Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:27:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the perfect Cryptocurrency?  (Read 4113 times)
littlemonny

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:26:17 AM

we all wish there were such Cryptocurrency yet there is but if are loiking for almost perfest crypto i recemond to i vest in Btc it is like google for the internet and if you are loking for sustainability you should look for Ethereum.
littlemonny

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:28:04 AM

There is no holy grail in the field of cryptocurrency. Bitcoins, Ethere, ripple or monero all have advantage and disadvantage of using it . That is why you need to exercise extreme caution when dealing in cryptocurrency.
kenborbs

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 02:04:41 PM

No perfect cryptocurrency exist out there yet, the better cryptocurrency among others is still Bitcoin.  

There is no such thing as perfect when it comes to cryptocurrency, any coin can collapse anytime soon because of its volatility. Do not look for a perfect coin instead look for a coin that has sustainability, profitability and potential growth so your investments will be secured.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
KseniaLard

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:58:06 PM

It's good that you want to generate a good income, bitkoyn should be considered an ideal crypto currency, because at present it is very popular in the market! just buy, add and see that the price is rising. one it achieves your expectation to sell it.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:33:17 PM

I would love to hear from the community what is the perfect cryptocurrency in their opinion. In terms of scam free, value potential and sustainability.

What are your thoughts?

There is no perfect cryptocurrency in the market, all of the coins price are based on supply and demand another thing is that, the traders are earning so much profit in the market because of the volatility so there is no perfect coin because the prices are all unpredictable.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
letua

Activity: 160

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:37:04 PM

You know to be honest with you.... Try to look at the coinmarketcap and notice the top 100 whitepapers and the last coins whitepaper. You will have more knowledge about how to prevent scam and not potential coins.
aspalela

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:37:46 PM

I think personally, I'm really satisfied with Ethereum because this is really a good coin, with very high technical characteristics of its performance, now we can see all crytpocurrency have the goals they serve and they all have their target sector. They all have flaws and for any defects that exist with coins, there are other coins that are created to cover what is left. No single coin is perfect and no single coin can serve all the needs of investors, which is why there are many altcoin
acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:40:43 PM

For anything to be termed perfect it must certain acceptable features. To me, a perfect cryptocurrency should be the one that can deliver the promise it made (and that is the acceptable features we need to see).
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:43:49 PM

Is there really any crypto that is perfect. I do not think there is, but what i can say categorically is that there are good coins in the market that you can invest in and still not regret you invested into them. I have seen such coins and i have invested into some. Although, there most might be fluctuation in prices, but at the end, will give good result.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 04:49:22 PM

The perfect cryptocurrency is bitcoin and ethereum as these both are well established and highest value cryptocurrencies and traded at approx all exchanges with highest daily volume in both.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
Casalania

Activity: 491

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:01:39 PM

I would love to hear from the community what is the perfect cryptocurrency in their opinion. In terms of scam free, value potential and sustainability.

What are your thoughts?
there is no perfect cryptocurrency. if there is one, even bitcoin is not so perfect. if you said perfect, it can be use everywhere, and it has no delay.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
bitlind

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:50:12 PM

It is for me a coin, which would grow constantly and continuosly Smiley For now the perfect isnt existing I suppose, but maybe in near future somebody would develop one like that. I would call it skynet ror something.
quandang821

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:02:54 AM

All crypto-currencies are good in their own way, of course there are similar projects, but I emphasize that they are only alike, in fact they are completely different, therefore I think that it is not correct logic as a whole to talk about the superiority of any projects over others.
altcoin4u

Activity: 159

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:59:59 PM

Bitcoin is the perfect cryptocurrency, it is big, decentralised and strong, it can be a strong power of influence, and also it can gently change the lives to better, so Bitcoin is my choice in long terms meaning.
hailam123322

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:52:03 PM

Bitcoin is the perfect crypto currency in terms of value edition, scam free and sustainability in my opinion. It is the base crypto currency of this crypto market, it is having high potential to grow and it is king of this market.
Pajdo

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:55:53 PM

Best crypto currency at the moment is flat position or even better...be short when everyone is long. I have short BTC and long bunch of altcoins. I supposed alts are gonna be stronger. BTC is stronger and better than anyone think. So BTC.
thienbinh65321x

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:24:14 AM

I think it will be Tezos. The most decentralized project, where the participants decide everything by voting. In addition, the project has very good programmers
lavanderN

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:26:01 AM

Probably every cryptocurrency with a dedicated team and good development and moreover a use-case. Privacy coins like DeepOnion are what I looked for in the past months regarding all the fud and manipulation in the markets.
kristinkamal01

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:32:54 AM

At the moment, ETH is the best for me, since it is very fast and has a great potential, so I have now focused on buying it.
hamzikwf

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:34:14 AM

In my opinion at this moment best cryptocurrency - Ethereum. I think with time Ethereum can outrun bitcoin  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: