Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:28:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Unemployment  (Read 3577 times)
snowyy

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:20:00 AM

Well based on what i saw in my country , there’s a lot of people are still unemployed . And i think the reason why many people are still doesn’t have a job . They don’t have a confident with themselves , they always thinking that they cant . And they are scared of the rejection .
poging.unique

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:02:06 PM

Well based on what i saw in my country , there’s a lot of people are still unemployed . And i think the reason why many people are still doesn’t have a job . They don’t have a confident with themselves , they always thinking that they cant . And they are scared of the rejection .

Precisely, Unemployment is also the no. 1 problem in my country. That's why our government cultivate  every student during their school days not only to be said graduates or degree holder but to be a productive individual that could help the country as a whole. School play a very vital rule to an individual to cultivate them and boost their self confidence to compete in today's era. But through our perseverance and aggressiveness, we can fight unemployment.
Rony24h7

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:27:32 AM

Most of the people of our country are unemployment and it is a big failure of our government. Most of the people who doesn’t have a job are totally depressed and goes to the era of drug and it is a very threatens for any society.

etron

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:13:58 PM

How many people in your country are unemployed ??

In my country everyone is of view that unemployment rate is very very high. Some people say that every second person is unemployed.
on the end hand with the arrival of information technology. A lot of people are working online/freelancing.

Do you think unemployment is the main problem in every country Huh
"Yes" is true with so many unemployment in each country that it will have a major impact due to the escalation of very high crime, but now with the existence of this online business can reduce the unemployment rate.
djangocoin

Activity: 474
Merit: 285

Brave New World

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:46:44 PM

Quite a few. I think the EU makes things worse on the whole with regards to this issue, but i won't get in to that now lol

:]
Arz26

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:31:15 PM

In my point of view,  unemployment is not the main reason why the no.  Of people who is not stable from their work, some are depend only in online job. It also depend on how the government handle their people that implementing the laws for the benefits and lessen the no. Of unemployed.
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:19:36 PM

In my country everyone is of view that unemployment rate is very very high. Some people say that every second person is unemployed.
on the end hand with the arrival of information technology. A lot of people are working online/freelancing.

I think unemployment is one of the causes of the main problem here in our country which is poverty. We have a large number of unemployment that causes each family to have difficulties on how to survive with their daily needs. It's a burden of our country now though the government is still trying to do something about it.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:34:27 PM

I think it's not the main problem, but the consequence of some problems we have in our socities. If each man would be able to be a freelancer there wouldn't be unemployment and misery. The problem is that we suffer with regulations of our countries that limit our freedom. Things are expensive in my country, at same time I can't buy these same things cheaper from other countries. So I'm limited, I have limited access to technology, machines and other useful items I could be using to improve my skills and develop a production.

As it's hard to be a freelancer, people put all their hopes in being a federal employee. It brings stability, high wages and guaranteed fixed retirement, almost zero chance to be fired. That is just an illusion, most people can't get these jobs and will starve and stay forever as miserable unemployed.

The main problem is the politics being applied on the countries and the inertness from the citizen's side.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
MadGod11

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:43:49 PM

THE unployment is a very big problem in our world .it s a global problem .as we see most of the countries are facing this problem even the devlopment c ountries such as (americâ,Russia, Europe ) to me i think that the main problelm in the system or employment itself and the needs of companies this is how i see it.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:18:46 PM

So many experts say that 2019 is waiting for many unemployment that 19-20 year will be the global crisis of the labour market,as a lot of people who studied one thing,prihodom technology,chat bots,robotics,automation no longer be necessary,for them it will all be automated,and they don't to anything else are not accustomed.

zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:23:24 AM

I think African countries have the highest unemployment rates in the world. These are economically underdeveloped countries. The number of working age population is very high, but employment is very low. These countries need to promote industrial development, attract investment capital from foreign countries and create jobs for people.
ichsan ardi

Activity: 672

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:53:30 AM

ofcourse its problem in every country, cause every country have people that want have a money. to have money they must got some work. and every year a fresh graduate increases, but the company remains just like that.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
agus_sna

Activity: 229

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:31:28 AM

Menurut saya pengangguran itu tidak ada tapa adanya adalah orang yang malas sehingga dia kesulitan mencari pekerjaaan,
Padahal kita kerja tidak harus keluar rumah karena kita bisa menunjukan kreatifitas kita,, sehingga tercipta kerja di rumah sendiri,,
Terimakasih
paras20

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:07:27 AM

In my country although official say that unemployment rate is low, many people cannot find the work they studied for. Only job that suits most of people is sales. It's no good when young talented people who know foreign languages and professional software work at stores as sales assistants.
More are unemployment now,  because they lazy to find their jobs.  They tired also to find their future.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:26:25 AM

I think African countries have the highest unemployment rates in the world. These are economically underdeveloped countries. The number of working age population is very high, but employment is very low. These countries need to promote industrial development, attract investment capital from foreign countries and create jobs for people.

Well employment pretty much is one way to determine a country's status if they're economically stable or not. When most of your citizens are employed then they pay taxes that you use to make the country better. Notice as well that countries with corrupt leaders have high unemployment rates

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:45:29 AM

If I'm not mistaken, I think 40% of the population in my country doesn't have a job or any source of income at all. The reason behind this is because companies and factories demand some requirements that are actually difficult or expensive for applicants to get and yet a little bit of irrelevant to that position the person is applying for. Hopefully, they do something about it.
A1exander

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:55:32 AM

The official number is rather low, about 5%, but the real number of unemployed is higher. Moreover, there is a lot of jobs with very low salaries, so having a single job may be not enough.

It is not the main problem and not the root cause. The main problem and the root cause is the economic system itself.
Andrianla

Activity: 331

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:05:48 AM

I do not know how many unemployed in my country but there are so many. My friends are also many who are still unemployed. Finding a job is very difficult, how to overcome it is to change the mindset of all friends who only focus on finding a job but create jobs to reduce the number of unemployed.
yadwoa69

Activity: 107

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:32:14 AM

I don't thin unemployment is the main problem of every county. There a lot of work available but people may choose not to work since they might consider it as odd.
HollywoodCoins

Activity: 56

HollyWoodCoin

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 11:52:54 AM

I do not consider the problem of unemployment as the main problem in countries. There are problems much more urgent. However, unemployment greatly complicates the situation. With a huge number of unemployed, employers begin to openly violate the rights of workers, and in case of discontent, they simply replace one employee with another. In the end, not one side wins!
Again, with unemployment in the treasury, much less taxes are received, and most of the population is not solvent. This is uniquely very bad for the country's economy! Not to mention the unemployed themselves!

https://btc-alpha.com/exchange/HWC_USD/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: