Bitcoin Forum
October 04, 2024, 05:12:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SOLD OUT] BABB - Bank Account Based Blockchain  (Read 45124 times)
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:29:03 PM

BABB ICO Review (RUS) for Russian-speaking people!  HurryUp 99% Hard Cap 🚀🚀🚀  👉   https://youtu.be/yRM77wWVDWs
                                                                           My twit:     https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/965970421748305921

BABB  is a decentralized bank for microeconomics, users of the bank individuals and legal entities will be able to open an account in the UK, all this works on the technology of blocking.

Ab-Soul

Activity: 647
Merit: 500

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:16:35 PM

Congrats on your hard cap! It's really hard to see ico's reaching hard cap in these days.
I'm watching BABB really closely, let's see what will it bring to the investors..

▄██▄
          ▄██▀▀██▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██▄
      ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄
    ▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄
  ▄██▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▄██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀
  ███▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀███
▄██▀▀████▀        ▀████▀▀██▄
▀██▄▄████▄        ▄████▄▄██▀
  ███▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄███
▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄
▀██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▀
  ▀██▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄██▀
    ▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██▀
          ▀██▄▄██▀
            ▀██▀
DAOstack
     ██
    ██
   ██ 
  ██  ███
 ██  █████
██  ███████
 ██  █████
  ██  ███
   ██ 
    ██
     ██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ◆ ◆ ◆  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
.COMPLETE TOOLS FOR DECENTRALIZED COLLABORATION AT SCALE.

██
     ██
   █  ██
  ███  ██
 █████  ██
███████  ██
 █████  ██
  ███  ██
   █  ██
     ██
    ██

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████     █▀████████▄
▄██████  ██ █  ▀████████▄
▄████████  ▄▄ █    ▀████████▄
▄██████████  ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▄
▀██████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀
▀██████  ▀▀▀▀▀     █████▀
▀████            ███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄█████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄█████████▀▀▀      █████▄
▄█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████▄
▄████▄         ▄█▀    ██████████▄
▀███████▄    ▄█▀      ██████████▀
▀████████▄█▀       █████████▀
▀████████  ▄     ███████▀
▀██████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀████▄
▄████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
▄██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄██████▄
▄█████████              ████████▄
████████████             ██████████
▀███████████▄          █████████▀
▀█████████▀        ▄████████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:25:54 PM

Yeah , congrats BABB , reaching the hardcap is a milestone , i am also very happy that BABB also teamed up with Bancor , great things to come in near future
Lunar Crank

Activity: 910
Merit: 106

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:03:40 PM

Guys, what do you think, how many time need to collect hard cap? I think a couple of days. And where is counter of raised funds? I have seen it before, but not today.

we cant say an exact days to sell the remaining tokens. but what i am sure of is that it will be sold out erlier that the set date that the ico will conclude. but if you look into the progress bar, only 2M BAX left to sell. so if i will estimate, maybe within 24hrs or less than 24hrs from now, it will be sold out.

Oh, it happened faster than I thought. Well, I can say that it's a success. Now we will watch for development of this project.

FreakMighty

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:51:58 PM

BABB token sale SOLD OUT
What happens now? Grin Grin Read all about it here!
https://medium.com/@BABB/babb-token-sale-sold-out-1b7690806a1f
FreakMighty

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:53:54 PM

Congrats on your hard cap! It's really hard to see ico's reaching hard cap in these days.
I'm watching BABB really closely, let's see what will it bring to the investors..

Thanks so much for your support in BABB!
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:12:23 AM

Last one billion of tokens was grabbed by big investors really very quick. It just picked up speed and fear of missing out overcome the sentiment which made this selling of last less than 1% very fast. Babb has reached at hard cap which is good to see them working now on project to deliver the promised product to bring real change.
unisilver

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:42:33 AM

Last one billion of tokens was grabbed by big investors really very quick. It just picked up speed and fear of missing out overcome the sentiment which made this selling of last less than 1% very fast. Babb has reached at hard cap which is good to see them working now on project to deliver the promised product to bring real change.

correct, i know babb will definitely start working hard on the project to deliver it to clients on the given quarters based on their roadmap. congrats to all! here's next from BABB:

What’s next?

For us, the work has just begun.

We’ll keep you updated on our journey as we apply for a UK banking license, build the blockchain platform, develop and test the mobile app, and grow this awesome community into an unstoppable social movement.

What’s next for you…

Your BAX tokens will be available to withdraw from your BABB account on or before Wednesday 7th March — you also have the option to hold them in your account if you want to
Two-factor authentication (2FA) will be available on your BABB account before the tokens are distributed, as an extra security measure to keep your tokens safe — again, we’ll show you how to enable this feature once it is live on the site
BAX will be activated as a Relay Token on the Bancor network on or before Wednesday 14th March, so you’ll be able to buy and sell BAX instantly. There will also be an option to hold your BAX with Bancor to contribute to the BAX liquidity pool — more details available soon

https://medium.com/@BABB/babb-token-sale-sold-out-1b7690806a1f
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:54:09 AM

Congrats Babb and the community for achieving hard cap so early this project is looking so nice I like the the idea of this revolutionary platform. Now distribution will take up to 15 days to get unlocked hopefully it will take place on good exchange after this.
WakandaQueen

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:32:01 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2018, 11:50:36 AM by WakandaQueen

Congrats Babb and the community for achieving hard cap so early this project is looking so nice I like the the idea of this revolutionary platform. Now distribution will take up to 15 days to get unlocked hopefully it will take place on good exchange after this.
  https://www.facebook.com/getbabb/videos/2016161128598080/
DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:38:15 AM

BABB ICO Review (RUS) for Russian-speaking people!  HurryUp 99% Hard Cap 🚀🚀🚀  👉   https://youtu.be/yRM77wWVDWs
                                                                           My twit:     https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/965970421748305921

BABB  is a decentralized bank for microeconomics, users of the bank individuals and legal entities will be able to open an account in the UK, all this works on the technology of blocking.

cool work in our time collecting hard hats are not often found, I would now also like to see the launch of a decentralized Bank, waiting and good luck on the way.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:45:23 PM

Congratulations to the community for this big moment finally all tokens get sold. Now it's all responsibility on dev team how they will move forward the development process and make this project more reliable and useful. From my point of view bright future is waiting for long term investors.
FreakMighty

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:08:51 PM

The day before the token sale launched, each member of the BABB team took five minutes to reflect on their journey so far and consider their hopes and expectations for BABB's future.    

Watch it here! Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swEK3xaMNFI&t=19s
mme1022

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:22:54 PM

Hey everyone!

Here is the latest update from the BABB team - https://www.facebook.com/getbabb/videos/2015748735305986/

Don't forget to join the BABB community for more news and updates!

Violet155

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:37:06 PM

BABB will allow conversion of BAX to FIAT in its platform. So you can send BAX from any exchange that supports it into your bank account, and then withdraw it. But more importantly, your GBP ( or other fiat )  will be in a bank account powered by a blockchain. This means any other entity that opens a BABB bank account can accept GBP. For instance, a crypto exchange that follows regulation can choose to accept GBP easily, similar to how they integrate cryptocurrencies.
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:50:24 PM

The day before the token sale launched, each member of the BABB team took five minutes to reflect on their journey so far and consider their hopes and expectations for BABB's future.    

Watch it here! Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swEK3xaMNFI&t=19s

Bravo this is amazing video to see the expression of the team how they feel on this great achievement really this project deserve to be among into top project. Very caring dev team and supportive community a perfect combination which will make the growth of this token truly awesome.
dreamax25

Activity: 365
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:41:20 AM

Now that the ICO is sucesfuly finished, is the token already listed on any exchange? Etherdelta or something similar?
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:06:23 AM

Now that the ICO is sucesfuly finished, is the token already listed on any exchange? Etherdelta or something similar?

We need to wait 15 days before they unlock the tokens and we can withdraw them on our wallet, as some admin said in the telegram group. After that, i'm sure that they are already in contact with some of the major exchangers.
After you have them in your wallet, you can easy trade them on ForkDelta ( etherdelta's fork) also if BABB is still not listed there.
dreamax25

Activity: 365
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:06:37 AM

Great, thank you for the response

We need to wait 15 days before they unlock the tokens and we can withdraw them on our wallet, as some admin said in the telegram group. After that, i'm sure that they are already in contact with some of the major exchangers.
After you have them in your wallet, you can easy trade them on ForkDelta ( etherdelta's fork) also if BABB is still not listed there.
Awallon

Activity: 518
Merit: 299

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:10:10 AM

Better to avoid this EtherDelta and ForkDelta. Don't think it will take much time to list BABB on exhchanges with good value.Yeah 2 weeks of lock,so I guess we will see exchanges during 1 month post ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: