  (Read 4106 times)
kskwerl

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:59:29 PM

An ideal cryptocurrency does not exist. There are many different cryptocurrencies with good and bad sides. The most important thing is to study them and choose what will bring you profit .and everything else is not so important.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ThePromise

Activity: 396

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:12:56 PM

I would love to hear from the community what is the perfect cryptocurrency in their opinion. In terms of scam free, value potential and sustainability.

What are your thoughts?
there is no such perfect cryptocurrency, we can only call perfect a certain cryptocurrency if its value is stable, or not moving. like fiat money, they have their own value base on the amount issued on the bills.

nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:22:48 PM

I don't think there is a perfect cryptocurrency yet ever created however I think the best cryptocurrency would have to Bitcoin, because I think most of these crytpocurrencies depends on Bitcoin.That is just my observation based on how it manipulates the market when the price goes up and down, most of the altcoins goes down when bitcoin goes down as well and vice versa.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:05:08 PM

There is no perfect currency.
Future currencies specialized for each demand will survive, prices will rise.

BTC standard
BCH second standard
ETH The strongest platform
XRP Finance
PROPY real estate
SENT VPN
IXT insurance
NGC game
SRN Mobile

And so on

I must agree with you about this matter. There is no perfect currency, there are a lot of them. Each of them
is suitable for something. Your list can be discussed, each of them have a strong competition. Little differences
and only time will tell which crypto-currencies will be on the top. I see many people supporting different project`s.
Dev`s are working hard, there are great team`s, at this point it`s hard to claim anything.
   Diversifying is the only way to be involved in multiple project`s. To support them with investing and with being
active in the community.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
netadacadug

Activity: 156
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:19:43 PM

The 6 Most perfect Cryptocurrencies Other Than Bitcoin

1) Litecoin (LTC) Litecoin, launched in the year 2011, was among the initial cryptocurrencies following bitcoin and was often referred to as 'silver to Bitcoin's gold.' ...
2) Ethereum (ETH) ...
3) Zcash (ZEC) ...
4) Dash. ...
5) Ripple (XRP) ...
6) Monero (XMR) ...

This is the best crypto, the most highest price in the market, but the question is,
How to get this coin? How to earn this?
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:20:26 PM

In my on general opinion the perfect cryptocurrency in the whole world is the company of bitcois,
because they are the number one cryptocurrency in the whole world which helps the whole nation to earn a huge amount of profit and provide a wonderful society in future
Midas111

Activity: 772
Merit: 105

Close the federal reserve

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:41:23 PM

Purely by numbers, Bitcoin is #2 and WAU Coin is the most perfect digital currency. WAU Coin is faster to transfer, lower cost, and has outperformed Bitcoin by 300% since it lunched in January 2018, all without crashing. So by a purely objective review of digital currencies the one that performs the best in the 3 key metrics of speed , cost, and gains, WAU Coin is the irrefutable best crypto on EARTH

I enjoy working with the finest digital currency developers on earth
lalatao71

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:27:15 PM

A perfect currency will be one which takes it features from a variety of coins like free and instant transactions from Nano, a platform where decentralized applications can be created from Ethereum and the community from Bitcoin.
Gahi

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:04:28 AM

A perfect currency will be one which takes it features from a variety of coins like free and instant transactions from Nano, a platform where decentralized applications can be created from Ethereum and the community from Bitcoin.

We do not know who is the perfect crypto currency. It's look like a race who will be the top one. For me the bitcoin is better now. So much has interest in it. So I think the bitcoin is the perfect for me cause of thier platform.
2@abcdeeply

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:20:34 AM

In my opinion, no coin is perfect, but if you want to be the least risky then you should choose to invest in BTC or ETH. That's the two coin I think is the perfect and safest market today.
Just John

Activity: 294
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:50:31 AM

There is no such thing as a perfect cryptocurrency, they all have their flaws and they are all unique in their own ways, a gap left by one coin is conveniently filled by another coin which is why there are so many coins in the market, Regardless of that, there is no way to make a perfect coin.

☁ CRYPTO MARKET CLOUD ☁
【THE FIRST AND ONLY SELF CONTAINED ECO-SYSTEM】 (https://cryptomarketcloud.com/)
kenborbs

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 09:45:23 AM

I would love to hear from the community what is the perfect cryptocurrency in their opinion. In terms of scam free, value potential and sustainability.

What are your thoughts?

There is no such thing as perfect but it is how you will you manage your investments perfectly. Every coins or tokens has its own pros and cons you just have to pick or to choose wisely on what coin to invest. Investing in crypto market is not easy and risky you just have to learn first he basics principle in stock market especially in trading. However, in terms of potential growth and sustainability BTC is your best option if you want to maximize your earnings in the long-run. You may also divide your investment and put it in altcoins which is have more potential growth in the long-run, you may try LTC or ETH as your best options for altcoin investments in terms of security, growth and profitability.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
zainmalik

Activity: 218

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:53:25 AM

perfect cryptocurrency ?
of course it's Bitcoin itself,nobody can replace it and it's the symbol of cryptocurrency.
not only that,its development and price always stable(compare to other altcoins).
also in the surface it's decentralized unlike others who has their developer and own a quite many and most of them dump it while the price is skyrocketting.
until now they're focusing on the core and network.
so it's the best and the perfect form of cryptocurrency itself
Yes, bitcoin is the forerunner of cryptocurrency in this world. definitely bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency in the world, and no one can match it

toygama

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:56:25 AM

What are your thoughts?

there is no such thing as perfect, there only exists something suitful for certain purposes.

bitcoin was suitfull in a world in which nation state banker cartells controlled the financial system,

everything anonymous and decentral.

but also bitcoin ages. despite the "facts" that the exchanges and the coin owners want you to belive

regards

You're right mate there is no such thing thing as perfect it's develop itself to serve the purpose for being here in the market as long as it serves more positive things and the community accepted it and embracing its function.
axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:16:56 AM

What are your thoughts?

Perfect coin, I think ETH. It has its own infrastructure and independence. A large number of ICOs pass on the ETH platform. Also, very soon they will implement POS.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 10:27:39 AM

At the moment in my opinion there is no perfect coin but you can ask or say it promising coin as every one knows better that crypto wrold is still in high risk if we consider it as perfect or permanent coins. need some more time and big projectors to join it with huge investment.

7Pro

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:34:10 AM

There is no such thing as the perfect cryptocurrency, every cryptocurrency has a purpose that it serves, so check the one that meets your requirement and go for it, bitcoin will be in the first position for a long time though.
I have the same opinion where all of the coin in crypto world is not perfect. Perfect is never and they always need more development.
Regarding the type of coin, just choose the requirement for your investment because each person has different category for their portofolio.
Harribel03

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:55:27 AM

What are your thoughts?
We cannot find or build a perfect cryptocurrency. Yes, there are some innovations to solve the problem on the past coins but probably, there are also another problems, defects and errors that will occur to the new existing coin.
I believe that no matter how a coin is good, people will not satisfy with it's utility. Just like love, there is no called FOREVER.
Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:07:11 AM

At the moment in my opinion there is no perfect coin but you can ask or say it promising coin as every one knows better that crypto wrold is still in high risk if we consider it as perfect or permanent coins. need some more time and big projectors to join it with huge investment.

I believe that the ideal, perfect crypto currency does not exist not only now, but also can not exist a priori. It is only possible to aspire to an ideal, but it never will be possible to reach it. I believe that a crypto-currency that is as close to an ideal as possible should have such qualities as high price, the ability to quickly earn, stability and reliability, officially recognition to the whole world, the simplicity of transactions with a low commission and widespread application as payment.
Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 04:08:49 PM

What are your thoughts?

Strangely enough, but Bitcoin is the closest thing to the concept of an ideal cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is the best choice: at least about of the absence of fraud and decentralization. Not everything is so good with technical characteristics, but this question can be solved.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: