Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:00:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Token Sale] mytime - We Turn Time Into Cryptocurrency  (Read 3379 times)
MyTimeCoin (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:13:49 PM

Is there a Bounty campaign? I want to write an article about your project in my blog.

The team has plan to launch bounty campaign but still undecided when they will post this. I think so this is good way to promote this project and get more attention from crypto related people to make them involve.

That's right, we will keep you posted as soon as it becomes clear. Thank you and make sure not to miss the news!
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DioDeAnris

Activity: 129

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:53:24 PM

Good day I wanted to ask what currencies exactly will you accept during the token sale?
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:31:01 PM

Good day I wanted to ask what currencies exactly will you accept during the token sale?

Good day to you too! As of this moment we expect to sell our tokens in exchange for BTC, ETH and LTC. The ICO is scheduled to start on March 23rd, so you might want to invest in those currencies first. Good luck!
DioDeAnris

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:12:25 PM

Good day to you too! As of this moment we expect to sell our tokens in exchange for BTC, ETH and LTC. The ICO is scheduled to start on March 23rd, so you might want to invest in those currencies first. Good luck!

Ok, has the ICO token price already been established?
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:59:38 PM

Yes, we are planning to sell 1 MTT for 0,0003 BTC at this point. Keep in mind that minimum purchase is 100 MTT, which is 0,003 BTC. More information can be found in the related document on our website: mytc.io/token-sale.
DioDeAnris

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:26:33 PM

Yes, we are planning to sell 1 MTT for 0,0003 BTC at this point. Keep in mind that minimum purchase is 100 MTT, which is 0,003 BTC. More information can be found in the related document on our website: mytc.io/token-sale.

Thanks a lot! Hope it goes well for you, I see a lot of potential here.
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:09:59 PM

Thanks a lot! Hope it goes well for you, I see a lot of potential here.

Thank you! We truly intent to realize this potential to the fullest. Remember to check in on our social media for the news Smiley
Arrery

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:11:44 PM

Hi there, I've checked your telegram channel and website, and I've seen that you have kind of 3 offices. But I see a lot of like eastern European names in your team guys, where r you from?
scudrock

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:12:23 PM

When is the private sale scheduled ?
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:13:20 PM

Hi there, I've checked your telegram channel and website, and I've seen that you have kind of 3 offices. But I see a lot of like eastern European names in your team guys, where r you from?

Hi! Our team is mostly Russian-based in terms of people responsible for the idea and development of the project.
Vivian Joshe

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:22:00 PM

Hello, I have already read your project, I will follow your team on facebook, twitter and telegram.

MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:36:23 PM

When is the private sale scheduled ?

It's been running for quite some time already, actually. Make sure to contact @lalight in Telegram if you want to take part.
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:49:50 PM

Hello, I have already read your project, I will follow your team on facebook, twitter and telegram.

This is so nice to know! Don't miss the ICO and tell your friends about us (:
Arrery

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:27:50 PM

Hi! Our team is mostly Russian-based in terms of people responsible for the idea and development of the project.

Thanks for the response dev. In what jurisdiction do you operate? Is it Russian as well? I don’t think they’re fully onboard with the trend, although I might be wrong here
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:56:58 PM

Thanks for the response dev. In what jurisdiction do you operate? Is it Russian as well? I don’t think they’re fully onboard with the trend, although I might be wrong here

We have chosen the jurisdiction of Cyprus. It offers quite a lot of advantages; you might want to read up on the matter if you consider it for your own business.
loganix

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:06:09 PM

looking forward to update
Arrery

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:44:17 PM

We have chosen the jurisdiction of Cyprus. It offers quite a lot of advantages; you might want to read up on the matter if you consider it for your own business.

As a matter of fact, I am considering it, yes. Is that where your HQ is too?
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:54:02 PM

looking forward to update

We're looking forward to your participation! Don't forget to subscribe to our media (;
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:35:05 PM

As a matter of fact, I am considering it, yes. Is that where your HQ is too?

We have our headquarters in Cyprus, that’s right. We also have offices in Moscow and London.
Natalie111

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:19:52 PM

Hey guys! I reckon this year will be really big for you.
Do you have further plans? I mean course you do but what else is there to develop as soon as the platform is out? What’s gonna happen in like a year or so if everything goes well?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: