Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:27:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Unemployment  (Read 3575 times)
coorsaur

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:32:03 PM

How many people in your country are unemployed ??

In my country everyone is of view that unemployment rate is very very high. Some people say that every second person is unemployed.
on the end hand with the arrival of information technology. A lot of people are working online/freelancing.

Do you think unemployment is the main problem in every country Huh

Some mistreated unemployed person and being downgraded by employed ones while on the other hand they are working online or what you so called as freelancers. And people chose to be freelancers to have flexible time working and make an earning a way more than to an employed salary rate. I think we must focus on education.
sharnel18

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:40:15 PM

In my country everyone is of view that unemployment rate is very very high. Some people say that every second person is unemployed.
on the end hand with the arrival of information technology. A lot of people are working online/freelancing.

Yes,unemployment is   very common problems of every country,its because of the poverty,or due to the  jobs imobility,som are lack of experience or because of laziness,others are descriminationa..
AteenaD

Activity: 208

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:20:44 PM

The unemployment rate last July 2017 here in the Philippines was estimated at 5.6 percent. Unemployment has remained high, at almost twice the level of neighboring countries, despite relatively fast employment growth in the past decade. Employment growth was not sufficient to reduce unemployment because of rapid population growth and increased labor force participation. I think those unemployeds should start learning all about this organization.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1268

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 03:28:08 PM
Merited by Scorpion (1)

Unemployment is not the main problem in my opinion, knowing that there are a lot of more serious case to look upon. If you think about it, the corruption in the country is definitely one of the big things to consider. Basically, it hinders its country's citizens to receive the right things but it's definitely hard to stop and control.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:17:49 PM

Unemployment is one of the main problems of each country I think. And it is also one of the main reason why in some countries faced poverty because of this things. They are unemployed because most of the company they check the background of education of their applicants.
noelwenceslao03

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:59:12 PM

In my country, unemployment is really really high as the standards and quality of life here is very competitive. Many people have been prejudiced simply by their finished education and the kind of class they are in.

CΛVIΛR       CRYPTO & REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT FUND DIVERSIFICATION & CROWDFUNDING
[ PRE-ICO ▶  Running Now!! ]     [     ICO    ▶  December 12th ]

▐ ██ ███ ████          TWITTER        ●        TELEGRAM        ●        REDDIT          ████ ███ ██ ▌
Hienhienhb

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:09:29 AM

Graduate unemployment still a problem in Vietnam. Many companies have failed to find skilled employees. This shows the disparity between the education and market demand in agriculture, engineering, textiles and electronics.
red00

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

"The Cash Back Cryptocurrency"

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:33:56 AM

most people graduated but still unemployed because hard to find a job nowadays even you graduated i think most of company they have high standard and they choose bachelor degree good school background

_C A S H B A G_
│     THE CASH BACK CRYPTOCURRENCY     │
PRE-SALE OPEN  |  Get 40% Bonus
jelly19

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:02:52 AM

The causes of unemployment are heavily debated.[3] Classical economics, new classical economics, and the Austrian School of economics argued that market mechanisms are reliable means of resolving unemployment. These theories argue against interventions imposed on the labor market from the outside, such as unionization, bureaucratic work rules, minimum wage laws, taxes, and other regulations that they claim discourage the hiring of workers.
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:25:10 AM

I lost the count Smiley... Here in Philippines, there are a lot of unemployed person, even though you finish college/university, unemployment will catch you. Opportunity in Philippines is really limited in terms of employment. I love the fact the cryptocurrency opportunity at least reduce this problem.
2gether

Activity: 200

http://2gether.global

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 10:43:35 AM

A number of people are unemployed in Spain, but the figures keep decreasing.

2gether, Finance Powered By The People!
fritzwalter195

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:35:44 AM

Unemployment is a big issue in my country, myself am not officially employed but I do lots of freelancing and earn more than some employed people do. So I think it is not problem in the age of globalization, because you can always find your way out and make good money!!!  Cool
iconicavs

Activity: 182

Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Assest

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:59:30 AM

It's a huge problem of the society but not the main one. And yes, the population of unemployed people in my country keeps on increasing. Officials might lie that the rate is low but we are the people and we can see everything. They see too little of their country, we see a lot of things in our town.

Cenylus

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:53:13 PM

It is not the main problem for EVERY country, but it is the huge problem if it exists. The lack of workplaces creates discontent in society and appearance of marginal elements.
Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:11:05 PM

In my country the percentage of unemployed is also high... but also I know that in factories there are not enough staff with low specialization. People don't want to work.
Lovelybittycoin

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:40:33 PM

The global rate for unemployment is increasing by the day,  very disheartening but I always advice the young folks are fresh as graduates is to start doing something to earn a true little honest earnsmeat.
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:43:09 PM

Unemployment is a serious social situation but i think that in the same time it counts the work conditions to so i believe that  sometimes is better to be unemployed then to work in bad conditions.
neya

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:17:36 AM

unemployment is one of the problem here in our country.some dont want to work if the work is not fit for whats their degree or what they studied for.so for me better to choose the course which in demand so that its easy to find work.

TRUEPLAY.io
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM ♣ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♠ 30% DISCOUNT
sitebounty ann thread  ♠ wallet
jlaw007

Activity: 210
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:23:51 PM

Unemployment is not the major problem of every country. Each country has its own major problem, but I don't think unemployment should be considered as one. There are a lot of work available all over the world, as long as one is not choosy.
pathapoddo

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:57:37 PM

I think the main cause of unemployment is political unrest, self-love, and bureaucrats of high officials. Another reason is the excess population

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: