Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:29:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] «Envion» Most Profitable Self-Expanding Crypto Infrastructure  (Read 125592 times)
nugrama

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:17:35 AM

I must admit, Envion is truly revolutionary! There is nothing out there in the crypto space like it! I couldn't believe it until I read the whitepaper, absolutely incredible!!! The ICO price is way way undervalued. Great team behind the project... I couldn't ask for more!! Happy to join this great community.

I agree that Envion is a very revolutionary project that has already collected good funds for ICO.
There is no doubt about it. This project is fabulous, it's a very good job. I hope the projects will soar.
We see the development of this project. We pray for the best for this project. I see this incredible project. I'm sure with a lot of support for this project, it will facilitate project success.
It is true that many project support will certainly be as successful as this project hopefully its more developed in the future and get satisfactory results.

It looks like the project has a positive side which is good for the future and the present. the team and the Manager have a strategy and a very good idea to develop this project in order to be successful until the ICO is completed. a good project.
caleb150

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:53:06 AM

What will happen to the unsold tokens?
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:10:13 AM

What will happen to the unsold tokens?

Every project will do same after completion of the ICO, if there are any coin left, the team will start burning those coins in the market. I think every ICO project will do same thing, if you want perfect answer better follow their telegram channel.
janedt

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:32:38 AM

I must admit, Envion is truly revolutionary! There is nothing out there in the crypto space like it! I couldn't believe it until I read the whitepaper, absolutely incredible!!! The ICO price is way way undervalued. Great team behind the project... I couldn't ask for more!! Happy to join this great community.

I agree that Envion is a very revolutionary project that has already collected good funds for ICO.

they collected more than $40 million mate, it's more than good!
Tiigon

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 11:41:24 AM

good program I has join a little by ETH
I hope will to the moon
but I want ask if I cant pass KYC verification how about my invest?

SCAVO  Technologies
SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM  BY USING RENEWABLE ENERGY RESOURCES - LIFETIME CONTRACT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Ann Thread     ───────  Join our ICO:  July. 15- Oct. 31
cybercash

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:53:51 PM

they collected more than $40 million mate, it's more than good!

You mean more than $60 million  Cheesy

cybercash - bathing in cybercurrencies
storfox

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:45:11 PM

Hi Dev, i see that in the spreadsheets on the Signature bounty  of the count, counted the number of posts  of the participants made by them during the bounty http://prntscr.com/hykc7h tell me whether it means that the company's bounty at the company's signature is over and the number of participants' messages will no longer be taken into account bounty on the signature of the bounty. After all, on 1 page of the bounty of the branch is indicated that the bounty company will go until 14.01.2018? Tell bounty company members to continue writing messages and will new messages be considered when calculating rates and tokens? Thanks
sm-bf-15

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:50:07 PM

Hi Dev, i see that in the spreadsheets on the Signature bounty  of the count, counted the number of posts  of the participants made by them during the bounty http://prntscr.com/hykc7h tell me whether it means that the company's bounty at the company's signature is over and the number of participants' messages will no longer be taken into account bounty on the signature of the bounty. After all, on 1 page of the bounty of the branch is indicated that the bounty company will go until 14.01.2018? Tell bounty company members to continue writing messages and will new messages be considered when calculating rates and tokens? Thanks

Also Envion, please tell us when we will get our bounty tokens. I was sure I received a message from ICO animals or something saying bounty stopped yesterday. Envion please confirm.
blockchain-man

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:09:14 PM

Hi All. In order to receive dividends, is there a minimum number of EVN tokens that need to be held? Or do all EVN tokens holders (regardless of amount held) receive dividends?
sm-bf-15

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:17:45 PM

I don't understand why Envion still hasn't resolved the missing tokens issue yet. My purchases over 2 weeks ago didn't get the bonus applied to them (none of the 10% ones and one at 20%). But still same message saying:

"Some users paying with ETH may see EVN Token Amount errors. These will be corrected as soon as possible.
Your wallet balance is unaffected and your transaction history is recorded on the blockchain". This same message for weeks. Doesn't show very good customer service and give too much confidence. Is there anyone from Envion alive on this forum? I am not on Telegram by the way. And to this day after confirming that KYC is submitted why does it not state "verified" instead? Please answer, the email response take too long.
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:26:14 PM

Its a good thing that there are some good trustworthy projects going on and where investors are standing with the team and supporting it. Would want to know about the dividends and details regarding holding the tokens for longer term.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:03:29 PM

Already more than 62,551,119.83USD raised!

It only takes 3 days and a few hours to invest. Do not miss this ico. Have fun buying and good luck
     I'm looking forward to the day when envion comes to the first exchange. It will be an exciting day           

lipochka_s

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:26:37 PM

Already more than 62,551,119.83USD raised!

It only takes 3 days and a few hours to invest. Do not miss this ico. Have fun buying and good luck
     I'm looking forward to the day when envion comes to the first exchange. It will be an exciting day           

This is good news, suma-fees pleasantly surprise!  Grin  I wish the team to realize their plans and develop the project!  Wink
BitcoinFlamengo

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:35:53 PM

Paying with a credit card, you will have to hold the token for how long?

nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:05:45 PM

Does anybody knows what is the hardcap for this ICO? They have already raised huge money. Still ICO will go on for next 4 days. This ICO might become huge when they close the ICO on 14th.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:19:13 AM

Big amount raised, big community members, I am optimistic with the market activities after ico, especially when envion hits more major exchanges in the future.

Deyseemetrading

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:20:45 AM

Can I buy this token ICO. you have to check the next box:
'EVN tokens are not offered to subscribers acting in their capacity as consumer. Token can only be acquired by entrepreneurs acting in exercise of his or its trade, business or profession. I hereby confirm by completing the online subscription form that I do not act in my capacity as consumer.'

What does this even mean? do I have to be an official trader to receive the coins or what?

Also, are there any plans for listing on other exchanges than HitBTC, because I have read a lot of bad reviews of that exchange in withdrawal fees.

Thaaaanks for helping in advance:)
Zabivelli

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 03:44:57 AM

WARNING WARNING

Let the people at Envion know that HitBTC is a scam!  There are numerous problems with this exchange, I have lost coins just search on Twitter for HitBTC scam.

It is awful.  They pump prices higher than other exchanges to trap people  in their exchange.  Currently all of their BTC withdrawals are being sent with 130 Sat/B  which means they will never be confirmed and eventually returned to the exchange.

Well I said this things also in the group, apparently the project team don't want to listen. The project team will be the ones that will receive all the complaints from the newbies who will get in trouble with HitBTC, also the rest of us.

Many coins have trouble there, wallets not working, coins going missing, withdrawals not working.. They don't fix all this but keep listing new coins.

What I don't get is why the teams still list their tokens there knowing their investors will get in trouble. It's like they don't give a damn about investors opinions.

To make things worse, HitBTC is now charging people for DEPOSITS... isn't this crazy? Charging for fokin deposits while no problems have been solved.. even more worse they want to upgrade their wallet system and who they want to pay for it? Yup, their users! That will be you and me, fellas. When EVN lists on HitBTC:Smiley Angry

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
Zabivelli

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 03:56:10 AM

I don't understand why Envion still hasn't resolved the missing tokens issue yet. My purchases over 2 weeks ago didn't get the bonus applied to them (none of the 10% ones and one at 20%). But still same message saying:

"Some users paying with ETH may see EVN Token Amount errors. These will be corrected as soon as possible.
Your wallet balance is unaffected and your transaction history is recorded on the blockchain". This same message for weeks. Doesn't show very good customer service and give too much confidence. Is there anyone from Envion alive on this forum? I am not on Telegram by the way. And to this day after confirming that KYC is submitted why does it not state "verified" instead? Please answer, the email response take too long.

There are more people with this issue. They said in the group chat on telegram that everyone's balance will be corrected after the ICO is finished. So hold on for just few more days, I'm sure they will correct your balance the first week after ICO.

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 09:13:06 AM

WARNING WARNING

Let the people at Envion know that HitBTC is a scam!  There are numerous problems with this exchange, I have lost coins just search on Twitter for HitBTC scam.

It is awful.  They pump prices higher than other exchanges to trap people  in their exchange.  Currently all of their BTC withdrawals are being sent with 130 Sat/B  which means they will never be confirmed and eventually returned to the exchange.

Well I said this things also in the group, apparently the project team don't want to listen. The project team will be the ones that will receive all the complaints from the newbies who will get in trouble with HitBTC, also the rest of us.

Many coins have trouble there, wallets not working, coins going missing, withdrawals not working.. They don't fix all this but keep listing new coins.

What I don't get is why the teams still list their tokens there knowing their investors will get in trouble. It's like they don't give a damn about investors opinions.

To make things worse, HitBTC is now charging people for DEPOSITS... isn't this crazy? Charging for fokin deposits while no problems have been solved.. even more worse they want to upgrade their wallet system and who they want to pay for it? Yup, their users! That will be you and me, fellas. When EVN lists on HitBTC:Smiley Angry

I have always disliked HitBTC but this is just too much... Hopefully when ENVION-tokens will be tradeable, they will at least be available on Ether Delta. Yes, people say it is unsafe but I still prefer that above HitBTC.

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: