Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:57:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚗🚕🚙🚌🚔🚍🚘🚖[ANN] VIN∞CHAIN🚔🚍🚘🚖VEHICLE HISTORY 🏎🚓🚑🚒🚐🚚🚛🚔🚍🚘🚖  (Read 36810 times)
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:08:40 PM

it can be seen that this project is really interested in quite a large number of investors
I wonder how much the project will collect investments in the end?
I think it's very big.they show cool results from the very start of the work
start is very important,but I'm more interested in the main work of the project
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:09:13 PM

it can be seen that this project is really interested in quite a large number of investors
simply this is considered an important indicator in my opinion
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:09:58 PM

if you mean start it just shows how the project works with advertising
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:10:58 PM

I think that they are first attracted by favorable conditions and good appearance of the project
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:11:44 PM

I think that they are first attracted by favorable conditions and good appearance of the project
certainly! design once you pay attention I think
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:12:22 PM

certainly! design once you pay attention I think
fully agree with you!
BTCdude007

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:52:54 AM

I'm really impressed with this project, finally a really interesting product has appeared. Buying a supported car is just a huge problem, because it's very hard to know exactly what happened to the car before. Now there is a similar service, it's cool!   Smiley
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:53:46 AM

I'm really impressed with this project, finally a really interesting product has appeared. Buying a supported car is just a huge problem, because it's very hard to know exactly what happened to the car before. Now there is a similar service, it's cool!   Smiley
I think. so as not to run into such problems you can simply not buy a supported car. You can pick up a new car from a more budget segment, if there is not much money, and the leasing and lending programs work fine in this area.
BTCdude007

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:54:23 AM

I think. so as not to run into such problems you can simply not buy a supported car. You can pick up a new car from a more budget segment, if there is not much money, and the leasing and lending programs work fine in this area.
It's very easy to say, but not all have enough money to buy a new car. The market of supported cars does not go anywhere, and this project is a great way to help people get a good car.
elrugrim

Merit: 251

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:54:46 AM

It's very easy to say, but not all have enough money to buy a new car. The market of supported cars does not go anywhere, and this project is a great way to help people get a good car.
And how exactly can I see the whole history of a particular car?   Huh
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:55:43 AM

Yes, maybe you're right.
But still, if you do not know much about cars, it's better to buy a new car. In this case, you will definitely feel great. Cheesy
BTCdude007

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:56:22 AM

Every car has a VIN number. It is individual for each car. It is on this number that you will be able to track the entire fate of the car.
elrugrim

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:56:42 AM

Every car has a VIN number. It is individual for each car. It is on this number that you will be able to track the entire fate of the car.

And this number can not be faked or somehow changed on the car?
BTCdude007

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:57:00 AM

You can try to do it, only it will not be successful. Because you have to change the car part of the body and traces of this hard to hide. In any case, it is very difficult.
elrugrim

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:57:21 AM

You can try to do it, only it will not be successful. Because you have to change the car part of the body and traces of this hard to hide. In any case, it is very difficult.
Ok, I get it. And how then is a token used in this system and what is needed in this case for blockchain?
BTCdude007

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:58:49 AM

Ok, I get it. And how then is a token used in this system and what is needed in this case for blockchain?

These tokens will be used to exchange information. That is, tokens are a different provider of information about the car.
awas

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:01:57 AM

I can not understand what is beneficial to participate in those companies that provide information about the car. Insurance companies for example.
retrend

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:07:24 AM

I can not understand what is beneficial to participate in those companies that provide information about the car. Insurance companies for example.
Everything is very simple. Those companies. who provide information about the car receive in return a token. Smiley
Ardi wira

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:10:23 AM

one of the topics that will bring about a very high success and may be a great pleasure to be part of this great story ... and this story has a clear and definite idea
awas

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:22:54 AM

Everything is very simple. Those companies. who provide information about the car receive in return a token. Smiley
Hmm...
But I really do not understand how this information will be confirmed. Where is the guarantee that this information will be reliable.?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: