Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:44:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Token Sale] mytime - We Turn Time Into Cryptocurrency  (Read 3386 times)
spaceyback010

Activity: 74
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:57:53 AM

did that, okay
Kat_76

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:45:42 PM

What do you do if you don’t reach the soft cap? Do you think it’s possible?
MyTimeCoin (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:08:52 PM

You have to have certain doubts when you go into the market, but no. We don’t think that will be the case
Kat_76

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:29:29 PM

You have to have certain doubts when you go into the market, but no. We don’t think that will be the case

Hmm any reasons? Or just a lot of confidence?
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:52:59 PM

Confidence is usually backed by knowledge, otherwise it’s foolish. Let us assure you we have no fools amongst us Cheesy
Kat_76

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:36:09 PM

Confidence is usually backed by knowledge, otherwise it’s foolish. Let us assure you we have no fools amongst us Cheesy

What knowledge is that lol
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:22:21 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2018, 07:30:40 AM by MyTimeCoin

Well, we’ve got a team of highly qualified experts and an idea to outshine them all. Not to say we’ve got a working prototype and enough investment to continue for now. Even all that makes mytime bound to succeed, so don’t let the sheer confidence distract you (:
Kat_76

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:52:42 AM

Well, we’ve got a team of highly qualified experts and an idea to outshine them all. Not to say we’ve got a working prototype and enough investment to continue for now. Even all that makes mytime bound to succeed, so don’t let the sheer confidence distract you (:

Consider me assured and undistracted then
orionluckyse7en

Activity: 728
Merit: 102

3D Logo & Animated Design Services PM me ;)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:23:55 AM

Based on my understanding of this project, the platform will track and record user activity on an application or other service products based on their online duration. And the data will be stored in the blockchain then users will get rewarded in the form of cryptocurrency, MYTC, cryptocurrency issued by this platform. If true, then this project actually has an interesting concept, Awaited its development, hopefully there is a demo version that can be tried.

◥◥ 3D Logo & Animated Design ◤◤
Trusted Easy Simple Satisfactory Guaranteed
More info contact Telegram
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:03:03 PM

Consider me assured and undistracted then

Good! You’ve been considered a future investor then as well. Hopefully (:
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:25:30 PM

Based on my understanding of this project, the platform will track and record user activity on an application or other service products based on their online duration. And the data will be stored in the blockchain then users will get rewarded in the form of cryptocurrency, MYTC, cryptocurrency issued by this platform. If true, then this project actually has an interesting concept, Awaited its development, hopefully there is a demo version that can be tried.

Your understanding is quite accurate! But we're a little bigger than just that — there's a lot of fun with the data itself which will be subject to sale on the B2B-marketplace we're also building. Join us on Facebook, there's a ton of insights on the project posted daily.
orionluckyse7en

Activity: 728
Merit: 102

3D Logo & Animated Design Services PM me ;)

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:24:16 AM

Your understanding is quite accurate! But we're a little bigger than just that — there's a lot of fun with the data itself which will be subject to sale on the B2B-marketplace we're also building. Join us on Facebook, there's a ton of insights on the project posted daily.
Sounds great then. Well, it would be nice to follow. Sure, I am following official Mytime facebook account.  Wink

◥◥ 3D Logo & Animated Design ◤◤
Trusted Easy Simple Satisfactory Guaranteed
More info contact Telegram
Zekia1

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:45:45 AM

Honestly, I don't quite understand how it works. Can you help me? How can I earn with it?
Natalie111

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:45:47 PM

hey team, what's your current status? any updates?
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:18:06 PM

Hello! We're in the midst of development right now, so there's no public announcements to be made just yet. Anything you want to know in particular?
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:36:42 PM

Honestly, I don't quite understand how it works. Can you help me? How can I earn with it?

Sure we can. Look: we strike a deal with a service — any kind, really, let's take Uber for example. Next time you open the app, it offers you to sign a smart contract (which you presumably agree to). So when you order a taxi our platform registers the duration of your trip and transfers you our cryptocurrency - MYTC - which you can spend in every other service we are partners with. It's a global loyalty program and a way for you to monetize the time you would've spent anyway. These are the basics, in short.
Natalie111

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:08:20 PM

Hello! We're in the midst of development right now, so there's no public announcements to be made just yet. Anything you want to know in particular?

i'm still waiting for that bounty Cheesy
other than that i'm just curious where you guys are at with the project, so consider me a sympathizer
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:19:22 PM

other than that i'm just curious where you guys are at with the project, so consider me a sympathizer

If you're looking for any kind of updates, just follow our media — we display the news there as soon as it's ready for you.
Natalie111

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:01:46 PM

If you're looking for any kind of updates, just follow our media — we display the news there as soon as it's ready for you.

sure, i'm all ears
spaceyback010

Activity: 74
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:37:17 PM

please explain one thing. i found 2 different names for your currency - MTT and MYTC. are they related? which one does what?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: