Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:48:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]LOOMIA - Smart Textile Technology. Founder Maddy Maxey. Sale Early 2018  (Read 21357 times)
jscholz

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:41:04 AM

Bring it to tomorrowland Smiley I would see something like use being utilized within the music industry as well.

The folks at Burningman would love it as well Cheesy
They're all about weird clothing that lights up or has spikes or lasers attached.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paskal_navi

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:01:34 AM

Hello everyone!
Here is the latest update from the core team: t.me/LOOMIA_OFFICIAL_ANN/33
LRPchange

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:56:21 PM

Hello everyone!
Here is the latest update from the core team: t.me/LOOMIA_OFFICIAL_ANN/33

I am actually more thrilled towards the product, once the platform is ready, everything comes after.
hufflepuff4life

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:41:40 PM

LOOMIA is mentioned in the AlleyWatch article Blockchain Technology  Applications in Fashion: Part 2. Take a read here: http://www.alleywatch.com/2018/07/blockchain-technology-%E2%80%8Aapplications-in-fashion-part-2/
LRPchange

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:29:07 AM

LOOMIA is mentioned in the AlleyWatch article Blockchain Technology  Applications in Fashion: Part 2. Take a read here: http://www.alleywatch.com/2018/07/blockchain-technology-%E2%80%8Aapplications-in-fashion-part-2/

Blockchain can not only be used for transparency, authentication and inventory tracking but also it can be applied in the purchase and post-purchase experience, as well as contribute to the circular fashion system.
youyou_

Activity: 596
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:42:49 PM

The official website can't be opened. Isn't it updated?
hufflepuff4life

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:48:47 PM

The official website can't be opened. Isn't it updated?

Hey there. I'm not having any trouble with the website. Here's the url: https://loomia.com/ Let me know what pages you're not able to access or the issue you're seeing Smiley
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:13:35 PM

Can someone from the team talk about the next steps? Will the launch of the alpha version still be in August?
nomadic09

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:51:16 PM

Can someone from the team talk about the next steps? Will the launch of the alpha version still be in August?

The team recently made an announcement that the alpha is still on track for August, this is the reason why the Tile tokens haven't been distributed just yet. They want to ensure the alpha is ready so the tokens can be used as well. We definitely recommend you join Loomia's telegram group so you can stay in the loop: https://t.me/LOOMIA and the announcements channel: https://t.me/LOOMIA_OFFICIAL_ANN
paskal_navi

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:42:42 AM

Excited to share that we are finalists in the @wework #creatorawards! Proud of our awesome team and can't wait to pitch for the judges in Nashville next month. https://nashvillersvp.splashthat.com/
jscholz

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:06:29 AM

Excited to share that we are finalists in the @wework #creatorawards! Proud of our awesome team and can't wait to pitch for the judges in Nashville next month. https://nashvillersvp.splashthat.com/

"Musical performances from G-Eazy and more..."

Hah https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHQAfhOEaJA
whalefish

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:06:56 AM

Announcement on Telegram about the tokens: t.me/LOOMIA/35125

We are excited to announce that TILE Token distribution will take place on Monday Aug 27. All SAFT contributors and TILEdrop participants can expect their tokens then. Depending on Ethereum network load it can take up to a full day for all tokens to be distributed. We appreciate everyone’s patience and support throughout the whole development and token release process over the many months.

Our app will be submitted to the Google Play store next week. We look forward to further developing the platform, features with our amazing community and look forward to feedback. The first batch of TILEtags will be in production this fall.

We look forward to sharing with you further exciting announcements and news as we bring together electronic textiles, partners, data and blockchain technology.

A big thank you to everyone in our community from the LOOMIA team.

----
SAFT holders: Please note that we have been advised that upon release the TILE tokens to be delivered to you in accordance with your Simple Agreement for Future Tokens (or “SAFT”) are likely to be “restricted securities” within the meaning of U.S. federal securities laws.  Restricted securities may be sold or exchanged after one year (in this case, measured from the date you purchased your SAFT) or sooner if sold or exchanged in accordance with an exemption from registration under U.S. federal securities laws. We refer you to Section 8 of the SAFT.
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:26:07 AM

We are excited to announce that TILE Token distribution will take place on Monday Aug 27. All SAFT contributors and TILEdrop participants can expect their tokens then. Depending on Ethereum network load it can take up to a full day for all tokens to be distributed. We appreciate everyone’s patience and support throughout the whole development and token release process over the many months.

Our app will be submitted to the Google Play store next week. We look forward to further developing the platform, features with our amazing community and look forward to feedback. The first batch of TILEtags will be in production this fall.

We look forward to sharing with you further exciting announcements and news as we bring together electronic textiles, partners, data and blockchain technology.

----
SAFT holders: Please note that we have been advised that upon release the TILE tokens to be delivered to you in accordance with your Simple Agreement for Future Tokens (or “SAFT”) are likely to be “restricted securities” within the meaning of U.S. federal securities laws.  Restricted securities may be sold or exchanged after one year (in this case, measured from the date you purchased your SAFT) or sooner if sold or exchanged in accordance with an exemption from registration under U.S. federal securities laws. We refer you to Section 8 of the SAFT.

That is a promising announcement and it shows they have done their homework on the technical side of things. Or at least I suppose that and the app will show how far they have made it so far.
TheCraMan

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:54:37 PM

----

That is a promising announcement and it shows they have done their homework on the technical side of things. Or at least I suppose that and the app will show how far they have made it so far.

Thank you for your support
vitruvio

Activity: 850
Merit: 331

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:26:30 AM

The idea of this project is just great. I usually never invest in ISO, but looking at what the developers want to do, I have a desire to invest
James19_402

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:59:43 AM

The idea of this project is just great. I usually never invest in ISO, but looking at what the developers want to do, I have a desire to invest

Thanks so much for the support. Your kind words are greatly appreciated. Glad you decided to take a chance on Loomia!
jscholz

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:31:38 AM

Yea it will be good to see the initial version. Though I'm more interested in what it will be like in a year or two or three when the company has a few big customers under their belts and have these big companies shipping loads of products with the TILE, buying research data etc.
TheCraMan

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:31:48 PM

Loomia Tile distribution

The Tiles are currently being distributed. If you haven’t received your tokens after 72 hours, please email token@loomia.com with the subject TOKENS NOT RECEIVED. Be prepared to provide full name, ETH address, token amount and SAFT if applicable. Tile drop participants will receive 3500 Tiles each.
Mehrterdnehar

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:36:32 PM

Btw, its still good time to buy, the price will go up even more soon. Marketing will follow the platform release. Wish the developers good luck and success!
LRPchange

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:28:35 PM

Btw, its still good time to buy, the price will go up even more soon. Marketing will follow the platform release. Wish the developers good luck and success!

Thank you for the support. Tune into our telegram for more information.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: