Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:13:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] «Envion» Most Profitable Self-Expanding Crypto Infrastructure  (Read 125597 times)
dayTradeC1

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:59:55 PM

New member here, this ICO looks interesting
slone99

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:01:13 PM

What is the miner hardware utilised by Envion? Can we get more details regarding specs please.
SheepSuit

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:18:03 PM

Same thing happened for me I just closed it after recieving all the confirmation emails that my documents were uploaded and were waiting for verification wich can take a couple of days.

I still recieved my tokens so I guess its fine to close the tab and carry on you can still log in later and restart the verification process if need be.

Can you see your tokens/transaction on the dashboard?

https://ico.envion.org/#!/dashboard

I've nothing there even though my transaction appears in their wallet at https://etherscan.io/address/0xd780ae2bf04cd96e577d3d014762f831d97129d0

Propably that damned KYC unlinked my ETH wallet from my account after numerous restart attempts for verification. Didn't want to miss out this one but apparently I'm forced to skip further transactions.

I am running into the same problem. Verification shows up as being checked, but my tokens are not on my dashboard as of yet.

xialan_lu

Activity: 335
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:19:14 PM

I am very impressed with the technology owned by envion, mining method used is very eco friendly and can be moved anywhere.
innovations like this should continue to be developed to be more better and can be a motivation for other mining platforms
liquidcryptos

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:48:38 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2017, 01:50:28 AM by liquidcryptos

Some more of my thoughts on Envion for those who are interested. I'm working in the field of renewable energies and therefore have been following this ICO regularly.

Today I told my coworker about the current hype with ICOs and he, who has been working with banks for the last 20 years, told me that it reminded him of 1999/early 2000s when people were throwing money at anything. He told me there was e.g. a company from Hongkong that said had invented tracking systems for trucks and were already selling products with a cash flow worth millions.

In the end it turned out the company had faked a great percentage of sales to their "customers" and hadn't even bothered to set up letterbox companies with the respective names they allegedly had sold these products to. The formerly acclaimed global yearly turnover of 93 million $ turned out to be more something like 1.5 million $.

I agree, there are a lot of bogus ICO's out there, with some horrible white papers, Envion is not one of them

With Envion what I have seen so far is that they don't have a working product yet.
They don't have a working product? I saw videos of their mining unit working, and also they mentioned testing it in a few environments

Therefore there a few factors to consider if you want to assess the potential of their product:
First, it's just a prototype at the moment, which therefore cannot have been tested under the many different working conditions yet that it has to endure if it is to be distributed globally.
What about dusty, dry, hot, cold environments or everything in sequence within 24 hours, which happens if you put up a container next to a solar power plant in the desert.

Then the costs:
- of the Envion mining equipment itself
- the costs for transportation
- the costs for maintenance if something stops working

So I do GPU mining personally, and its pretty profitable and I don;t get good prices for my units.
Envion will be getting much better pricing and also ASIC units that are more profitable in general, so they are off to a good start,
I also pay horrible city prices for electricity and i still make good money. So Envion will at least be cutting costs from electricity and from hardware

The availability of:
- cheap electricity
- of trained people who maintain the equipment

and if there are no trained mainentance staff available:
- the costs to hire and transport the staff to and from the mining site

Not even considering the initial investment cost, the advances in new mining hardware or the possible increase in network size and difficulty increase for many cryptos, the overall costs for running and maintenance will decide the profitability.

I agree, the one cost i dont incur that they will is the cost of staff and of transportation, and it is up to management to keep the minimal. I know for myself, i have barely touched my miners, they are fine once they are up and running, i do everything from remote management

In my eyes this is why mining companies are located in Iceland and China. There is cheap electricity AND trained personnel available that does not have to travel around the globe to provide their service.

- And if there are other spots with even cheaper or nearly free electricity, why is it that they haven't been claimed yet? They have to be small niches which until now have not been interesting enough for the major players.

Perhaps Envion is first to market in this regard, and even if they cant claim these cheap energy spots, they can just park the units where the other mining companies have their units and incur no additional costs, right?

So either the niches Envion wants to exploit are small and if they are not the other factor, the costs for providing proper maintenance, is the reason that no one else is there yet.

If they put up their containers in Europe or the US they will find enough people capable to keep the systems running, but then, how are electricity prices there?
as I said, even with high city prices of electricity i am making decent money, it actually amazes me how much money is in mining, there are not many businesses where u make back all of your liabilities in less than a year and then some

If you truly want cheap electricity it has to be produced at the lowest marginal costs possible, which in the long run means you have to go for renewables. However, medium and large power plants, like solar and wind, are only built if the demand or state subsidies will make this project economically feasible. In Germany, for example, the ROI for photovoltaic plants is around 12-14 years with the current state subsidy of around 0.11 €/kWh if you sell the electricity to the grid or even lower if you do not meet the criteria to receive the subsidies, which depends on the size of the plant.

So I wonder why a plant owner, at least in Germany or Europe, would want to sell electricity to Envion at a price which is lower than the one guaranteed by the state, which still is above market prices. And even if he doesn't receive the subsidies there is still a huge market he can sell electricity to at current market prices.

There is no reason why the plant owner should sell Envion electricity below market prices. Envion, of course, could buy at market prices but what would thein their edge be compared to other miners?

Im not sure of the energy companies' motives either, but Envion already has LOI's from several companies, unless they are flat out lying which i find hard to believe given the quality of well known people involved

The next question is, how many plants there are that are desperate enough to sell their electricity below market prices or even below their marginal costs? This would entail e.g. power plants that were built without meeting the conditions of economic feasability in the first place, state projects that had to be abandoned due to increased costs, for example.

again, im not sure about this, i guess this is the gamble we are taking, but its not much of a gamble because they can just park the units anywhere,
 as i said the profit margin is high... unless im missing something.. instead of 100% ROI in 8 months it will be 10 months.. not so bad

Envion doesn't provide any information where they think these potential niches are located. And if they know where they are, how big are they? As Envion wants to reinvest 25% of the returns into growing their infrastructure how long will it be until they run out of these yet unclaimed sources of cheap or free electricity.
not sure, but im happy with my return even if they only fill the $130ish million

Of course, if new niches appear on the planet, they can ship the containers to the other side of the globe. But how much is this going to cost compared to the earnings generated by their equipment during the available amount of time until that niche is closing again, e.g. as local demand in electricity goes up and the owner of the plant can charge other consumers higher prices than Envion? Does Envion hedge against this kind of risk or do they simply pack up under these circumstances and move somewhere else, which in turn causes new costs for transportation and set up at the new location?
They have confirmed contracts of lengths sufficient enough that if the circumstances changed they are still making heafty profits

The only long term feasible solution I can see at the moment is that Envion's (and any other) cryptomining is only profitable if marginal costs are driven as low as possible and stay that way. And places where these conditions are met are already occuppied (at least to a certain extent). So if Envion wants to be more profitable than other miners, they have to have lower costs than others and they have to avoid the additional costs, like moving and setting up equipment over and over or costs of transporting trained staff for maintenance.

Therefore, I see Envion's advantage against other miners, the mobility of their system also as its biggest Archilles heel as these additional costs will bite into their earnings. But if they want to reduce these costs, they will lose their advantage against other miners and will be just another mining company that moves to Iceland and buys electricity at market prices.
again, that was my whole point.. go to iceland then, its crazy progit margins still

The only other feasible solution I see for profitable cryptomining is that Envion ensures low electricity prices by owning the power plant themselves and running their equipment on their own power. This would be the solution with the lowest marginal costs.

But then, why should you even bother with long term crypto mining using your own electricity when you could as well sell the electricity itself?

For me these questions are not answered or even asked.

What is definitely true is that the founders/members have already made a huge amount of money so far and I have to congratulate them on it. And if their product will prevail only time will show. It's just like in the good old dotcom times.

Bottom line is the profit margin is huge.. so any further benefits they deliver from just baseline mining is just a bonus. Im mining in a garage with cards bought from the local radioshack, per se, and my profits are a joke compared to other businesses (ie: not a 10% profit margin per year). I look forward to any further comments. I realize you are the energy expert, but they have experts on their team as well and i dont think they could have gotten this far and lied about contracts if they dont have something substantial and they have declared they are ready with assembly line and contracts
limek74

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:27:48 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2017, 07:24:13 AM by limek74

The ICO process is arranged very badly by Envion for Singapore (SG) investors. Right from the start, Envion did not state any restriction or exclusion for SG investment. In their write-up on the supported document for KYC submission, they even indicated SG Passport, National Identity or Driving License as relevant supporting documents for KYC submission. When the ICO open, Envion only then released the Subscription Agreement and Prospectus which state that SG investor is not allowed to participate. During ICO process, most SG investor may not tried to read through the  100 plus pages of subscription agreement and prospectus thoroughly to find that SG investor are to be excluded. The worst thing is that ICO payment setup process allowed the deduction of the ETH from the investors’ wallet before the completion of KYC process and document submission.

The questions to Envion are
(1) why can’t Envion stated clearly upfront that SG investor are to be excluded from this ICO?
(2) why can’t Envion release the Subscription Agreement and Prospectus earlier before the ICO open so that SG investors can read through the documents thoroughly and notice their ineligibility for participation before joining in the ICO? Would Envion have compromised anything to have these documents released earlier?
(3) why did Envion allowed the deduction of the ETH funds from investors’ wallet before the submission of KYC documents and completion of verification check? SG investors have the the ETH payment upfront deducted from their wallet only to have their application rejected later for refund (which we are not even sure for now when the refund would take place)? There are also additional gas fee incurred for this transactions to the SG investors. This is a very silly ICO workflow design which incur unnecessary work and cost for the refunds later if the KYC profile failed.

We are extremely angered and disappointed by the entire ICO process that Envion have managed. For SG investors who have been following closely on this ICO, it has been a big waste of time and effort to follow and standby this project even when there are a lot of FUD surrounding it. For those Who joined the bounty program, they could also end up promoting this ICO for nothing in return! We strongly feel that Envion team do own an apology to all the ICO participating SG investors for the MISLEADING INFO!!

For now we demand that the Envion team read this message, respond fully to these queries with transparency and process our ETH refund as soon as possible for us to move on. If not, this episode would reflect badly on Envion team and its investors relations!

From a group of very angry and disappointed SG investors

luckybanker

Activity: 100

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 02:34:59 AM

Hi,

I need help. I can't sign in with my account using my password that I signed up few weeks back. I hit the Forgot Passord button but I still don't receive any email to change my password. If I register a new email account, can I still get a 30% discount?

Thanks and God bless! 😊

Innercore
Infrastructure Platform for Decentralized Applications(DApps)
https://innercore.network
liquidcryptos

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:17:59 AM

Hi,

I need help. I can't sign in with my account using my password that I signed up few weeks back. I hit the Forgot Passord button but I still don't receive any email to change my password. If I register a new email account, can I still get a 30% discount?

Thanks and God bless! 😊

THere was NO signup a few weeks back. There was only email registration for receiving emails.
So you are creating a new account, and yes, with a new account you get 30% off if you send ether by the deadline.

To repeat, the signup only started  today. Anything before was just an email list.
so create a new account.
Hope that helps.
suhadi88

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:07:04 AM

looks interesting cant w8 to see future of this .. signed up for ICO , good luck team ...
Mining depends on access to electricity and scalable low-congestion in a market that grew from 2 USD 20bn over the next five years. Advanced Technology Mobile mining unit operations the most cost efficient power source on the planet, managed and monitored by our proprietary software solutions. project.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
DawnofCrypto

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:14:42 AM

I've been very interested in this ICO and actually read through this entire thread! I'm reasonably convinced at this point that envion is not a scam (of course you can never know for sure), but am not yet convinced that it will be a good investment.

One of the things that has bothered me is how envion plans to utilize solar. Solar is great of course, offering plentiful (in certain areas) and cheap electricity, but what happens at night? Even if you can use cheap solar power during the day, the business can't afford to have miners idling for half of every day.

One solution would be to use battery packs to collect and store electricity from the solar panels for evening use. However, this would require additional and costly equipment (for reference, Tesla's 10 kWh Powerwall costs $3,500). I don't think this is factored in to either the fixed or variable costs listed in the white paper (page 60).

Can the envion rep on this forum help shed some light on this concern?
B0bares

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:39:25 AM

Some more of my thoughts on Envion for those who are interested. I'm working in the field of renewable energies and therefore have been following this ICO regularly.

Today I told my coworker about the current hype with ICOs and he, who has been working with banks for the last 20 years, told me that it reminded him of 1999/early 2000s when people were throwing money at anything. He told me there was e.g. a company from Hongkong that said had invented tracking systems for trucks and were already selling products with a cash flow worth millions.

In the end it turned out the company had faked a great percentage of sales to their "customers" and hadn't even bothered to set up letterbox companies with the respective names they allegedly had sold these products to. The formerly acclaimed global yearly turnover of 93 million $ turned out to be more something like 1.5 million $.

I agree, there are a lot of bogus ICO's out there, with some horrible white papers, Envion is not one of them

With Envion what I have seen so far is that they don't have a working product yet.
They don't have a working product? I saw videos of their mining unit working, and also they mentioned testing it in a few environments

Therefore there a few factors to consider if you want to assess the potential of their product:
First, it's just a prototype at the moment, which therefore cannot have been tested under the many different working conditions yet that it has to endure if it is to be distributed globally.
What about dusty, dry, hot, cold environments or everything in sequence within 24 hours, which happens if you put up a container next to a solar power plant in the desert.

Then the costs:

So I do GPU mining personally, and its pretty profitable and I don;t get good prices for my units.
Envion will be getting much better pricing and also ASIC units that are more profitable in general, so they are off to a good start,
I also pay horrible city prices for electricity and i still make good money. So Envion will at least be cutting costs from electricity and from hardware

The availability of:
- cheap electricity

Not even considering the initial investment cost, the advances in new mining hardware or the possible increase in network size and difficulty increase for many cryptos, the overall costs for running and maintenance will decide the profitability.

I agree, the one cost i dont incur that they will is the cost of staff and of transportation, and it is up to management to keep the minimal. I know for myself, i have barely touched my miners, they are fine once they are up and running, i do everything from remote management

In my eyes this is why mining companies are located in Iceland and China. There is cheap electricity AND trained personnel available that does not have to travel around the globe to provide their service.

- And if there are other spots with even cheaper or nearly free electricity, why is it that they haven't been claimed yet? They have to be small niches which until now have not been interesting enough for the major players.

Perhaps Envion is first to market in this regard, and even if they cant claim these cheap energy spots, they can just park the units where the other mining companies have their units and incur no additional costs, right?

So either the niches Envion wants to exploit are small and if they are not the other factor, the costs for providing proper maintenance, is the reason that no one else is there yet.

If they put up their containers in Europe or the US they will find enough people capable to keep the systems running, but then, how are electricity prices there?
as I said, even with high city prices of electricity i am making decent money, it actually amazes me how much money is in mining, there are not many businesses where u make back all of your liabilities in less than a year and then some

If you truly want cheap electricity it has to be produced at the lowest marginal costs possible, which in the long run means you have to go for renewables. However, medium and large power plants, like solar and wind, are only built if the demand or state subsidies will make this project economically feasible. In Germany, for example, the ROI for photovoltaic plants is around 12-14 years with the current state subsidy of around 0.11 €/kWh if you sell the electricity to the grid or even lower if you do not meet the criteria to receive the subsidies, which depends on the size of the plant.

So I wonder why a plant owner, at least in Germany or Europe, would want to sell electricity to Envion at a price which is lower than the one guaranteed by the state, which still is above market prices. And even if he doesn't receive the subsidies there is still a huge market he can sell electricity to at current market prices.

There is no reason why the plant owner should sell Envion electricity below market prices. Envion, of course, could buy at market prices but what would thein their edge be compared to other miners?

Im not sure of the energy companies' motives either, but Envion already has LOI's from several companies, unless they are flat out lying which i find hard to believe given the quality of well known people involved

The next question is, how many plants there are that are desperate enough to sell their electricity below market prices or even below their marginal costs? This would entail e.g. power plants that were built without meeting the conditions of economic feasability in the first place, state projects that had to be abandoned due to increased costs, for example.

again, im not sure about this, i guess this is the gamble we are taking, but its not much of a gamble because they can just park the units anywhere,
 as i said the profit margin is high... unless im missing something.. instead of 100% ROI in 8 months it will be 10 months.. not so bad

Envion doesn't provide any information where they think these potential niches are located. And if they know where they are, how big are they? As Envion wants to reinvest 25% of the returns into growing their infrastructure how long will it be until they run out of these yet unclaimed sources of cheap or free electricity.
not sure, but im happy with my return even if they only fill the $130ish million

Of course, if new niches appear on the planet, they can ship the containers to the other side of the globe. But how much is this going to cost compared to the earnings generated by their equipment during the available amount of time until that niche is closing again, e.g. as local demand in electricity goes up and the owner of the plant can charge other consumers higher prices than Envion? Does Envion hedge against this kind of risk or do they simply pack up under these circumstances and move somewhere else, which in turn causes new costs for transportation and set up at the new location?
They have confirmed contracts of lengths sufficient enough that if the circumstances changed they are still making heafty profits

The only long term feasible solution I can see at the moment is that Envion's (and any other) cryptomining is only profitable if marginal costs are driven as low as possible and stay that way. And places where these conditions are met are already occuppied (at least to a certain extent). So if Envion wants to be more profitable than other miners, they have to have lower costs than others and they have to avoid the additional costs, like moving and setting up equipment over and over or costs of transporting trained staff for maintenance.

Therefore, I see Envion's advantage against other miners, the mobility of their system also as its biggest Archilles heel as these additional costs will bite into their earnings. But if they want to reduce these costs, they will lose their advantage against other miners and will be just another mining company that moves to Iceland and buys electricity at market prices.
again, that was my whole point.. go to iceland then, its crazy progit margins still

The only other feasible solution I see for profitable cryptomining is that Envion ensures low electricity prices by owning the power plant themselves and running their equipment on their own power. This would be the solution with the lowest marginal costs.

But then, why should you even bother with long term crypto mining using your own electricity when you could as well sell the electricity itself?

What is definitely true is that the founders/members have already made a huge amount of money so far and I have to congratulate them on it. And if their product will prevail only time will show. It's just like in the good old dotcom times.

Bottom line is the profit margin is huge.. so any further benefits they deliver from just baseline mining is just a bonus. Im mining in a garage with cards bought from the local radioshack, per se, and my profits are a joke compared to other businesses (ie: not a 10% profit margin per year). I look forward to any further comments. I realize you are the energy expert, but they have experts on their team as well and i dont think they could have gotten this far and lied about contracts if they dont have something substantial and they have declared they are ready with assembly line and contracts

As I said before, Envion are not the first one, producing Mobile Mining Units - Bitfury are long ago in the business.
Second, the hardware - they are planing to use Antminer 9S, the most popular ASIC miner, but more than year old model. New miner producing company will flood the market with new 16 Terahashes miner in March 2018, which means Bitmain most likely will be ready with Antminer 11S around that time. That means Envion will spend their money for old equipment.
They were very optimistic they can beat Bancor’s ICO, but it is not so easy...
One little red flag - why you need to send your money BEFORE the KYC process. The rest of the world is doing the opposite Wink
liquidcryptos

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:25:07 AM

Then the costs:

The availability of:
- cheap electricity

As I said before, Envion are not the first one, producing Mobile Mining Units - Bitfury are long ago in the business.
Second, the hardware - they are planing to use Antminer 9S, the most popular ASIC miner, but more than year old model. New miner producing company will flood the market with new 16 Terahashes miner in March 2018, which means Bitmain most likely will be ready with Antminer 11S around that time. That means Envion will spend their money for old equipment.
They were very optimistic they can beat Bancor’s ICO, but it is not so easy...
One little red flag - why you need to send your money BEFORE the KYC process. The rest of the world is doing the opposite Wink

Hi there. How do you know what miners they are planning on using. We could guess that its the antminer  s9.. which does  14th.. you are assuming that the S11, with just 13% more power is somehow going to change everything and reduce the profit dramatically? That doesnt make sense. Also they will be continuously producing Mining units, so will be producing with whatever produces the best TH/$ right?
THe KYC thing, I have seen many ico's do it  that way. they dont want the issue of sending photos and verifying lowering a persons chance of being a part of the ICO, that makes sense to me.
Peke

Activity: 117
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:39:33 AM

Finally got my tokens, although verification still pending.

Token calculation for ETH purchases seems to suddenly be way off. For 1 ETH you get 97.2 tokens and for 1 BTC 25,425.5 tokens. Someone forgot a zero from conversion?
liquidcryptos

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:06:29 AM

Finally got my tokens, although verification still pending.

Token calculation for ETH purchases seems to suddenly be way off. For 1 ETH you get 97.2 tokens and for 1 BTC 25,425.5 tokens. Someone forgot a zero from conversion?

Whats your Ether address, so we can see and verify the transaction, if you dont mind.
jasondom

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:21:23 AM

it's a wonderfull project. Mining coin with solar energy . it's safe power good for the earth. The project wil be huge successfull.
benjaminoo

Activity: 126

Ice Rock Mining - Lifetime Profit

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 08:28:36 AM

Hi there. How do you know what miners they are planning on using. We could guess that its the antminer  s9.. which does  14th.. you are assuming that the S11, with just 13% more power is somehow going to change everything and reduce the profit dramatically? That doesnt make sense. Also they will be continuously producing Mining units, so will be producing with whatever produces the best TH/$ right?
THe KYC thing, I have seen many ico's do it  that way. they dont want the issue of sending photos and verifying lowering a persons chance of being a part of the ICO, that makes sense to me.

The specs (hashing power and electricity usage) that they used in their ROI calculations correspond to that of the Antminers S9. The price they specified is a little lower than what I can get it for, but I guess they've negotiated a better price given they're buying so many.

liquidcryptos

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:35:01 AM

The specs (hashing power and electricity usage) that they used in their ROI calculations correspond to that of the Antminers S9. The price they specified is a little lower than what I can get it for, but I guess they've negotiated a better price given they're buying so many.

YA I recall their price looking very good. But the point is, they are not just going to blunder into it and spend 150 mill on s9's. im sure they are calculating possible profit from holding back and waiting vs buying now.. will also probably be a continuous  flow in and out. In any case, its a great project, with many benefits and if they dont use those benefits they can just do regular old mining on the regular power grid also for great profit
benjaminoo

Activity: 126

Ice Rock Mining - Lifetime Profit

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 08:36:31 AM

I see envion has raised close to $13 million in Ether alone https://etherscan.io/address/0xd780ae2bf04cd96e577d3d014762f831d97129d0 within the first 18 hours of the ICO, and it's increasing by about half a million per hour.  

This is without taking Bitcoin and fiat contributions into account.

premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:40:56 AM

I see envion has raised close to $13 million in Ether alone https://etherscan.io/address/0xd780ae2bf04cd96e577d3d014762f831d97129d0 within the first 18 hours of the ICO, and it's increasing by about half a million per hour.  

This is without taking Bitcoin and fiat contributions into account.

That is a great success actually.

It says 14,828,422.59USD raised on the website so other contributions are 1.5m USD or website is coming from behind while updating it.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
liquidcryptos

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:42:01 AM

I thought it would be much quicker actually.
I thought it was going to be sold out within an hour.
It seemed super popular with tons of monthly unique visitors and email sign ups.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: