Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:44:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Token Sale] mytime - We Turn Time Into Cryptocurrency  (Read 3386 times)
MyTimeCoin (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:50:36 PM

hello team! what do you think of BTC being down?

Good day, sir. We think about our platform, mostly.
Jokes aside, it's nothing new or special. Bitcoin does that practically every year around this time, so there's nothing to worry about. Hope you didn't get rid of your savings!

well no. it's a lot of fun watching people panic tho
just curious if it's bugging you and/or other startups

Well, we have enough experienced people to not let anything like panic spread around the office.
CDECDC

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:41:10 AM

Jokes aside, it's nothing new or special. Bitcoin does that practically every year around this time, so there's nothing to worry about. Hope you didn't get rid of your savings!

Well, we have enough experienced people to not let anything like panic spread around the office.

well no  doubts about your team, you guys look like pros to me <3.  that's a nice project you got there, would be a shame if something broke it
best luck
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:41:11 AM

well no  doubts about your team, you guys look like pros to me <3.  that's a nice project you got there, would be a shame if something broke it
best luck

Sure it would! Not going to happen, though. Thanks for the support (=
Natalie111

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:54:11 PM

Like your facebook page, a lot of stuff going on there. Your IR guy is right about the blockchain in the latest interview.
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:51:39 PM

Like your facebook page, a lot of stuff going on there. Your IR guy is right about the blockchain in the latest interview.

Thanks! We'll tell him (:
Natalie111

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:59:28 PM

Any more articles on the way?
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:32:16 PM

Any more articles on the way?

Sure. We're getting closer to the sale, so these things are getting more frequent. You can definitely expect one from our CEO in a few days!
marchonj

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:34:00 PM

hey dev. been waiting to ask that - what's your opinion on your competitors? do you consider any startups as such?
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:58:53 PM

hey dev. been waiting to ask that - what's your opinion on your competitors? do you consider any startups as such?

Sure, the market is big enough already to pick out a few projects with similar approach. Although, there are no particular companies that are trying to achieve what we are.
marchonj

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:41:30 PM

Sure, the market is big enough already to pick out a few projects with similar approach. Although, there are no particular companies that are trying to achieve what we are.

what about BitClave? their ICO was a big success
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:35:35 PM

Yes, we've been following them for a while! Great project, big future. But it's different from our platform, all in all. Will be great to see them achieve a lot, but we have our own way.
marchonj

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:08:25 PM

Yes, we've been following them for a while! Great project, big future. But it's different from our platform, all in all. Will be great to see them achieve a lot, but we have our own way.

cool! nice to see startups support each other
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:44:38 PM

cool! nice to see startups support each other

Ain't it the way it's supposed to be? (:
Freedcoin

Activity: 67

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 03:16:20 PM

Hello. not a very intriguing quiestion for you i suppose but is there any info as to when your ICO will end? i'm trying to plan my investments lol
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:26:38 PM

Hello. not a very intriguing quiestion for you i suppose but is there any info as to when your ICO will end? i'm trying to plan my investments lol

Hey there! Yup, we've got a date now (don't get any ideas) — the token sale ends on May 24th, exactly two months from the start.
Freedcoin

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 06:49:34 PM

Hey there! Yup, we've got a date now (don't get any ideas) — the token sale ends on May 24th, exactly two months from the start.

Nicccccce, works for me. Thanks dev!!
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:29:45 PM

Nicccccce, works for me. Thanks dev!!

You're welcome and spread the word, will ya?
Freedcoin

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 08:42:25 PM

Will do ! haha
spaceyback010

Activity: 74
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:13:30 PM

what am i to expect if i joined the white list? and when? there has been no letter whatsoever
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:07:53 PM

what am i to expect if i joined the white list? and when? there has been no letter whatsoever

There will be, please wait! And DM us your e-mail just to be sure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: