Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:36:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] «Envion» Most Profitable Self-Expanding Crypto Infrastructure  (Read 125592 times)
AzakeB

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:43:51 PM

Awesome!

Laurent will welcome you. He can answer every question.
Study the whitepaper and ask whatever you want.

https://t.me/Envion

Summing up some FAQ:

- ROI is always based on the initial 1$ per Token. No matter how far the tokens dropping when hitting exchanges (they won't) you will receive the same ROI
- Tokens considered to be the first real security. BaFin and SEC compliant.
- Neither Tokens will give you shares of the company nor you possess parts of the hardware.
- The tokens will give the right to get profits from the mining. Based on how much tokens you are holding envion will pay you dividends (profit of the mining)
- These dividends will be paid in ETH. So you basically give Envion your ETH public wallet address and ENVION will pay dividends automatically through a smart contract

how offten they will payout?

Dividends payout will start end of january 2018 and then on a weekly basis in ETH.
They don't promise a ROI of 161% on the weekly payout but over the period of a year you will get your ROI of 161%.

tommyleung

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:40:54 PM

I really appreciate the effort.Everyone should go through your finding before Investing.

We would actually appreciate a bit more of an effort before people start making accusations. 

The OP did not do a simple Google search on incorporating a company in Switzerland before insinuating that we are operating dishonestly.

Here's the first Google result for me: https://startups.ch/en/inform/foreignentrepreneurs/faq/

You will see that CHF 150,000 were invested because that's the amount required for a public limited company.  The ICO cost is estimated at $1.5 million which has mostly been raised already. Details in the WP.

Our CEO was indeed a journalist and has since had a two-decade career in the energy industry and runs an energy investment firm: http://www.quadrat-capital.com/management/

He has a very public profile and has helped lead many startups to success in the energy industry.

We have filed for a patent for our high-efficiency air cooling system. Our legal team estimates that it will be processed and available for your confirmation on the DPMA registration site in the next week or two. Patent filing number: 102017125540.0.  We did not develop this technology in one month, but over the course of many months of R&D.

Operating in stealth mode during R&D and product development is a normal process—especially in the hardware business—to protect the intellectual property of the company and the negotiations with suppliers and customers until they are finalized.  Envion was made public when it made business sense to do so and our website, LinkedIn profiles, etc reflect that.  We know that anyone knowledgeable about startups and business understands how secrecy during the incubation period can be essential to success.

Now that we are public, we are operating with full transparency and we would encourage everyone to investigate and question our business.  However, we would also like the opportunity to engage directly with everyone so that we can answer questions before any accusations of dishonesty.  The OP has shown a complete unwillingness to engage in dialogue with us.  I hope you do your research and see how we have responded and go through ALL the public information on envion.  Please also do us the courtesy of informing yourself on the normal requirements and practices for businesses in our industry.

Lastly, envion's success is dependent on contracts with major energy industry customers.  Regulation is the norm in that industry and it is certainly normal for our team.  We operate transparently and in full compliance with financial and business regulations, not just because those are our values and we should do so to protect the investments of ICO participants, but also because one cannot operate in the energy industry if one is not in full compliance. 

We don't know how ICO scams operate and we have no interest in it.  We are offering a security token that is already complaint with SEC and Swiss financial authority regulations.  Envion is working to be traded on regulated exchanges.  We have outside auditors and partnerships with public research institutions.  It's shameful that unknown people with no social proof of identity can make accusations and threats about our business and that their claims are accepted with no scrutiny.  Please do your due diligence before amplifying their message.

hi envion (or AzakeB or Sparky71),

i'm just catching up on all the information about envion...in your above post from about a month ago...you mentioned that "We have filed for a patent for our high-efficiency air cooling system. Our legal team estimates that it will be processed and available for your confirmation on the DPMA registration site in the next week or two. Patent filing number: 102017125540.0.  We did not develop this technology in one month, but over the course of many months of R&D."...

i tried going to the DPMA registration site to find out more about this but perhaps i wasn't doing it right...i was unable to find the relevant information...

is this the right place to go to https://depatisnet.dpma.de/DepatisNet/depatisnet?action=einsteiger?

it will be great if you can advise how i can search for the Patent filing number: 102017125540.0.

thanks,
tommy
Techdriller

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:18:18 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2017, 10:30:39 PM by Techdriller

Looks very interesting and promising.We will buy tokens and the investment will be used to fund a mobile mining company. Will investors receive any dividend down the road? Or they just profit off by selling their coins to potential buyers in future?

I would like to advise you to join the telegram chat and read the whitepaper. It seems you didn't do much research.

In short: Tokens are real-asset backed and you buy your rights to earn a share of their profits paid in dividends on a weekly basis in eth.
So if you hold 10k EVN you receive 10k/150.000k shared dividends.
ROI is 161% based on the original $1 per Token. Even if tokens will be traded you still get the same ROI of the orignal amount you have invested.

But if you sell the tokens in the future, then you stop being entitled to receive dividends, and from that moment the new buyer acquires that right, I'm right?
ceaa

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:33:46 PM

Looks very interesting and promising.We will buy tokens and the investment will be used to fund a mobile mining company. Will investors receive any dividend down the road? Or they just profit off by selling their coins to potential buyers in future?

I would like to advise you to join the telegram chat and read the whitepaper. It seems you didn't do much research.

In short: Tokens are real-asset backed and you buy your rights to earn a share of their profits paid in dividends on a weekly basis in eth.
So if you hold 10k EVN you receive 10k/150.000k shared dividends.
ROI is 161% based on the original $1 per Token. Even if tokens will be traded you still get the same ROI of the orignal amount you have invested.

But if you sell the tokens in the future, then you stop being entitled to receive dividends, and from that moment the new buyer acquires that right, I'm right?

The payouts are linked directly to EVN tokens via smart contract. Therefore, if you sell the tokens, you are no longer entitled to the dividends. The buyer indeed acquires this right.
ceaa

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:35:31 PM

I really appreciate the effort.Everyone should go through your finding before Investing.

We would actually appreciate a bit more of an effort before people start making accusations. 

The OP did not do a simple Google search on incorporating a company in Switzerland before insinuating that we are operating dishonestly.

Here's the first Google result for me: https://startups.ch/en/inform/foreignentrepreneurs/faq/

You will see that CHF 150,000 were invested because that's the amount required for a public limited company.  The ICO cost is estimated at $1.5 million which has mostly been raised already. Details in the WP.

Our CEO was indeed a journalist and has since had a two-decade career in the energy industry and runs an energy investment firm: http://www.quadrat-capital.com/management/

He has a very public profile and has helped lead many startups to success in the energy industry.

We have filed for a patent for our high-efficiency air cooling system. Our legal team estimates that it will be processed and available for your confirmation on the DPMA registration site in the next week or two. Patent filing number: 102017125540.0.  We did not develop this technology in one month, but over the course of many months of R&D.

Operating in stealth mode during R&D and product development is a normal process—especially in the hardware business—to protect the intellectual property of the company and the negotiations with suppliers and customers until they are finalized.  Envion was made public when it made business sense to do so and our website, LinkedIn profiles, etc reflect that.  We know that anyone knowledgeable about startups and business understands how secrecy during the incubation period can be essential to success.

Now that we are public, we are operating with full transparency and we would encourage everyone to investigate and question our business.  However, we would also like the opportunity to engage directly with everyone so that we can answer questions before any accusations of dishonesty.  The OP has shown a complete unwillingness to engage in dialogue with us.  I hope you do your research and see how we have responded and go through ALL the public information on envion.  Please also do us the courtesy of informing yourself on the normal requirements and practices for businesses in our industry.

Lastly, envion's success is dependent on contracts with major energy industry customers.  Regulation is the norm in that industry and it is certainly normal for our team.  We operate transparently and in full compliance with financial and business regulations, not just because those are our values and we should do so to protect the investments of ICO participants, but also because one cannot operate in the energy industry if one is not in full compliance. 

We don't know how ICO scams operate and we have no interest in it.  We are offering a security token that is already complaint with SEC and Swiss financial authority regulations.  Envion is working to be traded on regulated exchanges.  We have outside auditors and partnerships with public research institutions.  It's shameful that unknown people with no social proof of identity can make accusations and threats about our business and that their claims are accepted with no scrutiny.  Please do your due diligence before amplifying their message.

i'm just catching up on all the information about envion...in your above post from about a month ago...you mentioned that "We have filed for a patent for our high-efficiency air cooling system. Our legal team estimates that it will be processed and available for your confirmation on the DPMA registration site in the next week or two. Patent filing number: 102017125540.0.  We did not develop this technology in one month, but over the course of many months of R&D."...

i tried going to the DPMA registration site to find out more about this but perhaps i wasn't doing it right...i was unable to find the relevant information...

is this the right place to go to https://depatisnet.dpma.de/DepatisNet/depatisnet?action=einsteiger?

it will be great if you can advise how i can search for the Patent filing number: 102017125540.0.

thanks,
tommy

Apparently it takes a while for this information to show up on the DPMA web portal. If you really wish to verify the existence of the patent, then you must call DPMA directly to inquire about it.
Saschaman

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:56:17 AM

thanks,
tommy

Apparently it takes a while for this information to show up on the DPMA web portal. If you really wish to verify the existence of the patent, then you must call DPMA directly to inquire about it.

No idea where to find it, maybe someone from envion can offer a link for that claim.

What is MUCH MIRE INTERESTING is that the name ENVION is Trademarked, also in Electrical Appliances etc. under 4264383 to be found at WIPO, so probably they must change their name pretty soon.
Its the same company that can be found at envion.com
Saschaman

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:33:33 AM

Nice project! I read about dual currency mining, which currencies are you guys planning to mine? who decides which coin is going to be mined? And what is the problem solver when the difficulty goes up for specific coins?

Currently it will mine Bitcoin and Ethereum. The software decides what is profitable and switches automated in case one of those coins are not profitable anymore. The MMUs scale up over time so the difficulty shouldn't be much of a problem.

Can you explain how you will pay 161% in profits to all tokenholders starting January and at the same time building up your facilities over time ?

I thought this is either or ?

Because if you do not build up and have it running by say January, you will need to pay dividens from your capital and then what you become is a ponzi scheme, If you only raise 10 Mio USD, you will need for example 6000 s9 miners delivered in January, in order to do so, you must have paid and ordered them back in October, otherwise you need to buy on the secondary market for double the price, then the calculation does not work anymore.

SO MY QUESTION IS:

1) HOW DO YOU BUILD UP OVER TIME AND IMMEDIATLY AT THE SAME MOMENT
2) HOW MANY S9 HAVE YOU ORDERED AND PAID BY NOW ?

richrock

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:44:33 AM

Hi guys, I am on the whitelist to invest in Envion, the sale i belief start on the 15th of December.

It looks really good, although there are few red flags as well, I was just wondering who is going invest in this ICO? Who thinks this will be a worthwhile venture to invest into?

Thanks

Rock
mohdalomar

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:01:02 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2017, 01:32:51 PM by mohdalomar

Hi guys,

I have a question, how you will share the profit with token holders ? is it by giving the mined coin such as bitcoin or eth ? or are you going to issue new tokens ?

because I usually have this question how does ICO companies share the profit ?
cybercash

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:06:19 AM

Nice project! I read about dual currency mining, which currencies are you guys planning to mine? who decides which coin is going to be mined? And what is the problem solver when the difficulty goes up for specific coins?

Currently it will mine Bitcoin and Ethereum. The software decides what is profitable and switches automated in case one of those coins are not profitable anymore. The MMUs scale up over time so the difficulty shouldn't be much of a problem.

Can you explain how you will pay 161% in profits to all tokenholders starting January and at the same time building up your facilities over time ?

Because if you do not build up and have it running by say January, you will need to pay dividens from your capital and then what you become is a ponzi scheme, If you only raise 10 Mio USD, you will need for example 6000 s9 miners delivered in January, in order to do so, you must have paid and ordered them back in October, otherwise you need to buy on the secondary market for double the price, then the calculation does not work anymore.

SO MY QUESTION IS:

For the 161% ROI calculation please look here: https://medium.com/@envion/exemplary-hardware-specifications-kpis-of-envions-mmu-ff5fb77cd5da

Envion has contracts with mining equipment producers and set everything up months ago to start production as soon as ICO ends.
The production line is capable to produce 200 MMUs per month.

This is a company approaching manufacturers with millions in capitals. They rather serve comapnies first than little consumers like you. So there won't be a problem.

cybercash - bathing in cybercurrencies
wanchope2

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:47:22 AM

great!
love your project. very solid staff and nice promotion campaign. will support it.
cleante

Activity: 476
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:56:59 PM

Great work.This will be mine first ico. Hope to win with you guys.
1 dolar seems a bit high for ico but want to try this one first.
argamemnon

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 02:36:50 PM

i dunno... does this seem sustainable to you guys>??
matale0

Activity: 149
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:08:14 PM

We just want to get out in front of the Hacked.com article that came out today that doesn't paint envion in the best light.

The author tried to threaten and extort us.  I don't think he was happy with the results.  You are all welcome to see the evidence of this that was posted to Telegram as it happened (so you can easily find the record of it to show it's not a doctored image)

Article: https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-envion/
\

Proof post: https://t.me/Envion/22360

You can draw your own conclusions.

Yeah, the article wasn't the best for image. I'm curious about that Florida video story. I'd love some clarification on what that was all about as I can't figure it out.
The only concern that I shared with the Hacked author was that I have also have been asking the same set and I haven't heard answers yet. I've asked questions twice here on the largest crypto-currency and once Telegram (see my questions on this page above). I was also asking about the partnerships and supply chain so maybe that's why I didn't get a response.

No matter. Big 4 audit should qualm scam fears. I don't think you can fake that?

@Envion Team.
The question is, is the BIG4 audit going to audit the supply chain too?
The plan of working, basically will they review scalability and if it's feasible to do.   

Can you provide the following information:

- How will Envion pay dividends in the first months, when say 150M capital is raised?
- Are there pilot projects? 
- Are there intention letters from power plants to cooperate? And how far is this globally spread, do deals need to be closed or are there negotiations active?
- Can we receive confirmation that the supplier of the rigs, can provide such a quantity in short period - are these build to order, or is it ready to go stock? 

Let me know Smiley.

Sorry it took a while to get your questions answered.

We have one firm consulting on ICO, token, financial regulators, etc.  We have another coming in for auditing that will also take a look at operations.  So yes, there will be two firms and reports will be made public.  Announcement on second firm coming, but may not have something for public before sale starts.

We have a unit up and running and a second one coming online in a few days. 

Yes, we're working on getting notarized confirmation of LOIs.  However, we will not be signing contracts until after ICO.  Performance of ICO will determine which offers we can fulfill and in what order. 

The supply line has been negotiated before ICO announcement and is ready to start producing ASAP in January.  We can't reveal our suppliers or prices unfortunately.  Part of our R&D process was to eliminate as many proprietary parts and designs as possible in favor of standard components. We still have custom PCBs and other parts, but wherever possible we are using parts that are cheap to procure, easy to maintain, and easy to assemble.  Anyone can use a special part, but it's expensive and slows down production so a lot of time was spent thinking about how to accelerate production and reduce complexity.

So where is that audit report?
matale0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:12:55 PM

SO MY QUESTION IS:

For the 161% ROI calculation please look here: https://medium.com/@envion/exemplary-hardware-specifications-kpis-of-envions-mmu-ff5fb77cd5da

Envion has contracts with mining equipment producers and set everything up months ago to start production as soon as ICO ends.
The production line is capable to produce 200 MMUs per month.

This is a company approaching manufacturers with millions in capitals. They rather serve comapnies first than little consumers like you. So there won't be a problem.

Only words no single document shared
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:17:46 PM

Hi guys,

I have a question, how you will share the profit with token holders ? is it by giving the mined coin such as bitcoin or eth ? or are you going to issue new tokens ?

because I usually have this question how does ICO companies share the profit ?

I advise you to read the whitepaper, its all explained clear in there. But to answer your question: Envion will mine the most profitable coins and then convert the mining revenues into Ethereum. This ETH will then be paid out to the ENV tokenholders on a weekly basis according to the amount of token they hold.
ICO's that have a profit sharing model have different ways to share the profit with their investors. I think the Envion model is quite unique because it will become a passive income source for the holders thoughout the year, unlike others that only share profit once a year, ENV will pay out the dividents to their holders every week.
AzakeB

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:43:47 PM

It's funny to see people questioning every step without thinking about their own demands and what kind of information they want to read.
I am not sure if you are familiar with contracts, partnerships and so on. Some contracts will never see the public light. They have to be kept in secret under NDAs for example.

If you want to invest in a company which already offer 1000 MMUs generating huge profits, published huge contracts is already established in this world you could come to the conclusion, that this company doesn't need your capital anymore.
It's stated very clearly on every corner:
- Envion needs this capital to start their already negotiated production line building 200MMUs/ Month
- Making deals with energy supplier, energy plants and third-party stakeholders

Nobody is telling you that you will receive your ROI right in the first week, when they start paying you your dividends. It is clearly calculated annually.

It also seems you don't know anything about ponzi schemes or asset backed tokens called securities. If they wouldn't start building any MMUs at all..we could start questioning the whole business.

It feels like you have to do a lot more research and building up more knowledge. Then you will understand much more.

matale0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:48:01 PM

Envion "Team"...As an old man with some wisdom and experience I must say that there are more questions left unanswered than I see with other ICOs and it seems your lack of transparency is your Achilles Heel. This market is built upon full transparency and while I was tempted to invest in the beginning, the following gaps will cause me to stay on the sidelines...

1. Zero transparency on founding team
2. Invitation to Berlin to see MMU but then saying you don't want to disappoint visitors with unit offline
3. No video of operating unit
4. No live mining data or metrics, again not wanting to disappoint with inoperable MMU
5. Promises of notarized LOIs prior to ICO, then saying it won't happen until after
6. Depending on older technology while supplies are limited on newer technology...danger of being obsolete out of the starting gate and not being able to meet production goals in manufacturing AND mining
7. My gut...and as an employee of one of the most innovative data center companies in the World, my gut is educated on green energy

Bottom-line...there are just too many gaps in your story

Operational vid

https://www.facebook.com/envion.org/videos/1911148582546478/

What u guys think?
mrelich

Activity: 154
Merit: 24

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 07:39:44 PM

Hi, is the ethereum congestion (because of cryptokitties) a threat to announced ICO date of 15th December? Do you think that ETH network problem is going to be fixed until then ?
cybercash

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:06:54 PM

Hi, is the ethereum congestion (because of cryptokitties) a threat to announced ICO date of 15th December? Do you think that ETH network problem is going to be fixed until then ?

No threat ahead, just set you gas a little bit higher and then there should be no problem to get your Ethereum through the network easily.

cybercash - bathing in cybercurrencies
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: