Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:22:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Unemployment  (Read 3580 times)
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:11:11 PM

How many people in your country are unemployed ??

In my country everyone is of view that unemployment rate is very very high. Some people say that every second person is unemployed.
on the end hand with the arrival of information technology. A lot of people are working online/freelancing.

Do you think unemployment is the main problem in every country Huh

Unemployment is one of the major circumstances maybe in the other countries perhaps. Though the government of each nation are resolving it but not giving a solution 100% though it may lessen the counts of the unemployed people maybe but not enough you know.
ymirymir

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:41:49 PM

How many people in your country are unemployed ??

In my country everyone is of view that unemployment rate is very very high. Some people say that every second person is unemployed.
on the end hand with the arrival of information technology. A lot of people are working online/freelancing.

Do you think unemployment is the main problem in every country Huh

A big number of people here in our society is unemployed. Some of them are actually has a degree but still can't find a decent job. That's why it's really good to have bitcoin here in our country so those who uses bitcoin for it provides an extra income for some of them. On the other hand, it still reducing the unemployment here so far and that's a very big help.
44_crypto

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:36:04 AM

Nowadays, in 2018 unemployment is a great problem in many countries. I can't really imagine, how it will be in 2021, when some easy services will be given to A.I.

In high developed societies, a great share of people are hired in services industry. With bots, smart programs and robots, soon, there will be no need for such a big bunch of workers.

According to the statistics many of actual professions will exctinct within next couple years. Fighting against this progress will be as funny as horse keepers lobby protests against first cars.

But isn't a reason why are we here? To make right investment when we still have a chance to do so?

Rizqi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Freedom

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 02:58:51 AM

unemployment is generally a lot of factors, let alone the state has a responsibility for unemployed citizens, said unemployment problems of the state is true, but it is part of the country problem that serial number because the country must have an important problem and kept secret by the state. that's all I know
chengyinoing

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:01:50 AM

The unemployment rate in our country is very high, which is actually a major problem I think.

Although our government is trying to prevent the rise in unemployment by encouraging investors, it is not enough to qualify for jobs.
lhadygreen

Activity: 99

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:09:05 AM

Unemployment is a major problem and really affecting the economy of most countries.
Lots of people are eligible for work but still can't find a decent job. They used to go abroad
to earn for a living and to support their family. They've seen less opportunity in their own country.

There are cases that a degree individual went to abroad to be an OFW to earn double.
Some other people are not used to modern technology because they cannot afford to have one.

What we need to do for our country is to help them how to use or access to the technologies.
Oladejielisha

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:43:06 AM

Unemployment is a situation whereby an individual who is willing, able, and capable of working could not get a job  or a befitting job.
There are different types of unemployment, some of them are;  structural, seasonal,
Some of the causes of unemployment are: illiteracy, over population, advancement in technology, ignorance, unindustrialisation and lot more.
torotot

Activity: 134

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:35:57 AM

Unemployed isn't the big problem of the country. I think the big problem of one country is man power, economic growth, politicians, businessman that didn't pay taxes. The mentions is what I think sum up in one and that is disunity in the country.
Akash boss

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:56:34 AM

Unemployment is big problem of our country.Lots of people are eligible for work but still can't find a decent job.The rate of unemployment in my country is quite high.
JCSHALOM

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:23:54 PM

unemployment is the indication of how  nation can be progressive..because if many are employed it also means many are deciding to invest in business.
BLTC

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:35:19 PM

Yes, I believe that unemployment is one of the problem in our society. But hey, you can be earning even you are not employed. As you mentioned be a freelancer, a business person or something that could gain resource. Be an asset to the society, that's what should happen.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
Elugbenisamson

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:43:23 PM

Unemployment is a great problem to the country, because those that fall into it will become reckless and they have no source of income, and you know idle hand is a devil workshop.

robbietobby

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:17:50 PM

A large percentage of the Philippines population is unemployed since we consists of a young population that is totally confined in ages 11-19. It has a big implication in the whole system to produce poverty and unequal organizations or discrminations as well. Also, underemployment is rampant in the system which cannot be taken away.
IVNAY ALBIN FAHAD 150

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:02:03 PM

Unemployment is one of the most big thing or crisis in the world. It is affecting people mostly the young one. Day by day it has been increased not decreased. For that we have to make solution. To reduce unemployment person should do business with their idea. There are so many types of business we can carry. The government of all country also need attention for this major problem.
CNJP15171821

Activity: 57

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:17:41 PM

It is one of the biggest problem in my country. We have so many people here unemployed and always blaming the government. But i think being unemployed is not governments fault. You can blame yourself if you are belong to the unemployed community.Why? Because if you have disposition you can make a way to earn even single penny. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Kamidzy7

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:29:08 PM

Unemployment is a constant companion of the market economy, the result of demand and supply of labor: during the recession of production it grows, with the rise and expansion - decreases. The forms of manifestations distinguish between open and hidden (latent) unemployment. The official statistics takes into account only the open, obvious unemployment. Hidden unemployment manifests itself in ineffective and part-time employment (enterprises are idle, but people are not fired, and sent on indefinite unpaid leave; as a result, people do not work and do not receive wages, but are not considered unemployed), in the ruin of small producers; people who do not have jobs, often do not apply to the employment office, as a result of which are not taken into account as unemployed.

https://www.heta.org/  Build The Smart Industries On Top of HetaChain
Heybeehee

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:44:58 PM

Unemployment is the a situation whereby a person who is capable, willing, fit, and  able is unable to get a well paid job or a befitting job
Unemployment has a great influence in d economy, the lower the unemployment,  the better the economic status of a country
Unemployment is majorly caused by; season,  laziness, ignorance, illiteracy, advance in technology and sometimes the area where we live and the the religion which we practice.
parvez01768

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 10:51:35 AM

unemployment is the most effective problems in the world as well as our country ...the rate of unemployment is our country is more than 40% and its increasing rapidly day by day
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:10:42 AM

Unemployment is one of the serious problem in our country.Due to unemployment we are wasting our country's human resources.Yes we have a lot who graduated in different profession but still they are unemployed.In order to feed your family you need to have a job that will support them that's many of us go to another country to find job even if it is not fit on their profession they take.
UzumakiSakuragi

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:12:08 AM

Yes! every year thousands of newly graduate will once more join more unemployed.low consumers demand companies lose to much profit when deman fall if they don't expect sales to pick up anytime soon,they must lay off workers..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: