Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:04:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Unemployment  (Read 3571 times)
YourCoinIsMine

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:23:18 AM

How many people in your country are unemployed ??

In my country everyone is of view that unemployment rate is very very high. Some people say that every second person is unemployed.
on the end hand with the arrival of information technology. A lot of people are working online/freelancing.

Do you think unemployment is the main problem in every country Huh

In between the 10 and 15% of the population of my country are unemployed.
tuvic

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:28:35 AM

Unemployment rate is very high in my country and the government isn't doing enough to curb this, which makes youth out there to do freelance job. Even out of those that are employed some are underemployed because they are doing job below their qualification.
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:35:50 AM

It is funny how difficult it is lately to earn money with normal jobs while it is so easy to make money with cryptos...

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
randal9

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:43:27 PM

It is funny how difficult it is lately to earn money with normal jobs while it is so easy to make money with cryptos...
exactly) so I'm surprised when people can't find a job...because there are so many activities that can bring money
Goethe

Activity: 99
Merit: 36

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:15:47 PM

In my country, 11% of people are officially unemployed. I think the real number is much higher though, I think the governments are polishing their numbers
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:12:08 PM

In my country, 11% of people are officially unemployed. I think the real number is much higher though, I think the governments are polishing their numbers
Had it not been some money i was able to get when i invested into bitcoins, I would have been unemployed by now, most of graduates in my country are unemployed, if you don't start something for yourself, you will end up starving to death.
gerbo

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:22:46 AM

Istilahnya untuk orang yang tidak bekerja sama sekali,sedang mencari kerja,bekerja kurang dari dua hari selama seminggu,atau seseorang yang sedang berusaha mendapatkan pekerjaan yang layak.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:32:23 AM

Well, the problem in our country is not just unemployment but also underemployment. We have college graduates that do other meanial jobs because there are no opportunities for their skill. There is also the paradox of people not getting employed because they don't have experience and not getting any experience because they don't get employed.

tianok21

Activity: 128

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:27:05 AM

Unemployment is massive problem in the world of different country and i think it's hard to address of one country or one state. And i think your country is not the only one that encountered unemployment.
404Revolution

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

Not Found

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:30:45 AM

There aren't enough low skill jobs available, the global economy is constantly makin excuses to employ people in general. Virtually every retail clerk can be replaced, most every fast food employee, and more.

Unemployment isn't as big of a problem as ignorance and violence. It just so happens ignorant, violent people tend to be unemployed or underemployed.

vlast01

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:03:59 AM

Unemployment is one of the major problems that a country is trying to solve. Unemployment is intact with the economy meaning unemployment has a direct effect on our economy, if the unemployment rate increases then it will reflect that the economy is not doing so good. It will show that the economy is not doing well because it cannot give a job to a jobless person. But you cannot call a freelancer a jobless peron because he or she earns some money. contrary you cannot call it a legit job either because the government is not acknowledging the free lancer's job either.

●●●●●●●●[DHOLPINS Finance - TRUSTED . PLATFORM - DHOLPHINS Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸LitePaper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ |
Gintron

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:19:56 AM

In my country unemployment is very high. That means a lot of us is searching a place to live outside my country. It is very hard to motivate people in this kind of environment. Our politicians are doing nothing to cut the high taxes and let our economy finally breath.

Bitcore BTX - The Future Is Now | free BTX claiming for BTC holders + weekly airdrops + GPU mining
Bitcore F.A.Q.   |   BTX claiming + more info   |   ANN bitcointalk: open discussion   
segwit + bloom + 10 MB blocks + 2.5 min blocktime + only 400 MB blockchain! + Diff64_15 smooth algo
Good tbc

Activity: 115

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:12:56 PM

Unemployment in my country is at its highest level with graduate been graduated from various colleges of Educations, polytechnics , Universities, (federal ,state,and private), and others. And this is making a lot of graduates to be left unemployed.

binting

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:28:48 PM

In my country everyone is of view that unemployment rate is very very high. Some people say that every second person is unemployed.
on the end hand with the arrival of information technology. A lot of people are working online/freelancing.

Many people have no work is all because of lock of education,they are lazy doing to schoolor they don't go to school all because the family is poor,even if they want to go tothe school they don't have money to spend in there school.absense of work when a man has lost his job and he have a family it is mesirable in the holl family specially there kids who go to the school.The more affected when a fathet will lose his job,entering the wickedness in thought,there they make a mojor sin,those who do stealing,holdaping,kidnapping and more...
noelwenceslao03

Activity: 116

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:33:41 PM

I really do not know the statistical value of the number of unemployed people here in my country. But, it is safe to assume that the number of unemployed people is unacceptably large. There is no fairness into the privilege given to every individual here. Some are given an unfair advantage, while some are deprived of every opportunity to start anew.

CΛVIΛR       CRYPTO & REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT FUND DIVERSIFICATION & CROWDFUNDING
[ PRE-ICO ▶  Running Now!! ]     [     ICO    ▶  December 12th ]

▐ ██ ███ ████          TWITTER        ●        TELEGRAM        ●        REDDIT          ████ ███ ██ ▌
pogiparin

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:12:52 AM

In the Philippines, figures say that only few are unemployed. The real problem in the Ph is the low wages. The wages are so low compared to other countries that lead to poverty.

|█     |     DPH     |     D I G I P H A R M     |     █|
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
╚════════   WWW.DIGIPHARM.CH   ════════╝
Pintasak

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:41:08 AM

Yes it is being unemployed is the biggest problem in a country..which lead to poverty hunger in every child.strikes and terrorism.                 

SamPo

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:49:58 AM

There are many unemployed individuals in every country. May it be because of lack of opportunities or experience.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:51:14 AM

The unemployment rate in our country was estimated at 5.6 percent. The stat was taken last July 2017. In my opinion, unemployment rate will lead to poverty. The more people who doesn't have a job the more families will be hungry. This is were bitcoin can help. A portion of 5.6% are those who stay at home (unemployed) because their husband/wife was working abroad and they need to take care of their family. Bitcoin can help them earn money by just working at home. That is why I am recruiting my friends to try and study bitcoin because it really has a lot of potential and it can change their life financially.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Stegobit

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:00:29 AM

High levels of unemployment you see now are caused by technology advance, more precisely - by overregulation (new areas for labor application don't appear because govt stifle them) and archaic education system (students rote memorize text from books instead of thinking).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: