Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:08:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the perfect Cryptocurrency?  (Read 4113 times)
just_strange32

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:09:09 AM

In my opinion, the perfect electronic currency is an electronic currency that can be used to pay, invest, and be used easily and widely across the world. At the same time, stability, security and security are also important. At present, there is no perfect electronic currency. Electronic money is constantly improving and improving to be trusted and selected by the community.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:09:58 AM

I would love to hear from the community what is the perfect cryptocurrency in their opinion. In terms of scam free, value potential and sustainability.

What are your thoughts?
maybe the answer to your question is the risk problem that will be accepted if you invest with crypto currencies, because of all the developments and the future of crypto currencies no one can know for certain so it takes confidence in the investment

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
mcconah

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:13:39 AM

the sepurna is cryptocurrency, where there is a stable dynamics. For the increase and decrease of easily predictable. Can sustainable, so we will more easily and continue to trust in crypto.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
nurinmaulida

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:14:07 AM

I don't feel that there is an impeccable cryptographic money these days. As we as a whole know, no one is flawless and if the maker isn't immaculate then the work too will have somewhere in the range of couple of defects. Yet, certainly it will be useful to a great deal of people.
jack long

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:14:18 AM

I think there is no perfect cryptocurrency, there must be shortcomings as well as certain advantages, but to approach the perfect one, my choices are bitcoint and ethereum, because both are strong coints and good potential
kalashnikovski

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:15:33 PM

Two extremes. 1. Total control which can made all safe. 2 The big number criminals at the market but it will be more freedom and independence. The ideal crypto-currency doesn't exist
Natali1973

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:29:37 PM

it seems to me that the ideal crypt simply does not exist. each has its flaws and shortcomings, we can say holes. and if you just choose istimetostop coin I think it's ETH.
zhongzy

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:32:12 PM

Excellent cryptocurrency is the preferred crypto currency unit accepted by all countries and replaced by paper currency. Not enough cryptocurrency has been created yet. Between the altcoins, the future will be the perfect cryptocurrency.
Kreks

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:16:12 AM

I would love to hear from the community what is the perfect cryptocurrency in their opinion. In terms of scam free, value potential and sustainability.

What are your thoughts?

Ethereum is an ideal cryptocurrency, not perfect. It really is a mine, he inspires confidence and has many ambitious projects to reach the top.
Now, many people start moving to ethereum, even though prices fall and there is no confidence in the future, but this coin still has potential.
Farin Aliev

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:23:24 AM

I am sure that the first coin, the new sphere, after the bitcoin, can only become a coin, which will make another revolution or a strong leap forward.
survey01

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:17:48 PM

I do not think there's ever been some kind of perfect crypt money, even the best crypt money we have is still missing. But my opinion is that the newly released cryptographic modules have more secure coding than the first ones.
Sri Asih

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:06:44 PM

What are your thoughts?

Nothing, Crypto currency appeared a few years ago, and now it's growing rapidly. I think, a number of coins will be bright and will be more popular than Bitcoin today. Until now Bitcoin is a currency that can be said to be perfect, the best that exists today.
Zaidaskin

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:40:42 AM

What are your thoughts?

In this world there is no such thing as a perfect product, including cryptocurrency. Every cryptocurrency has a purpose when launched, so check one that meets your needs and do it, and bitcoin will be in the first position for a long time in the crypto kingdom, besides being a pioneer, BTC also has a large community.
pokerap

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:03:51 AM

What are your thoughts?

I believe that perfection does not exist. And in general, maybe the ideal coin will always be different for everyone. Each coin has its advantages and disadvantages, personally for me, the closest thing to perfection is bitcoin, after bitcoin maybe the most recommended is ethereum.
gucci belt

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:43:05 AM

What are your thoughts?

It's hard to answer, but cryptocurrency is ideal and can be considered as one that consistently brings you money is bitcoin.
Therefore, for each individual cryptocurrency can be a truly different coin. However, for now the safest is bitcoin.
Podscart

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:45:18 AM

Zero fees, fast transactions, untraceable, secured network, user-friendly software and customers support. And you can buy a house or a cup of coffee with it
dilandanmilea

Activity: 283

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:46:53 AM
Merited by Sarisang (1)

there is nothing perfect in this world, even though cryptocurrency, in my opinion, is always a drawback, and the drawback in crypto is that the risk is too big, the risk is that it can get a pretty big loss, especially in investment, trading, and holding. but even though the risk is big but it can be anticipated in their own ways, for example by clever way of choosing coins that you want to invest, trade or hold, because not all coins are good and suitable if stored in the long term.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
Toing_Jr

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:48:28 AM

For me, I have not yet met such a cryptocurrency that would satisfy all my requirements. The one who has one does not have the other, and so on. But for me there are priority indicators that are decisive for me. For me, the main term of living a cryptocurrency, the longer it is, the more authoritative it is in my eyes.Ideal should be a cryptocurrency with a low commission, widespread application as payment and recognized officially. It seems that nothing more is needed.
Jentamicing

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:59:21 AM

To my opinion, right now, As of now I do not think that there is a perfect crypto currency that exists, except bitcoin and Ethereum, but  Maybe in the future, there might blockchain that  is yet to enter the market that can break the boredom. But  Till then lets fully stay with  btc and eth.
trinhthitram2

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:29:34 PM

I think cryptocurrency is very perfect is still bitcoin which became king because bitcoin only has a very little supply but bitcoin price is very expensive and trading volume conditions are still always number one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: