Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:21:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] «Envion» Most Profitable Self-Expanding Crypto Infrastructure  (Read 125584 times)
envion

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:54:01 AM

Hi,i cannot understand why US and Swiss citizens cant buy the token-if i understand it right,the token can be traded on exchanges and p2p networks,so US and Swiss (and others) can buy it anonymously from January.Is that right?If yes,I doesnt make any sense to me
all these restrictions and document scans.. am I missing some point? Will the EVN trading be somehow regulated since January? Please explain

First the ENVION Token is a security token.
The rules are made by the US and Swiss financial authority and Envion is happy to comply.  If you try to purchase during the ICO and you are a US/Swiss national and NOT an accredited investor, your purchase will be voided, your tokens destroyed, and your money refunded.

Envion act like a company, so they have to obey rules.

So if you are an accredited investor, there is no problem to buy the token. But if you are not, you can buy the token when it hits exchanges.

To be honest guys! I think you want kidding swiss Citizien. If I ask that Question you start kick me out of Telegramm Channel! There is not any complain with the FINMA Regulation to join an ICO. Its like to join in a IPO thats the same Regulation! You just dont want have to have issues with the swiss taxes!
And:
Just that u know Envion Team, sunny decree is a friend from me in the youtube and he will soon make a Video about Envion. I asked him to do it. So that reason to alow just qualified Investors from 500k! Its a big big unfair step from your guys! I will call FINMA as well to get 100% sure if this rule its nessesary for swiss small investors!

I wanted first join this ICO but if u ask them critical Questions or call them they are rude motherfuckkers. Maby Scammers. Think that Mr. Woestmann was a Moderator in the Televion. I have the feeling that you have a very professional Movie Equipment and create maby just a big Show. Like the Bus in China who drive over the Traffic jam. Mhh.. I think u not honest. But soon all Peoples can watch it on Youtube, depense what u gonna answer here! And I help your brain a little bit, I was calling to Finma and there was not anyone who told me that I need be qualified Investor for the ICO.!!!!

You guys can ask by your self the right person behind Finma!
Tobias Lux
Tel. +41 (0)31 327 91 71 
tobias.lux@finma.ch

First of all you were banned from the chat for your aggressive attitude, which began with the profanity in your first post.  We love hard questions, but bad attitudes are not accepted and many group remembers called for you to be removed.

Now let's talk about compliance with financial regulations.

By issuing a security token that is compliant with Finma and SEC regulations, we are protecting your investment and the future of envion.

Finma and other financial regulators around the world are taking a closer look at ICOs.  New ICOs and even previous ICOs are being reviewed for compliance with securities regulations.  The EU has just indicated that they will be cracking down on ICOs for violations regardless of whether or not they have *called* their token a security or not.  Our legal team works closely with Finma and they have indicated that a similar review is already underway.

Source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/according-to-key-european-regulator-icos-could-be-derivative-activities

It's unfortunate if these regulations prevent some people from participating in the ICO.  Purchasing tokens on secondary exchanges after the ICO is something everyone can do without restriction.  Furthermore, because envion will be releasing prospectuses and working to have our EVN tokens traded on regulated exchanges (not just token exchanges), participation will be open to an even larger pool of investors in the near future.

The irony of accusing envion of being a scam by following government regulations has not gone unnoticed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
likeroman

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:43:07 AM

Hi,i cannot understand why US and Swiss citizens cant buy the token-if i understand it right,the token can be traded on exchanges and p2p networks,so US and Swiss (and others) can buy it anonymously from January.Is that right?If yes,I doesnt make any sense to me
all these restrictions and document scans.. am I missing some point? Will the EVN trading be somehow regulated since January? Please explain

First the ENVION Token is a security token.
The rules are made by the US and Swiss financial authority and Envion is happy to comply.  If you try to purchase during the ICO and you are a US/Swiss national and NOT an accredited investor, your purchase will be voided, your tokens destroyed, and your money refunded.

Envion act like a company, so they have to obey rules.

So if you are an accredited investor, there is no problem to buy the token. But if you are not, you can buy the token when it hits exchanges.

To be honest guys! I think you want kidding swiss Citizien. If I ask that Question you start kick me out of Telegramm Channel! There is not any complain with the FINMA Regulation to join an ICO. Its like to join in a IPO thats the same Regulation! You just dont want have to have issues with the swiss taxes!
And:
Just that u know Envion Team, sunny decree is a friend from me in the youtube and he will soon make a Video about Envion. I asked him to do it. So that reason to alow just qualified Investors from 500k! Its a big big unfair step from your guys! I will call FINMA as well to get 100% sure if this rule its nessesary for swiss small investors!

I wanted first join this ICO but if u ask them critical Questions or call them they are rude motherfuckkers. Maby Scammers. Think that Mr. Woestmann was a Moderator in the Televion. I have the feeling that you have a very professional Movie Equipment and create maby just a big Show. Like the Bus in China who drive over the Traffic jam. Mhh.. I think u not honest. But soon all Peoples can watch it on Youtube, depense what u gonna answer here! And I help your brain a little bit, I was calling to Finma and there was not anyone who told me that I need be qualified Investor for the ICO.!!!!

You guys can ask by your self the right person behind Finma!
Tobias Lux
Tel. +41 (0)31 327 91 71 
tobias.lux@finma.ch

First of all you were banned from the chat for your aggressive attitude, which began with the profanity in your first post.  We love hard questions, but bad attitudes are not accepted and many group remembers called for you to be removed.

Now let's talk about compliance with financial regulations.

By issuing a security token that is compliant with Finma and SEC regulations, we are protecting your investment and the future of envion.

Finma and other financial regulators around the world are taking a closer look at ICOs.  New ICOs and even previous ICOs are being reviewed for compliance with securities regulations.  The EU has just indicated that they will be cracking down on ICOs for violations regardless of whether or not they have *called* their token a security or not.  Our legal team works closely with Finma and they have indicated that a similar review is already underway.

Source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/according-to-key-european-regulator-icos-could-be-derivative-activities

It's unfortunate if these regulations prevent some people from participating in the ICO.  Purchasing tokens on secondary exchanges after the ICO is something everyone can do without restriction.  Furthermore, because envion will be releasing prospectuses and working to have our EVN tokens traded on regulated exchanges (not just token exchanges), participation will be open to an even larger pool of investors in the near future.

The irony of accusing envion of being a scam by following government regulations has not gone unnoticed.

I expect an answer. But you cant be a swiss "Stachelschwein" and be depressed on hard agressiv questions / confrontations. Great Youtube Promotors take any succsessfully ICO on the Eggs and ask very critical Questions. Its always better to be open minded than block someone who give to understand thats not all 100% match in his opinion. That just shows you are to quick annoyed about this all critical Questions or u just cant understand the Market Situation. There was not just your ICO who is with many Questions. Peoples from everywhere invest here money. Im sure you can by your own invest your private money like 150Mio Dollars in this Project if I see who u are. And 500 CHF or 5000 CHF are nothing for you. But there are many democratic buyers who invest important part of them money. I for example just see the sence to buy me in a ico pre-sale than after in the exchange. So u gove me a half statisfated answer:

You telling me becauze the future ICO Regulation, (could be) you protect me as a swiss investor if Im a kind of have a permission to invest in this type of investment. But the reason u tell its the protection for me! But lets talk honestly, its more the protection for you becauze I can invest as swiss citizien in any ICO, I will not have any problems with the FINMA or Law. The only one who could have further Problems, is the Company who launch the ICO. So thats why I still not understand why Peoples from Switzerland cant just send you in the ICO Ethereum in the smart Contract and get their Tokens? The FINMA told me you cpuld have Problems with the regulation. So from whitch Problems you want to Protect your self? Make me an understandable Situation if you sell me the Tokens when I pay with Crypto? Is it the Declaration in my Swiss Tax or what??
keysa carolline

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:21:28 PM

all in anticipation of this date, i hope the launch of ICO will be successful and easy.
your concept is just amazing! i wish you raise HARDCAP in the ICO.
let's join this one, it's awesome project.
DBerendey

Activity: 74
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:35:17 PM

Firstly, when I watched announcement and website I thought it is good idea, but when I red comments and searched in google I have found nothing behind this idea. Nope, thanks. I will search another ICO to invest. But, I will see soon - am I right or not.
cybercash

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:51:19 PM

Firstly, when I watched announcement and website I thought it is good idea, but when I red comments and searched in google I have found nothing behind this idea. Nope, thanks. I will search another ICO to invest. But, I will see soon - am I right or not.

Then you didn't read the whitepaper like 70% of all people looking by into this project. Read it: https://envion.org/en/download/envion_whitepaper.pdf

Read it, understand it and decide again.

cybercash - bathing in cybercurrencies
benjaminoo

Activity: 126

Ice Rock Mining - Lifetime Profit

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 01:19:12 PM

This project is under a lot of attack from scammers. From Newbies signing up for the sole purpose of trolling this thread, right through to pro scammers setting up fake Envion websites to running Google ads to it in the hopes of tricking investors to give up their money.

You'll read a lot of "scam-calling" posts in this thread.

However, I urge you to do your own due diligence rather than relying on hear-say. Take a look at the ROI calculations that were published yesterday. Read more about Envion's partnerships with major research institutions. Read about Envion's auditing agreement with one of the Big 4 auditing companies. Investigate the team and their LinkedIn profiles.

Just don't dismiss the project based on a post that any noob could have written.

Nova@2014

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:41:03 PM

Is it going to be listed in yobit?
envion

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:42:04 PM

This project is under a lot of attack from scammers. From Newbies signing up for the sole purpose of trolling this thread, right through to pro scammers setting up fake Envion websites to running Google ads to it in the hopes of tricking investors to give up their money.

You'll read a lot of "scam-calling" posts in this thread.

However, I urge you to do your own due diligence rather than relying on hear-say. Take a look at the ROI calculations that were published yesterday. Read more about Envion's partnerships with major research institutions. Read about Envion's auditing agreement with one of the Big 4 auditing companies. Investigate the team and their LinkedIn profiles.

Just don't dismiss the project based on a post that any noob could have written.

We are flattered by the attention.  Apparently, we're doing something right.

We just hope nobody gets tricked by the phishing site.
Dav7

Activity: 282
Merit: 104

Making Money Online since 2006

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 02:24:55 PM

Just passing after reading your website and sign up for the pre-sale bonus. I am excited with this project!

ikbinruig

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:26:36 PM

Will the mining dashboard of the MMU you already have go live before the ICO?
I would like to see how it performs, I mean the simulation is nice to see what it will look like, but other than that not that useful.

I'm interested in seeing how a real MMU performs in terms of hashrates, temperature and the automatic switching to most profitable coins to mine.

I do really like the idea and everything, I'm just still in doubt if I want to risk some money for this project or not. Some things still worry me, like how well a MMU will really perform and if you can really deliver that many MMUs and scale that fast. It has been said that you have special supply of mining hardware so you can set them up very quick, I just don't feel completely convinced about that (not sure what you can say to make me more convinced though, since you already said you can't go into detail how you get the supply).
WildBob

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:52:53 PM

Envion "Team"...As an old man with some wisdom and experience I must say that there are more questions left unanswered than I see with other ICOs and it seems your lack of transparency is your Achilles Heel. This market is built upon full transparency and while I was tempted to invest in the beginning, the following gaps will cause me to stay on the sidelines...

1. Zero transparency on founding team
2. Invitation to Berlin to see MMU but then saying you don't want to disappoint visitors with unit offline
3. No video of operating unit
4. No live mining data or metrics, again not wanting to disappoint with inoperable MMU
5. Promises of notarized LOIs prior to ICO, then saying it won't happen until after
6. Depending on older technology while supplies are limited on newer technology...danger of being obsolete out of the starting gate and not being able to meet production goals in manufacturing AND mining
7. My gut...and as an employee of one of the most innovative data center companies in the World, my gut is educated on green energy

Bottom-line...there are just too many gaps in your story
KryptoK

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 03:40:08 PM

Sounds like a very intressting Project.
But as mentioned before the missing live data and the missing MMU in real raises some doubts for me.
medsi2

Activity: 502
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:41:23 PM

I have just read the latest Medium blog post and I am waiting for the ICO. The team is active and they have clear working product and a good knowledge.
I recommend to read the website, the whitepaper and every single post on Medium, because there are lot of useful information. The potential is huge.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
babo
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4125

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 04:24:40 PM

I have just read the latest Medium blog post and I am waiting for the ICO. The team is active and they have clear working product and a good knowledge.
I recommend to read the website, the whitepaper and every single post on Medium, because there are lot of useful information. The potential is huge.

me too, i've read about envion on medium
the project seems interesting and amazing

i'm waiting and investigating

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
envion

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:48:02 PM

Is it going to be listed in yobit?

We will publish a full list of known token exchanges in the coming days.
ICO_Panic

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 04:50:03 PM

Hello!

We have listed your ICO on our website! We kindly ask you to place a logo with a link to ICO Panic on your website in return, or at share the link across social media (Twitter/Facebook etc.) 

Good luck with the token sale!
CryptoGatherer

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:30:44 PM

Has anyone read the review on Hacked? https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-envion/
Thoughts?
Godsrevenge

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:42:39 PM

Thoughts?

Too negative in my opinion.

Generally I'm convinced about the concept and as far I can say today the founders and team as well.

Beside that some very weill known public persons in Germany joined the advisory board.

For me one of the ICO's with the most substance behind, i've seen so far.
CryptoGatherer

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:53:50 PM

Thoughts?

Too negative in my opinion.

Generally I'm convinced about the concept and as far I can say today the founders and team as well.

Beside that some very weill known public persons in Germany joined the advisory board.

For me one of the ICO's with the most substance behind, i've seen so far.

But why wouldn't representatives from Envion answer these two questions mentioned in the Hacked review, they both seem very valid to me.

“What’s the name of the production company that is building the MMU’s?”
“Who is going to supply Envion with thousands of ASIC miners, aren’t they always sold out?”
Godsrevenge

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:42:34 PM

Honestly I don‘t know that. Maybe Envion can explain, why they prefer to don‘t answer here.

My suggestions...

“What’s the name of the production company that is building the MMU’s?”

Maybe they have to hold that under NDA, they want avoid competition or the deal is not closed so far.

“Who is going to supply Envion with thousands of ASIC miners, aren’t they always sold out?”

Same answer as above.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: