Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:31:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is driving BTC increase  (Read 2747 times)
Valzzz005

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:20:58 PM

So I've been watching the market for a while and keenly watching for about 4 months, what is driving this massive price spike in your opinion? Are you expecting the price to drop dramatically soon? Then another rise? Or are you expecting it to continue this sharp rise for the next month or two?
I'm interested also in BCH too, same questions Smiley

The bitcoins are increasing because of the high demands of the people we all know that hing because the bitcoins and almost all the other cryptocurrency in the market are volatile in a way that their price depends of the demands of the by the people that is always been the bitcoins cause why they are rising or falling so just hold whenever the bitcoins is falling we all know that not all the time the people will buy it but when it pumps into the market you will not regret the factvthat you now hold it.
gordeevaverona

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:23:16 PM

As demand says, supply creates supply, and as long as there are buyers for it, the price will increase. I myself invest in Bitcoin
Olga1111

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:06:47 PM

the recent rise in the price of bitcoin is the result of an upcoming fork. As soon as this happens, there will be a serious price correction.
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:14:11 PM

the recent rise in the price of bitcoin is the result of an upcoming fork. As soon as this happens, there will be a serious price correction.

I believe the fork you're talking about it Hexxcoin. But that's untrue. It has very little to nothing about Bitcoin's recent price increase. Like Everyone is saying, The bull market is back so that's the major reason why you see Bitcoin and everything else going green. There would be corrections but not anytime soon.

yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:53:13 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2018, 10:04:39 PM by yonjitsu

It's always been a question as to what is the reason of bitcoin's market price increase. IMO, it's always be the demand of the people that's driving bitcoin price increase most of the time. While other also claim that the price is being manipulated by some whales who own big quantity of bitcoin.

hacekd

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:11:23 PM

So I've been watching the market for a while and keenly watching for about 4 months, what is driving this massive price spike in your opinion? Are you expecting the price to drop dramatically soon? Then another rise? Or are you expecting it to continue this sharp rise for the next month or two?

During this time, the volume of trade is very limited because many market participants are out or rest / take a break after the incident Bitfinex hack. A short squeeze can turn a small increment into a big jump, but it can not turn a flat line into a big leap

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
iamdebby_23

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:23:14 PM

Demand no doubt increases BTC.  That's how it has been and will be as it gains more popularity and acceptance in different fields of commerce and industry.
alroys

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:35:00 PM

The market demand is very high, this is the reason why Bitcoin can rise quickly at that time. Bitcoin's actual rise in turbine influenced by the culprit itself, and it is certain if the supply of Bitcoin a little and big demand. then the seller will sell their coins at a very high price.
Wylie330

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

New Era of Freelancing

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:48:27 PM

The price of Bitcoin depends on its demand. Its price increase as more people buys Bitcoin. That's why when you see many people are buying, price tends to go up. Because of Law of Supply and Demand. And when many sell their Bitcoin, price tends to go down.

[ PAYPERBLOCK ] NEW ERA OF FREELANCING POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 
█  [ ANN ] [ Website ] [ WP ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ] [ Facebook ] [ YouTube ] [ Linkedin ]
AnnaGeraMsk

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:20:25 PM

demand generates demand, demand generates supply, the more bitcoin is bought the more it grows, I think that if the azhatz leaves, then the asset will be like gold, stand in about the same diapason!
denverangelo9

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:20:15 AM

Demand no doubt increases BTC.  That's how it has been and will be as it gains more popularity and acceptance in different fields of commerce and industry.

it's true that the trade-industry sector chooses to invest its money in cryptocurrency, will make bitcoin more expensive, the more people know about bitcoin and invest it will also make bitcoin more expensive
Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:29:24 AM

I think this trend will continue. If it will drop again then maybe the manipulation issue really does occur. Those guys do really have the capability to control the market.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:55:28 AM

yes I will keep holding bitcoin to profit with capital confidence and patience will surely be able to gain in investment
Weeko

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:07:28 AM

I think that this is a bubble, but not in its pure form. And because of the fact that the market poured more funds than he produced products. And so the crypt is technology and they will grow in price.
simongoat

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:41:08 AM

I think part of what drove the price spike late last year (when your post was made) was JP Morgan coming out and saying that Bitcoin was a good asset to have.

luisdvmd25

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:23:42 PM

I believe that it's more users of bitcoin and wider acceptance that's causing bitcoin to be worth more. Still, 8k9 is a lot for it,  but it's still going up I believe. I hope bitcoin will one day soon pass 20k,  but that could be a very long shot.
shultz1994

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:40:08 PM

The increase in the price of bitcoin is affected by many factors. Not a small role is played by the positive news that relate to bitcoin. For example, if a country accepts or prohibits bitcoin, or bitcoin becomes the official payment system of a country. This all affects its popularity and hence the price. And another factor is the capitalization of bitcoin. The more people learn about bitcoin, the more money is poured in. It's simple.
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:48:09 PM

Modern blockchain technology and humans have promoted bitcoin development. Modern technology helps investors trust and use bitcoin. They are increasingly involved in bitcoin, helping the nation's economy grow.
ajja

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:56:59 PM

I hope the bitcoin price keeps increasing because I've saved it, I think a coin will be high in price if the demand for coin is a lot, and vice versa it will be low if the demand is low.
etherixdevs

Activity: 203
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:59:12 PM

Which are the most serious expectations for 2018 in your opinion?
Is there any other fork planned soon?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: