Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:48:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Unemployment  (Read 3575 times)
robunlal

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:10:46 AM

Umeployment rate is more in those countries where population and poverty is very high.
Its eradication is possible if people become modest and try to do some freelance or other available work might be thise works also not matching their standards.
People with salary of 1k$ think its too low so they dont do any work and remain unemployed this thinking has to be changed only then eradication of poverty and unemployment is possible.
ronandol198

Activity: 78

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:19:43 AM

How many people in your country are unemployed ??

In my country everyone is of view that unemployment rate is very very high. Some people say that every second person is unemployed.
on the end hand with the arrival of information technology. A lot of people are working online/freelancing.

Do you think unemployment is the main problem in every country Huh
In my country, unemployment is not high, China's unemployment rate is quite high and the population is very crowded. Some Chinese people, they go through my country just because their country is densely populated.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:23:47 AM

In my country everyone is of view that unemployment rate is very very high. Some people say that every second person is unemployed.
on the end hand with the arrival of information technology. A lot of people are working online/freelancing.

Unemployment i think isn't as bad as before. Things like we do here and other online ways of earning money are becoming more common and many are even paying more than regular jobs. These people are.considered unemployed and really, if you're bettee off financially this way, why look for a regular stressful job?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
hugoworld

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:35:15 AM

Unemployment is one of the main problems in my country too. Rate of unemployment  is very high and Most of the young people are unemployed in my country but I do not think every country has this problem . Most of the developed countries have minimum rates of unemployment. I am sure that It depends on a country's economics.

EMP

▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬

ICO START:
10 SEPT 2018
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:57:32 AM

Unemployment rate here in our country i think is very high, because i saw many people that are only in the streets a whole day , just standing in the waiting sheds. But i don't know the exact percentage of the unemployed here in our country. And i think the main reason why there is unemployed people is because of laziness.

me as someone who owns a little business think that the're plenty of jobs out there, but it only depend on the people, sometimes when you give them job, they are not doing their job well. maybe because they are already use to just sit around and play around all day.
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:34:20 AM

In my country although official say that unemployment rate is low, many people cannot find the work they studied for. Only job that suits most of people is sales. It's no good when young talented people who know foreign languages and professional software work at stores as sales assistants.

Many people here unemployed member although they are finished their degree course in college, lacked of employer here in our country some of employed did not match as what they have done course in college. A electrical engineer who work in fastfood chain, no choice of selecting job. At least have a work but some full time work in bitcoin while a searching a jobs come.
spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:45:13 AM

In my country although official say that unemployment rate is low, many people cannot find the work they studied for. Only job that suits most of people is sales. It's no good when young talented people who know foreign languages and professional software work at stores as sales assistants.

Many people here unemployed member although they are finished their degree course in college, lacked of employer here in our country some of employed did not match as what they have done course in college. A electrical engineer who work in fastfood chain, no choice of selecting job. At least have a work but some full time work in bitcoin while a searching a jobs come.

Unemployment and underemployment are rampant in my country. I really think that there are less opportunities for them to actually practice their skill in my country hence they choose to take in work lesser than their education to actually obtain enough money and practice what they learned overseas. The government should take a look at this problem. Is unemployment and underemployment the main problem or is it the result of a bigger more complicated problem.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
MD.SAM

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:04:13 AM

youth  unemployment is the unemployment of young people, An unemployed person is defined as someone who does not have a job but is actively seeking work.Youth unemployment rates tend to be higher than the adult rates in every country in the world.This definition remains controversial as it not only impacts unemployment statistics but also plays an important role in the targeted solutions designed by policy makers in the world.I think that is the main problem of every country many are unemployed people.

Meistro

Activity: 105

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 06:17:39 AM

The most direct solution to unemployment is to eliminate the minimum wage.

Fishmaster23

Activity: 256

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:29:41 AM

Quite a lot and this is really a problem, because people with higher education go to work only to survive and not to realize themselves in this or that industry. Of course, at the same time, where will the development of the economy come from, if there is nobody to work in factories and factories, small business is thriving.
Babebottle

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:45:45 AM

In my country, it is about 4.6% or 4.7%, it is not hard for people to find a job.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:30:07 AM

A lot of people in my country are unemployed, this may be the reason why the crime rate is so high. One of the reason for this is the lack of education. Most of the parents before, prefer their child to work at an early age. So, when they enter the professional field it's hard for them to get accepted.
Pashu

Activity: 241
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:05:48 AM

I'm sure in it. And I'm afraid the situation is just getting worse and worse every year, because of technological development
Curly2490

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:47:00 AM

Unemployment is one of the problem which the country facing today.there are higher percentage of unemployed people because some are lazy to look for a job and some are not thier type of job thats why unemployment exist!
boniii

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:04:50 PM

this is the basic measure which measures the contry growth, if the unemplyment is high growth is less, every contry is facing this at the moment!
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:14:02 PM

If you are not smart enough to find a work then you need to have physically skills like being a handyman or another skills.
Nowadays too much people looking for handymans for construction purposes or other things.
If people can understand that everybody cannot be manager ceo. thats the main reason of unemployment.
joelou

Activity: 207

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:07:59 PM

I think that is the main problem of every country many are unemployed people and they hard to find work.because of some of company need a requirement of graduate or degree holder. Thats why people cant find a better work.
Ardan17

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:13:20 PM

n my country the number of unemployed to millions of people. Basically, unemployment is caused by a situation where the demand for labor is very less than the supply of labor itself. the rapidly increasing number of working-age populations is not matched by adequate employment opportunities resulting in unemployment
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:55:12 PM

Unemployment is a phenomenon that occur when a person who is actively   searching  for  employment is unable to find work. Unemployment is common in Africa, which   is the cause of crime in the  society.
mwaqas533

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:55:39 PM

Unemployment is the main problem in my country too. Being a civil engineer i can say that after geeting higher education many of the students are still unemployed.Government of every country should take steps to control this problem.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: