Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:15:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Unemployment  (Read 3571 times)
reymartH

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:29:58 PM

Unemployment is a serious issue. Apart from the social unrest and disgruntlement that unemployment can produce in the electorate, high unemployment can have a self-perpetuating negative impact on businesses and the economic health of the country.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
waichi

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:37:58 PM

Unemployment rate here in our country is high because poverty rate here is also high. That is why many poor people are just waiting for the aid from government just for their daily needs. Many are also lazy that is why unemployment here in our country is high.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
awuku solomon

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:46:52 AM

about 60% of the country's youth population are not employed as against 40% of the available jobs in my country. unemployment has a high rate in my country and i think that is the major problem of my government. the government is trying to come out with means to absorbed the unemployed ones, but it seems the rate is higher than the available jobs in the country. Every university student is complaining about employment in my country. so i see unemployment as the major problem of my country.
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:16:42 PM

Unemployment is a big problem for countries in the world, especially poor and populated countries. For example, India is a densely populated country with huge employment needs, or countries In Africa, poverty often leads to unemployment. Let's help to fight unemployment.
Balinsayaw

Activity: 156
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:34:59 PM

How many people in your country are unemployed ??

In my country everyone is of view that unemployment rate is very very high. Some people say that every second person is unemployed.
on the end hand with the arrival of information technology. A lot of people are working online/freelancing.

Do you think unemployment is the main problem in every country Huh

Unemployment is common to all country even the riches country have an unemployment issue but some they just call it marginal.
huge  number of unemployment always cause by a poor/corrupt government performance. if the money is well manage there is no unemployment issue.
People should depend on its government alone but work for their self and for family.

The world is not run out of resources there are a lot out there you just find it and work for it.

shaun98

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:49:29 PM

Unemployment in my country is not that bad, but also, there are many vacant jobs in my country. I think there are just not enough people of certain skills to fill up roles in the job industry here. Also, unemployment isn't the main problem in every country. Some countries face problems such as corruption or war.

AyaYotoko

Activity: 183

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:17:55 PM

Unemployment is serious problem that every government faces. Our leaders are trying their utmost best to solve it wisely. If it is not solved sooner, a social revolution may take plea to have its solution.

I think the main cause of unemployment is the repaid growth of populations. When people multiply, there raises the problems of unemployment and it becomes difficult for government to provide employment to a sufficient number of people.
Jorge158

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 10:14:38 PM

Unemployment is very rampant here and most graduates end up not getting jobs. However, entrepreneurship has helped to reduce this unemployment rate.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Bitbratt

Activity: 198

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:29:03 PM

A lot and every year they increase. A lot of college graduates every year and there are not enough jobs for all. Parents are pitiful, they have put everything they have for their children’s education and then after ward they remain jobless.
bennysax

Activity: 190

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:08:40 PM

The number of the unemployed in my country is quite outrageous. The exact figure I can hardly ascertain but universities produces millions of graduates yearly and only a few of them get job eventually. New jobs are hardly created by the government and more grandaunts passes out yearly.
110910ktx

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:03:18 PM

Unemployment is a phenomenon that occurs when a person who is actively searching for employment is unable to find work. Unemployment is often used as a measure of the health of the economy. The most frequently measure of unemployment is the unemployment rate, which is the number of unemployed people divided by the number of people in the labor force  Lips sealed Lips sealed
Fasity

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:34:15 PM

Unemployment rate in my country is alarming. Up to 60% of the youth in my county are unemployed.
gigilsoup

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:42:27 PM

Btc helps a lot of unemployed people to start over. From unemployed to someone who can even start his/her own business. That's how bts is powerful, yet, someone should not be too dependent to btc and not getting a stable job. Btc's future is still unknown.
novansantoso

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:58:19 PM

According to, the factors of reference for the President in a developed country which is pressing the unemployment rate to a minimum. and poverty is not so major issues.
bongens

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:10:22 PM

Unemployment is just one of the problems of many countries. Its factor maybe due to lack of educational degree from people and the poor economic progress of the country.
rainmaximo

Activity: 175

E-Commerce For Blockchain Era

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:22:45 AM

In our country unemployment is one of the problem that our governnemt facing right now. I dont know the exact percentage of people whose unemployed here in our country but in my opinion and what I saw in my sorrounding, example is my friend, he is unemployed because he dont like a job that the company offer to him. I think that's one of the factor why the some of people is unemployed because of their willingness to do that job. For me if you want to live you must do something, if you want to help your family even that job is not fitted to the education that youve done in school but you CAN make it and you know what to do, go for it, grab it even for a mean time while looking a job that fitted to your skills and to your education background.

▬▬▬[Storweey ]▬▬▬
  █████  E-Commerce For Blockchain Era ███████
▬▬▬● Telegram   ★★   whitepaper  ★FacebookTwitter  ●▬▬▬
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:16:42 AM

In my country everyone is of view that unemployment rate is very very high. Some people say that every second person is unemployed.
on the end hand with the arrival of information technology. A lot of people are working online/freelancing.

Unemployment is one of the main problem in our country. When a country is over population the tendency will be the government cannot exactly give the most job that are greatly needed by everyone. 

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Janinejoson

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:01:08 AM

Unemployment is not the main problem of our country. I don't know the exact number or percentage of the people who are unemployed but I think this is not the maim reason why.
kallen11

Activity: 95
Merit: 11

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:55:31 AM

unemployment is not the main problem in every country. there's a lots of job if a person really wanted to work. some of people are unemployed because they are demanding and very choosy.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
feitan11

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:02:19 AM

for me unemployment was not the real problem in every country. person can find a job if they really want to. maybe laziness is the main problem i think.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: