Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:47:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is driving BTC increase  (Read 2747 times)
nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:37:19 PM

So I've been watching the market for a while and keenly watching for about 4 months, what is driving this massive price spike in your opinion? Are you expecting the price to drop dramatically soon? Then another rise? Or are you expecting it to continue this sharp rise for the next month or two?
I'm interested also in BCH too, same questions Smiley

I think bitcoin proved that after the fall there is always another upswing. The price of bitcoin has never been stable, but it has always increased over time, no matter how large the fall.
lavishlifing

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:31:35 PM

new buyers  Grin
Dreamr

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:34:07 PM

When there is a new bitcoin hard fork many people are trying to invest in bitcoin in order to get the newly created coin after the hard fork for free. The more people are buying bitcoin the more expensive the bitcoin is going to be.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:47:06 PM

The only thing that the drives the price of bitcoin to increase is the demand from the people that are now moving in the market. That is the main reason for me and the only thing that makes the bitcoin increase. The popularity of bitcoin is getting bigger and bitcoin is now very well known so the increase in demand and also a huge increase in bitcoin is not a surprise for me.
fortuneteller

Activity: 49
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:50:32 PM

Basically law of supply and demand may be associated with this. The higher the demand for btc the higher its value goes up. Yet there are factors that may hinder the rise of demand for btc such perceptions that it might go down continously or it is being banned from one country to another for some personal reasons.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:04:27 PM
Merited by Zeque02 (2)

So I've been watching the market for a while and keenly watching for about 4 months, what is driving this massive price spike in your opinion? Are you expecting the price to drop dramatically soon? Then another rise? Or are you expecting it to continue this sharp rise for the next month or two?
I'm interested also in BCH too, same questions Smiley

In my own opinion, the price increases because of the demand of bitcoin. When there are more investors than sellers, the price increases and when there are more investors than sellers, the ptice decreases. That is why the highest bitcoin price last december 2017 suddenly drops because many people are selling their bitcoins.
Muktar

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:35:15 PM

high market demand but limited availability of goods, since the amount of bitcoin has been set can not decrease and increase while the number of people interested in buying bitcoin increasingly increases this is what drives bitcoin prices continue to increase from year to year
clairewarwick7866

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:54:39 PM

The increase now is because of the few bullrun last year. People still believe it will happen same this year.
Assface16678

Activity: 1414
Merit: 135

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:07:43 PM

There are numerous reasons for bitcoin's increase. Some of these reasons are caused by the people who use bitcoins and are actively engaging on supporting its technology. While some are caused by the technology behind bitcoin's creation itself. For example, the increasing interest of people to bitcoin which will then result to buying of tokens would result to an increase in its value, while on tge other hand, bitcoin's high volatility rate, the reason bitciin is unstable, could also cause bitcoin to inv
crease in value drastically

elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:12:56 PM

prices from Bitcoin are up and down due to regulation from governments in certain countries that have high cryptocurrency users such as China, Japan and Korea as well as America
when the government imposes a policy on cryptocurrency, the price will change, depending on the policy circulated in the mass media
online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:21:20 PM

What is driving BTC increase? - The most important point, in my opinion, is not even belonging to the new stage of human activity Blockchain, but a bonally dramatic price increase in just a few years, from one dollar to $ 20,000. I have many friends and Bitcoin has already heard everything - the first thing everyone says about Bitcoin is his crazy growth. No matter what the price is now $ 8,000, everyone understands that this price may be several times higher tomorrow.
anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:24:49 PM

At present, in 2018, bitcoin rates, as well as altcoins, have fallen from the beginning of the year to now due to negative news. But now that the G20 meets and declares that cryptocurrencies have no impact on the economy and finance, there is no need to regulate it, so the bitcoin exchange rate is rising rapidly, now reach more than $ 9000. And I see that news from the press influences the prices of Bitcoin or any crypto on the market today.

seramania

Activity: 827
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:29:29 PM

incentive to increase or decrease of btc is total supply and also demand and supply, when there is issue circulating about btc maybe there will be many sell btc and that greatly affect btc price. so I think it's a natural cycle for coins in cryptocurrency.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:34:11 PM

But now that the G20 meets and declares that cryptocurrencies have no impact on the economy and finance, there is no need to regulate it, so the bitcoin exchange rate is rising rapidly, now reach more than $ 9000. And I see that news from the press influences the prices of Bitcoin or any crypto on the market today.
This is the reason why the price of bitcoin now is increasing and if this will be continuous we will see the price of bitcoin at higher price again and the fees shall remain cheap until it reaches new price. News are really affecting price from now on.
If the;
News is positive = price increases
News is negative = price declines
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:35:15 PM

Mostly pure speculation and will to make some money.

But there is some points in short history of BTC when the price of BTC was pushed up by uncertainty in FIAt market as time of Brexit vote.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 11:59:06 PM

Investors and buyers are making the bitcoin's price pumped up the price on the market the more investors coming in the better the price and the stability of the market. There are lots of alternative coins that came recently and made great success and made bitcoin's price high.

adifariz

Activity: 239

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:47:14 AM

the price increase was due to the Bitcoin gold fork. But because the price remains strong at $ 6k. This makes a general market conception of the price and many do not sell their Bitcoin after a fork. After that a series of positive news has come related to Bitcoin. Bitcoin gained global attention among the big giants in the financial and banking sectors. This makes Bitcoin popular outside the crypto community and has therefore attracted many investors from traditional markets. There was a spike in investor interest recently in Bitcoin. Because of all this, money flows from altcoin and goes into bitcoin. All these together have brought this enormous price spike.
noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 695

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 12:53:24 AM

The number of enthusiasts also affects, in the sense that the more days newcomers continue to arrive while the number of bitcoins does not increase. Well, I think bitcoin prices will be hard to get back at a price like 3 years ago where bitcoin users are not much this year and beyond.

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
adifariz

Activity: 239

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:12:30 AM

the price increase was due to the Bitcoin gold fork. But because the price remains strong at $ 6k. This makes a general market conception of the price and many do not sell their Bitcoin after a fork. After that a series of positive news has come related to Bitcoin. Bitcoin gained global attention among the big giants in the financial and banking sectors. This makes Bitcoin popular outside the crypto community and has therefore attracted many investors from traditional markets. There was a spike in investor interest recently in Bitcoin. Because of all this, money flows from altcoin and goes into bitcoin. All these together have brought this enormous price spike.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:19:52 AM

The supply of Bitcoin is limited and most of the traders wants to hold the coins in order to make more money through Bitcoin trading. The demand for Bitcoin buyers and sellers are increasing, most of the people are not selling their Bitcoin and that's why Bitcoin price is kept increasing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: