Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:50:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] «Envion» Most Profitable Self-Expanding Crypto Infrastructure  (Read 125594 times)
TummStyx

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:20:09 PM

Hi Envion. I posted these questions on the previous page but they were passed on. They're pretty basic but I just wanted a little more clarification on a few items.

1) Can you clarify this statement: "Neither the Swiss FINMA nor the United States Securities and Exchange Commission nor any other foreign regulatory authority has approved an investment in the tokens."

2) I believe that you are eventually looking to get approval from the SEC in the United States?

3) Do you have an approximate number of the energy companies that have agreed to be Third Party Operators? (ANSWERED - DISREGARD)

4) On page 14 of the whitepaper you forgot the "E" in Envion as the first word under Unique Selling Proposition. I'm not being a stickler, I just figured you'd like to know so you can fix it.

5) The MMUs have a 100 KW intake? Am I understanding that correctly?

6) You refer to "our partner network of firms" which has allowed you secure and prioritized access to components such as large numbers of GPUs. Can you name these firms?

7) You have a diagram of containers stacked in a pyramid shape on page 16. Have you considered cooling issues that will arise from stacking containers?

Cool Can you confirm the chemical defense system will be included in the final products?

Thanks!
~ErMaK~

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:25:39 PM

Hi Envion. I posted these questions on the previous page but they were passed on. They're pretty basic but I just wanted a little more clarification on a few items.

1) Can you clarify this statement: "Neither the Swiss FINMA nor the United States Securities and Exchange Commission nor any other foreign regulatory authority has approved an investment in the tokens."

2) I believe that you are eventually looking to get approval from the SEC in the United States?

3) Do you have an approximate number of the energy companies that have agreed to be Third Party Operators? (ANSWERED - DISREGARD)

4) On page 14 of the whitepaper you forgot the "E" in Envion as the first word under Unique Selling Proposition. I'm not being a stickler, I just figured you'd like to know so you can fix it.

6) You refer to "our partner network of firms" which has allowed you secure and prioritized access to components such as large numbers of GPUs. Can you name these firms?

7) You have a diagram of containers stacked in a pyramid shape on page 16. Have you considered cooling issues that will arise from stacking containers?

Cool Can you confirm the chemical defense system will be included in the final products?

Thanks!

Building on top of really interesting questions from TummStyx, i have another one: On your webpage you have mining dashboard. why do i see only simulated results and the live data is inactive?
Further more where do you plan to install the units - in which countries exactly?
Ben271286

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

I love this Game!

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:09:57 PM

A lot of newbie accounts here...and also the not answered questions...very active with adds on facebook but not here on the biggest crypto forum??? What is this? Defenitly too many red flags for me!
envion

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:22:45 PM

Thanks!

Building on top of really interesting questions from TummStyx, i have another one: On your webpage you have mining dashboard. why do i see only simulated results and the live data is inactive?
Further more where do you plan to install the units - in which countries exactly?

Good question.  We built the dash and when we went live we started doing some testing with the MMU that required us to power down every so often.  We decided that having someone come to the site and see less than stellar results or no results at all would probably be disconcerting, but we still wanted to give an idea of what the dash would look like.  It's caused a bit of confusion and we're sorry about that—we tried to label it clearly—but I hope it still was informative for some people.
envion

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:38:57 PM

We just want to get out in front of the Hacked.com article that came out today that doesn't paint envion in the best light.

The author tried to threaten and extort us.  I don't think he was happy with the results.  You are all welcome to see the evidence of this that was posted to Telegram as it happened (so you can easily find the record of it to show it's not a doctored image)

Article: https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-envion/

Image:

Proof post: https://t.me/Envion/22360

You can draw your own conclusions.

~ErMaK~

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:29:04 PM

We just want to get out in front of the Hacked.com article that came out today that doesn't paint envion in the best light.

The author tried to threaten and extort us.  I don't think he was happy with the results.  You are all welcome to see the evidence of this that was posted to Telegram as it happened (so you can easily find the record of it to show it's not a doctored image)

Image: https://i.imgur.com/A2syrmt.png

hm, English in not my mother tongue, but i don't necessarily see that the guy pressures you. Didn't he just ask for a proof of facts? Or I misunderstood something
~ErMaK~

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:39:31 PM

Thanks!

Good question.  We built the dash and when we went live we started doing some testing with the MMU that required us to power down every so often.  We decided that having someone come to the site and see less than stellar results or no results at all would probably be disconcerting, but we still wanted to give an idea of what the dash would look like.  It's caused a bit of confusion and we're sorry about that—we tried to label it clearly—but I hope it still was informative for some people.
I see what you mean. Well you did label it, but frankly speaking it's far from being visible to a regular reader. on the side note, how many of those units you already have built? which countries you plan to operate them?
TummStyx

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:48:48 AM

Image: https://i.imgur.com/A2syrmt.png

hm, English in not my mother tongue, but i don't necessarily see that the guy pressures you. Didn't he just ask for a proof of facts? Or I misunderstood something

Lifelong English speaker here. That wording from the author is quite aggressive. While it's not necessarily threatening, it is highly unprofessional.
TummStyx

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:00:31 AM

Yeah, the article wasn't the best for image. I'm curious about that Florida video story. I'd love some clarification on what that was all about as I can't figure it out.
The only concern that I shared with the Hacked author was that I have also have been asking the same set and I haven't heard answers yet. I've asked questions twice here on the largest crypto-currency and once Telegram (see my questions on this page above). I was also asking about the partnerships and supply chain so maybe that's why I didn't get a response.

No matter. Big 4 audit should qualm scam fears. I don't think you can fake that?
Zendalet

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:08:11 AM

I am shocked by the Hacked author's highly inappropriate language. I'm not sure it's extortion though, because he asks for proof that negates his claim, not money or a different benefit.
Change001

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:03:17 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2017, 10:23:24 AM by Change001

The author tried to threaten and extort us.  I don't think he was happy with the results.  You are all welcome to see the evidence of this that was posted to Telegram as it happened (so you can easily find the record of it to show it's not a doctored image)

\

Yeah, the article wasn't the best for image. I'm curious about that Florida video story. I'd love some clarification on what that was all about as I can't figure it out.
The only concern that I shared with the Hacked author was that I have also have been asking the same set and I haven't heard answers yet. I've asked questions twice here on the largest crypto-currency and once Telegram (see my questions on this page above). I was also asking about the partnerships and supply chain so maybe that's why I didn't get a response.

No matter. Big 4 audit should qualm scam fears. I don't think you can fake that?

@Envion Team.
The question is, is the BIG4 audit going to audit the supply chain too?
The plan of working, basically will they review scalability and if it's feasible to do.  

Can you provide the following information:

- How will Envion pay dividends in the first months, when say 150M capital is raised?
- Are there pilot projects?  
- Are there intention letters from power plants to cooperate? And how far is this globally spread, do deals need to be closed or are there negotiations active?
- Can we receive confirmation that the supplier of the rigs, can provide such a quantity in short period - are these build to order, or is it ready to go stock?  

Let me know Smiley.

envion

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:44:12 AM

SCAM WEBSITE ANNOUNCEMENT: A website claiming to be envion has gone live that is NOT affiliated with envion.  Please do not transfer any money on this phony website or any others with a wallet address.

Our sale will NOT begin before December 1st.  Check the spelling of the URL and do not trust any website that does not have the correct SSL certificate from *DigiCert* confirming it is officially an envion AG website.

We will do everything in our power to stop phishing websites and protect our investors.  We thank you for your support and encourage you to careful with any transaction claiming to be envion.
Dim126

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:12:21 PM

Интepecный пpoeкт, пoжaлyй влoжycь
jackandrew

Activity: 140

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:38:48 PM

Just joined the bounty today, and I wanna say "hello" to dev and all the supporters. I am looking forward for a great collaboration, for me Envion is the real deal. Good luck to you all!

envion

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:43:00 PM

Интepecный пpoeкт, пoжaлyй влoжycь

Здpaвcтвyйтe и cпacибo зa вaш интepec oтнocитeльнo кoмпaнии Энвиoн,

Пpиcoeдeняйтecь к нaшeмy Pre- ICO: https://www.envion.org/en/ico/

Пpиcoeдeняйтecь к нaшeй гpyппe в Teлeгpaмм (ENGL): https://t.me/envion
Пpиcoeдeняйтecь к нaшeй гpyппe в Teлeгpaмм (Pyccкaя): https://t.me/envionrus
Пpиcoeдeняйтecь к нaшeй зaкpытoй гpyппe в ФБ: https//www.facebook.com/pg/envion.org/groups/

Бyдeм paды oбcyждeнию!
Than-Ioan

Activity: 183
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:01:38 PM

Hello I am living in Greece and I do use solar panels for mining the last 3 years! When do you think this coin will be for trade in the exchange markets?
envion

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:11:08 PM

The author tried to threaten and extort us.  I don't think he was happy with the results.  You are all welcome to see the evidence of this that was posted to Telegram as it happened (so you can easily find the record of it to show it's not a doctored image)

\

@Envion Team.
The question is, is the BIG4 audit going to audit the supply chain too?
The plan of working, basically will they review scalability and if it's feasible to do.  

Can you provide the following information:

- How will Envion pay dividends in the first months, when say 150M capital is raised?
- Are there pilot projects?  
- Are there intention letters from power plants to cooperate? And how far is this globally spread, do deals need to be closed or are there negotiations active?
- Can we receive confirmation that the supplier of the rigs, can provide such a quantity in short period - are these build to order, or is it ready to go stock?  

Let me know Smiley.

Sorry it took a while to get your questions answered.

We have one firm consulting on ICO, token, financial regulators, etc.  We have another coming in for auditing that will also take a look at operations.  So yes, there will be two firms and reports will be made public.  Announcement on second firm coming, but may not have something for public before sale starts.

We have a unit up and running and a second one coming online in a few days. 

Yes, we're working on getting notarized confirmation of LOIs.  However, we will not be signing contracts until after ICO.  Performance of ICO will determine which offers we can fulfill and in what order. 

The supply line has been negotiated before ICO announcement and is ready to start producing ASAP in January.  We can't reveal our suppliers or prices unfortunately.  Part of our R&D process was to eliminate as many proprietary parts and designs as possible in favor of standard components. We still have custom PCBs and other parts, but wherever possible we are using parts that are cheap to procure, easy to maintain, and easy to assemble.  Anyone can use a special part, but it's expensive and slows down production so a lot of time was spent thinking about how to accelerate production and reduce complexity.
Artemida777

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:26:39 PM

Hello.
I'm from the Russian thread, and we have SERIOUS doubts about the reliability of your project,
and guarantees of your debt obligations.
Pfandgrinding

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:27:20 PM

Hello.
I'm from the Russian thread, and we have SERIOUS doubts about the reliability of your project,
and guarantees of your debt obligations.

its easy, пaн или пpoпaл. High risk high profit.
nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:31:16 PM

The idea of ​​the project seems interesting. Mobile, modular mine containers in the future can bring good results. The team is not bad

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: