Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:00:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] «Envion» Most Profitable Self-Expanding Crypto Infrastructure  (Read 125581 times)
lagur

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:54:01 PM

Hehe that guy thought he got you by the balls. However, I would even find it useful if there are publicly verifiable statements about your partnerships. Just too much stuff going on in crypto so I do understand that some people are trying to be as careful as possible.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
envion

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:17:09 PM

Hehe that guy thought he got you by the balls. However, I would even find it useful if there are publicly verifiable statements about your partnerships. Just too much stuff going on in crypto so I do understand that some people are trying to be as careful as possible.

We understand skepticism and encourage people to be cautious.  We also hope they will be civil.

You can expect announcements about customers in the coming days.  We've had a huge response and some new offers that may improve the dividend outlook since going public.
blabar

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:19:27 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 09:02:44 PM by blabar

I had a good chat with the Envion guys on Telegram so I updated the questions I got answered there, a few questions are still outstanding as I have limited time for today, thanks a lot!

Hi,
I think this is a really interesting concept, and a great ICO.

What is the timeline for one MMU to be deployed?
You mention 73 to 91 MMU per 10M invested in your WP, if you get 150M invested from the ICO, it would mean at least 1095 MMU's.
How long would it take for these to be deployed and in production from the end of the ICO?

Do you have sufficient energy contracts to cover up to 1095 MMU’s?
If not, what is your current coverage, i.e how many would you be able to power at the end of the ICO, and what is the time line and plan to get the rest of them into production and to scale up?

You mention that you have partner firms through which you have secured a large quantity of GPU’s, can you show more regarding this?
Are there any guarantees that you will be able to source the necessary amount of GPU’s for up to 1095 MMU's?

• We would try to incorporate new data at the earliest. Our MMU's consume more than 100Kw of energy. The prototype MMU consumes approximately 61181 Watts. If our ICO reaches the hard cap, the least we would be able to raise is $105M . 91% of the ICO proceeds are used for the production of MMU's. An MMU costs approximately $150,000. So that translates to a minimum of ~700 MMU's if we reach our funding goal with 48 hours of the first round of our ICO. We can complete the roll-out in a matter of weeks. Production of each MMU should take only hours.
  • We have built up the supply chain long before announcing our projects. Components are in stock at our supply chain partners and we have priority access to them.
  • We have LOIs from energy industry customers. Our CEO has been negotiating for last few months. I’m very limited about what I can say about customers and new deals. However, just what has come in during the last 3 days will change ROI for better and mean transport will be waiting to pick up finished units. Large arrays at large providers.  Still handshakes, but looking very good.

Outstanding questions:

Are there any limitations for the team with regards to when they are allowed to sell tokens?

What is the typical operating temperature of one MMU, and the equipment in it?
You mention that your MMU can handle over 40C outside temperature, what is the operating temperature inside the MMU, and the equipment there, when the outside temperature is over 40C?

How does the communication, and information, flow look like after the ICO is completed?
Will there be some page where one can follow the progress, and also see generated income etc?

Thanks in advance!

cybercash

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:27:27 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2017, 06:00:37 PM by cybercash

Hi,
I think this is a really interesting concept, and a great ICO.

What is the timeline for one MMU to be deployed?
You mention 73 to 91 MMU per 10M invested in your WP, if you get 150M invested from the ICO, it would mean at least 1095 MMU's.
How long would it take for these to be deployed and in production from the end of the ICO?

Do you have sufficient energy contracts to cover up to 1095 MMU’s?
If not, what is your current coverage, i.e how many would you be able to power at the end of the ICO, and what is the time line and plan to get the rest of them into production and to scale up?

Are there any limitations for the team with regards to when they are allowed to sell tokens?

You mention that you have partner firms through which you have secured a large quantity of GPU’s, can you show more regarding this?
Are there any guarantees that you will be able to source the necessary amount of GPU’s for up to 1095 MMU's?

What is the typical operating temperature of one MMU, and the equipment in it?
You mention that your MMU can handle over 40C outside temperature, what is the operating temperature inside the MMU, and the equipment there, when the outside temperature is over 40C?

How does the communication, and information, flow look like after the ICO is completed?
Will there be some page where one can follow the progress, and also see generated income etc?

Thanks in advance!

91%  of  the  core  ICO  funds  will  be  used  for  mining  hardware,  the  construction  of  MMUs  
by  contractors  and  their  deployment  at  locations  with  low  energy  prices.  Investment  per  
MMU is estimated to be between $100,000 and 150,000 at present.

cybercash - bathing in cybercurrencies
blabar

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:36:20 PM

91%  of  the  core  ICO  funds  will  be  used  for  mining  hardware,  the  construction  of  MMUs  
by  contractors  and  their  deployment  at  locations  with  low  energy  prices.  Investment  per  
MMU is estimated to be between $100,000 and 150,000 at present.

Result: 73 to 91 MMU

Hi,
Thanks for your response.

From page 10 of the WP:
For every $10m of capital raised during the core ICO, $9.1m will be invested in hardware, translating into 73 to 91 MMUs at present conditions

73 MMU's costs roughly 10M which is 1 unit, therefore, 150M /10M = 15 units, i.e 15 x 73 = 1095 MMU's.

My question is not how they got to their answer of 73 to 91, but rather timelines, and how they are planning to deploy the number of MMU's into production.
MarkX2

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:58:58 PM

The truth about the company Envion AG  the facts:

1. What you write is what your Director the founder of the company - you are lying!!!

You wrote on your website: Entrepreneur, investor & media professional. Founder & CEO of energy-focused investment holding. Co-financed €300M solar company.

In fact:

Your Director Matthias Woestmann- the journalist you hired 1 month ago to work in  linkedin.com - is simply Executive Director in Envion AG, He's not invetor , he is not affiliated with solar energy!!!

[url]https://www.linkedin.com/in/matthias-woestmann-b87922119//url]

Why you hide the founders of the company?HuhHuh

You do not answer the question: who are the founders of the company?HuhHuh?

I will send all photos from your founders documents - to see all your lies!!!!!

I sent you a document - investors should see that you lie!!! In this document it is evident that the company was organized less than

a month ago - 5.10.2017 year. Your Director is only a nominal Director and founder of

hide!!!! And you lie - that he is the founder of the company -- not very nice!!!!!

2. You started the company less than a month ago - 5.10.2017 year. You hired the whole team a month ago!!!! What kind of work long technology your container you say?Huh

You're lying again!!!

2.You have not answered-where is your mining??? Where exactly is mining farm?

you can't tell because you don't have one! you cheat!!!

You only have one airbrushed onto the container, which you carry for the video and have a video with a smoke blue))))

3. Your website says: in 2015, So explain to me - how is that possible???

if you opened your super company has just 5.10.2017 year!!!! Once again you are all lying!!!!!!!

4. You are talking about a profit of 161% per year from your equipment - you are cheating investors!!!!

With your container in the holes - can not how to profit by 161%.(considering the fact that you still need to take the profit)

What you want to say that what you showed container holes in them with a few rows of video cards will be able to bring a profit?

Yes, it's all a hoax!!!!!!! And you know that's not true!!!! You have no any technology for mining.

5. You do not call the compute capacity of your container : how many PH/s  MH/s?HuhHuhHuh?

I will tell you - in order for investors have not seen this!

7. You have not performed any testing of the container - you don't have anything other than a container with holes from sewer pipes and a couple of fans!!!

Yet you don't answer me to my questions - you will be considered a fraud perpetrated in Switzerland !!!!

My result, You don't have:

1. Mining farm, there is only 1 container with holes. You do not have the technology, but what you showed is just ridiculous!!!!!

3. You hide especially of the founder, hired journalist Executive Director

4. You hired all the people a month ago - you do not have any commands in mining

5. You started a company in Zug Switzerland - to give the project importance in the eyes of investors!!!

6. You just want to collect money and all!!!!

I work for honesty! And will not allow me to delete the Telegram for the fact that you can't not answer one my question!!!

INVESTORS - BE CAREFUL . THIS COMPANY HAS NOTHING TO MINING!!!
STOP FOOLING PEOPLE WITH YOUR PROJECT !! FOR DEFRAUDING INVESTORS IN SWITZERLAND - MANY YEARS IN PRISON!!!!!
Nick P

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:14:40 PM

Mark - Give it a rest...
MarkX2

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:24:12 PM

TELL ME : WHAT IS STOPPING YOU - EVION AG TO SAY WHO ARE THE FOUNDERS?Huh?
WHY HIDE THAT PERSON?Huh
WHAT YOU INTENDED?Huh

This is the original statement of the company Evian AG  In it you will see everything:

[url]https://imgur.com/a/jDq61/url]

1. The founding of the company Matthias Woestmann, its nominee Directors. But not to see the founding of the company!!!

2. According to the rules of registration of companies in Switzerland with the company ending in AG not subject to public opening of founders!

The company Envion AG - created exactly such a company to hide its founders!!!!

INVESTORS GIVE YOU MONEY IS NOT CLEAR WHO!!!!!!

CERIDIAN SPECIALLY HIDDEN - TO STEAL MONEY!!!!! BE CAREFUL!!!!!!
curefrankosflue

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 10:21:49 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 11:05:24 PM by curefrankosflue

Hey guys,

I just did a bit of research on the team.

And I took the time to read the whole 57 pages of the whitepaper as I find that the concept sounds good and there will be regions in the world where electricity is cheap and modular mining farms will be a viable concept.

However, I found more information on the team itself, which I'd like to share with you. I added the links to the LinkedIn profiles of the team in case anyone wants to verify them. The descriptions of the members below are either taken from the whitepaper or from the homepage:

On page 53 of the whitepaper they describe the team:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/matthias-woestmann-b87922119/
"Matthias Woestmann:  an investor in renewable energies since the early 2000s. Woestmann financed the Berlin-based solar module producer SOLON AG, which became one of the leading German module producers. His investment vehicle Quadrat Capital GmbH has also invested in technology and service startups in Berlin. He is an expert in energy markets not only in Germany, but across Europe and beyond."

On page 54 of the whitepaper it says:
"In 2015, Matthias Woestmann met an entrepreneur from the PV ecosystem, an experienced professional, co-founder of one of the largest solar companies in Germany and
an experienced investor in PV parks globally."

What they do not mention:
It is true that Matthias Woestmann co-financed a 300 million company, it was named Solon AG and went bankrupt in 2011/2012, was rebranded and finally sold off the the United Arab Emirates.
Follow the link to see the share chart:
https://www.wallstreet-online.de/aktien/solon-aktie#t:max||s:lines||a:abs||v:month||ads:null
Here's the Wikipedia article:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solon_SE

I don't know how much he had to do with the development of the company but I think it is information worth mentioning here, as they, understandably, don't mention it in their whitepaper.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/krusenbaum/
"Felix Krusenbaum: An IT-professional with over 6 years of experience as a strategy
consultant at A.T. Kearney with a focus on digital, retail and eCommerce; 10 years of startup
and programming experience; second career as a serial founder of startup companies."
On the homepage is says:
Entrepreneur, strategy consultant, IT professional. More than 10 years industry & top management consulting at A.T. Kearney

According to his LinkedIn profile has he only been at A.T. Kearney for 5 years and 8 months
-> the information on the homepage is wrong, suggesting he has been with A.T. Kearney for more than 10 years. Why do they still claim this on the homepage?

More interesting is even Jonathan Koch:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/kochjonathan/
On the homepage it says:
"Jonathan Koch: Software engineer with 10 years of experience as a team leader at Rocket Internet & wooga."

According to his LinkedIn profile he was been with Rocket internet for 1 year and 1 month and with wooga for 1 year and 4 months, all in all 2 years and 5 months.
I can provide screenshots, if necessary.

The description in the whitepaper however says that he was for 10 years with these companies in the role of a team leader.

-> this information is CLEARLY wrong.

further team members are:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/seifshieshakly/

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jasperhellmann/
"Jasper Hellmann: a serial entrepreneur and founder of several eCommerce companies.
His expertise is in the field of social media marketing. Hellmann founded an eCommerce
company in 2016 and scaled it up to 30m euros in revenue within 12 months."
-> he has been with the company for 3 months now

https://www.linkedin.com/in/eminmahrt/

https://www.linkedin.com/in/kay-bucksch-10470198/
He has been with the company for 6 months according to his LinkedIn profile, since June 2017.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/nikita-fuchs-19286213/
He has been with the company since October 2017, that is 6 weeks now.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jan-ole-malchow-67368a107/
He also has been with the company since October 2017.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/moritz-strube/
Has been advisor since November 2017, that is 12 days for now.

In my opinion it seems strange that the information in the whitepaper doesn't always match the information on the homepage.

Furthermore, twice, there is clearly wrong information in the whitepaper/on the homepage concerning the experience of two of the team members, suggesting they have more experience than they state on their LinkedIn profiles.

I have made screeshots of all the profiles on LinkedIn just to be able to provide them in case should the information on the profiles be changed after this post.

It is not a shame not to have 10 or 20 years of experience, so what is the reason for them not to state what is correct?

Some of the team members furthermore have been with Envion only for a few months or even weeks.

All in all, this is what I have found. I wanted to share it with you guys in case anyone considers investing. Feel free to draw your own conclusions and do your own research.

Cheers

imjustsayintho

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:52:44 AM

great concept you have here, must investigate potential red flags raised by other members here.

▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
██████▄██████▄██████
██████▀██████▀██████
▀█████▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄█████▄▄████▄
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
████████████▄██████
████████████▀██████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀

▄████▄
██████▄▄▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀
▀████▀

▄████▄
██████
██████
▀█████
░░░░░░
▄████▄░█████▄
██████░██████▄▄▄
██████░██████▀▀▀
▀████▀░█████▀
░░░░░░
▄█████
██████
██████
▀████▀

░░░░▄████▄
▄▄▄▄██████
▀▀▀▀██████
░░░░▀████▀

Crankautist

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:22:50 AM

Hey guys,

I just did a bit of research on the team.

And I took the time to read the whole 57 pages of the whitepaper as I find that the concept sounds good and there will be regions in the world where electricity is cheap and modular mining farms will be a viable concept.

However, I found more information on the team itself, which I'd like to share with you. I added the links to the LinkedIn profiles of the team in case anyone wants to verify them. The descriptions of the members below are either taken from the whitepaper or from the homepage:

"Matthias Woestmann:  an investor in renewable energies since the early 2000s. Woestmann financed the Berlin-based solar module producer SOLON AG, which became one of the leading German module producers. His investment vehicle Quadrat Capital GmbH has also invested in technology and service startups in Berlin. He is an expert in energy markets not only in Germany, but across Europe and beyond."

"In 2015, Matthias Woestmann met an entrepreneur from the PV ecosystem, an experienced professional, co-founder of one of the largest solar companies in Germany and

It is true that Matthias Woestmann co-financed a 300 million company, it was named Solon AG and went bankrupt in 2011/2012, was rebranded and finally sold off the the United Arab Emirates.
https://www.wallstreet-online.de/aktien/solon-aktie#t:max||s:lines||a:abs||v:month||ads:null

I don't know how much he had to do with the development of the company but I think it is information worth mentioning here, as they, understandably, don't mention it in their whitepaper.

"Felix Krusenbaum: An IT-professional with over 6 years of experience as a strategy
consultant at A.T. Kearney with a focus on digital, retail and eCommerce; 10 years of startup
and programming experience; second career as a serial founder of startup companies."
On the homepage is says:
Entrepreneur, strategy consultant, IT professional. More than 10 years industry & top management consulting at A.T. Kearney

According to his LinkedIn profile has he only been at A.T. Kearney for 5 years and 8 months
-> the information on the homepage is wrong, suggesting he has been with A.T. Kearney for more than 10 years. Why do they still claim this on the homepage?

On the homepage it says:
"Jonathan Koch: Software engineer with 10 years of experience as a team leader at Rocket Internet & wooga."

According to his LinkedIn profile he was been with Rocket internet for 1 year and 1 month and with wooga for 1 year and 4 months, all in all 2 years and 5 months.

The description in the whitepaper however says that he was for 10 years with these companies in the role of a team leader.

"Jasper Hellmann: a serial entrepreneur and founder of several eCommerce companies.
His expertise is in the field of social media marketing. Hellmann founded an eCommerce

He has been with the company for 6 months according to his LinkedIn profile, since June 2017.

In my opinion it seems strange that the information in the whitepaper doesn't always match the information on the homepage.

Furthermore, twice, there is clearly wrong information in the whitepaper/on the homepage concerning the experience of two of the team members, suggesting they have more experience than they state on their LinkedIn profiles.

I have made screeshots of all the profiles on LinkedIn just to be able to provide them in case should the information on the profiles be changed after this post.

It is not a shame not to have 10 or 20 years of experience, so what is the reason for them not to state what is correct?

Some of the team members furthermore have been with Envion only for a few months or even weeks.

All in all, this is what I have found. I wanted to share it with you guys in case anyone considers investing. Feel free to draw your own conclusions and do your own research.

Cheers

Good job mate.

This is a super big red flag!
savetytdpbl

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:10:53 AM

excellent whitepaper, transparent roadmap, well-designed graphics. In general, the project is very good for long-term investment.
Macchianera

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:38:25 AM

very interesting project ....

Se cerchi un giochino con cui guadagnare una manciata di Satoshi premi il mio ref
https://rollercoin.com/?r=kbmt056c
Bridgebuilder

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:12:26 AM

I'm very interested to invest but need more information:
1) Is there a solid, comprehensive Risk Analysis available, beyond the few sentences in the whitepaper? I'd assume there are numerous know and unknown risk, be it financial, technical, operational, sustainability, scalability, regulatory etc. Is there a comprehensive overview if these, plus risk mitigation strategy?
2) The mentioned Audit by one of the Big Four, when will it come out? before 1st Dec.?
envion

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:27:15 AM

Reply to curefrankosflue:

Thank you for reading the Whitepaper and giving this positive summary.

We appreciate your positive approach of constructive review of our communication. On the one hand we could say “hey, please let us do our job and not work on every detail of team history” but on the other hand I think that we are one of the few companies that has nothing to hide so that we want to encourage you to ask further by giving you a response to your detailed topic:

Matthias Woestmann was entering the company in 2003 when it was worth about 10m USD. He then brought it to about 300m USD in 2007 and left the company in a total positive situation. The reason for his exit was that he was not sure whether the more conservative government that came instead of a more green government would extend the green roadmap. It turned out that it did and the company had a good further trend.

When the solar crisis hit the country some years later Matthias Woestmann who brought the company from a small one to a big player was not involved anymore. We think that based on that fact his communication concerning Solon is correct or at least understandable at this point.  

More informatiion about Solon AG:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solon_SE
( more detailed but in German language: https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solon_(Unternehmen) )

On the homepage is says:

We just spoke to Felix and his long version of his history was not good formulated by the texter who had to shorten it. It was meant that he has a sum of 10 years industry and management/consulting experience including A.T. Kearney. There will be an update of the website short text to correct it/make it more clear.

On the homepage it says:

Jonathan has 10 years of experience as a Software engineer. That is correct. He also worked as a team leader at the mentioned companies. Before discussion whether the sentence is correct or mistakable ( which it is at least ) we will also tell the texter to change it a little bit so that it is clear.

envion did not give advice to the workers and team members what to set as start date for the company. That is why everyone has decided to set a date based on what he or she thinks fits. It looks like everyone tended to use a very short timespan to make sure there is less criticism. Because of the face that the company does not exist very long it is difficult to answer the question "since when are you working for envion?". This topic is on envions list but not with highes priority. At the end it counts what envion has to offer which is a lot more than bringing a good decision concerning the start date communication. Jasper Hellmann for example works for the project since the modest beginnings.

I think most of your questions are answered. To repeat the most important thing: there is no rule giving from envion to its team concerning the start date so that everyone picks a conservative date to not provide a target because of the newly opened envion AG. Please understand what we do not have big marketing teams like big companies so that there are details from time to time not 100% perfect formulated and updates on whitepaper and website not within hours. We are a startup in a very fast developing industry and there are a lot of important things to concentrate these days. We do not want to say those things are not important but to find a priority we sometimes have to say that we focus on those things that bring forward the idea, the exiting investors and the people that already believe in us. Of course those marketing details are at the end also important for the idea to get more participation but all just have two hands and are recruiting new people almost every day.

Again: We appreciate your positive approach of constructive review of our communication. Like we said: on the one hand we could say “hey, please let us do our job and not work on every detail of team history” but on the other hand we think that we are one of the few companies that has nothing to hide so that we want to encourage you to ask further by giving you a response to your detailed topic. Thank you for helping us in being more exact when it comes to the topic team as it looks like we should have spent a little more time there. But at the same time we are very happy that all the other topics have passed your critical eyes so that we can see that putting our concentration on those was worth it.

envion

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:41:37 AM

imjustsayintho: thank you!
Crankautist: I think we should have changed the flag color more to green now or do you still see problems after acknowledging our explaination?
savetytdpbl, Macchianera: thank you!

Bridgebuilder:
I'm very interested to invest but need more information:
1) Is there a solid, comprehensive Risk Analysis available, beyond the few sentences in the whitepaper? I'd assume there are numerous know and unknown risk, be it financial, technical, operational, sustainability, scalability, regulatory etc. Is there a comprehensive overview if these, plus risk mitigation strategy?
2) The mentioned Audit by one of the Big Four, when will it come out? before 1st Dec.?
1) As risks and their mitigation strategies are kind of daily business those topics exist. Many of those were in discussion in our Telegram channel. We do not have more of an overview than in the whitepaper including all the risk mitigation strategies online but it is on the list for future updates of the whitepaper. Maybe also check the FAQ that will be online within the next days. We might put a link there as soon as there is a special risk paper.
2) The goal is to have at least one of the Big Four onboard before 1st Dec, yes. They are asked to make a first audit of the situation concerning some important things and mainly accompany envion so that the community not only gets updates on a regular basis but also safety by a trusted auditor.
Bridgebuilder

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:56:58 AM

@envion, thanks for fast replies.

Dragos Roua has some very interesting questions on his blog, could you pls. respond?
1) "shortly, Ethereum will move to Proof of Stake, so mining Ethereum will no longer be possible
2) Bitcoin mining infrastructure is already decades away in places like China or Iceland, where they plugged into solar plants, thermal water plants or river power plants, entire factories, not just pop-up units - that leaves very few profitable currencies that you can mine ..."

Source: https://steemit.com/blockchain/@dragosroua/envion-promises-a-self-expaning-mining-infrastructure-and-obviously-there-s-an-ico-involved
cybercash

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:23:57 AM

@envion, thanks for fast replies.

Dragos Roua has some very interesting questions on his blog, could you pls. respond?
1) "shortly, Ethereum will move to Proof of Stake, so mining Ethereum will no longer be possible
2) Bitcoin mining infrastructure is already decades away in places like China or Iceland, where they plugged into solar plants, thermal water plants or river power plants, entire factories, not just pop-up units - that leaves very few profitable currencies that you can mine ..."

Source: https://steemit.com/blockchain/@dragosroua/envion-promises-a-self-expaning-mining-infrastructure-and-obviously-there-s-an-ico-involved

From telegram group:

We are future proof. We are multi coin mining capable. That means we are capable of mining all 607 and more upcoming crypto currencies that are minable over time.

We support currencies based on these algorithms:  Ethash, CryptoNight and Equihash, as well as the important Blake algorithm which enables the ability to dual-mine two coins
simultaneously.

We are capable of many alt coins. Ethereum has only a market cap of around 15% so a switch to Casper PoS would not affect our profitability.

andonexx

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:26:45 AM

Hello i only registered to leave my post and my question for this topic and hope to get an answer.

I like this project and did my research  but also I made simple calculation.  If there is an maximum Token Issue Volume from 150,000,000  /  83 % are going to Token Holders  / 5 % Reserve. Let’s say during the ICO all tokens (83 % ) sold out  to token holders and the holders just hold it for a couple of years  , how do you want to cash out the 161% Per year if there are only 5 % reserve inside the Envonic AG ?   If I understand it well, you will cash out in Tokens like airdrop for the token holders .  What do you mean by token holders in that case?  Just people who were registrated and invested during the ICO, made invests and hold there tokens, or also people who buy the tokens at exchanges after the ico?  I would like to know how the cash out will happen ?

Next question: Your company Name „ Envion AG „. There is a company based in Berlin with the same Name „Envion AG“  „AG“ in this case being the legal form / Aktiengesellschaft . But this Company has nothing to do with your project ( I did my research) http://www.envion-ag.de  So how is it even possible that your Project can use their Name even though your Projekt is not an „Aktengesellschaft“ ?

Please answer,

Andonexx
cybercash

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:34:57 AM

Hello i only registered to leave my post and my question for this topic and hope to get an answer.

I like this project and did my research  but also I made simple calculation.  If there is an maximum Token Issue Volume from 150,000,000  /  83 % are going to Token Holders  / 5 % Reserve. Let’s say during the ICO all tokens (83 % ) sold out  to token holders and the holders just hold it for a couple of years  , how do you want to cash out the 161% Per year if there are only 5 % reserve inside the Envonic AG ?   If I understand it well, you will cash out in Tokens like airdrop for the token holders .  What do you mean by token holders in that case?  Just people who were registrated and invested during the ICO, made invests and hold there tokens, or also people who buy the tokens at exchanges after the ico?  I would like to know how the cash out will happen ?

Next question: Your company Name „ Envion AG „. There is a company based in Berlin with the same Name „Envion AG“  „AG“ in this case being the legal form / Aktiengesellschaft . But this Company has nothing to do with your project ( I did my research) http://www.envion-ag.de  So how is it even possible that your Project can use their Name even though your Projekt is not an „Aktengesellschaft“ ?

Please answer,

Andonexx

There will be no Airdrop. Airdrop is free. You are buying Envion Tokens.

If you bought Envion tokens and have it in your wallet, then you are a Token holder.

Also if you are buying Envion Tokens on an exchange, then you are a Token Holder as well.

Cash out = dividens you will get weekly in Ethereum (ETH).

Envion is based in switzerland, but the startup is working from berlin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: