Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:15:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] «Envion» Most Profitable Self-Expanding Crypto Infrastructure  (Read 125584 times)
MarkX2

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:51:20 PM

The truth about the company Envion AG  the facts:

1. What you write is what your Director the founder of the company - you are lying!!!

You wrote on your website: Entrepreneur, investor & media professional. Founder & CEO of energy-focused investment holding. Co-financed €300M solar company.

In fact:

Your Director Matthias Woestmann- the journalist you hired 1 month ago to work in  linkedin.com - is simply Executive Director in Envion AG, He's not invetor , he is not affiliated with solar energy!!!

https://www.linkedin.com/in/matthias-woestmann-b87922119/

Why you hide the founders of the company?

You do not answer the question: who are the founders of the company?

I will send all photos from your founders documents - to see all your lies!!!!!

I sent you a document - investors should see that you lie!!! In this document it is evident that the company was organized less than

a month ago - 5.10.2017 year. Your Director is only a nominal Director and founder of

hide!!!! And you lie - that he is the founder of the company -- not very nice!!!!!

2. You started the company less than a month ago - 5.10.2017 year. You hired the whole team a month ago!!!! What kind of work long technology your container you say?

You're lying again!!!

2.You have not answered-where is your mining??? Where exactly is mining farm?

you can't tell because you don't have one! you cheat!!!

You only have one airbrushed onto the container, which you carry for the video and have a video with a smoke blue))))

3. Your website says: in 2015, So explain to me - how is that possible???

if you opened your super company has just 5.10.2017 year!!!! Once again you are all lying!!!!!!!

4. You are talking about a profit of 161% per year from your equipment - you are cheating investors!!!!

With your container in the holes - can not how to profit by 161%.(considering the fact that you still need to take the profit)

What you want to say that what you showed container holes in them with a few rows of video cards will be able to bring a profit?

Yes, it's all a hoax!!!!!!! And you know that's not true!!!! You have no any technology for mining.

5. You do not call the compute capacity of your container : how many PH/s  MH/s?

I will tell you - in order for investors have not seen this!

7. You have not performed any testing of the container - you don't have anything other than a container with holes from sewer pipes and a couple of fans!!!

Yet you don't answer me to my questions - you will be considered a fraud perpetrated in Switzerland !!!!

My result, You don't have:

1. Mining farm, there is only 1 container with holes. You do not have the technology, but what you showed is just ridiculous!!!!!

3. You hide especially of the founder, hired journalist Executive Director

4. You hired all the people a month ago - you do not have any commands in mining

5. You started a company in Zug Switzerland - to give the project importance in the eyes of investors!!!

6. You just want to collect money and all!!!!

I work for honesty! And will not allow me to delete the Telegram for the fact that you can't not answer one my question!!!

INVESTORS - BE CAREFUL . THIS COMPANY HAS NOTHING TO MINING!!!
STOP FOOLING PEOPLE WITH YOUR PROJECT !! FOR DEFRAUDING INVESTORS IN SWITZERLAND - MANY YEARS IN PRISON!!!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pfandgrinding

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:52:44 AM
Last edit: November 24, 2017, 01:02:48 AM by Pfandgrinding

The truth about the company Envion AG  the facts:

1. What you write is what your Director the founder of the company - you are lying!!!

You wrote on your website: Entrepreneur, investor & media professional. Founder & CEO of energy-focused investment holding. Co-financed €300M solar company.

In fact:

Your Director Matthias Woestmann- the journalist you hired 1 month ago to work in  linkedin.com - is simply Executive Director in Envion AG, He's not invetor , he is not affiliated with solar energy!!!

https://www.linkedin.com/in/matthias-woestmann-b87922119/

Why you hide the founders of the company?

You do not answer the question: who are the founders of the company?

I will send all photos from your founders documents - to see all your lies!!!!!

I sent you a document - investors should see that you lie!!! In this document it is evident that the company was organized less than

a month ago - 5.10.2017 year. Your Director is only a nominal Director and founder of

hide!!!! And you lie - that he is the founder of the company -- not very nice!!!!!

2. You started the company less than a month ago - 5.10.2017 year. You hired the whole team a month ago!!!! What kind of work long technology your container you say?

You're lying again!!!

2.You have not answered-where is your mining??? Where exactly is mining farm?

you can't tell because you don't have one! you cheat!!!

You only have one airbrushed onto the container, which you carry for the video and have a video with a smoke blue))))

3. Your website says: in 2015, So explain to me - how is that possible???

if you opened your super company has just 5.10.2017 year!!!! Once again you are all lying!!!!!!!

4. You are talking about a profit of 161% per year from your equipment - you are cheating investors!!!!

With your container in the holes - can not how to profit by 161%.(considering the fact that you still need to take the profit)

What you want to say that what you showed container holes in them with a few rows of video cards will be able to bring a profit?

Yes, it's all a hoax!!!!!!! And you know that's not true!!!! You have no any technology for mining.

5. You do not call the compute capacity of your container : how many PH/s  MH/s?

I will tell you - in order for investors have not seen this!

7. You have not performed any testing of the container - you don't have anything other than a container with holes from sewer pipes and a couple of fans!!!

Yet you don't answer me to my questions - you will be considered a fraud perpetrated in Switzerland !!!!

My result, You don't have:

1. Mining farm, there is only 1 container with holes. You do not have the technology, but what you showed is just ridiculous!!!!!

3. You hide especially of the founder, hired journalist Executive Director

4. You hired all the people a month ago - you do not have any commands in mining

5. You started a company in Zug Switzerland - to give the project importance in the eyes of investors!!!

6. You just want to collect money and all!!!!

I work for honesty! And will not allow me to delete the Telegram for the fact that you can't not answer one my question!!!

INVESTORS - BE CAREFUL . THIS COMPANY HAS NOTHING TO MINING!!!
STOP FOOLING PEOPLE WITH YOUR PROJECT !! FOR DEFRAUDING INVESTORS IN SWITZERLAND - MANY YEARS IN PRISON!!!!!

I know the real names of the founders and you not? I mean it's highly confidential but still... if you would put in more effort you would see how real this company is and that they are about to come out big.
lagur

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:09:50 AM

We just want to get out in front of the Hacked.com article that came out today that doesn't paint envion in the best light.

The author tried to threaten and extort us.  I don't think he was happy with the results.  You are all welcome to see the evidence of this that was posted to Telegram as it happened (so you can easily find the record of it to show it's not a doctored image)

Article: https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-envion/
\

Proof post: https://t.me/Envion/22360

You can draw your own conclusions.

Yeah, the article wasn't the best for image. I'm curious about that Florida video story. I'd love some clarification on what that was all about as I can't figure it out.
The only concern that I shared with the Hacked author was that I have also have been asking the same set and I haven't heard answers yet. I've asked questions twice here on the largest crypto-currency and once Telegram (see my questions on this page above). I was also asking about the partnerships and supply chain so maybe that's why I didn't get a response.

No matter. Big 4 audit should qualm scam fears. I don't think you can fake that?

@Envion Team.
The question is, is the BIG4 audit going to audit the supply chain too?
The plan of working, basically will they review scalability and if it's feasible to do.  

Can you provide the following information:

- How will Envion pay dividends in the first months, when say 150M capital is raised?
- Are there pilot projects?  
- Are there intention letters from power plants to cooperate? And how far is this globally spread, do deals need to be closed or are there negotiations active?
- Can we receive confirmation that the supplier of the rigs, can provide such a quantity in short period - are these build to order, or is it ready to go stock?  

Let me know Smiley.

Sorry it took a while to get your questions answered.

We have one firm consulting on ICO, token, financial regulators, etc.  We have another coming in for auditing that will also take a look at operations.  So yes, there will be two firms and reports will be made public.  Announcement on second firm coming, but may not have something for public before sale starts.

We have a unit up and running and a second one coming online in a few days. 

Yes, we're working on getting notarized confirmation of LOIs.  However, we will not be signing contracts until after ICO.  Performance of ICO will determine which offers we can fulfill and in what order. 

The supply line has been negotiated before ICO announcement and is ready to start producing ASAP in January.  We can't reveal our suppliers or prices unfortunately.  Part of our R&D process was to eliminate as many proprietary parts and designs as possible in favor of standard components. We still have custom PCBs and other parts, but wherever possible we are using parts that are cheap to procure, easy to maintain, and easy to assemble.  Anyone can use a special part, but it's expensive and slows down production so a lot of time was spent thinking about how to accelerate production and reduce complexity.

Which firm is it that provides ICO related consulting services to you and which company will audit your operations? Can you ask them for a public statement?
B0bares

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:08:33 AM

envion’s idea is cool, but I can tell you about one down side of their project. They are planning their mass production for January 2018. That means they will be busy buying Antminer S9 in big volumes. That’s the best miner money can buy now, but it’s more than a year old! Another miner producer is ready for mass production of 16TH miner in March 2018 and $1350 price tag and better power consumption. That means in 3 months all envion’s equipment will be outdated!!! Maybe Bitmain is ready with their new Antminer S11 and envion is a great way to push Antminer S9’s sales to the max, which is clever move Smiley
coinsvision

Activity: 156
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:37:22 AM

I can buy a mining "container" for example 20 000EVN tokens. If i buy only 10 what i can do with them, expect to exchange them an exchange?
Zyth

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:40:48 AM

Awesome ICO! Looking forward for ICO sale!
fivemarcus

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:20:30 PM

for payment I read that:
We accept Ethereum and Bitcoin cryptocurrencies and credit card payments with Visa or Mastercard. Note: Credit card payments will be subject to transaction fees and tokens will be locked (no sales and no payments) until we can secure the community from chargebacks. This period could take weeks or months for some investors. Dividend payments will be made retroactively for the locked period after tokens are unlocked.

Will commissions be higher than coinbase?

Thank You

fivemarcus

Activity: 84

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:27:49 PM

I can buy a mining "container" for example 20 000EVN tokens. If i buy only 10 what i can do with them, expect to exchange them an exchange?

You can buy an MMU only if you are an industry customers

If you are an industry customer, then please send us an email to info@envion.org, subject: Purchase Request, with the following information so that they can direct your request to the sales team:

Name
Company
Position
Type of electricity generation for your power plant
Indication of electricity prices at you location
Estimate of how many units you would like to purchase

cybercash

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:38:27 PM

for payment I read that:
We accept Ethereum and Bitcoin cryptocurrencies and credit card payments with Visa or Mastercard. Note: Credit card payments will be subject to transaction fees and tokens will be locked (no sales and no payments) until we can secure the community from chargebacks. This period could take weeks or months for some investors. Dividend payments will be made retroactively for the locked period after tokens are unlocked.

Will commissions be higher than coinbase?

Thank You

Ask your bank only they can tell you how much you have to pay for transactions. Additional to that comes the trading fee.

cybercash - bathing in cybercurrencies
SanjaySen

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:59:18 PM

There is a lot of buzz around Hashgraph and how it specifically better than Blockchain with the potential to make it obsolete.
One of the key benefit over Blockchain is stated as and I quote:
"Inexpensive: avoids proof-of-work (PoW), meaning it does not have to waste computations to slow itself down, therefore the expensive, custom hardware is no longer necessary."

Reference: https://breathepublication.com/blockchain-just-became-obsolete-the-future-is-hashgraph-de4948609cbf

Question: Essentially what the above implies is that Hashgraph will make MINING Crypto tokens obsolete thus negating the need for expensive mining hardware. Envion business model is around "Scalable  Automated & Cheap Mining". So does Hashgraph have the capability to make Envion obsolete?

Will look forward to eye-openers from the Envion Team on this. Please educate me.

For Mention: I am very BULLISH about ENVION and am looking forward to participating in the Pre-Sale. Very Professional Set-Up.  Keep At It Team!!

coinsvision

Activity: 156

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:03:52 PM

You can buy an MMU only if you are an industry customers

If you are an industry customer, then please send us an email to info@envion.org, subject: Purchase Request, with the following information so that they can direct your request to the sales team:

Name
Company
Position
Type of electricity generation for your power plant
Indication of electricity prices at you location
Estimate of how many units you would like to purchase
no.... I mean what i can do with 10 tokens, if a mining container cost for example 10 000 coins or whatever. What i can bought with tokens?
gpower

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:09:46 PM

Can  use the mining service or just use energy?
cybercash

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:29:17 PM

Question: Essentially what the above implies is that Hashgraph will make MINING Crypto tokens obsolete thus negating the need for expensive mining hardware. Envion business model is around "Scalable  Automated & Cheap Mining". So does Hashgraph have the capability to make Envion obsolete?

No, if there is no more demand or better said it is not profitable to mine anymore, then you can use the computing power for blockchain and offer it to the industry.

Artemida777

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:49:58 PM

how will the withdrawal of the invested funds work?
cybercash

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:49:05 PM

how will the withdrawal of the invested funds work?

You can change your Envion token on exchange into BTC or ETH and then back to $/€.

After that a transfer to your bank account.

hardhouseinc

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 03:59:02 PM

It is important to study a project before registering. I saw some complaints around, but we must agree that Envion is for real one of the biggest project on the market yet. And now is just the perfect time to invest in quality and volume, and Envion offers both.

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
quantumcomputing11

Activity: 106

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:24:40 PM

Hello all first I wish this ICO success it is good to have new kinds of ICOs popping up trying to do new things. The last thing we need is another card provider when there are tens of them so I applaud the originality. That said

how do we know if we have been accepted into the bounty program? I applied for signature campaign but as far as I see there is no spreadsheet for tracking and this worries me a little bit because how else do we track the

info? Please correct me if I have missed something, thanks! Smiley

mrelich

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 12:47:34 AM

HI, if I use bitcoin to participate in ICO, when and how would it be converted to envion token? Immediately? So will you use the conversion rate as of the date when I send the bitcoin/ether?
charleskush

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:15:16 AM

what happened to the telegram channel?
u_chiha

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:43:41 AM

Hello all first I wish this ICO success it is good to have new kinds of ICOs popping up trying to do new things. The last thing we need is another card provider when there are tens of them so I applaud the originality. That said

how do we know if we have been accepted into the bounty program? I applied for signature campaign but as far as I see there is no spreadsheet for tracking and this worries me a little bit because how else do we track the

info? Please correct me if I have missed something, thanks! Smiley
you can see your status (received / not) in the spreadsheet in the thread, this is the link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vrIn6FmFZS2CjiAa6ebUuSuR2Va7e5GYRrwJryiY9tE/edit#gid=897916768
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: