Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:58:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SOLD OUT] BABB - Bank Account Based Blockchain  (Read 45065 times)
mme1022

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:04:33 PM

When will you have the public ICO? I am looking for it. THX.

Hey Rubiprojects!

The main sale should be a short time after the presale.
More details on the main sale are to be announced.

In the meantime,  feel free to join the BABB community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoEnthusiast64

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:16:25 PM

All come on I just missed the pre sale? How did it sell out so fast?
ashuawei

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:20:37 PM

hi babb team. i saw your pre sale, am i getting the correct information about your progress bar? the amount there is 8.8 Billion BAX were already sold?
please verify this. i just want to be sure then. Smiley

wow, i think this is true mate. and i think they are about to close their pre sale because i think the hard cap for pre sale  is 10,000,000,000 BAX.  but lets wait for more clarification on this.

I think it's true for pre-sales that much, because many who tells it like it is, but if it's for problems pre-sales have closed or not we just wait for official information from the team project.

Damn! I must confirmed that the amount is true. I chevked again the site and wow, it already sold out! Thinking it sold out for less than two days.
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:14:32 AM

hi babb team. i saw your pre sale, am i getting the correct information about your progress bar? the amount there is 8.8 Billion BAX were already sold?

wow, i think this is true mate. and i think they are about to close their pre sale because i think the hard cap for pre sale  is 10,000,000,000 BAX.  but lets wait for more clarification on this.

I think it's true for pre-sales that much, because many who tells it like it is, but if it's for problems pre-sales have closed or not we just wait for official information from the team project.
Wow! If things are as you say, then the project is on the right track! Ahead of success! It makes me very happy, keep working the same way
seemingly this project does have a good prospect for all, may the results of the work can now bear fruit sweet later. I hope this project can benefit all parties.
markimark

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:27:36 PM

All come on I just missed the pre sale? How did it sell out so fast?
Yea, it did sell out fast!  Follow the telegram channel for the main sale announcement. https://t.me/babb_official/23350
JENREM

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:29:10 PM

Wow! If things are as you say, then the project is on the right track! Ahead of success! It makes me very happy, keep working the same way
seemingly this project does have a good prospect for all, may the results of the work can now bear fruit sweet later. I hope this project can benefit all parties.

Wow, pre sale has been sold out  great! Congrats BABB! By the wat, what is the co price of this token mates?
meemiinii

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:44:42 PM

Wow, pre sale has been sold out  great! Congrats BABB! By the wat, what is the co price of this token mates?

Congrats to the team for the sold out..

Regarding the ico price, this is what i git from their website

Price

$0.0012 per BAX at main sale. ETH to BAX rate will adjust daily according to changes in the ETH price.

I hope this answered your question.

████ ████ ████████████▄▄▄               
█  █ █  █ ██          ▀▀▀▀██▄▄         
████ ████ ██████████▄▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄       
██   ██           ▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄     
██   ██  █████████▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄   ▀█▄   
██   ██  ██      ▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄   █▌   
██   ██  ██            ▀▀█▄  ▀█▌   █▌ 
██   ██  ██   ██████▄▄    ██  ▐█    █ 
██   ██  ██   ██   ▀▀▀█▌   █▌  ▐▌   █▌
██   ██  ██   ██      ▐█   ▐█   █   ▐█
██   ██  ██   ██       █▌   █▌  █   ▐█▌
██   ██  ███████      ▐█   ▐█  ▐█   ▐█
██   ██              ▄█▌   █▌  █▌   █▌
██   ███████████████▀▀    ▄█  ██    █ 
██                      ▄█▀  ▄█    █▌ 
████████████████████████▀  ▄█▀    █▌   
▄▄▄▄                      ▄█▀    ▄█▀   
█  ██████████████████████▀▀    ▄█▀     
▀▀▀▀                        ▄▄█▀       
▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀           
█  ████████████████████▀▀               
▀▀▀▀                                   

JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE       

FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   GITHUB   ONE PAGER
Thenik87

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:56:31 AM

Make sure you guys keep up to date with the latest information and announcements on our Subreddit!
mme1022

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:35:47 PM

BABB pre-sale: Day one update

Thank you and congratulations to everyone who has taken part in the pre-sale so far! Our goal for day 
 one was to allow as many people as possible to take part in our pre-sale, and we’re very pleased to say
 almost 2000 people have participated so far — and it’s still rolling in!

Click on the image below for the full article

JENREM

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:20:49 PM

Congrats to the team for the sold out..

Regarding the ico price, this is what i git from their website

Price

$0.0012 per BAX at main sale. ETH to BAX rate will adjust daily according to changes in the ETH price.

I hope this answered your question.

thanks man, this helps a lot.

BABB pre-sale: Day one update

Thank you and congratulations to everyone who has taken part in the pre-sale so far! Our goal for day 
 one was to allow as many people as possible to take part in our pre-sale, and we’re very pleased to say
 almost 2000 people have participated so far — and it’s still rolling in!

Click on the image below for the full article

BABB really did a great job! i hold the token sale will be as sold out as what happened in the pre sale. Smiley congrats guys!
markimark

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:56:52 PM

Awesome project.  BAX transactions are going to promote financial inclusion of everyone and data security. Main sale to be announced on Telegram https://t.me/babb_official/23350.  The channel is extremely active.
Thenik87

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:32:27 AM

Hi everyone! It has been confirmed that the public sale will go live at 12 pm (noon) GMT on Tuesday the 6th of February 2018. The sale will last  until the tokens are sold or a maximum of four weeks.

There is no minimum.
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:30:29 AM

Yes, I agree with you, I'm sure this project will be successful because it is seen from the team and his manager has a good strategy for success and development of the project. the vision and mission of the project are also good for the future.
Thenik87

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:09:30 AM

Let's get some discussion going!

1. What excites you most about the BABB project?
2. How will BAX impact your life?
3. Are you interested in the Black Card that BABB will offer?
Lilianaser

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:16:30 AM

wow, i think this is true mate. and i think they are about to close their pre sale because i think the hard cap for pre sale  is 10,000,000,000 BAX.  but lets wait for more clarification on this.

Yes, I agree with you, I'm sure this project will be successful because it is seen from the team and his manager has a good strategy for success and development of the project. the vision and mission of the project are also good for the future.

i also thought like that, a project that has good vision and mission concept aimed at good will surely be a success for his future and will certainly be a lot of support for this project, hopefully BABB project running smoothly and successfully.
Thenik87

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:14:06 AM

i also thought like that, a project that has good vision and mission concept aimed at good will surely be a success for his future and will certainly be a lot of support for this project, hopefully BABB project running smoothly and successfully.

We truly appreciate your support! Thank you so much for the kind words!
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:30:05 AM

wow, i think this is true mate. and i think they are about to close their pre sale because i think the hard cap for pre sale  is 10,000,000,000 BAX.  but lets wait for more clarification on this.

not only the vision and mission of his nice but seen from his team is also responsible and professional always give the latest information and developments of the project, I think it's a good project to be developed. smoothly for this project.
Planton

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:57:17 AM

not only the vision and mission of his nice but seen from his team is also responsible and professional always give the latest information and developments of the project, I think it's a good project to be developed. smoothly for this project.

Yes hopefully with a lot of support given in this project will make it easier for the project to achieve something expected.
and I hope this project can progress forward.
Ruthenian

Activity: 354
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:48:29 PM

What's it like to launch and run a sold-out pre-sale? Find out in the latest behind-the-scenes video from BABB HQ in Canary Wharf

https://youtu.be/Cf2--QhbTEQ
infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:32:45 PM

Are US citizens eligible to receive the babb tokens?

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: