Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:42:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Amazon Integrate Bitcoin?  (Read 3713 times)
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:12:37 PM

I think Amazon will make their own platform and create a crypto marketplace which is ideal for their requirements rather than accept bitcoin as a medium of payments. Amazon is a multi-million company and if they want to launch an ICO this could be a sold-out right away considering that they have a well establish company.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
wvizmanos

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:15:33 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2018, 03:58:48 PM by wvizmanos

News just came in that Amazon will choose the adoption of ripple over bicoin. Details are elaborated in the news link below:

https://news4c.com/amazon-to-choose-the-adoption-of-ripple-over-bitcoin-by-the-end-of-the-year-pertinent-reasons/
kloinko1n

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:24:18 PM

Why not? amazon is an on-line browse that victual extremely on-line expenditure, it is so likely that amazon hawthorn combine bitcoin as a payment way.
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:26:34 PM

I've just read an article about the amazon and the bitcoin thing and I see that they once accepted bitcoin as mode of payment in the website and company Amazon but it didn't work I mean it didn't last long there are times that users are having such a delay because of it. So they stop it temporarily I can't say when will they open it again.
FiveReels

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:33:59 PM

If they wanted to, why not? If there's a will. There's a way, People now a days are very curious about crypto's because millions of people experienced the bounty effect of using digital currency, This things makes transaction convenient and efficient to use. Bitcoin is amazing:)
inesterdd

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:42:08 PM

News just came in that Amazon will the adoption of ripple over bicoin. Details are elaborated in the news link below:

https://news4c.com/amazon-to-choose-the-adoption-of-ripple-over-bitcoin-by-the-end-of-the-year-pertinent-reasons/
Probably the most unstable coin from the top 10 is Ripple. The source does not inspire confidence in me!
It's unlikely Amazon will do it ...
Arkyo

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:17:45 PM

One can only imagine how high the price of bitcoin will rise with such integration. But for this scenario, there should be absolutely transparent cryptocurrency legislation, and in several leading countries.

In Crypto We Trust
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:38:37 PM

If true as the topic is right, Amazon integrates payment with Bitcoin, this is a very good signal for the future of Bitcoin. Because once an e-commerce platform like Amazon integrates BTC, there will be many e-commerce platforms like eBay, Alibaba ... in the future will integrate BTC into a valid form of payment. And then Bitcoin will become the currency of the future, it will be accepted by the government as an official currency. I very much hope the next 20 years Bitcoin will be popular around the world.  Grin

They have taken the wisest decision. Now they will have more sellers and buyers that are eager to deal exactly with Bitcoins. I might also sell something there to get BTC.
papa-tata

Activity: 145
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 04:53:18 PM

I think not just bitcoin. amazon one of the world's largest ecommerce. he could have made his own currency in his market. if using crypto as its payment currency I do not think it will use btc as its main currency but its own amazon development currency, with their own currency they can easily monopolize the buying and selling market therein.
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:55:51 AM

I hope that Amazon will approach and accept Bitcoin in the future. Amazon is the largest corporation in the world, if Amazon accepts Bitcoin, I believe other corporations will also accept Bitcoin.

that will make great effect to cryptocurrency market.main effect is bitcoin price will rise sharply and followed by altcoin maybe.new investor and new institution that accept bitcoin going bigger.
Probably if Amazon accepts bitcoin, this can bring big benefit bot bitcoin and amazon. We all know that Amazon is one of the most web which is used worldwidely, indeed the demand for using this web for goods and service is quite high. If amazon integrates bitcoin, maybe they will have a big chance to develop. Besides, people can use bitcoin easily, also it paves a good way for another cryptocurrencies to be accepted to use in such a big service web.
jackky

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:10:19 AM

For the moment I don't think they are interested to implement bitcoin as payment.

Probably in the future they will accept bitcoin as a payment type on amazon. Most of the big corporations in the world are approaching and receiving bitcoin. Maybe in a few years amazon will also accept electronic money
soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:27:06 AM

If Amazon wants to they will.  I do see the accepting BTC, but not until late 2018.
I do not think amazon will accept bitcoin in 2018. It may be 3 or 5 years before Amazon can accept bitcoin. amazon is a big corporation. If bitcoin is not good for amazon, then Amazon will never accept bitcoin

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 05:27:22 PM

I don't think that Amazon or any other giant player will allow Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency for that matter because as we all know the crypto market is highly volatile and even 1% fall in the market price might result in loss of million dollars so at this stage these giants will wait and watch until the positive signals from the government and market stability.
bristlefront

Activity: 225

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:14:28 PM

Amazon is the largest e-commerce marketplace globally, and within a span of few years, it has quadrupled its market cap to $532 billion. It processes an unprecedented amount of orders and hence, the integration of payment technology or digital currency would require a prudent testing process and cautious implementation.

At this point, the demand for bitcoin is evidently increasing at an exponential rate, as the price of bitcoin recently surpassed the $7,000 mark for the first time in history. But, the scalability issues of bitcoin cannot be dismissed, since the size of the bitcoin mempool has increased back up to 50 million and the block size has remained above 1.04 MB in the past few days.

Currently, some of the most widely utilized bitcoin wallet platforms such as Blockchain and Coinbase are recommending transaction fees above $1. With SegWit-enabled wallets, the fees would likely be below $0.7, since as hardware wallet manufacturer Ledger stated, SegWit provides at least 35 percent reduction in transaction fees.

But, Amazon cannot expect general consumers or beginner bitcoin users to use SegWit-enabled wallet and enjoy lower fees, and in the short-term, the company may receive complaints in regards to high fees.

Read more here...

The recent buzz on the possibility that soon Amazon can be adopting Bitcoin as one of their medium of exchange or transactions is sending excitement all over. This can be a holy grail we are all waiting for. However, there are those who seriously look into the matter and concluded that there are still some big hurdles that have to be ironed out before Amazon would really start working for this dreamed adoption.

I am sure that all of us here are already familiar with that one big hindrance and we are also complaining about this since time immemorial. We keep on hoping that soon this thing can be given the right solution as paying a high transfer rate is actually not what Bitcoin is made for. Maybe Amazon is really just waiting for the right time to come and take Bitcoin but for now they must have concluded to temporary shelve the whole idea for reasons we already know.

It could since amazon is the greatest e-commerce up to date. If the digital currency bitcoin will merged to a digital marketplace it would be a great combo if bitcoin will be the means of payment on amazon it would surely revolutionize the digital market with the use of a digital currency and it could also be implemented on other market stuffs that will spread worldwide and making the bitcoin as a global currency.

roflmao129

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:23:29 PM

It is hard to know. Amazon has the force to create their own cryptocurrency. I do not think they will depend on any cryptocurrency. They will make their own cryptocurrency.  Moreover, bitcoin is slow, which can not compare with the amazon system. They have to make a lot of transaction and delivery in a day. They need a better blockchain which can support them with the business

faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:24:24 PM

Yes according to the news, it is confirmed Amazon is planning to add crypto currency in their payment processing. Its either they will add Bitcoin or Amazon will create its own crypto. Or more possible Amazon will use both Bitcoin and their crypto coin.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Poorman80

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

Globalcurrency -100% backed by gold

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:48:08 PM

They have a huge market, if bitcoin will be used with amazon then the possibility of bitcoin prices going up will be high. I think this could be a great idea for all. It takes one big company to revolutionize and change everything we know about bitcoin. Hoping so.

❏ GOLDEN CURRENCY
| First cash private money on blockchain |
▬▬▬▬[ 100% backed by gold ]▬▬▬▬
lastnumber

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:27:19 AM

Previously, I thought Amazon could integrate Bitcoin. But now I do not think so. I'm sure Amazon's Bitcoin integration will not happen in the next few years. The Amazon Group is a consortium of corporations, not speculators. Using Bitcoin in liquidity is a risky business for a corporation like Amazon. Amazon's CEO is not in a hurry to decide to integrate Bitcoin in the near future, until Bitcoin is legal worldwide and stable.
lastnumber

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:30:42 AM

Yes according to the news, it is confirmed Amazon is planning to add crypto currency in their payment processing. Its either they will add Bitcoin or Amazon will create its own crypto. Or more possible Amazon will use both Bitcoin and their crypto coin.
I think that if you use an electronic currency on the market, the Amazon Group will not be as savvy with Bitcoin. But if that is the electronic money they make based on Blockchain technology, this is a viable option. Amazon is a business conglomerate, they put profit on top. Using electronic money in payment operations is a risk. But if it is their electronic money then they will probably take risks but bring high economic value.
bangkit tri

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:03:43 AM

I think that if you use an electronic currency on the market, the Amazon Group will not be as savvy with Bitcoin. But if that is the electronic money they make based on Blockchain technology, this is a viable option. Amazon is a business conglomerate, they put profit on top. Using electronic money in payment operations is a risk. But if it is their electronic money then they will probably take risks but bring high economic value.
i think if amazon can make their own and based on bitcoin, this will accelerate its development as it is ready to face the cryptocurrency market in the future, where will be a lot of crypto users for transaction
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: