Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:51:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚗🚕🚙🚌🚔🚍🚘🚖[ANN] VIN∞CHAIN🚔🚍🚘🚖VEHICLE HISTORY 🏎🚓🚑🚒🚐🚚🚛🚔🚍🚘🚖  (Read 36810 times)
Dwarf42

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:13:40 AM

I really liked how the company's website was made, it says a lot! But I unfortunately can not fully understand the essence of the idea? What problems does the campaign in the auto industry solve?
I completely agree with you, the site is made just superb, it's very nice to be on it! In fact, there are a lot of problems in the automotive industry and all of them will not be eliminated, but this project will try to correct some of them!
What exactly are you talking about, could you give an example so that I could finally figure out how the platform works?
Yes, of course, VinChain.io is a block system that stores the history of car exploitation and can not be altered or tampered with by anyone. For each car, information accumulates during the entire period of use. The usage history will be transparent and accessible to all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:20:44 AM

I like the idea, it has long been necessary to do this! And what can you say about the competition, really there are no more such options?
In general, I saw similar solutions, but everywhere there was something missing. This is the first platform where everything is present in a convenient form and with an understandable idea!
But as we know, at any time other projects with such an idea can appear on the market, what should be done in this case?
I do not see anything wrong with the competition, it is the engine of the development process! This can only motivate them to make the platform much better and more thoughtful!
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:34:01 AM

I really liked how the company's website was made, it says a lot! But I unfortunately can not fully understand the essence of the idea? What problems does the campaign in the auto industry solve?
I completely agree with you, the site is made just superb, it's very nice to be on it! In fact, there are a lot of problems in the automotive industry and all of them will not be eliminated, but this project will try to correct some of them!
What exactly are you talking about, could you give an example so that I could finally figure out how the platform works?
Yes, of course, VinChain.io is a block system that stores the history of car exploitation and can not be altered or tampered with by anyone. For each car, information accumulates during the entire period of use. The usage history will be transparent and accessible to all.
Why do you think this is important?
costgranda

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:43:33 AM

I like the idea, it has long been necessary to do this! And what can you say about the competition, really there are no more such options?
In general, I saw similar solutions, but everywhere there was something missing. This is the first platform where everything is present in a convenient form and with an understandable idea!
But as we know, at any time other projects with such an idea can appear on the market, what should be done in this case?
I do not see anything wrong with the competition, it is the engine of the development process! This can only motivate them to make the platform much better and more thoughtful!
Of course you say everything very beautifully, but in life everything happens differently!
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:59:40 AM

Yes, you are right! Now almost every family has a car, and in some even a few, it is an ever-growing market, so the demand will always be! The technical condition of the car directly affects the safety of traffic. And what could be more important than your safety and life?
In fact, this is quite an interesting solution, and the main thing is very actual for today!
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:08:40 AM

Of course you say everything very beautifully, but in life everything happens differently!
I agree with you, but in fact this project has existed for a long time, and successfully shows itself, you can learn such information from different sources, but you can not be sure of the reliability of the information that you will get! Especially you will have to visit far more than one resource before you learn all the information you are interested in.
Fritz93

Merit: 252

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:17:35 AM

Yes, you are right! Now almost every family has a car, and in some even a few, it is an ever-growing market, so the demand will always be! The technical condition of the car directly affects the safety of traffic. And what could be more important than your safety and life?
In fact, this is quite an interesting solution, and the main thing is very actual for today!
And what will be presented on the platform, could you describe the mechanism of work itself? How will everything happen?
costgranda

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:25:02 AM

I agree with you, but in fact this project has existed for a long time, and successfully shows itself, you can learn such information from different sources, but you can not be sure of the reliability of the information that you will get! Especially you will have to visit far more than one resource before you learn all the information you are interested in.
Enough convincing argument! Well, then let's hope for the best, maybe in a few years we can not even imagine living without this platform
By the way, does the sale of tokens go?
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:52:05 AM

And what will be presented on the platform, could you describe the mechanism of work itself? How will everything happen?
Well, for example, a person is faced with a problem when buying a car, can not fully appreciate all the nuances, he can go to the platform and see what the entire history of the car, everything that happened to him: crashes, repairs, buying, selling and so on .
okaypool

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:45:58 AM

Enough convincing argument! Well, then let's hope for the best, maybe in a few years we can not even imagine living without this platform
Yes, now you can get 25% of the bonus, but you should hurry, very soon these bonuses will end
Fritz93

Merit: 252

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:48:03 AM

Well, for example, a person is faced with a problem when buying a car, can not fully appreciate all the nuances, he can go to the platform and see what the entire history of the car, everything that happened to him: crashes, repairs, buying, selling and so on .
That is, the platform will be presented information immediately from all participants in the automotive industry market?
whitetoo

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:57:30 AM

Yes, now you can get 25% of the bonus, but you should hurry, very soon these bonuses will end
Well, thank you very much, I will definitely think about taking part!
whitetoo

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:00:52 AM

That is, the platform will be presented information immediately from all participants in the automotive industry market?
That's right, it will be useful not only to car owners, but also to car dealerships, maintenance stations, and many other participants!
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:15:04 AM

Well, thank you very much, I will definitely think about taking part!
Not at all, you can handle any question!
lion1987

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 10:26:20 AM

With Matt Carpenter as Advisor, u have one of the Big Players on Board. Congrats to that.
I think this is a milestone. A Guys from this format, from a Major manufacturer.... Just Wow.

I was a little bit worried about how to involve Big Players like Audi in your Procet, but with that step i am very satisfied. 🎉🎉

spartanrules

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:55:35 PM

Is it safe to say that this platform will be completely safe?
carnitastaco

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:57:55 PM

As far as I understand, they very carefully approached the security of their platform, because this is the main function, namely data storage. I am sure that security will be at the highest level!
spartanrules

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:59:03 PM

As far as I understand, they very carefully approached the security of their platform, because this is the main function, namely data storage. I am sure that security will be at the highest level!
For me it is very important, I see great potential in this platform. But for me it is very important that all information be securely encrypted and in the future it was impossible to change the data about the car for its own benefit.
carnitastaco

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:11:17 PM

For me it is very important, I see great potential in this platform. But for me it is very important that all information be securely encrypted and in the future it was impossible to change the data about the car for its own benefit.
I'm sure. that with safety everything will be fine. You can read more about this in the whitepaper, there is enough information on this issue
spartanrules

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:11:41 PM

I'm sure. that with safety everything will be fine. You can read more about this in the whitepaper, there is enough information on this issue
Yes, of course I read about it Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: