Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:56:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Unemployment  (Read 3568 times)
laki85

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 04:10:54 AM

I think lot of countries major problem is unemployment. Unemployment figers are hard to calculate. Because so many people doing job but that job is not value for their experience and qualifications.  the key factor is lack if opportunists for people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
omarsir

Activity: 1022

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:53:18 AM

Unemployment is such a word which means having no job particularly wanting relentlessly for searching job. According to moral value unemployment is a curse for all.Unempolyment can never be expected by the governance
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:59:12 AM

The number of unemployed people in my country sure is high but they are struggling to make an income from anything that they could,
And thanks to bitcoin I think some of my fellow countrymen are earning in the internet through trading and I found out that there are some people in my country that are mining bitcoin back in 2015 I hope that they are still mining .

emerejames

Activity: 349
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 07:11:16 AM

Yes, when we talk of unemployment my country is number one, while the educated are busy graduating the working class are still resigning and companies are also liquidating and the semi skill and unskilled labor  have no job to do, every week private companies are sacking people. So the unemployment in my state is very high.
WorldBiz project

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:14:21 AM

Officially up to 3%, but the real numbers I think up to 8%
Eijrafarm

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:59:58 AM

How many people in your country are unemployed ??

In my country everyone is of view that unemployment rate is very very high. Some people say that every second person is unemployed.
on the end hand with the arrival of information technology. A lot of people are working online/freelancing.

Do you think unemployment is the main problem in every country Huh

I think unemployment is the cause of corrupt government which is the uncontrolled problem in every country.
Kolya albina

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:08:16 AM

In my country everyone is of view that unemployment rate is very very high. Some people say that every second person is unemployed.
on the end hand with the arrival of information technology. A lot of people are working online/freelancing.

Most of the people in our country has jobs even thou those jobs don’t really gives them much to support their family but still it’s better to have that than nothing at all. It is not the main problem in every country but still it’s a problem that should be solved.

different in my country, in my country, there are still many who have not got a job because most of them do not have enough education to look for work. Even some of them do not know the alphabet, the government in my country has allocated funds for education but the change is still very long results.
sordinihandbag

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:06:31 PM

I would rather say technology is resulting greatly for the cause of unemployement because technology is taking the place of human
wei_wuhan

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:08:32 PM

I think that is not a country problem! I think that is a problem of the person!

Everyone can find a job. There are plenty of jobs in each country. It's not a country problem if the person is lazy and just don't want tp work!
zeref22

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:36:48 PM

Unemployment affects the unemployed individual and his family, not only with respect to income, but also with respect to health and mortality. Moreover, the effects linger for decades. The effects of unemployment on the economy are equally severe
LadyBB

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:33:36 PM

The state of being unemployed. The number or proportion of unemployed people.
syntaxerror797

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:20:11 PM

The unemployment rate of my country, the Philippines, is said to be rising this year because many jobs are available for fresh graduates. It is said that all fresh graduates can be acculumated during their employement. Job fairs are also conducted in order for the unemployed people to finally have a job.
thongsbe

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:19:19 AM

Unemployment is the most discussed and one of the main problems in the world which cant be solved untill population is checked
cristin

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:22:07 AM

Unemployed or unemployables is a term for people who do not work at all, was looking for work, working less than two days during the week, or someone who was trying to get a decent job. Unemployment is generally caused because the total labor force or job seekers are not comparable with the number of jobs that are able to absorb it. Unemployment is often a problem in the economy
arif dar

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:17:31 AM

In my country unemployment rate is increasing day by day. due to this we are spoiling educated persons and government failed to give them employment opportunities in different sectors. Resultantly they join criminal activities and part of different underworld mafia. so it is very sensitive issue government should think about it very seriously.
HelperAdvisorsLLP

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:51:21 PM

in my country, most of people are employed
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:03:39 PM

I really think that unemployment is every countries' problem. Population is drastically increasing as time goes by, and may be in the future, unemployment rate will also increase. The number of people is increasing, however, the number of jobs open in each country increase only a little. There are actually a lot of professionals and degree holders and not everyone has a job, or some may have a job but doesn't suit their specialty.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
LindsayWWW

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:32:37 PM

Unemployed is caused due to many reason like of lack of literacy that can feed a man and make them earn their living.
scaramanga1337

Activity: 280
Merit: 152

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:14:59 PM

a huge amount of people in our world is unemployed......and its a main indicator for a poor country or a society/population living in poverty......emloyment leads to prosperity
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  

Jump to: