Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:26:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the perfect Cryptocurrency?  (Read 4106 times)
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:25:48 AM

There is no such thing as a perfect cryptocurrency specially it is in the internet and it is a program made by humans. As we all know the internet is plagued by hackers that wants to exploit the weakness of a platform, specially crypto platforms how hold many assets. Also as a program it will always have bugs that needed to be fixed by developers.
Lyly Coline

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:36:58 AM

I suppose that there is no such thing as perfect cryptocurrency. All cryptocurrencies are good in their own way and of course there are also similar projects. But in nature, I emphasize that they are only alike, in fact they are completely different. Only their advantages could make their own perfect.
RAMZA

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:39:51 AM

I think Tezos will be close to the ideal. Decentralized advanced voting system, Turing complete smart contracts and POS mining.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:41:58 AM

There is no such thing as a perfect cryptocurrency specially it is in the internet and it is a program made by humans. As we all know the internet is plagued by hackers that wants to exploit the weakness of a platform, specially crypto platforms how hold many assets. Also as a program it will always have bugs that needed to be fixed by developers.
For me there's no such a perfect cryptocurrency because all of them have flows but if i choose which is the best coin for me, i'll choose Bitcoin because thus coin is one of the successful coin and have higher value, so once you have it surely you can get huge profit,also it is the most popular crypto right now. While the next best altcoin for me is Ethereum because it is affordable and profitable, and it also gives you a lot of money.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
stasiulman

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:51:23 AM

It's rather hard to name the perfect among all of them. The cryptomarket just on beginning stage and blockchain tech is still developing and far from to be perfect. But as a criterion we will take blockchain, chances to become perfect now have the only bitcoin, for my opinion.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:20:13 AM

I would love to hear from the community what is the perfect cryptocurrency in their opinion. In terms of scam free, value potential and sustainability.

What are your thoughts?

There would be no perfect cryptocurrency. Everything has a defect. We just have to secure and try to protect our own cryptos.
Mofoblitz

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:50:07 PM

I don't think if there is a good crypto, every crypto has its defaults and that even applies to the best and the most valuable coin, Bitcoin. There are however good coins, such a Ethereum, safe platform, latest technology, valuable and has a number of market uses.  The security issue in coins however is a personal responsibility, its your duty to secure your own coins, doesn't matter how safe the coins might be, if you don't encrypt your wallet well, you might victim
jiniyaakter

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:55:14 PM

There are many perfect cryptocurrency in crypto world and most of them cryptocurrency are success
sister1001

Activity: 237
Merit: 43

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:20:57 AM

Ideally should be stable and have many projects built upon it, also fast, secure and should be trading in many reputable exchanges, lastly, there should be a team of core programmers devoted to it.
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:26:23 PM

There is no perfect cryptocurrency. If you are looking for one then you will be disappointed. There is no one coin that is perfect and they all have their flaws. Also every coin in the market have a purpose that they serve and a sector that they can be applied in. No one coin does it all. Just pick a good coin in the market you think will do good and invest in it, that for you will be your perfect coin.
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:12:29 PM

The perfect cryptocurrency is the bitcoin of course because they are the number one and most leading electronic currency in the whole group.
Through there excellence they achieve lots of achievements that they can brag for their popularity.
vivuta112

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:27:50 AM

I believe there is no crypto like that today. The first crypto currency that will be able to achieve ideal “proportions” will blow the market away and become the best thing that ever happened to it. Will it be BTC? I don`t know, but would like to hope so.
bukikbarisan

Activity: 119

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:37:08 AM

no one can replace it and it is a symbol of cryptocurrency, not only that, its development and its price is always stable, also on the surface it is decentralized unlike others who have their developers and they own many of them throw it while the price increases, until now they focus on the core and network, so that is the best and perfect form of the cryptocurrency itself.
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:13:46 AM

there is no perfect cryptocurrency. there are always flaws in it that is why they continue to develop it. even coins that are successful continue to develop its because they are not perfect. bitcoin and altcoins price drop it just means they are not perfect.
Midas111

Activity: 772
Merit: 105

Close the federal reserve

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:55:56 PM

WAU Coin. Its the best performing cryptocurrency since release in january. It is the best

I enjoy working with the finest digital currency developers on earth
alex massi

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:35:44 PM

There is so many cryto coins in the market, and among the all coin bit coin is showing high percentage. so i prefer to invest in bit coin it is so much beeter than the other crypto currency.
quarkyplum

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:56:31 PM

I don't think there is any perfect cryptocurrency in this crypto world. Every cryptocurrency has it own advantages and disadvantages although it's a good cryptocurrency or not. Day by day, new cryptocurrency created to improve disadvantages of other cryptocurrency on the market but there are still no perfect cryptocurrency yet.
RoryDennis

Activity: 156

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:07:10 PM

I would love to hear from the community what is the perfect cryptocurrency in their opinion. In terms of scam free, value potential and sustainability.

What are your thoughts?
I think ETH & BTC is the best Cryptocurrency because it is the based on the cryptocurrency and it has a strong technology & huge community.
arvindschdv

Activity: 91

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 06:07:09 PM

Among all cryptos, bitcoin is at the topmost position till now. There are many altcoins competing with bitcoin but none has reached to the level of bitcoin yet.
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:16:48 PM

I'm afraid that this does not exist. As said: fast, high quality, inexpensive - choose any two items. Improving one quality, as a rule, one must sacrifice something else. That's why there is such a variety of altcoins on the market, someone is more important than anonymity, someone has speed, someone has low commissions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: