Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:50:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the perfect Cryptocurrency?  (Read 4106 times)
Vova.vova

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:55:23 PM

Nowadays, ICO are becoming more popular. There are a lot of promising ICO on the market, but in my opinion one of the most promising ones in our day is the project Vireo. It’s really cool  ICO! Check it!
thuthi7

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:25:35 AM

Bitcoin is the perfect crypto currency in terms of value edition, scam free and sustainability in my opinion. It is the base crypto currency of this crypto market, it is having high potential to grow and it is king of this market.
Athenakim.22

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:32:07 AM

In my opinion it is BItcoin, bitcoin holder is huge and bitcoin price is rapidly changing from time to time its volatility is what makes it perfect.
farheenirfan

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:33:30 AM

There is nothing like perfect cyrptocurrency. Every coin and project has some pros and cons, we as investors need to evaluate which once overweight the other.
crypto_gaint

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:42:11 AM

There's this ICO going on for an Australian company called BlockGrain.io  They’re aiming to automate the supply chain with Grain and later on Fruit/Vegetables/Wool. The sale has started.
You might also be interested in their BlockGrain.io bounty thread   
https://blockgrain.typeform.com/to/CLUlBw
phamdong143a

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:24:27 AM

In my opinion, no coin is perfect, but if you want to be the least risky then you should choose to invest in BTC or ETH. That's the two coin I think is the perfect and safest market today. Smiley
CriptoNata

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:37:32 AM

There is no such ideal coin in the world, I think) Each has its pros and cons. You need to have a few coins and not just one!
tetyulfania

Activity: 653
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:42:15 AM

Many have perfect crypticurrency where there are absolutely never have bounty campaign, where some ico never use reffereral reward and campaign of bounty will make this cryptocurrency more perfect. Many ico have very low price because supply their token very much and reward for bounty campaign participant will make ico drop when first time open on market. althoug 2% for bounty campaign participant they will sell their token get by free and will drop of token it self price.
lehongquann11

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:08:57 PM

There is no perfect cryptocurrency and I think that there will be no perfect one to be exist. If perfect cryptocurrency exist, it means there will be only one cryptocurrency in the market right now, no altcoins just one crypto because everyone will use that perfect crypto in every transaction. We all want to have a perfect crypto to use but let us accept the fact that there will be no perfect crypto to exist in crypto world.
supernva

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:11:33 PM

Today, you can see a large number of ICO projects. It became so popular and fashionable that ICO decided to go all out. There should be more projects which offer long-term investments. Because only financial pyramides can tell that you'll immediately become a millionaire after investing.  The best way to profit from ICO is to invest into ideas which are already turned into projects. Have a look at the proect which is in my signature. I believe in this ICO.
hongtranggg

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:14:33 PM

There is no perfect cryptocurrency. If you are looking for one then you will be disappointed. There is no one coin that is perfect and they all have their flaws. Also every coin in the market have a purpose that they serve and a sector that they can be applied in. No one coin does it all. Just pick a good coin in the market you think will do good and invest in it, that for you will be your perfect coin.
sterling.lily

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:14:35 AM

For it's bitcoin even though not so perfect and still a lot of scammers, I used to love this bitcoin. You must be careful only to decisions so that you will avoid those bad thing here. But for now, so far so good I enjoy it. Smiley
lakatina

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:37:19 AM

There is no such thing as perfect cryptocurrency. Each cryptocurrency runs in a within a certain blockchain that is governed by programmable algorithms that developers used to make it.
jennyluwariz

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:00:15 AM

There is no such perfect Cryptocurrency. we should understand the purpose of the currency, we are going to invest in. That's it.
Satin Chan

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:04:35 AM

The perfect crytocurrency is the one you have faith in it.
oneidentity

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:35:59 AM

I believe that perfection does not exist. And in general, probably the ideal coin is different for everyone. Each coin has its pros and cons. Personally for me, the closest thing to perfection is bitcoin.
alexzorgo

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:44:41 PM

The ideal cryptocurrency, in my opinion, is primarily safe and stable.
Security in the ideal: when it does not matter whose device you use to manage the wallet; when you do not care if the antivirus is installed or not; authentication without a password.
Stability in an ideal: volatility is not more than 0.005% per day.
The other properties are lower in priority and depend on the first two: cost, potential and mass implementation.
Raven91

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:50:14 PM

For me if their will be a perfect cryptocurrency, there will nono longer cha ge and replace bitcoin, just think about how bitcoin is very great and how bitcoin grows that fast. Bitcoin has a lot to help with us and bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency. But sometimes there are circumstanced but btc can still manage all happenings and every situation that it handles.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:00:39 PM

There is no perfect cryptocurrency. Each of them has their own problems and can go to perfection by eliminating them. There will always be something that can be done better.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
dasha_buka

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:39:55 PM

At the moment there is no perfect cryptocurrencies. A perfect cryptocurrencies would be in my opinion a currencies, who you can use as daily payment method. So it has to be technically able to handle all the transactions worldwide. So it has to have short blockctimes, and big enough blocks to handle all the transaction world wide. This could be almost impossible, so i think a currencies who has a technology like IOTA with the tangle technology could be the best choice for a daily payment cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: