Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:10:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Token Sale] mytime - We Turn Time Into Cryptocurrency  (Read 3377 times)
MyTimeCoin (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:33:36 PM

please explain one thing. i found 2 different names for your currency - MTT and MYTC. are they related? which one does what?

They're related to the point that 1 MYTC is basically 60 MTT. You'll be able to exchange the latter for the former when the platform is up and running. It's just that the tokens (MTT) are for sale. On the token sale. And MYTC is the actual cryptocurrency inside mytime. No reason for confusion here (:
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CDECDC

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:37:41 PM

please explain one thing. i found 2 different names for your currency - MTT and MYTC. are they related? which one does what?

They're related to the point that 1 MYTC is basically 60 MTT. You'll be able to exchange the latter for the former when the platform is up and running. It's just that the tokens (MTT) are for sale. On the token sale. And MYTC is the actual cryptocurrency inside mytime. No reason for confusion here (:

was also wondering bout that. must have skipped that part lol so obvious
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:31:25 PM

That's okay, please do ask if something else is unclear
CDECDC

Activity: 115

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:39:24 AM

you guys are NUCLEAR
i looked through the whitepaper once again and everything seems understandable at very least. that's a great concept you got, hope you implement it well too
Zekia1

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:24:09 AM

Honestly, I don't quite understand how it works. Can you help me? How can I earn with it?

Sure we can. Look: we strike a deal with a service — any kind, really, let's take Uber for example. Next time you open the app, it offers you to sign a smart contract (which you presumably agree to). So when you order a taxi our platform registers the duration of your trip and transfers you our cryptocurrency - MYTC - which you can spend in every other service we are partners with. It's a global loyalty program and a way for you to monetize the time you would've spent anyway. These are the basics, in short.
hmm ... that is, you will pay me for the fact that I'm going in the Uber ??
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:07:30 AM

you guys are NUCLEAR
i looked through the whitepaper once again and everything seems understandable at very least. that's a great concept you got, hope you implement it well too

Thank you! We're working on that, have no doubt
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:45:56 PM

Honestly, I don't quite understand how it works. Can you help me? How can I earn with it?

Sure we can. Look: we strike a deal with a service — any kind, really, let's take Uber for example. Next time you open the app, it offers you to sign a smart contract (which you presumably agree to). So when you order a taxi our platform registers the duration of your trip and transfers you our cryptocurrency - MYTC - which you can spend in every other service we are partners with. It's a global loyalty program and a way for you to monetize the time you would've spent anyway. These are the basics, in short.

Correct. Even more so, you could potentially get additional crypto if the driver is taking his time. All conditions are up to the service and yourself, of course. We offer the instrument (:
newspeakenthusiast

Activity: 113

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:28:50 PM

Hello team. what's the status of your ICO?
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:48:20 PM

Hello team. what's the status of your ICO?

Hello to you too! What do you mean?
newspeakenthusiast

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:19:58 PM

I mean how soon
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:53:36 PM

I mean how soon

It starts in a month, on March 24th. This info is all over our website, check it out (:
newspeakenthusiast

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:00:23 PM

A link would be nice
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:49:26 AM

A link would be nice

Here you go, sir — mytc.io. Don't forget to join our Telegram channel as well — @mytimecoin_en
RYXES

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Merit me or don't.

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:04:03 AM

Bit confused to how the cashflow works. I'm assuming advertising revenue is the sole incomings?

Merit me or don't.
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:19:01 PM

Bit confused to how the cashflow works. I'm assuming advertising revenue is the sole incomings?

Not exactly. Companies will buy MYTC to pay it out to users, for instance. Then there's the Data Marketplace where user data is subject to trade between all the participants. We will also issue a retail debit card that interacts with your MYTC balance as if you were spending conventional dollars. So we're good on that, the rest is on you.
newspeakenthusiast

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:35:21 PM

You're nice, thx. loving the project so far
Zekia1

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:43:53 PM

Correct. Even more so, you could potentially get additional crypto if the driver is taking his time. All conditions are up to the service and yourself, of course. We offer the instrument (:
Why it is profitably for you (platform)?
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:53:43 AM

Why it is profitably for you (platform)?

The answer to your question is a couple posts above (:
We'll charge a small comission for the transactions on the marketplace, additionally.
spaceyback010

Activity: 74
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:33:59 PM

february ending and still no news about your partners?
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:59:16 PM

february ending and still no news about your partners?

Sorry to keep you waiting, the news is closer then you think!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: