Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:54:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Biometrids - ICO 19th of february - Decentralised and Anonymous ID  (Read 11756 times)
Leanna44

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:42:31 PM

This will benefit the government so much if they buy into it. It will go along way to assist even private companies to identify their workers or get valid info on them

Yeah, government will benefit on this project. Alos, it may help to lessen the crime because they can easily identified on their faces as it was been recorded on the system of anonymous.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:10:21 PM

Are the team planning to incorporate this platform if accepted in some government to be part of a national ID or something related to government works? Because we all know getting verification in government papers takes a lot of time.
As time shows - goverment to no they do not want to co-operate with cryptocurrencys, possibly such platform which really can be him is usefulbe willed approv and required.

Yep , also governments want centralized platform that allow control any thing and not something that will give power to individual, I think the main goal of this project is to help in solving problem of identifying users in online exchange and participate in ICO etc
Yes, I think that some of the governments will also support this project and use their services in the country to identify people as it is the more secure way that they use now for verification of the individual.

secure is just on paper for now since the product is still in developing stage and as I said governments if they are going to use this, they would rather build their own blockchain and product and to take control of everything. Bio is useful for online websites to verify their customers and this whatcould make this project succeed.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:27:38 PM

This will go a long way to hell out people doing online businesses a lot. Face recognition is something one can't manipulate I think. So this is a good one
Face recognition is something that people can't manipulate? Huh, I don't think so. Hackers are easier to find out how to manipulate.
I actually think it is one of the easiest authentication systems that can be easily manipulated. A person doesn't have to go through an accident or facial surgery they just need a picture of the owner like how Samsung phone has been bypassed. It didn't work in iPhone X but does it mean this project have already that kind of system?
Rabby637

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:40:07 PM

I understand how the project works and how to use it. The one I don't understand is the problem of identity in blockchain. What do you mean problem of identity? Is it really a problem? I really appreciate if someone will elaborate it to me. Thanks
Problem of identity is really a problem because when you need hard security in your home then you have to use face recognition, when you go office you have to use face recognition because there need security. Now think if these securities doesn't work then what will happened?? They will solvev this type if problem. I think you get answer of your question.
maro159

Activity: 196
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:59:53 PM

Not many everyday-use devices can faultlessly recognize the face. This is possible in the iPhone X, but most smartphones do not have such features yet. What do you think about it?
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:03:03 AM

This is one of the amazing concept here in the community of crypto currency. The platform that brings decentralized and anonymous identification to the blockchain, by using facial recognition. I am really has a great expectation to this project. I want to come to reality the goal of this project to solve the problems regarding the identity verification, so goodluck to the team.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:58:10 AM

Not many everyday-use devices can faultlessly recognize the face. This is possible in the iPhone X, but most smartphones do not have such features yet. What do you think about it?
I guess they will make a hardware so you can have a face recognizer devices on your everyday phone without buying an iPhone X.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:38:59 AM

If this goes well on thier ICO, Biomethrid will be able to continue in developing thier project. I just hope they further innovate the facial identification system to be more adapted by other companies.
it is true if this project innovate I am sure this will be successful and will be known in the crypto world with a new idea.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:01:03 AM

Example if they encounter problems like hacking on their server. How can be sure that the owners and investors personal profile will not be leaked or get by the hacker? What are the security measure they can provide or any backup servers I think? Just in case.

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:48:56 AM

I think they will create a software that can recognize your face. Because buying expensive phones that have the technology is a big no for the project. Let's wait for the updates about some additional info of how can this face scanning will be efficient and reliable to use.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:20:23 PM

This will benefit the government so much if they buy into it. It will go along way to assist even private companies to identify their workers or get valid info on them

I am a little bit afraid whenever the idea that the government have our information such our facial features. We way never know what lies ahead or who will rule in the future. But I strongly suggest that our information must only be kept within the blockchain without Government's interference.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:30:19 PM

I am a little bit afraid whenever the idea that the government have our information such our facial features. We way never know what lies ahead or who will rule in the future. But I strongly suggest that our information must only be kept within the blockchain without Government's interference.
Yes, today many people want to remain anonymous in their actions, of course, if this is not illegal. But sometimes the face recognition function can really be very useful in our life.
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:43:42 PM

Example if they encounter problems like hacking on their server. How can be sure that the owners and investors personal profile will not be leaked or get by the hacker? What are the security measure they can provide or any backup servers I think? Just in case.
Great, nice question mate. Well as far as I know every system there is an alternate solution on that matter. Well, if you still not convinced lets wait to the dev to answer your concern.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:12:13 PM

there is no doubt, this is one of the unique project in 2018. But there are also too many questions; is it really safe? and how about the technology? can all mobile devices work with the app/software? ...
vindermarch

Activity: 392

simply getting the job done

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:20:19 PM

The solution given from the Biometrids project is very interesting. And also offer a very adequate level of security. By leveraging the facial recognition capabilities of a smartphone device, each individual will be recognized face-to-face on the blockchain. I think it is very difficult in imitation. For retinal scans it can be imitated, for face recognition will be difficult. This is one of the advantages.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:24:27 PM

As for me, i only think Biometrids will help online finance companies how to evaluate their customer is potential or not via their app. But have a problem here that, do all of your customers will using Biometrids?

I am sure that it can be use in other things. Devs will add more features or instructions how biometrids works and what will be the use of this project. Let's just wait for more updates.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 05:54:57 PM

The project idea is very good and i first time see the project like this on this forum.this platform is specially devlope for the decentralise identity which done by the special application of facial recognition and also based on the Etherum blockchain.this project will more help all people in future.
Exactly such type is identified I of the person it will widely be used by all people. For blockchain unambiguously the future and people will be pulled to this system and will begin to use her wholly.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:59:57 PM

As for me, i only think Biometrids will help online finance companies how to evaluate their customer is potential or not via their app. But have a problem here that, do all of your customers will using Biometrids?

I am sure that it can be use in other things. Devs will add more features or instructions how biometrids works and what will be the use of this project. Let's just wait for more updates.
The developer must now inform whether he or she can ensure the speed of his system. This is of very great importance. I hope the developer will answer me.

Let's wait for the developer to answer your question. I am hoping that devs and team members are professionals in this field and they can provide concrete answers to all questions about the project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:26:28 PM

The developer must now inform whether he or she can ensure the speed of his system. This is of very great importance. I hope the developer will answer me.

Well it's a compromise between speed and safety, you can't increase the safety much if you want it to be super crazy speedy. It's all a compromise some way or the other
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:29:16 PM

what do you mean? Which speed will be increased? data transmission? Explain to me a favor.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: