Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:51:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] «Envion» Most Profitable Self-Expanding Crypto Infrastructure  (Read 125592 times)
Sparky71

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:51:11 PM

It is great for mining projects by using alternative energy as fuel from environmentally friendly mining and certainly cost-effective .. great idea

I think this part of the strategy is often overlooked.  This is a huge part of the ROI and a contribution to the greater good of society. 
nhatminhvo

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:00:42 PM

Looks very interesting and promising.We will buy tokens and the investment will be used to fund a mobile mining company. Will investors receive any dividend down the road? Or they just profit off by selling their coins to potential buyers in future?
dxbcoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:27:08 PM

Whats the difference between this proyect and Hydrominer??

Hi there.  Envion has some big advantages in terms of flexibility, scalability, and stability.

Envion mobile mining rigs can be infinitely scaled to take advantage of cheap energy using large arrays of MMUs. Envion can be installed to a large variety of power sources and can deploy in large arrays as fast as we can build the MMUs.  

This flexibility also means the output is very stable because the MMUs can be moved to places where pricing is advantageous.  Envion can be moved from a solar farm to a wind park if there is a better price on electricity.  

They can also be installed anywhere power is cheap, not just at power plants.  We currently have a MMU operating at a factory outside Berlin where it has access to cheap power and the heat exhaust is providing winter heating.  We are sure customers will find even more uses for them in the future.

Thats great! I am exicted to join bounty program and really hope the project will go well Smiley
AzakeB

Activity: 140

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:56:45 PM

Looks very interesting and promising.We will buy tokens and the investment will be used to fund a mobile mining company. Will investors receive any dividend down the road? Or they just profit off by selling their coins to potential buyers in future?

I would like to advise you to join the telegram chat and read the whitepaper. It seems you didn't do much research.

In short: Tokens are real-asset backed and you buy your rights to earn a share of their profits paid in dividends on a weekly basis in eth.
So if you hold 10k EVN you receive 10k/150.000k shared dividends.
ROI is 161% based on the original $1 per Token. Even if tokens will be traded you still get the same ROI of the orignal amount you have invested.

TUTellusICO
Copper Member

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

The EdTech platform that pays you for learning

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 07:49:17 PM

Of course this is a great project which is gonna change the world of mining. We´re following it closely.

Good luck!

cybercash

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:28:41 AM

Nice project! I read about dual currency mining, which currencies are you guys planning to mine? who decides which coin is going to be mined? And what is the problem solver when the difficulty goes up for specific coins?

Currently it will mine Bitcoin and Ethereum. The software decides what is profitable and switches automated in case one of those coins are not profitable anymore. The MMUs scale up over time so the difficulty shouldn't be much of a problem.

cybercash - bathing in cybercurrencies
AzakeB

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:12:43 AM

Nice project! I read about dual currency mining, which currencies are you guys planning to mine? who decides which coin is going to be mined? And what is the problem solver when the difficulty goes up for specific coins?

Currently it will mine Bitcoin and Ethereum. The software decides what is profitable and switches automated in case one of those coins are not profitable anymore. The MMUs scale up over time so the difficulty shouldn't be much of a problem.

Also have a look at the newest video of Envion. If you pause the video at the right time you can watch real hash data Smiley

https://www.facebook.com/envion.org/videos/1911148582546478/

KryptoK

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 10:44:38 AM

Is there anywhere an information when at 15th December the Per-Sale does start ?
Just to be on time  Cool
Sparky71

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:31:37 PM

Is there anywhere an information when at 15th December the Per-Sale does start ?
Just to be on time  Cool

Presale starts 12 pm GMT on 15 Dec.
Sparky71

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:34:44 PM

In Telegram channel today it was shown that ENVION has a confirmed receipt of application for patent on its cooling technology.  One week to ICO open, and every little detail of information helps!!
vmiguel

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:20:28 PM

Guys pay attention where you put your money.

I don't think they are a scam, but for me lacks substance on the project.

For now, it's just a concept from a team of designing and marketing guys...

I don't want to be rude, but this project looks like a college project.

Where is the business plan, where is the forecast?

This thermal simulation is a joke, the only place that this simulation suit is in Iceland  Grin

I can do better using Autodesk Inventor in half day than the pictures that I saw on the website

Envion team, less marketing and more engineers on this project.

Bring to us the real numbers, for now, we just have frenzy!

Thanks
Vinicius Miguel
Dolphin24

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:51:50 PM

This thermal simulation is a joke, the only place that this simulation suit is in Iceland  Grin

I can do better using Autodesk Inventor in half day than the pictures that I saw on the website

Thanks
Vinicius Miguel

Good for you. Then it's just for you to sit this one out. BTW I'd love to see your work after half a day on Autodesk Inventor!
AzakeB

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:25:18 PM

Thanks
Vinicius Miguel

Actually your assessment lacks of substance. You are just accusing or stating without providing any adequate reason.
Starting with: "more engineers" - For what?
If you would have done your homework you would know that they established a concept, which ensures MMUs are build with industry standards, ensuring almost no maintainance efforts, so you don't need an expert to change a rack or rig.
Using standards means also low production cost. Addtionally because of the huge amount of MMUs they save even more costs and manufactures and suppliers will deliver ready to use components.
Envion doesn't want to be a manufacturer. Envion wants to be the green energy, eco friendly, mobile mining company, which even supports decentralization of crypto mining.

But again..enlighten us! You seem to be an expert. I might consider investing into you rather than into envion, right?

AzakeB

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:53:53 PM

To add another information: They expect to have as much as 200 MMUs/month in production line. This is impressive and has to be adequately planned months before with supplier in order to realize this. And so they did!
This is just an impressive number

Tansmorph

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:19:20 AM

Just found out about you today, really like the idea.  Me and my brother were thinking about starting up a solar farm, then just a few week ago I thought about what I good idea it would be to run a mining rig off it.

Right, this is a very amazing poject.

[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO

https://cindx.io/
cryptodad3354

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:56:28 AM

I have a couple questions about the third party MMU's. Is there a limit to how many you will sell and are third parties prepaying for these units or are ICO funds being used to build them?

Thank you
ceaa

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:07:11 AM

Thanks
Vinicius Miguel

There is more than enough information on the whitepaper and Medium to create quite a detailed forecast. Seems like you haven't done enough homework on this one. Unless of course you expect other people to do the forecast for you so you don't have to?
cybercash

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:24:26 AM

I have a couple questions about the third party MMU's. Is there a limit to how many you will sell and are third parties prepaying for these units or are ICO funds being used to build them?

Thank you

There is no limit. No ICO funds are being used for third party organizations. All ICO funds are only for MMUs build for token holders and coming first. AFTER that the third parties being served.

matale0

Activity: 149

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:20:44 PM

Awesome!

Laurent will welcome you. He can answer every question.
Study the whitepaper and ask whatever you want.

https://t.me/Envion

Summing up some FAQ:

- ROI is always based on the initial 1$ per Token. No matter how far the tokens dropping when hitting exchanges (they won't) you will receive the same ROI
- Tokens considered to be the first real security. BaFin and SEC compliant.
- Neither Tokens will give you shares of the company nor you possess parts of the hardware.
- The tokens will give the right to get profits from the mining. Based on how much tokens you are holding envion will pay you dividends (profit of the mining)
- These dividends will be paid in ETH. So you basically give Envion your ETH public wallet address and ENVION will pay dividends automatically through a smart contract

how offten they will payout?
cybercash

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:25:34 PM

Awesome!

Laurent will welcome you. He can answer every question.
Study the whitepaper and ask whatever you want.

https://t.me/Envion

Summing up some FAQ:

- ROI is always based on the initial 1$ per Token. No matter how far the tokens dropping when hitting exchanges (they won't) you will receive the same ROI
- Tokens considered to be the first real security. BaFin and SEC compliant.
- Neither Tokens will give you shares of the company nor you possess parts of the hardware.
- The tokens will give the right to get profits from the mining. Based on how much tokens you are holding envion will pay you dividends (profit of the mining)
- These dividends will be paid in ETH. So you basically give Envion your ETH public wallet address and ENVION will pay dividends automatically through a smart contract

how offten they will payout?

Every week you will get your payout. Payout will begin at the end of january 2018.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: