Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:50:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] «Envion» Most Profitable Self-Expanding Crypto Infrastructure  (Read 125590 times)
ikbinruig

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:36:04 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2017, 06:54:29 PM by ikbinruig

Hello,

I checked out the dashboard of your mining unit a few times, different days, different times.
So far I've always seen it makes a revenue of $577.37 in the last 24h, always the same when I check? How is that possible with changing prices of btc and eth and changing difficulty?
Also how much of this revenue would be profit (how much does it cost to operate for 24h)
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lucas Johannesburg

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:44:55 PM

Why would solar and wind plants want to host the Envion Pods?
What incentive does Envion offer to the power plants to park their mining pods on their property?
Moebius327

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:30:54 PM

Hi there.  I am sure this has been asked before so please bear with me. How are dividends paid? You mention ROI when you have the tokens. How does that work?
MarkX2

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:35:36 PM

ENVION why don't you answer, where is your mining farm?HuhHuh?

You did not answer my  question!!!!

1.You have not answered-where is your mining???

Where exactly is mining farm? 

2. What you could do a patent if your company only 1 month? 

3. I asked you ENVION :  do not call the compute capacity of your container : how many PH/s  MH/s?

you ENVION told me: We will publish calculation details including costs and hashing power this week. To give you a rough understanding and a possible ETH mining configuration: 11200MH/s (ETH mining) at 114.000 USD - but please wait for some detailed and more exact numbers within the next days, maybe today. Publishing will take place at Telegram first and, in next email newsletter latest.

My conclusion for the answer :

Are you kidding me?Huh  -----  You do not know the computing capacity of your container where you do mining?Huh?
And this phrase is What it means : the team needs time to learn it and prepare a response to HuhHuh?

So you do nothing!!!!!!

how you could count a profit of 161% if you even now do not understand - as you have computing power in your container!!

You just collect the money for them to steal!!!!!!

You did not have any when mining!!!!!!

You hide the founders of the company!!!!!!

You are a disgrace to the community BLOCKCHAIN !!!!!!!!!

ENVION ----------------YOU scammers - you can at least one my question answer?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY ENVION  you do not have  --------ANYTHING AT ALL - EXCEPT THE DECORATED CONTAINER AND HIRED A MONTH AGO THE TEAM !!!!!

THE ATTENTION OF INVESTORS ------- ENVION 100% SCAMMERS!!!!!!!

Lucas Johannesburg

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:51:23 PM

Some important questions that need to be answered are:

1. Why would power-plants want to host these "Mobile Mining Units?"

2. Are there currently any power-plants that are exclusively on-board with Envion right at this moment?
I ask these questions because of the fact that it could be years before any power-plant agrees to do business with Envion.
There could literally be no return on investment for years and years. That's why this token will be categorized as a Pump n Dump, it will only be able to make money from being traded.
There can be NO DIVIDENDS if there are no power-plants that are hosting the MMU's
The fear is that these MMU's will be sitting for months and months awaiting a power-plant to allow them to tap into their power sources and be parked on their Private Property.
TummStyx

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:09:52 PM

There appears to be another token with the same letters EVN (evencoin). Could this be problematic for my ERC-20 compliant wallet?

How many different energy providers have you partnered with so far?
KaiBosh

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:29:04 PM

Good evening envion,

Firstly, congratulations for your hard work and accomplishments so far; this is certainly an interesting idea with potentially great returns for investors, and also very positive environmental benefits.

Congratulations also for your patience when dealing with the less polite/sane questions on this forum.

I have read your white paper but have some more questions I hope you can address.

1) Can you confirm you have only created and tested a single MMU so far, and this contains far fewer processors than your intended final product? Does this mean that your next few MMUs will basically still be prototypes? What design challenges and required alterations do you envisage when tested at full capacity, which will obviously require far greater cooling? Can you say how long testing will take before you are happy to deploy full MMUs in the field?

2) Will your published team members be working solely on this project full time, or will they work on other projects at the same time? Do they have ownership of or executive positions within companies that will be working with envion? Can you please tell me how much of the company is owned by the published team, and how many other people are involved and how much of the company they own? Are there other founders whose identities are not being published? If so, why is this?

3) I am having trouble finding references or reputable financial commentators giving opinions on your project. I realise this may be because it is a newly formed (or newly-revealed) company. Do you happen to have links to reviews or opinion pieces from independent sources? Any particular write-ups you are pleased with, or reviews you are not happy about?

4) There is little detail available regarding the financial structure of deployed MMUs. Am I right in saying you will be leasing the MMUs to third party companies, who will be paying your company 35% of the MMU's profits? Can you explain why you would give away 65% of the spoils of your units rather than own them 100%? Would the lease income be included in the profits calculated for token holders?

5) When will the first monthly dividends be paid out?

6) The dividends paid to token holders: how will this be calculated? A hypothetical example: on month 1, ETH is worth US$300 and envion pays me 1 ETH for my token holding. In month 2, ETH is worth $150. Will my dividend be 1 ETH or 2 ETH?

I have more questions but will leave it there for now.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Kind regards,

KaiBosh
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:14:21 AM

You want provide cheap energy for mining? I understand corectly? Its will be solar energy? Which avantages you have before usual electric power?

Not only solar energy is possible, all green energy sources are imaginable.

The advantage is, that it's much cheaper to get energy for the MMUs.

But solar energy not cheap. As last in Germany, may be in Asian countries... But in Germany in Winter or Autum this is not profitable.

Envion have partnerships with solar farms. Solar energy isn't the only source of green energy. You don't know how solar panels work, you don't need a full sunny day to produce electricity, a bright day is sufficient.

You was in Germany? You think Germany have 365 bright days in year?
Also, Im little know about solar energy. And this is not so cheap, such you think.
dixonchan

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:55:33 AM

What are the likely countries where these containers will be deployed?

Let's say if the countries are near the equator, will cooling be an issue?
cybercash

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:24:02 AM

You want provide cheap energy for mining? I understand corectly? Its will be solar energy? Which avantages you have before usual electric power?

Not only solar energy is possible, all green energy sources are imaginable.

The advantage is, that it's much cheaper to get energy for the MMUs.

But solar energy not cheap. As last in Germany, may be in Asian countries... But in Germany in Winter or Autum this is not profitable.

Envion have partnerships with solar farms. Solar energy isn't the only source of green energy. You don't know how solar panels work, you don't need a full sunny day to produce electricity, a bright day is sufficient.

You was in Germany? You think Germany have 365 bright days in year?
Also, Im little know about solar energy. And this is not so cheap, such you think.

I am working in germany.... no I didn't say GER has 365 bright days in a year but days aren't 24 hours dark either...
But envion have agreements that will be published soon, so it will be cheaper than YOU think. It's a win-win situation for both - envion and the plant provider.

In the end it doesn't matter, if you would understand the whole concept. Did you even bother to read the whitepaper?

They will be deploying in places with much better rates than that what you get in germany.

cybercash - bathing in cybercurrencies
cybercash

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:30:27 AM

What are the likely countries where these containers will be deployed?

Let's say if the countries are near the equator, will cooling be an issue?

Everywhere you get the energy cheap, so it will be around the world.

There are no issues with temperatures. They have MMU's in three different configurations.

The Medium Density Implementation is well suited for regions with high ambient air temperatures.

cybercash

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:17:26 AM

Good evening envion,

Firstly, congratulations for your hard work and accomplishments so far; this is certainly an interesting idea with potentially great returns for investors, and also very positive environmental benefits.

Congratulations also for your patience when dealing with the less polite/sane questions on this forum.

I have read your white paper but have some more questions I hope you can address.

1) Can you confirm you have only created and tested a single MMU so far, and this contains far fewer processors than your intended final product? Does this mean that your next few MMUs will basically still be prototypes? What design challenges and required alterations do you envisage when tested at full capacity, which will obviously require far greater cooling? Can you say how long testing will take before you are happy to deploy full MMUs in the field?

Right now there is the prototype and a second that is being installed and ready in a few days. Yes the prototype is fewer stocked than the final working MMU. After ICO production will start.
It depends on the regions where the MMUs will be deployed. Envion has 3 different configurations. The Medium Density Implementation is well suited for regions with high ambient air temperatures.
So for colder areas a fully stocked MMU running at full capacity won't be a problem.

2) Will your published team members be working solely on this project full time, or will they work on other projects at the same time? Do they have ownership of or executive positions within companies that will be working with envion? Can you please tell me how much of the company is owned by the published team, and how many other people are involved and how much of the company they own? Are there other founders whose identities are not being published? If so, why is this?

I can't answer this.

3) I am having trouble finding references or reputable financial commentators giving opinions on your project. I realise this may be because it is a newly formed (or newly-revealed) company. Do you happen to have links to reviews or opinion pieces from independent sources? Any particular write-ups you are pleased with, or reviews you are not happy about?

There isn't much. But that is the same with many other ICOs that even do not have a working product. Here is a reply from an admin in the support chat:

It's normal for a company to work in stealth until they are ready with their product.  We are no different.  A lot of companies also incorporate new entities in their ICO jurisdiction when they decide they will use an ICO to fund their project.  

We couln't possibly have developed our IP, written our whitepaper, gotten laywers, secured deals, etc. in in one month.  

As for what our innovation is, there are many: from using Industry 4.0 controls, to the mining software that dynamically chooses coin, algo, etc. from real-time market data, to the patent-pending cooling system.  

If it were just throwing some ASICs in a box we wouldn't have one of the world's premier research institutions working with us, the Frauenhofer Institute (they invented MP3s too!).

http://www.nasdaq.com/press-release/envion-ag-envion-and-fraunhofer-to-start-research-cooperation-20171109-00299

4) There is little detail available regarding the financial structure of deployed MMUs. Am I right in saying you will be leasing the MMUs to third party companies, who will be paying your company 35% of the MMU's profits? Can you explain why you would give away 65% of the spoils of your units rather than own them 100%? Would the lease income be included in the profits calculated for token holders?

The envion business model for mining has two components:

1 Proprietary Operations (PO) where envion invests in, owns and operates the MMUs. Token holders are the 100% beneficiary of the earnings of proprietary operations.

2 Third-Party Operations (TPO) where an independent company, such as a utility or an investment fund, acquires the MMUs while envion operates them. For this operation, envion will be rewarded with a share of the mining revenues. 35% of the earnings of this business model will be distributed to token holders.

Earnings in Proprietary Operations are comprised of the total rewards minus operation costs: such as, but not limited to, costs for electricity, rent/land lease for containers, hardware replacements to ensure the continuity of envion’s mining operation (stabilize the MMU’s performance and counter e.g. difficulty increases or other efficiency losses directly connected to the mining process), depreciation and a handling fee for the company’s overhead). The calculation of earnings in Third-Party Operations depends on the agreement with the third party, but will exclude depreciation.

100% of PO and 35% of TPO will make up the fund that is ready for distribution to token holders. But that’s not enough in our eyes. In order to accelerate earnings growth, we have decided to invest one quarter of the annual earnings fund to build new MMUs and lay the foundation for more earnings - and for exponential growth.

Three quarters of the earnings will be distributed immediately - and that means on a weekly
basis.

5) When will the first monthly dividends be paid out?

First payments expected by end of January. Payouts are on a weekly basis.

6) The dividends paid to token holders: how will this be calculated? A hypothetical example: on month 1, ETH is worth US$300 and envion pays me 1 ETH for my token holding. In month 2, ETH is worth $150. Will my dividend be 1 ETH or 2 ETH?

I have more questions but will leave it there for now.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Kind regards,

KaiBosh

The token is mined so the amount won't change if the hashrate is the same. Thus, the payout remains the same. The MMUs are capable to mine over 600 cryptocurrencies. A switch to a more profitable coin isn't a problem to meet a high profitability.

cybercash

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:21:30 AM

There appears to be another token with the same letters EVN (evencoin). Could this be problematic for my ERC-20 compliant wallet?

There will be no problem because EVN will have its own contract address.

Envion have LOIs and are working towards signed agreements. They will have notarized confirmation for you before ICO.

cybercash

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:27:26 AM

Some important questions that need to be answered are:

1. Why would power-plants want to host these "Mobile Mining Units?"

2. Are there currently any power-plants that are exclusively on-board with Envion right at this moment?
I ask these questions because of the fact that it could be years before any power-plant agrees to do business with Envion.
There could literally be no return on investment for years and years. That's why this token will be categorized as a Pump n Dump, it will only be able to make money from being traded.
There can be NO DIVIDENDS if there are no power-plants that are hosting the MMU's
The fear is that these MMU's will be sitting for months and months awaiting a power-plant to allow them to tap into their power sources and be parked on their Private Property.

Did you read the whitepaper? Keyword: Overcapacity.

Envion have LOIs and are working towards signed agreements. They will have notarized confirmation for you before ICO.

TummStyx

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:28:01 AM

There will be no problem because EVN will have its own contract address.

Thanks for the help cybercash! You have clearly gone through the whitepaper and all of the available online resources with a fine tooth comb. I'm still trying to catch up on my due-diligence and I like what I'm seeing thus far.
cybercash

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:39:44 AM

ENVION why don't you answer, where is your mining farm?HuhHuh?

You did not answer my  question!!!!

1.You have not answered-where is your mining???

Where exactly is mining farm? 

At this time there is the prototype and a second MMU that is being installed and ready in a few days. That is in the berlin area (germany). After ICO production will start and the deployment will occur in places where the energy is cheap.

2. What you could do a patent if your company only 1 month? 

Envion have been in stealth for 2 years before they announced the project. The first generation mining unit and software stack was developed back in 2015. Much has evolved since then.

Patent filing @ DPMA (Germany): 102017125540.0

Envion cannot say when DPMA will post to their website, but that is the application number Envion were given. They hope it’s available to the public soon.

3. I asked you ENVION :  do not call the compute capacity of your container : how many PH/s  MH/s?

you ENVION told me: We will publish calculation details including costs and hashing power this week. To give you a rough understanding and a possible ETH mining configuration: 11200MH/s (ETH mining) at 114.000 USD - but please wait for some detailed and more exact numbers within the next days, maybe today. Publishing will take place at Telegram first and, in next email newsletter latest.

Just wait a bit - what is your problem...?

cybercash

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:48:38 AM

Hi there.  I am sure this has been asked before so please bear with me. How are dividends paid? You mention ROI when you have the tokens. How does that work?

Dividends would be paid out in ETH to the wallet that holds EVN tokens on a weekly basis.

You will get 161% ROI per year on your investment.

WildBob

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:02:17 AM

That is a pretty neat idea. Do you have any functional yet? Also, can an average hobby miner rent mining from you or is this a rent-a-whole-container mechanic?

Thanks for your interest.  Yes, we have a functional mobile mining unit running not far from our office in Berlin.  You can check the live mining results here: https://www.envion.org/en/mobile-mining-unit/

The best way for a hobby miner to participate is to purchase tokens in the ICO.  Tokens give you dividends on the profits from both the MMUs operated by envion and those operated by 3rd parties. 

I followed your link to the simulation of your claimed operating mining unit. There is a Live Dashboard tab but it does not work. The simulation tab shows $577 USD OF AVERAGE DAILY REVENUE...but I have no idea what the real live data would show or if the unit is operational, but if roughly $18K of GROSS REVENUE per month is the simulated level, what would be the expected pre-distribution NET REVENUE per month per unit? I'm just doing the simple math and would like to understand how you get to the dividend levels proposed in your offering.

I am in the datacenter biz and while your white paper is compelling, is there video of the operating unit, rather than just of someone looking into the door of a container in the field which is clearly mocked?

Also, can you post your LOIs with the names redacted so we can get a sense of how many you have and at what value? Finally, what further information can you provide on your patents...number and status.

I want to believe but there seem to be more questions than answers at this stage in your development which seems contrary to the claimed maturity of the project.
cybercash

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:46:18 AM

That is a pretty neat idea. Do you have any functional yet? Also, can an average hobby miner rent mining from you or is this a rent-a-whole-container mechanic?

Thanks for your interest.  Yes, we have a functional mobile mining unit running not far from our office in Berlin.  You can check the live mining results here: https://www.envion.org/en/mobile-mining-unit/

The best way for a hobby miner to participate is to purchase tokens in the ICO.  Tokens give you dividends on the profits from both the MMUs operated by envion and those operated by 3rd parties. 

I followed your link to the simulation of your claimed operating mining unit. There is a Live Dashboard tab but it does not work. The simulation tab shows $577 USD OF AVERAGE DAILY REVENUE...but I have no idea what the real live data would show or if the unit is operational, but if roughly $18K of GROSS REVENUE per month is the simulated level, what would be the expected pre-distribution NET REVENUE per month per unit? I'm just doing the simple math and would like to understand how you get to the dividend levels proposed in your offering.

I am in the datacenter biz and while your white paper is compelling, is there video of the operating unit, rather than just of someone looking into the door of a container in the field which is clearly mocked?

Also, can you post your LOIs with the names redacted so we can get a sense of how many you have and at what value? Finally, what further information can you provide on your patents...number and status.

I want to believe but there seem to be more questions than answers at this stage in your development which seems contrary to the claimed maturity of the project.

The equations used to calculate ROI are complex and would be shared soon. However it translates to 161% averaged over a year. The electricity market is highly fragmented, consisting of thousands of regional subsystems in various jurisdictions where overcapacities alternate with shortages. Due to its nature, electricity overcapacities have been inaccessible and useless to date. Even the smallest overcapacity at a decentral transformer station (>50 KW) can be efficiently used by our units. These factors have been included in the financial model to calculate ROI.

Envion is sending a document to be notarized confirming calculations for performance data, i.e. ROI.  It includes hashpower, power consumption, exchange rates for currencies mined, etc. 

It's all set and going out for approval, so that you can see a third party has seen proof of the data.

__tr__

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:43:26 PM

Amazing how many people care to comment on this ICO without actually having read the whitepaper. I would definitely advise everyone to read the whole whitepaper in order to understand the whole concept and how everything will work, as nearly all questions that are asked here have answers in the whitepaper. It's just pure laziness no to read if you are really considering investing in this project.
As for the constant bashers of this project, please give it a rest or start a constructive discussion as opposed to constant spewing of no-facts and sentences that no one actually wants to read due to the tone and offensive language.

I personally believe that this is a great concept and my main area of concerns are:
- insurance for the container (ie. if you host 100 S9 antminers, then the value of the container is circa $200k-ish)
- hosting containers in questionable countries where physical security might be an issue

Best of luck team, and haters keep away or post something that we can actually read and understand.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: