Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:25:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Token Sale] mytime - We Turn Time Into Cryptocurrency  (Read 3386 times)
MyTimeCoin (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:11:17 PM

Hi,
if the user wants to withdraw the earned funds, will it be only MyTimeCoin tokens or will you provide an opportunity to exchange them for other tokens/currencies?

Hello, the user will be able to receive goods and services from our partners (internet services) that are integrated with mytime. Also, MTT will be tradeable on exchanges. Services will need to buy them in order to pay to their users. In this way, the currency will have high liquidity.
Snixer

Activity: 303
Merit: 43

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 10:24:20 PM

I got a question, maybe I'm dumb and I didn't see it but which platform did you use to create your token(ETH,Qtum,ecc)?

Looking forward to reading about your bounty campaign.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cryptovalute24ore.it   •  Guide Semplici e Complete, Notizie e Quotazioni sulle Criptovalute   •  TELEGRAM   ▲  Acquista Gioielli Artigianali con Criptovalute su FioridiLilla.com  
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:15:14 AM

I got a question, maybe I'm dumb and I didn't see it but which platform did you use to create your token(ETH,Qtum,ecc)?

MTT are generated in the Ethereum network and, if the mytime platform is launched, will be convertible within a period of three years from the platform launch, upon the holder’s application, into mytimecoins (MYTC) at a fixed rate of 1/60 pursuant to the terms of the smart contract. You can read more in the Token Sale description here: https://mytc.io/token-sale

Would you like us to PM you once the Bounty campaign is announced?

Thank you for the interest!
Snixer

Activity: 303
Merit: 43

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 02:58:53 PM

MTT are generated in the Ethereum network and, if the mytime platform is launched, will be convertible within a period of three years from the platform launch, upon the holder’s application, into mytimecoins (MYTC) at a fixed rate of 1/60 pursuant to the terms of the smart contract. You can read more in the Token Sale description here: https://mytc.io/token-sale

Yes, if you could PM me it would be great. Thank you!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cryptovalute24ore.it   •  Guide Semplici e Complete, Notizie e Quotazioni sulle Criptovalute   •  TELEGRAM   ▲  Acquista Gioielli Artigianali con Criptovalute su FioridiLilla.com  
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ghuang168

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:02:45 PM

You have a good preparation to start ICO.
I strongly believe that ICO spectiv will be successfu
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:07:59 PM

We have scored another triumph in gaining trust with the media. Buzzfeed has listed mytime among the companies that help people monetize every single moment of their life. Given the great interest this topic arouses, the transition to time-based economy is around the corner.
https://www.buzzfeed.com/lynnjoesph/5-platforms-that-monetize-every-single-moment-of-y-2taqu?utm_term=.djJWgpr1B#.myZnBL3Dp
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:21:39 PM

Yes, if you could PM me it would be great. Thank you!

Will do. Thank you!

You have a good preparation to start ICO.
I strongly believe that ICO spectiv will be successfu

We're doing our best. Thank you!
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:15:30 PM

Time is Money

Your every second is unlikely to earn you income if spent on anything, but work. Time is the most valuable resource convertible into tangible benefits through labour.

A salary of $1000 and 160 working hours a month gives an hourly rate of nearly $6. In the U.S. this figure averages to $31, in Germany - $24, in China - $2.6.

What about monetizing the remaining 560 hours?

mytime offers an opportunity to earn cryptocurrency in your leisure activity, outside of work. After our platform is integrated with various services you’ll be able to earn as much as you use your time: at work, on your way home, having meals. You’ll be able to receive coins for watching videos on a streaming service. Or get MYTC for taking an online educational course. Or get paid in cryptocurrency by game publishers for every minute spent in a game. You’ve got it right - you’ll be able to monetize your leisure time! Well yes, because time is never enough, same as money.
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:47:28 PM

Here is another update on the mytime media coverage. The web-publisher Bestinvestor has released an extended article about our project. From this publication you can learn about the mytime concept, and the basic principles underpinning the Chronos protocol. You will also find our Roadmap and the background information about our team members. Follow the link to read more: https://bestinvestor.ru/ico-mytime-obzor-blokchejn-platformy-mytc-io/
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:51:00 PM

Our team, as befits their mission, seek to derive benefits from every minute. While our developers are investing all their efforts in the platform, our business development team spend the entire time on searching for new partners. Tomorrow and the day after tomorrow you can find us in Zug (Switzerland), at the Blockchain Competition Awards summit, and on November 22-23 we will be happy to meet you in the sunny Dubai - at the GCC Blockchain Conference. Going to attend any of these events? Let us know!
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:29:29 PM

Get to know our team! Eduard Gurinovich — our CEO and founder.

An entrepreneur and manager, Eduard is known in the Russian IT market as a founder of CarPrice, an online auction for used cars, and CarMoney, a service for getting loans secured by cars. In two years he raised over $80m into CarPrice and over $10m — into CarMoney. Among the companies’ shareholders there are such investors as Baring Vostok, Almaz Capital, and Mitsui. CarPrice has more than 50 offices across Russia, Japan, India, and Brazil. At mytime Eduard manages operations, and is also engaged in business development and fundraising.

“Active negotiations are ongoing with large investors. We expect around 100 companies to join us by late 2018. As for individual users, they are estimated to reach 10m people by that time,” this is how Eduard sees the platform's future.
MustDream

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:36:17 PM

https://i.imgur.com/fpWMF76.jpg?1

An entrepreneur and manager, Eduard is known in the Russian IT market as a founder of CarPrice, an online auction for used cars, and CarMoney, a service for getting loans secured by cars. In two years he raised over $80m into CarPrice and over $10m — into CarMoney. Among the companies’ shareholders there are such investors as Baring Vostok, Almaz Capital, and Mitsui. CarPrice has more than 50 offices across Russia, Japan, India, and Brazil. At mytime Eduard manages operations, and is also engaged in business development and fundraising.

“Active negotiations are ongoing with large investors. We expect around 100 companies to join us by late 2018. As for individual users, they are estimated to reach 10m people by that time,” this is how Eduard sees the platform's future.

Awesome project. Will you anounce with what companies you will cooperate?
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:16:33 PM

Awesome project. Will you anounce with what companies you will cooperate?

Sure, we will keep our community posted!
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:17:50 PM

Find us in Kyiv

Getting ready for the Token Sale is not only about strategy development, planning, and calculations. We are devoting plenty of time to networking, business meetings and talks. Conferences serve well this purpose.

Another one is upcoming on November 25, we are attending the Blockchain Summit in Kyiv. If you’d like to come up with an idea or proposal, or just to speak to the mytime team in person, let us know - we will be delighted to set up a meeting.
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:33:50 PM

Mytime’s basic function is to let companies pay users for the exact amount of time spent on their services. Reading an article, watching a video or riding a taxi — get your coins for every second. But it’s just the tip of the iceberg.

Any company may set its own conditions and agree with users on buying their future time. How it works? A service provider buys MYTC and describes the conditions for its user in a smart contract. For instance, to spend 30 minutes a day on its service over the course of a week. A user who meets the conditions receives the agreed amount of MYTC. This way a user is motivated to use the service regularly. And a company benefits anyway — even if forgotten by a user at some point.

mytime is both a useful and beneficial tool for all!
aroweyen

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:09:40 PM

I'm interested for the bounty. If you can PM me when bounty start I would appreciate it much. Thank you~
Taro_Naza

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:03:11 PM

I'm keeping an eye on this project.
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:03:05 PM

I'm interested for the bounty. If you can PM me when bounty start I would appreciate it much. Thank you~

Sure, we will do this.

I'm keeping an eye on this project.

Thank you for your interest!
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:04:09 PM

8 flights, 4 conferences and a few dozens of business meetings — this is November at mytime. Hardly had we arrived from Kyiv, when there were new trips awaiting us. On November 29-30, a part of our team are going to Singapore to BlockShow Asia 2017 (https://blockshowasia.com/), and the rest of the founders — to the U.S. to Blockchain Expo North America (https://blockchain-expo.com/northamerica/). Ahead are the long-distance flights, plenty of business meetings and fruitful talks.

Going to attend any of these events and want to talk in person? Let us know!
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:02:44 PM

There are tons of cryptos out there, what makes MYTC unique?

mytime is unique because it turns time into the cryptocurrency. MYTC is not just a coin. It is a tool for people to spend their time in a more efficient way, and for companies to attract new users. And it's just the tip of the iceberg - once this model is up and running, we're talking Big Data here - having access to user transaction profiles, companies may engage particular people.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: