Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:12:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Unemployment  (Read 3575 times)
tikalbong

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:26:29 AM

How many people in your country are unemployed ??

In my country everyone is of view that unemployment rate is very very high. Some people say that every second person is unemployed.
on the end hand with the arrival of information technology. A lot of people are working online/freelancing.

Do you think unemployment is the main problem in every country Huh

I think unemployment is not the main problem of any country. It is the selfish ambitions of the crooked politicians who just fools every citizens of any nation.

A R B I T A O         THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
█          [   PRE-SALE starts on   J u l y   1 s t   ]       ❱ ❱ ❱   WHITEPAPER          █
───────     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     ───────
keila09

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:36:24 PM

Unemployment rwsults to poverty.
SmellsCinnamon

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:20:40 PM

In my country everyone is of view that unemployment rate is very very high. Some people say that every second person is unemployed.
on the end hand with the arrival of information technology. A lot of people are working online/freelancing.

One of the biggest problems here in my country is unemployment. It is because of the lack of education by many that is caused by poverty.
but since online jobs and cryptocurrencies became popular, I think unemployment won't be much of a problem anymore.
janaka777

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:01:18 PM

Around 5% are unemployed in my country. Even who has a degree with their hand, has to wait in the employment queue as well as others. The solution is not a short term one. The government must consider about the employment market and then give education to the students relevantly. Otherwise all have degrees but no jobs in the country.
rerek007

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:06:47 AM

The one problem of the country is unemployment,know even do you are a college graduate its difficult to find a job and a job mismatch
copypaper5

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:16:59 AM

it's not unusual for everyone to have this unemployment problem. Unemployment is where everywhere, even rich countries are still unemployed.
especially in my country, one of the most countries is also unemployed.
I think it's all about where we want to grow or not.
Chusnul

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:54:21 AM

Unemployment is one of the social problems that occurs in many countries, one of them is Indonesia. This social problem is difficult to be faced. Usually, this social problem is caused by incompatibility between suitors of the jobs and the available jobs. This incompatibility makes unemployment occur everywhere. There are many factors that can bring about unemployment, whether they are inner or outer factors. Inner factor is individual factor from the unemployed people itself, like laziness, disability, old age, low quality education or skill. Many jobs demand high quality education or skill, but the most important is skill. Many scholars in Indonesia are unemployed, because they don’t have good skills. Education or skill will be the foundation in order to get a suitable job. Outer factor isn’t individual factor from the unemployed person, for example here, are so many inhabitants and unstable political condition in the country. Many inhabitants are causing tighter rivalry in world of work. Unstable politic will make unstable economy too, because political condition is relevant with economy condition. Other factor is that the unemployed doesn’t know about the jobs are currently available. It is caused by their location, which sometimes makes it impossible to get information about those available jobs. Indonesia can compress this increasing with transmigration system. On transmigration system the unemployed person can get a place. So, the unemployed person can develop that place and they won’t be unemployed anymore. Other methods are open some factories that provide many people some works and for increasing their skill, they can join Balai Latihan Kerja (BLK). Indonesia can open many factories that less machine working, but use more human’s skill, for example jamu’s factory, textile factory and other factories. Balai Latihan Kerja or BLK is a place to develop our skill. Many people are employed because they don’t have good skills. As we know, skill is the most important thing to get a good job, so the unemployed person can develop their skill there and get the suitable jobs easier. 
j1hanaudy

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:16:10 AM

Yes, unemployment becomes a major problem of crime theft and robbery.
Oye66

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:42:20 AM

It has eaten deep into the cankerworm of my country which is caused by bad governance, corrupt leaders, lack of information, to mention a few.
stantpro

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:59:14 AM

Unemployment is a major ruin in my country.The government of the day have no iota of vision
on how to increase infrastructural developmental projects able to engage the teeming youths
in employment concerns.Hence, unemployment need to be attended to to reduce crime and
restiveness everywhere.
zoran.drobnjak

Activity: 88
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:37:44 AM

I believe in 100% unemployment in the future of humanity.
All the work would be done by AI robots and all resources would be freely available for everyone.

Human species would have full freedom to choose what, when and if to do.
Looking forward to 23rd century.

In the meantime so called "employment" is actually a form of slavery and servitude to a "Boss".
Be careful what you wish for as it may actually happen and then you are stuck in a vicious cycle.

Best way to help yourself now is not to do what majority does and to do what majority does not know or does not understand.
Resist the gravity of common perception and embrace formal unemployment as a blessing, then informally engage yourself to make more money on your own terms thus denying any tax income to corrupt political elite.
Paopao

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:42:08 AM

Unemployment is someone who is not working Many unemployed people turn to online jobs in the hope that their luck will be done on any freelance or promoter site. I believe that one of the problems facing our economy is the unemployment rate because total income will be the basis of the output of every citizen.
Tozi

Activity: 122
Merit: 3

sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:00:56 PM

There is a lot of unemployment in the world.It's very bad.There are families in which no member is working.The state should take care of the unemployment of the citizens.It must provide the citizens with at least some work.So people have to look for work, not to sit at home and wait for the job to come alone.

X ──  A SMART BLOCKCHAIN EXCHANGE PLATFORM  ── X
Join SUNX (XNS) ICO: https://sunxcoin.com/
PIR

Activity: 322

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:57:24 PM

I don't have exact number or quantity of unemployed in our country but it is one of our problem in our country.. because of these people tend to turn to drugs and other vices and other crime.. as if they have no option  because of poverty even children force to work at the very young age just to earn a living so that they will have food, others are unemployed because of lack of education.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
awuku solomon

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:14:40 PM

yes I think unemployment is one of the major problems in every country. My country Ghana has over 70%of its graduates not unemployed and this has led to the youth engage in robbery. I think in most of the african countries I see unemployment as  one of the major problems with regards to statistics.
walooooooooooooo

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:02:30 PM

in my country many people unemployed
because many do not study and do not finish school. so many are unable to work and many are not accepted at work
james23

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:48:45 AM

A lot in our country is unemployed because sometimes for the job mis much
BigTeeths

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:39:50 AM

Lack of educational background is the common reason why unemployment here in our country is too high. Another thing that makes it worse is contractualization that their work only lasts for 3-6 months and finding another job after that is difficult.
Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:45:31 AM

There are increasing rate of unemployment nowadays in our country due to lack of college diploma. This results to more people encounter difficulties on finding jobs.
anjaydut

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:15:16 PM

unemployment is a serious problem, the government should not underestimate it
because unemployment can be a major factor that triggers the occurrence of crime, the need for an increasing economy and the increasing difficulty of work
There should be a solution that is applied to the community about it, I think bitcoin is perfect for the solution
to reduce the unemployment rate in each country

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: