Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:12:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] «Envion» Most Profitable Self-Expanding Crypto Infrastructure  (Read 125596 times)
cybercash

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:28:03 PM

how will the withdrawal of the invested funds work?

You can change your Envion token on exchange into BTC or ETH and then back to $/€.

where ? by your platform ?
means that Envion token will rise 161% a year ?

Not the token will rise 161% but your investment will be 161% per year.
The token will rise in price as well because new hardware for mining will be bought and this is the reason your payout will rise over time too.

you contradict yourself,
"investment" in what material form will I have on my hands ?? your ENV tokens?
hence if i trade it after year I will get 161% ?

Where do I contradict myself?

Example: You invest $1000. You get 1000 EVN token for that. (dicount not counted in this example)

After a year you get 161% ROI paid out in ETH into your wallet that holds the EVN tokens.

Let's say your tokens rise in price to $2. You can sell them for BTC or ETH on any exchange that will support this token. On top of that your ETH you got as dividends can be exchanged to $ like your EVN tokens you sold for btc/eth as well.

Everything clear now?

cybercash - bathing in cybercurrencies
Ben271286

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

I love this Game!

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:57:17 PM

You offer a garanteed profit from 161% on initial investment...in crypto world...garanteed...hmm..what will happen if btc will crash? just imagine that...what will happen if envion tokens crash...and stay under 1$ after a year...there is no garantee in crypto or an i wrong?

All those to good to be true things crashed or vanished...

Why is ENVION the BEST`? Whats makes u special compared to ice rock mining or hydrominer (nearly the same idea)

Where is the reddit? Why is there no big community if its such a special thing...
infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:13:47 PM

Sould it be beter to buy eth via coinbase or whatever, put it in walet and from walet buy envion token during Ico? Or just transfer the funds from exchange?

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
tiger5056

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:27:55 PM

interesting idea that save energy and help environment.

lakerunner22

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:57:37 PM

A US citizen cannot participate in this because of SEC regulations. Is that correct? Thx.

Everyone from the US can invest as long as they can confirm they are an accredited investor.

Well my net worth is not over a million dollars and I don't make over 200K a year, so I guess I am out.

Guys, My main concern is cooling. I have a small mining operation with (3) S9's, (2) S7's and (6) Avalon 6's in a structure similar to the container. It is all I can do to vent out the hot air produced by the miners. Air flow is key. Secondly I have been waiting for 2 months on another S9 that was pre-odered in Oct. Canaan has no 741's and their new product is being discussed, but no specs. and not expected till March. I don't believe anyone has a secret stash of miners lying around.

It would have been nice also if you guys would have put together a mobile unit and demo'd it at an actual site. It's suppose to be a mobile unit. You are asking millionaires to back you, but cannot produce a video of a unit connected to the grid. Good Luck
cybercash

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:01:39 PM

You offer a garanteed profit from 161% on initial investment...in crypto world...garanteed...hmm..what will happen if btc will crash? just imagine that...what will happen if envion tokens crash...and stay under 1$ after a year...there is no garantee in crypto or an i wrong?

All those to good to be true things crashed or vanished...

Why is ENVION the BEST`? Whats makes u special compared to ice rock mining or hydrominer (nearly the same idea)

Where is the reddit? Why is there no big community if its such a special thing...

Nobody said it's guaranteed. You said that.
It's a conservative estimate. If btc/eth crash you will get less dividend.
If only the token crash, you still get you conservative estimate of 161% per year on your investment.

I won't do the work for you of research. Read the whitepaper, understand and decide if you want to invest or not. Nobody is forcing you.

You can join the Telegram chat with over 6000 people: https://t.me/Envion

Bitcoinmeister

Activity: 502

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:06:56 PM

Really interessant Project, such project are really a good investment, also the ENVION Bitcointalk Compaign is a great opportunity, im waiting for the presale start on December 1st 2017!

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
SheepSuit

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:08:07 PM

Looks interesting. Do you already know if any of the exchanges will list the token?

tool_462

Activity: 924
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:25:52 PM

in addition to the growth of the coin plus receive dividends in 161% of the tempting offer

cybercash

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:29:15 PM

Looks interesting. Do you already know if any of the exchanges will list the token?

Yes, HitBTC will list this coin. On january 10th there will be more exchanges announced which will list the Envion token/coin.

Artemida777

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:21:14 PM

After a year you get 161% ROI paid out in ETH into your wallet that holds the EVN tokens.

Let's say your tokens rise in price to $2. You can sell them for BTC or ETH on any exchange that will support this token. On top of that your ETH you got as dividends can be exchanged to $ like your EVN tokens you sold for btc/eth as well.

Everything clear now?

wallet that holds the EVN tokens, paid in ETH ... may be i didnt understand tech process....
how EVN tokens recieve ETH ??
Pfandgrinding

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:22:55 PM

"For lowest fees and safe payment we recommend to buy EVN tokens with Ether (ETH). Buying EVN by credit card will result your token to end up in a locking period of 4–12 months (see envion.org/faq). This locking period is a protection for our investors needed for credit card payments. Paying by credit card or BTC furthermore results in higher transaction costs and by that, lower payouts in the first payout rounds."

Could you explain the locking period? You mean I can't trade EVN tokens for 4-12 months if I invest via my credit card?
mrelich

Activity: 154
Merit: 24

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 12:07:54 AM

Hi,i cannot understand why US and Swiss citizens cant buy the token-if i understand it right,the token can be traded on exchanges and p2p networks,so US and Swiss (and others) can buy it anonymously from January.Is that right?If yes,I doesnt make any sense to me
all these restrictions and document scans.. am I missing some point? Will the EVN trading be somehow regulated since January? Please explain

Artemida777

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:09:36 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2017, 02:20:06 AM by Artemida777

Could you explain the locking period? You mean I can't trade EVN tokens for 4-12 months if I invest via my credit card?

and one more...
what should I do if I would like to make investment from different people , in different time, through one account ? all income will summed in one value with one output period?
cybercash

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:08:40 AM

Everything clear now?

wallet that holds the EVN tokens, paid in ETH ... may be i didnt understand tech process....
how EVN tokens recieve ETH ??

Yes, all you have to do is to hold your EVN token in your ERC20 compatible wallet like myetherwallet.com (MEW) and per smart contract you will receive a dividend on the base of how many tokens you are holding per week paid out in ETH.

cybercash

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:13:43 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2017, 05:40:44 AM by cybercash

"For lowest fees and safe payment we recommend to buy EVN tokens with Ether (ETH). Buying EVN by credit card will result your token to end up in a locking period of 4–12 months (see envion.org/faq). This locking period is a protection for our investors needed for credit card payments. Paying by credit card or BTC furthermore results in higher transaction costs and by that, lower payouts in the first payout rounds."

The time of 4 -12 months depending on your credit card provider, inform at your provider please. It can be much shorter as well.
Once you pay with credit card, the tokens would be blocked for you. Once you pass  KYC, they would be on hold until the charge back period elapses. The chargeback period may be up to a month (or longer) as it depends on your card company. Once that period elapses, tokens would be distributed to you. You will not lose any dividends accrued during that time.

cybercash

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:20:49 AM

Hi,i cannot understand why US and Swiss citizens cant buy the token-if i understand it right,the token can be traded on exchanges and p2p networks,so US and Swiss (and others) can buy it anonymously from January.Is that right?If yes,I doesnt make any sense to me
all these restrictions and document scans.. am I missing some point? Will the EVN trading be somehow regulated since January? Please explain

First the ENVION Token is a security token.
The rules are made by the US and Swiss financial authority and Envion is happy to comply.  If you try to purchase during the ICO and you are a US/Swiss national and NOT an accredited investor, your purchase will be voided, your tokens destroyed, and your money refunded.

Envion act like a company, so they have to obey rules.

So if you are an accredited investor, there is no problem to buy the token. But if you are not, you can buy the token when it hits exchanges.

cybercash

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:23:23 AM

and one more...
what should I do if I would like to make investment from different people , in different time, through one account ? all income will summed in one value with one output period?

There will be a KYC process so you are sending some documents of ID. It's not recommended that you buy tokens on behalf of somebody else.

cybercash

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:24:26 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2017, 05:38:19 AM by cybercash

For everybody who is wondering how the ROI of 161% is calculated here is the official paper to that matter:

https://medium.com/@envion/exemplary-hardware-specifications-kpis-of-envions-mmu-ff5fb77cd5da

The ROI is even better because of the current price of BTC and ETH.

This is a guide on how to invest:

https://medium.com/@envion/how-to-invest-short-instruction-d1144651bbd6

likeroman

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:14:44 AM

First the ENVION Token is a security token.
The rules are made by the US and Swiss financial authority and Envion is happy to comply.  If you try to purchase during the ICO and you are a US/Swiss national and NOT an accredited investor, your purchase will be voided, your tokens destroyed, and your money refunded.

Envion act like a company, so they have to obey rules.

So if you are an accredited investor, there is no problem to buy the token. But if you are not, you can buy the token when it hits exchanges.

To be honest guys! I think you want kidding swiss Citizien. If I ask that Question you start kick me out of Telegramm Channel! There is not any complain with the FINMA Regulation to join an ICO. Its like to join in a IPO thats the same Regulation! You just dont want have to have issues with the swiss taxes!
And:
Just that u know Envion Team, sunny decree is a friend from me in the youtube and he will soon make a Video about Envion. I asked him to do it. So that reason to alow just qualified Investors from 500k! Its a big big unfair step from your guys! I will call FINMA as well to get 100% sure if this rule its nessesary for swiss small investors!

I wanted first join this ICO but if u ask them critical Questions or call them they are rude motherfuckkers. Maby Scammers. Think that Mr. Woestmann was a Moderator in the Televion. I have the feeling that you have a very professional Movie Equipment and create maby just a big Show. Like the Bus in China who drive over the Traffic jam. Mhh.. I think u not honest. But soon all Peoples can watch it on Youtube, depense what u gonna answer here! And I help your brain a little bit, I was calling to Finma and there was not anyone who told me that I need be qualified Investor for the ICO.!!!!

You guys can ask by your self the right person behind Finma!
Tobias Lux
Tel. +41 (0)31 327 91 71 
tobias.lux@finma.ch
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: