Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:02:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the perfect Cryptocurrency?  (Read 4113 times)
Wildskull

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:13:50 PM

Bitcoin is one of the most famous cryptocurrencies on the market, currently the BTC that holds the greatest value in trading. While there are many other cryptoes available in the market, I think BTC is the best for investment right now.
kristensoto

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:27:04 PM

I would love to hear from the community what is the perfect cryptocurrency in their opinion. In terms of scam free, value potential and sustainability.

What are your thoughts?
In my opinion Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best cryptocurrency on the market. Bitcoin is the king of the market, it gave birth to cryptocurrency, Ethereum is queen, it is very popular, most ICO are using the platform of this altcoin. Many experts predict that in the future Bitcoin will grow strongly and its price will go to the moon. Now the market is bleeding, this is a great opportunity for us to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Rhaizan

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:10:18 AM

Bitcoin is one of the most famous cryptocurrencies on the market, currently the BTC that holds the greatest value in trading. While there are many other cryptoes available in the market, I think BTC is the best for investment right now.

Yes bitcoin is one of the best coin we need to invest but there are still more potential coin that the price was so small now and we afford to buy more. I think we should invest on altcoin and at the same time bitcoin because I know altcoin is also the best potential coin that we can earn more profit soon.
#bromocorah

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:12:44 AM

I would love to hear from the community what is the perfect cryptocurrency in their opinion. In terms of scam free, value potential and sustainability.

What are your thoughts?

They have products that work, teams that develop projects and good market responses about coins. If the community grows bigger and the development is good then it will be perfect. So, an established coin is a popular coin, owned by many people and becomes a major trade.
arsenti

Activity: 90
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:23:13 AM

None of the current coins is perfect. They have got their own advantages but still if I had to pick up  one, it would be bitcoin only as it is trend setter.
mbangsar04

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:56:13 AM

What are your thoughts?

There is no such thing as a perfect cryptocurrency, every cryptocurrency has a purpose that serves, and also every cryptocurrency has its own characteristics. so look for cryptocurrency that suits your needs, and for the matter of bitcoin, he will be topped up at any time.
ththththww

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:56:50 AM

None of the current coins is perfect. They have got their own advantages but still if I had to pick up  one, it would be bitcoin only as it is trend setter.
There is no perfect cryptocurrency.
pryzh

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:59:05 AM

Blockchain innovation will keep on growing and additionally the advantages that digital money gives to its clients, so I don't think there is an immaculate coin, yet a close impeccable cryptographic money is a cryptcurrency that has its own stage like ETH.
Vasya

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:03:56 AM

Nothing is great. Be that as it may, there is the best as I would like to think. To be specific Bitcoin, which has the biggest stamp among other Cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is the bestm As for Altcoin, I picked Ethereum on the grounds that the stage has been utilized a great deal of tokens and new coins.
celakkenyang

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 05:13:47 AM

Large communities are very influential on the value of crypto. like doge and ripple which have a large community so the price of the coin is stable and only slightly affected by the price of bitcoin.
wdelius

Activity: 308

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:17:16 AM

I think Bitcoin with second layer scaling is the perfect currency -- so if lightening works we should be pretty set!

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Endank

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:19:39 AM

What are your thoughts?

There is no perfect crypto, every cryptocurrency has goals, advantages and disadvantages, so choose the one that meets your needs, according to your character. My advice remains on Bitcoin, because this is a strong coin and will be in the first position in the future.
makercn

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:27:53 AM

I don't think there is a perfect cryptocurrency so far, because the technology of cryptocurrency is still improving, and now only bitcoin is near perfect.
Drunken Lullabies

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:28:32 AM

cryptocurrency that is perfect I think crypto is able to stabilize. And often the existence of interesting surprises. market could be sustainable. And a lot of legit ICO could. That's a very interesting crypto and I dreamed of.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:27:46 PM

For me the perfect cryptocurrency is bitcoin because they are in demand business that can make you earn a good amount of income or profit in this kind or field of business and also industry.
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:29:26 PM

For me the perfect cryptocurrency is bitcoin because they are in demand business that can make you earn a good amount of income or profit in this kind or field of business and also industry.
When it comes to trading profits and the ability to raise and lower prices due to market news, bitcoin is more difficult to predict than any other altcoin. I can see this market covered by the news rather than the internal power of that project because there is so much picture information to the whole market that the first effect is from the bitcoin.
sabelakudri

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:50:31 PM

The most perfect cryptocurrency is currently only Bitcoin (BTC), there is no altcoin that can compete with BTC. maybe someday there will be the most perfect that can be used for any transaction on the world market
nitrinto

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:20:41 PM

for me, the ideal cryptocurrency is coins that do not depend on others. bitcoin is close to ideal. because its price is not affected by other coins and it is independent.
coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:26:44 PM

As of now I do not think that there is a perfect crypto currency that exists. Maybe the apple or google of blockchain is yet to enter the market. Till then lets rally behind bitcoin Smiley
You are too pessimistic and assume that other projects are scams other than bitcoin. if everyone thinks like you I don't think there will be a new project that is growing rapidly until now.
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:04:24 PM

I think the perfect cryptocurrency is the one not just a profit-oriented business but a business with a heart which main goal is to help other people to obtained income to fund their great future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: