Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:21:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Unemployment  (Read 3571 times)
UrKarma

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:20:07 PM

It should be noted that many experts believe that the level of real unemployment differs significantly from the declared.
Potatohead

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:28:22 PM

How many people in your country are unemployed ??

In my country everyone is of view that unemployment rate is very very high. Some people say that every second person is unemployed.
on the end hand with the arrival of information technology. A lot of people are working online/freelancing.

Do you think unemployment is the main problem in every country Huh

The unemployment rate in our country decreased since we had a new president. Unemployment is everybody's problem. It's really difficult to find a job and some job are not suitable for the degree that you have finished. Government should find ways to solve this problem because unemployment affects the country's economy.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:34:55 PM

As many experts predict that the year 2019-2020 will be the global crisis of the labour market,as now there are new technologies automatiseret all old things go into the past,as well as the old professions,to replace human labor come automation and robotics,chat bots,etc., which just replaces human labor,as all business processes faster and costs much lower be

Tabanta

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:40:48 PM

In Germany it's low and the stupid government always praises the low, but manipulated numbers. Also, there are so many stupid jobs that nobody needs, but they exist because people have to work because there's no basic income. Sad country.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Ravenangel

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:07:17 AM

In my country, plenty of people are still unemployed for the reason that they lack education or what they finished in college do not suit on the jobs available and most of all, there are lot of lazy people around that they only rely on what the government will give or help to them.

Bitcoin to the moon
micashane

Activity: 115

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:06:50 AM

In my country everyone is of view that unemployment rate is very very high. Some people say that every second person is unemployed.
on the end hand with the arrival of information technology. A lot of people are working online/freelancing.

I don't know the exact rate of the unemployed people in our country but I can say that it is a big problem of anyone especially if they are lazy and not doing anything to have a job. As a person, we all know that in every individual with no job is also their fault because they choose to be in that way. But there's always a job everywhere surrounds us that can provide us a money.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:15:12 AM

It is really difficult to tell where to put the blame in the failures of a country, there lots of factors to be considered. Still, I do believe that unemployment is one of the major factor that holds a country from being successful. That is why it is also important.

litolmarauder16

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:53:27 PM

According to the survey last July 2017, the unemployment rate in the Philippines was estimated at 5.6 compared to 5.4 in 2016. The number of unemployed persons went up by 148 thousand to 2.19 million. That is very alarming especially to those fresh graduates who are being deprived of opportunities.
ClumsySmile45

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:56:32 PM

Unemployment can be considered as one factor to the problem of the country. But I think the main problem why a country is very poor in the economy is because of corruption and politics.
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:07:27 PM

There are lot of unemployed people in our country but some of them are business owners or entrepreneur. Unemployment is not the only problem every country has.
winwinmaimai

Activity: 108

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:13:04 PM

Yes, high unemployment proves that a weak economy, social and culture are down
Anthonyr475

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:49:23 PM

Seeing as most governments are rigging the figures for unemployment. I doubt we'll know the true picture. The amount of homeless people in my city has gone up tenfold in the last decade though. I think the true figure is probably very bad. You do not get the likes of Trump and brexit if people are happy and prospering.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 04:07:07 PM

Well I don't really know the accurate answer for it but I think the number of unemployed person in our country is pretty high,
But thanks to Bitcoin the number of people who aren't earning or doesn't really have an income has been decreasing.
korean1999

Activity: 158

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:49:00 PM

unemployment is a problem in my country. Most of the people in my country always want to become boss, do not want to become workers. In my country there is a really bad education, through decades there is no reform. The school and parents are still poorly aware of teaching their students and their children. They force their children to be boss, must to do this job or that job,... They just want their children to follow the path they have set up. So many college graduates are still unemployed. That's the key reason.

ishel_d_r

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:26:23 PM

As a third world country we may have a higher unemployment ratio which I don't know the exact figure. Unemployment has been a problem always to all the countries. But according to my opinion over-employment has caused more severe impact than unemployment in our country. Most of the governmental organizations has the ability to get fulfilled their works with almost half of the available staff. My suggestion is to reduce the unnecessary employees and introduce new opportunities in new business concepts to optimize the employment system within the country.
summit26

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:08:10 PM

Unemployment is one also common problem in our country. This leads to poverty. Reason why there is a lot of unemployment were not a college graduate, companies commonly hire those with diploma rather than those dont have. Another also for unemployment is demand for work is very high compare to work available.

• ✦ ALPHATECA ✦ •alphateca.com
ICO ► 07/01 - 08/01 ► ico.alphateca.com
Thepoint

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:20:04 PM

Unemployment is a serious problem that in turn leads to other types of problems but unfortunately it affects some countries more than others,I believe that much more adequate policies are needed to create more sources of employment.
Paykot1129

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:13:35 PM

I don't  know the exact percentage of unemployed  citizens in our country,  yet I observe we have a high rate of unemployed citizens.  The government  have big roles to solve this problem,   but it's  not just the government,  we people should  also strive,  do the efforts to find job we should should  not be too dependent  to our government.
Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:17:01 PM

In my country, the percentage of unemployment is very high, especially if you consider it officially. Many work illegally - and what to do. But I always had a position if you want to earn money and live in prosperity, then everything is in your hands.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
randal9

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:09:05 PM

in my home country the percentage of unemployed is also high...but also I know that in factories there are not enough staff with low specialization - storekeepers, cleaners, etc....so I can assume that people just don't want to work in some cases...and also there is a fact that working conditions are poorly paid for
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: